Public memorial for Whitney: 'She was...

Public memorial for Whitney: 'She was just a ray of sunshine'

There are 30 comments on the KBCI CBS 2 story from Oct 28, 2012, titled Public memorial for Whitney: 'She was just a ray of sunshine'. In it, KBCI CBS 2 reports that:

A community came together in Gresham on Friday to meet the family of a young woman who was murdered and to offer their condolences.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KBCI CBS 2.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“LADY WARRIOR”

Since: Apr 11

THUG HUNTER

#1 Oct 28, 2012
This was both sad and tragic. It doesn't surprise me that the anti-exJW on this forum dance and frolick around with this tragedy. As their leader, Satan, they make the JW their main target.
TPMP

New York, NY

#2 Oct 28, 2012
Crystal Chanda Cassadine wrote:
This was both sad and tragic. It doesn't surprise me that the anti-exJW on this forum dance and frolick around with this tragedy. As their leader, Satan, they make the JW their main target.
Yep.

And they are also in a rush to believe the worst about the brothers judgement with this individual Holt.
Hoodwinked

Hemet, CA

#3 Oct 28, 2012
It really is so sad:( I loved that her husband mentioned all the support they are getting from all in their community and how it's comforting for them. I pray for her family and hope they are spared from having to go through a trial.
Full Of Bolonga Braun

Edgar, WI

#5 Oct 28, 2012
Crystal Chanda Cassadine wrote:
This was both sad and tragic. It doesn't surprise me that the anti-exJW on this forum dance and frolick around with this tragedy. As their leader, Satan, they make the JW their main target.
Why must you use such a tragedy to gain attention and make up Flasified stories?

Can you Provide "Proof" that many "Anti-Jw's" are danceing around with this?
No DEBRA you can't...

Such a damn shame people like you must need sooo much attention that you use a INNOCENT VICTIM to gain attention on your MENTALLY UNBALANCED SELF!

Put the pipe down Debra, and get a life.

“LADY WARRIOR”

Since: Apr 11

THUG HUNTER

#6 Oct 28, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text> Yep.
And they are also in a rush to believe the worst about the brothers judgement with this individual Holt.
Of course they do. We know that it is in Jehovah's hands.

“LADY WARRIOR”

Since: Apr 11

THUG HUNTER

#7 Oct 28, 2012
Crystal Chanda Cassadine wrote:
This was both sad and tragic. It doesn't surprise me that the anti-exJW on this forum dance and frolick around with this tragedy. As their leader, Satan, they make the JW their main target.
And I repeat.
TPMP

New York, NY

#8 Oct 28, 2012
Crystal Chanda Cassadine wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they do. We know that it is in Jehovah's hands.
Yes. Indeed.

They seem to conveniently overlook that most important part.
TPMP

New York, NY

#9 Oct 28, 2012
Crystal Chanda Cassadine wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they do. We know that it is in Jehovah's hands.
Talk later. Maybe i'll be back tonight.
Prime

Kent, WA

#10 Oct 28, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text> Yes. Indeed.
They seem to conveniently overlook that most important part.
You silly ballwashing pervert! You blamed Whitney for getting herself raped and killed! You're a low life POS Jose!
Someone on the outside

United States

#11 Oct 30, 2012
Your anger and bad remarks only confirm what they are saying. I have not seen or heard one comment where they blamed Whitney for being murdered or sexually assaulted. They seem to know where the evil comes from. Yes the man who did this at one time associated himself with the Jehovah Witness. However, every report I have seen from police or news says he was not actively participating or had left the church. They reported that Whitney nor her husband were really familiar with him, mostly his wife and at times spoke with him in passing as in being polite because they did know his wife. I have never understood why people target the Jehovah's witness people as a whole because of one persons evil actions. I mean I guess what I'm not understanding is why label an entire religion bad. I don't see othere religions being labeled cults or evil for going to peoples houses to talk about God or their religion. I can't find near as many blogs or websites made to directly insult or attach other religions; ie Catholics, Baptists, Pentecostals, etc whom have had instances where someone who believes their religion has raped, killed, beat or harmed another human being, as I do for Jehovah Witness religion. I would ask all of the ones labeling the entire people for one persons actions, say a family member of yours raped, killed, beat their wife or child, or just anything that harmed another human being, would that then mean because you are related to them that you in turn are a rapist, killer, wife/child beater evil person. I mean you are apart of the same family and gene pool so you must have the same flaws. I mean really does that make sense. No not really. YOu know for someone searching for the answers to questions about God or life all the attention you draw with your negative comments about Jehovah Witness people actually make others more curious, because that's not what I see when I have met them or done my own research. My own Bible says about disciples of Christ John 15:18-20 (NESV) He said, "If the world hates you, be aware it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, the world would love you, but I chose you out of the world, for this reason the world hates you."
You people bashing them really make this scripture ring true for them in particular. Sorry for the speech just a question I've been asking myself.

“NO, YOU MOVE.”

Since: Dec 06

Republic of Elbonia

#12 Oct 30, 2012
Someone on the outside wrote:
I have never understood why people target the Jehovah's witness people as a whole because of one persons evil actions.
Haters gonna hate.
hMMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#13 Oct 30, 2012
Read TAMPs posts.
He blamed Whitney for getting into the car with Holt.

Jehovah's Witnesses as a whole hate attractive young women, his comment is not a surprise.

He is a disgusting piece of sh-t.
I Dare You

Antigo, WI

#14 Oct 30, 2012
I personally don't beleive it's all on one religion as ALL religions have their faults.

However the issue needs to be addressed about this awful person being a Jw's.

It's because JW's tend to be very self righteous,prideful and full of themsleves and brag about how they are like no other religion and how they have the ONLY right religion because God Chose them..
I beleive this "Sociopathic Killer" was a ACTIVE JW's and the dangerous Organization is majorly embarassed and Like they do ALL the other times with horrible crimes , they will ALWAYS minimize the Whole situation and make up flasified stories and cover ups to " save face" in the Public eyes, after all They have to live up to thier high standards of being God's only chosen religion that will be living Forever on the earth.

I have experianced this 1st hand MANY many times, they will PROTECT the dangerous CULT and Gb at ALL COSTS , even if this means breaking the law, after all thier Brainwashed minds are doing God's will ( So they beleive) and they really Beleive the ALMIGHTY LIE SATAN 1st told EVE, "That they can Live Forever".

So, I beleive this dangerous Cult of Jehovah's witnesses,is 100% LIEING when they claim this "Jw's Sociopathic Killer" was Not a active person in the congragtion. They want to "Cover Up and Protect God's Chosen Organization ( cough..Cough..Gag.gag.)" and LIE to the Public so when they are confronted with this very issue, just like on Topix, they can respond to UNSUSPECTING NEW HOUSEHOLDING VICTIMS as if this JW's Sociopathic Killer was inactive so therefore they will not be held accountable nor need to explain any further.

It's been my experiance, that Someone at that hall HAD to know SOMETHING about this "JW's Sociopathic Killer", no matter how big or small, it's my beleif This Dangerous Cult Hides MANY CRIMINALS and Someone DID indeed know something about This "JW's Sociopathic Killer"..

Very very sad...
This should really Raise Red Flags and make Innocent Unsuspecting Householding Victims More aware than ever before just Who Really is "LURKING" at your Door?
hMMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#15 Oct 30, 2012
hMMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#16 Oct 30, 2012
He just decided to do her harm one morning?.

This doesn't make sense.

An alarm should have went off for the female if someone approaches her at 6:30 in the morning. I don't care how much she knew him.

TAMPs post.
Disgusting

He doesn't even refer to Whitney as a person, she is "the female"
Just like you refer to your sister, no??

“John 4:23,24”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#17 Oct 30, 2012
Someone on the outside wrote:
Your anger and bad remarks only confirm what they are saying. I have not seen or heard one comment where they blamed Whitney for being murdered or sexually assaulted. They seem to know where the evil comes from. Yes the man who did this at one time associated himself with the Jehovah Witness. However, every report I have seen from police or news says he was not actively participating or had left the church. They reported that Whitney nor her husband were really familiar with him, mostly his wife and at times spoke with him in passing as in being polite because they did know his wife. I have never understood why people target the Jehovah's witness people as a whole because of one persons evil actions. I mean I guess what I'm not understanding is why label an entire religion bad. I don't see othere religions being labeled cults or evil for going to peoples houses to talk about God or their religion. I can't find near as many blogs or websites made to directly insult or attach other religions; ie Catholics, Baptists, Pentecostals, etc whom have had instances where someone who believes their religion has raped, killed, beat or harmed another human being, as I do for Jehovah Witness religion. I would ask all of the ones labeling the entire people for one persons actions, say a family member of yours raped, killed, beat their wife or child, or just anything that harmed another human being, would that then mean because you are related to them that you in turn are a rapist, killer, wife/child beater evil person. I mean you are apart of the same family and gene pool so you must have the same flaws. I mean really does that make sense. No not really. YOu know for someone searching for the answers to questions about God or life all the attention you draw with your negative comments about Jehovah Witness people actually make others more curious, because that's not what I see when I have met them or done my own research. My own Bible says about disciples of Christ John 15:18-20 (NESV) He said, "If the world hates you, be aware it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, the world would love you, but I chose you out of the world, for this reason the world hates you."
You people bashing them really make this scripture ring true for them in particular. Sorry for the speech just a question I've been asking myself.
Excellent, balanced thinking you display here. I so agree with you.

When I first began studying with the Witnesses, I was bombarded from every side-- neighbors, relatives, friends-- with negative comments and accusations. It only made me want to see for myself if it was true.

I went to the Kingdom Hall and got to know the people well.

I listened to what was being taught and compared it with the scriptures, and I could find no fault.

I brought up the accusations that I had heard to the Witnesses, and they kindly answered them and showed me that they were false, both in things in writing and by their conduct.

Honest, humble, thinking people respond this way, even to such unfair and unreasonable propaganda as we see on this forum.
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#18 Oct 30, 2012
Hoodwinked wrote:
It really is so sad:( I loved that her husband mentioned all the support they are getting from all in their community and how it's comforting for them. I pray for her family and hope they are spared from having to go through a trial.
I know I won't be able to say thank you to every single person, but I'm going to try my best because they deserve a thanks," said Clint Heichel, Whitney's husband. "And that's why we have everyone here - to thank the community and give the community a hug, because they need that."

Heichel said his wife would have been humbled and overwhelmed by the outpouring of support from everyone.

"She would be so pleased," he said. "She loved people. She was just a ray of sunshine and, like I said, she was just smiling all the time."

Yup, just kind and no "witnessing" of how wonderful the JWs are is there?

The poor guy had no idea the evil that lurks at the Kingdumb Hall, he found out in the most horrible way imaginable.
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#19 Oct 30, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>those cult brothers you defend are pedophiles, like you, and wifebeaters, also like you
Jonathan Holt was already a criminal having stolen another JWs car last year, he is a murderer, a pedophile, a thief, a rapist, and a Jehovah's witness.
A "Witness to the World" of the evil that lurks in every Kingdumb Hall
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#20 Oct 30, 2012
Prime wrote:
<quoted text>You silly ballwashing pervert! You blamed Whitney for getting herself raped and killed! You're a low life POS Jose!
And a misogynist to boot!
Geffclassic

United States

#21 Oct 31, 2012
Absolutely!and a little while longer they are going to get what they deserve with their father satan during harmagedon-refer last sundays watchtower article!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reporter Goes Where Liberal Media Won't, Asks S... 39 min slick willie expl... 54
News Lifetime Is Making a TV Movie about Robert Durs... 5 hr Texxy 1
News Texas girl admits she FAKED kidnapping and gang... 12 hr Posted to ur book... 1
News In 6 years, 53 blacks shot 13 hr Now_What- 31
News Shane Ragland admits murdering Trent DiGiuro (Aug '07) 13 hr Tredding 58
News Two Years Later, Davidson County Murder Still U... (Oct '10) Wed Cousin 22
News Dylann Roof's friend is going to prison for lyi... Wed Adelson knows 1
More from around the web