Suspect in Lil' Snupe slaying turns h...

Suspect in Lil' Snupe slaying turns himself in

There are 14 comments on the The Daily Advertiser story from Jun 26, 2013, titled Suspect in Lil' Snupe slaying turns himself in. In it, The Daily Advertiser reports that:

Though tension is still high from the loss of more than just a cousin, LaStevic Cottonham is thankful the man suspected of killing his relative has surrendered to authorities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Advertiser.

“I'm here”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1 Jun 28, 2013
My prayers go out to the Ross Family
move on

United States

#2 Jun 28, 2013
Really tired of hearing about this crap

“I'm here”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#3 Jun 28, 2013
move on wrote:
Move on
Love every one

United States

#4 Jun 28, 2013
To you move on
Why dont you stay off topic's .
rude ass

Monroe, LA

#5 Jun 28, 2013
move on wrote:
....you aren't too dam tired of it, since you took the time to click on this topic and THEN type a stupid ass reply.....and imma add more gas to the fire...but I was truly disappointed to see that there wasn't an article about it in the Jackson Idiot!!!...you would think if USA TODAY had a write up about it, then his HOMETOWN newspaper would've too...smmfh!...these are truly sad sad times.....�&#57 252;�� MAY YOU REST IN PEACE LIL SNUPE your in Soul Heaven now!�� ��
move on

United States

#7 Jun 29, 2013
He was a nobody , oh wait he was black so he should have made the Jonesboro paper , since that's about all the news is about with the stupid ass mayor doing what he does best .
puppylover

Arlington, TN

#8 Jun 29, 2013
move on wrote:
You're not tired of hearing this crap. You are trying to antagonize the people who care about this kid.
puppylover

Arlington, TN

#9 Jun 29, 2013
move on wrote:
He was a nobody .
Who are you?
Love every one

United States

#10 Jun 29, 2013
You know I am tired of this Black and white thing. Why dont every one listen to the song we are the world. And yes I am white. I see no color. God made us all so when you talk about each other your realy making fun of what my God made. My prayer's go out to this young man's mother and family. God bless you mrs.Ross, and I Love you.
This whole thing sucks

Calhoun, LA

#11 Jun 29, 2013
Love every one wrote:
You know I am tired of this Black and white thing. Why dont every one listen to the song we are the world. And yes I am white. I see no color. God made us all so when you talk about each other your realy making fun of what my God made. My prayer's go out to this young man's mother and family. God bless you mrs.Ross, and I Love you.
I have to call bullshit on the first part, we all still 'see color', anyone who says otherwise is full of crap. We can look beyond it, hell yeah, but we all still see it. Especially when you feel the need to point out that you're 'white'.
Last part though, I agree with, this young talented man's death was a waste of a life, it flat out sucks that this happened, circumstances be damned!
Sending love to the family and community, and hope that all find the strength to rise above and beyond this act while honoring his memory.
I can't relate to y'all's loss, and won't pretend to, I just know it has to hurt.
It would if it was my kid, can't say how I'd act.
Just.....damn. The whole thing sucks.
This whole thing sucks

Calhoun, LA

#12 Jun 29, 2013
rude ass wrote:
<quoted text>....you aren't too dam tired of it, since you took the time to click on this topic and THEN type a stupid ass reply.....and imma add more gas to the fire...but I was truly disappointed to see that there wasn't an article about it in the Jackson Idiot!!!...you would think if USA TODAY had a write up about it, then his HOMETOWN newspaper would've too...smmfh!...these are truly sad sad times.....&#55356;&#57 252;&#55356;&#57255; MAY YOU REST IN PEACE LIL SNUPE your in Soul Heaven now!&#55356;&#57145; &#55356;&#57145;
I was tripping on that too, hell, story made it all the way to the UK, but the paper in his own home town couldn't even report on it?!
What the hell?!
This Whole thing sucks

Calhoun, LA

#13 Jun 29, 2013
move on wrote:
He was a nobody , oh wait he was black so he should have made the Jonesboro paper , since that's about all the news is about with the stupid ass mayor doing what he does best .
Damn, DROP the politics and show a little decency, for ONE DAY!!
Lil' Dude was about to hit it big, and it was a senseless killing!
The UK Daily Mail even did a story on his death, Jackson Independent should've run a special edition on it!!!
Instead, they didn't even mention it!
I don't even follow the rap scene, but I realize how f*cked up THAT was!
waste of money

United States

#14 Jun 29, 2013
Do they charge for Obits? Those sell alot of papers when a local dies tragically.
Is there an online version of the Idiot/Independent?
Why do people buy this weekly rag? Bird cages?
mayor

United States

#15 Jun 30, 2013
Didn't have room for him in paper because the mayor fills it up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Albuquerque Police Union insulted over settleme... 3 hr Eee gads 5
News Crowd of 90 protesters hold a Black Lives Matte... 3 hr Hillary 8
News The Ferguson effect 4 hr trump for president 2
News Sanders' defense: Erie jurors tainted 14 hr Just Saying 11
News Yulee man shot in car by another motorist 17 hr Ted 13
News Current Racial Tensions Bring to Light a Black ... 17 hr see 2
News Vice Lords feel squeeze of arrests (Jul '06) Sat jason 372
More from around the web