Charges in alleged murder-for-hire pl...

Charges in alleged murder-for-hire plot unsealed

There are 4 comments on the KansasCity.com story from Apr 25, 2008, titled Charges in alleged murder-for-hire plot unsealed. In it, KansasCity.com reports that:

Charges accusing a 31-year-old woman and an alleged gunman of being involved in a 2005 murder-for-hire that left the woman’s husband dead have been unsealed.Alesia Warrior of Kansas City or Leavenworth ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KansasCity.com.

Bob

Van Wert, OH

#1 Apr 27, 2008
What a dumb black b*tch. Now she's has to spend the rest of her dirty little life in a wheelchair in prison. Too funny.

Kennett, MO

#2 Nov 26, 2008
i must amitt that what she done as wrong but she has already been punished tice. Heving to sit in a wheelchair and think about what you have done in jail for the rest of your life is enough. It will never bring Jeremy back, but she didn't get away with anything.
lisa taylor

Stockton, CA

#3 Sep 14, 2013
that was a cold "shot" dude gave her! that's reaping what you sow in seconds! I would feel like the biggest fool ever!No amount of money was worth the use and feel of her lower body,that's priceless.Now she can't feel when she needs to go the bathroom it just comes out in a bag,her sex life went out the window and all her dignity.Oh well she asked for it. If it was a car accident drive by shooting that would be different but she did it to herself of some money.
her sister

Leesville, LA

#4 Jan 11, 2014
Yes Lisa made a terrible decision. The bible says thy shall not kill, There's only one God, so leave the judging to him. And my sister is not a bitch, Maybe selfish and greedy, but we don't truly know what was going on in her home. She made a bad decision that left her hurt, her husband dead, and two men in jail. I pray for her and Jeremy's family everyday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gang member testifies against former gang mento... (Mar '10) 11 hr The smart one out... 22
News Decay Arraigned on Two Counts of Capital Murder (May '07) 12 hr Onlygodcanjudge 181
News Tattoo shop murder suspects indicted (May '08) 19 hr Wise22 72
News In 6 years, 53 blacks shot Sat Guest 37
News Lifetime Is Making a TV Movie about Robert Durs... Fri Texxy 2
News Reporter Goes Where Liberal Media Won't, Asks S... Fri spud 63
News Texas girl admits she FAKED kidnapping and gang... Mar 23 Posted to ur book... 1
More from around the web