2 killed, 8 injured in city violence since Friday night

Full story: Chicago Sun-Times

Chrystal Kyles stood in the cold in the middle of East 51st Street on Sunday night and tried to comfort her grieving family as they grappled with the news that Chicago's ongoing gun violence had finally touched their home.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
d chicago

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Grieving ?? Surely you jest.

Chicago's black drug selling gangs been killing and wounding chicago children for 50 years already. Over 500 killed just this year and I don't know or even care how many just wounded not killed by the black drug dealing gangs.

so where you been on another planet or do you beleive that dumb black pretend TV reporter S jackson who claims chicago doesn't have a violence probem??

Got news for ya baby chicago is out of control. Worst city on America for killing kids.

You only now reconize the problem cause you know some one what got killed. where you been girl in Detriot??

Get your head out of your collective black butts, get marching in the streets in front of the mayors house,or jessie Fill my pockets first Jackson's manson, or in front of da house of chief of the keystoned cops house, march on the streets the drug dealers are selling drugs on demand TV coverage, get that lame MORON al "not so" sharpton demad he drag his silly black ass out on the street to demand justice, change and end to the killing.

See nothing is going to change Until YOU in the black community stand up and demand change.
You been voting for the democrats for 50 years and what have you got for your votes, jessie jackson getting richer at your expense and lots more killings.

NYC used to be out of control until da citizens of NYC DEMANDED CHANGE.
Detroit just gave up and you see what they are now, broke no middle class no business just black welfare whores and druggies.

get off your butts make change happen

I used to live on the south side at 105th Edbrook. saw negative change comming and left da city the way I found it clean, my house painted with grass growing , flowers and small vegy garden in the back yard,

so the question for you is how you going to leave the city? the same or better than you found it or with fewer black children in it and lots more graves it's up to you
Yup

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

just keep voting dummycraps, you get what you deserve!
opud union man

East Saint Louis, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

wheres the problem ninjas killing ninjas
Yup

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

opud union man wrote:
wheres the problem ninjas killing ninjas
none here, population control lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Violent Crime Forum right now

Search the Violent Crime Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
San Pedro drive-by shooting appears to be gang-... (May '09) 10 hr clean are streets 199
Mario Morgan Charged With Murder, Flown Back To TN (Dec '07) 10 hr carlos perez 13
State police identify Carlsbad Police officers ... 16 hr Imnotsure 39
2 dead, 21 wounded in weekend shootings 18 hr That was 1 Friday night 2
3 dead, 22 wounded in weekend shootings across ... 18 hr reality is a crutch 1
Erie police seek answers in city's latest homicide Sun Bubba 4
Arrest made in Saturday night murder (Oct '07) Sun Missing cuz 43
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••