Teen shoots self at school

Teen shoots self at school

There are 64 comments on the Jacksonsun.com story from Jan 25, 2007, titled Teen shoots self at school. In it, Jacksonsun.com reports that:

SAVANNAH - For the second Wednesday in a row, the words 'Code 4' locked down Hardin County High School and had law enforcement scrambling onto the campus here when a 17-year-old student shot himself in a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jacksonsun.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
I care

United States

#72 Dec 11, 2009
"auw"I don't think saying that is going to help anyone, not to mention it certainly isn't true. I know several people who went there and got the help they needed. Sure all systems in place can be abused by some people but some do help.

Everyone should read "From A Dead Sons Mom" and think how you can make a difference in a childs life, or an adult either.
good answer

United States

#73 Dec 14, 2009
auw wrote:
Quinco is for drug addicts that pretend to be crazy to get pills, kthx.
quinco is a big JOKE !!!!!!!!!!
barb

United States

#77 Oct 28, 2012
CrZy
Caleb

Hendersonville, TN

#78 Jan 21, 2014
Who was this kid I'm so sorry about the loss when I was going to hchs they still had his pic hanging on his locker

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nikki Haley calls for removal of Confederate fl... 11 hr Mixed blood is toxic 17
News Charleston church shooting coverage criticized ... 11 hr Effects of Racism 424
News Public safety: Three people arrested after shoo... (May '08) Fri Jess 8
News Feds: San Francisco pier shooting suspect depor... Fri kev from michigan 1
News Confederate Controversy: Should schools and str... Fri iaintownedaslave 1
News 2 dead after shooting at Maple Grove McDonald's (Apr '09) Fri bystander 228
News Newtown still seeking 'normal' after Sandy Hook... Fri BetrayedAmerica 4
More from around the web