Man indicted; Loan seminar

Man indicted; Loan seminar

There are 5 comments on the The Jackson Sun story from Nov 19, 2008, titled Man indicted; Loan seminar. In it, The Jackson Sun reports that:

A Savannah man accused of killing an employee outside his store was indicted by the grand jury on Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jackson Sun.

PMS No More

United States

#1 Nov 19, 2008
I just read earlier that Qualls was walking the streets in Savannah and spotted at a local gas station. How is it this story says he's locked up still? What's the deal here? Free or locked up?
Shibi

Melbourne, Australia

#2 Nov 28, 2008
Well, he was up for $500,000 bail and trying to get it reduced whilst waiting for his indictment. Maybe he did.

Dunno about your legal system though, once indicted of murder can you even get out on bail yet?
PMS No More

United States

#3 Dec 1, 2008
Yes, if he can make bail he can get out until the trial. That makes no sense at all to me but it's the way our sucky system is in the US. That's the reason so many who are accused of murder run away before the trial even begins. Of course this guy Ken Qualls actually admitted he did it so there's no doubt about that! I don't feel any too safe knowing he's out there. What if he gets mad at someone else between now & the trial? Sigh....
UNKNOWN

New Tazewell, TN

#4 Dec 6, 2008
I feel very unsafe in this town. I'm scared for my children to grow up with all the crime and drugs in this town. I want to move but its gonna be everywhere we turn. Ken Qualls made 500,000.00 bail and is now on the streets of savannah. Its very unsafe if you look at this man I saw him the other day he has so much anger and hate in him our families aren't safe for him to be out. When something happens like this again The town of savannah will have more and more crime because everyone is gonna think its ok to kill someone over any little thing. WHY ISN'T KENS ASS LOCKED UP? IS IT BECAUSE HE IS A BIG WIGG IN THIS TOWN AND HIS FAMILY ARE WELL KNOWN. I BET THE MURDER HE IS WILL WALK SCOTCH FREE.. THIS IS WHAT KIND OF TOWN WE LIVE IN AND SAY WE ARE PROUD OF. I DO LOVE SAVANNAH AT ONE TIME AND HOPE I CAN LOVE THIS COMMUNITY AGAIN. THINGS LIKE THIS AND THE DRUG DEALERS THEY KEEP PICKING UP AND LETTING RIGHT BACK OUT. THE COURT AND LAW INFROCEMENT IN THIS TOWN NEED TO FIX THIS SINCE THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT CAN IN ANY WAY LOCK THEM UP AND KEEP THEM OFF THE STREETS WHERE OUR CHILDREN WALK.. YOU CAN BET YOUR ASS KEN QUALLS WILL DO IT AGAIN BECAUSE HE HAS FOR THE SECOND TIME NOW ARE WE JUST GONNA SIT BACK AND WAIT TO SEE WHO WILL BE NEXT??? GUESS SO.... HE IS NOTHING BUT A COLD BLOODED MURDERER.
kristopher

Olive Branch, MS

#10 Jan 4, 2014
He's lose

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Homicide rate in Knoxville, Knox County hits hi... 1 hr Mayor Madelyn 7
News If an assault weapons ban can't stop school sho... 3 hr Critical Eye 819
News Manhunt is on (Aug '06) 13 hr Florence Shellington 10
News Teens charged with violent crimes also linked t... 18 hr Bluntruth 1
News Reputed Gang Member Faces New Charges 23 hr Eye 4 N Eye 2
News Two Dead In Elgin Shooting (Jul '10) Wed Small Towner in OK 14
News Las Vegas man shot neighbor as he lay on ground... Wed Yikes 2