Prosecutor: Illegal immigrants shot ‘...

Prosecutor: Illegal immigrants shot ‘coyotes’

There are 5 comments on the www.ocregister.com story from Jun 4, 2011, titled Prosecutor: Illegal immigrants shot ‘coyotes’. In it, www.ocregister.com reports that:

An Orange County prosecutor told a jury Friday that two men shot and killed one "coyote" a person who smuggles illegal immigrants and wounded another during what was supposed to be a human trafficking exchange in a Santa Ana parking lot more than a decade ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.ocregister.com.

Mona

Seattle, WA

#1 Jun 4, 2011
My my, I guess the rule is that you wait until they commit a really serious crime and then deport them...after we tax payers pay for their jail time.

This is certainly an instance that if they had been deported in the beginning, this would not have happened. One had been arrested on a drunk driving charge and obviously released. Now where have I heard that one before?
UNREAL

Zanesville, OH

#2 Jun 4, 2011
BINGO Mona! They operate in some mysterious ways!
old man

Van Nuys, CA

#3 Jun 4, 2011
And yeat local higher ups are getting RAICES..... money well spent (being sarcastic)
seabass

Saint James City, FL

#4 Jun 4, 2011
Wait, they are just honest hardworking people who want a better life. ( dripping with sarcasm )
sheepleloveroyal ty

Pottstown, PA

#5 Jul 6, 2014
I don't blame them. These coyotes are like the cocaine dealers of the 1980s in Miami. The cargo is different but still the same type of individual and/or criminal doing it.

American parents go to jail for treating their kids better than these coyotes treat their cargo frequently paid by "parents" to smuggle their family ILLEGALLY across the border.

I say jail the coyotes and parents since they are the primary parties conducting ILLEGAL business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Walker knocks Clinton for her Milwaukee shootin... 1 hr Le Jimbo 324
News While Milwaukee Burns, Obama Plays Golf 7 hr Snidely70448 3
News Man sentenced to 17 years in 2013 homicide 21 hr They cannot kill ... 2
News Jury Selection Expected in 2010 Mathis Murder Case (Apr '13) Thu Sad 77
News Two Charged In Home Invasion Robbery and Rape (Aug '10) Wed little sista 170
News a I want them in jail:a 8-year-old wounded in s... Wed grounded in reality 1
News How did Amber Woods die? (Mar '08) Wed Her cousin Diana 17
More from around the web