Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66309 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

warm heart

Central City, KY

#86675 Sep 16, 2014
Actions speak very loudly. You have to admit, the guy has been in quite a bit of trouble.

“My Brother Lives”

Since: Jan 13

Nazareth

#86676 Sep 16, 2014
neveratfault wrote:
<quoted text> A lot of people dislike Zimmerman simply because of who he is
And that is very appropriate.

Verily Verily I say unto thee that my Brother does not teach His followers to chummy up with those who kill children and commit violence against women and seek and use blood money for personal gain and do those things which Our Father hates.

People like Zimmerman are to be detested until, or unless, they turn from their evil ways. It is not my Brother's way for His followers to provide comfort or support to the evildoers of this world. It never has been and it never will be.

NEVER
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#86677 Sep 16, 2014
Jesus Brother wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is very appropriate.
Verily Verily I say unto thee that my Brother does not teach His followers to chummy up with those who kill children and commit violence against women and seek and use blood money for personal gain and do those things which Our Father hates.
People like Zimmerman are to be detested until, or unless, they turn from their evil ways. It is not my Brother's way for His followers to provide comfort or support to the evildoers of this world. It never has been and it never will be.
NEVER
Yeah, when somebody attacks you, you're supposed to pray to God instead of taking your gun and blowing the SOB away. Then you wonder why many consider people like you kooks.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#86678 Sep 16, 2014
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Most sane thinking people know he murdered Trayvon after following, stalking and accosting him. His daddy is friends with the right people which is why the murder was never properly investigated, why Zimmerman wasn't drug tested and why he was pampered.
And that's why you keep making up your own fairy tales over and over again-you're pampering yourself. If you ever had to face the truth, you would probably jump off of a bridge.
zazz

United States

#86679 Sep 16, 2014

neveratfault wrote:

That is really harsh , Zazz . Nothing good ever comes of wishing harm to another human being

I wanted him to be convicted for the slaughter of an unarmed boy. He wasn't and I've accepted that much like I accepted the Anthony verdict.

However, I know with his anger issues and his bullying personality that one day he is going to pick on the wrong person and it is likely to end up with him being the one who gets shot. I just hope when that happens that he reflects on what he did to Trayvon.

“My Brother Lives”

Nazareth

#86681 Sep 17, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, when somebody attacks you, you're supposed to pray to God instead of taking your gun and blowing the SOB away. Then you wonder why many consider people like you kooks.
There is way more power in my Father and Brother than any gun will EVER have.

My Brother silenced your tongue for a while, now it looks like you're making up for lost time.

It does not bother me in the least that you choose to call me names. They called my Brother far worse. They even killed Him. Thankfully, the grave has no power over my Brother. He overcomes death, He laughs at it.

Now, just to be VERY clear...

My Brother detests evildoers. Have you not read what He has promised the evildoers, which includes those who kill children for no good reason and those who abuse women? Have you not read what Our Father has done to evildoers?

It doesn't seem as you and those of your ilk have any idea of the contempt my Brother has for evildoers. My Brother does not teach His followers to sympathize with, or provide aid and comfort to, evildoers.(That would include George Zimmerman, better known as the thug who followed and killed a child who was minding his own business).

George Zimmerman and other evildoers are safe, very safe, in the justice systems of man. But, lo, Zimmerman and his fellow evildoers shall find no respite in the Kingdom of my Brother, in the Justice of my Brother.

“My Brother Lives”

Nazareth

#86682 Sep 17, 2014
Just want to give everyone a heads up...

My Brother's birthday celebration is in 98 days.

PLEASE don't forget!
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#86683 Sep 17, 2014
Jesus Brother wrote:
<quoted text>
There is way more power in my Father and Brother than any gun will EVER have.
My Brother silenced your tongue for a while, now it looks like you're making up for lost time.
It does not bother me in the least that you choose to call me names. They called my Brother far worse. They even killed Him. Thankfully, the grave has no power over my Brother. He overcomes death, He laughs at it.
Now, just to be VERY clear...
My Brother detests evildoers. Have you not read what He has promised the evildoers, which includes those who kill children for no good reason and those who abuse women? Have you not read what Our Father has done to evildoers?
It doesn't seem as you and those of your ilk have any idea of the contempt my Brother has for evildoers. My Brother does not teach His followers to sympathize with, or provide aid and comfort to, evildoers.(That would include George Zimmerman, better known as the thug who followed and killed a child who was minding his own business).
George Zimmerman and other evildoers are safe, very safe, in the justice systems of man. But, lo, Zimmerman and his fellow evildoers shall find no respite in the Kingdom of my Brother, in the Justice of my Brother.
If your perverted religion teaches people that they should not defend themselves, then it's not a wonder why you are a dying breed. Your definition of "evil doers" only applies to defenders, and not attackers when in reality, it's quite the opposite.

I was raised as a Catholic and spent much of my educational years in private school. In our teachings, we were instructed to identify evil from good, because the devil often poses himself as good when in realty, he is still evil.

As it applies to this case, what we had here is an evil doer that was thrown out of school, so evil that his own mother threw him out of her home, so uncared for that his own father didn't even know he was missing for a couple of days because his absence was normal for him.

George Zimmerman was a person that cared for his neighborhood and complex. He was a person that vowed to fight evil with no other personal satisfaction other than defeating evil. When he came face-to-face with evil, he conquered.

What your problem is that you can't identify good from evil, because the devil has presented himself to you as good. You have the same mentality as those in terrorist groups like ISIS where evil is considered good and innocence is considered evil. So you defend evil.

“My Brother Lives”

Nazareth

#86684 Sep 17, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If your perverted religion teaches people that they should not defend themselves, then it's not a wonder why you are a dying breed. Your definition of "evil doers" only applies to defenders, and not attackers when in reality, it's quite the opposite.
I was raised as a Catholic and spent much of my educational years in private school. In our teachings, we were instructed to identify evil from good, because the devil often poses himself as good when in realty, he is still evil.
As it applies to this case, what we had here is an evil doer that was thrown out of school, so evil that his own mother threw him out of her home, so uncared for that his own father didn't even know he was missing for a couple of days because his absence was normal for him.
George Zimmerman was a person that cared for his neighborhood and complex. He was a person that vowed to fight evil with no other personal satisfaction other than defeating evil. When he came face-to-face with evil, he conquered.
What your problem is that you can't identify good from evil, because the devil has presented himself to you as good. You have the same mentality as those in terrorist groups like ISIS where evil is considered good and innocence is considered evil. So you defend evil.
Verily, Verily I say unto thee...

Even a newborn baby wouldn't buy into that BS that you rant.

I beseech thee to shhhhhhhhhhhh!
warm heart

Central City, KY

#86686 Sep 18, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I was also raised Catholic and attended private school but I think you may be confused on who the evil one is in this situation.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#86688 Sep 18, 2014
warm heart wrote:
<quoted text>
I was also raised Catholic and attended private school but I think you may be confused on who the evil one is in this situation.
So the evil one is the person that was attacked and killed his attacker?

Please explain how the attacker was good and the defender was evil.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#86689 Sep 18, 2014
Jesus Brother wrote:
<quoted text>
Verily, Verily I say unto thee...
Even a newborn baby wouldn't buy into that BS that you rant.
I beseech thee to shhhhhhhhhhhh!
The exact same garbage that you posted under your other name of Be Truthful. You must really think everybody is as dumb as you to not have that figured out. There are only so many flakes on Topix.
zazz

United States

#86692 Sep 19, 2014
xxxrated wrote:

Please explain how the attacker was good and the defender was evil.
You fool, you fool, you fool.

You are too impaired mentally to understand but... the attacker was Zimmerkillerman, the POS who followed Trayvon, stalked him, accosted him and MURDERED him.

The defender was a poor unarmed boy, minding his own business who is now dead as a result of Zimmerkillerman's anger issues, his hatred, his knowledge that daddy would protect him.

He attacked an unarmed boy and when the boy resisted him, he murdered albeit, slaughtered him. I know you get it, you're just too full of hate to ever admit it.

Yes, Zimmerkillerman is evil. His prior and subsequent actions are proof of this. He is going to confront the wrong person one of these days and they will need an extra wide coffin to dump his evil fat body into the earth.

When this happens, I pray he reflects upon his murder of the unarmed child, Trayvon, that he murdered and got away with this disgusting murder.

I hope he repents before he spends eternity in hell.
LEO 477

United States

#86693 Sep 19, 2014
zazz wrote:
[QUOTE]

xxxrated wrote:

Please explain how the attacker was good and the defender was evil. "

You are too impaired mentally to understand but... the attacker was Zimmerkillerman, the POS who followed Trayvon, stalked him, accosted him and MURDERED him.

The defender was a poor unarmed boy, minding his own business who is now dead as a result of Zimmerkillerman's anger issues, his hatred, his knowledge that daddy would protect him.

He attacked an unarmed boy and when the boy resisted him, he murdered albeit, slaughtered him. I know you get it, you're just too full of hate to ever admit it.

Yes, Zimmerkillerman is evil. His prior and subsequent actions are proof of this. He is going to confront the wrong person one of these days and they will need an extra wide coffin to dump his evil fat body into the earth.

When this happens, I pray he reflects upon his murder of the unarmed child, Trayvon, that he murdered and got away with this disgusting murder.

You dumb asses. Looking at Zimmerman's photos you can tell he was the one attacked. Trayvon is gone because he was a thug. He was being sought for questioning in South Florida double fatal shooting. You racist bastards are POS and I pray you try and attack wrong person. I would not hesitate to dispatch anyone to an early grave.People in my town feel the same way and about 65% are now CCW. You pos are just whiny little babies that you don't get your own way.
neveratfault

Edmonton, Canada

#86696 Sep 20, 2014
LEO 477 wrote:
<quoted text>
You dumb asses. Looking at Zimmerman's photos you can tell he was the one attacked. Trayvon is gone because he was a thug. He was being sought for questioning in South Florida double fatal shooting. You racist bastards are POS and I pray you try and attack wrong person. I would not hesitate to dispatch anyone to an early grave.People in my town feel the same way and about 65% are now CCW. You pos are just whiny little babies that you don't get your own way.
St Louis PD offed another savage yesterday This one had a rife The PD will undoubtedly be blamed for not checking to see if it was loaded before firing 25 rounds into this honor student
St Louis cops need some more range time
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#86697 Sep 20, 2014
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You're medication is off again Zazz. Show me one tiny bit of evidence that supports your fantasy. Just a smidgen. I can show my FACTS of what happened that night. I have the 911 recording. I have John the Witness as he was interviewed by FOX. I have the map that shows where thug was hiding in the dark and that he made absolutely no attempt to go to the house he was staying at and instead, waited for Zimmerman. I have the paramedics report, the doctors report, the autopsy report that shows thug didn't have a scratch on him that showed any sign he was attacked or even hit once.

I know you hate facts Zaz, and I know how you enjoy making up those stories in your head. But you can't dispute evidence. That's why Zim is a free man today.
True Words

Niceville, FL

#86698 Sep 20, 2014
The jury found him not guilty
The FBI investigated him, no charges
Eric Holder personally investigated him, no charges
Obama reviewed it all, no charges
The Thug's parents wouldn't even file a simple civil case - OMG even they agree
Just shows the insanity of these people
True Words

Niceville, FL

#86699 Sep 20, 2014
And oh by the way, no law suit against the police or city either
There are lawyers who will sue over anything for the money
How many lawyers looked at this case, dozens, hundreds, thousands?
Not one taker. Not one. The why is known by all but the totally blind.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#86700 Sep 20, 2014
zazz wrote:
[QUOTE]

xxxrated wrote:

Please explain how the attacker was good and the defender was evil. "

Wrong again

All evidence points to ashtray as the attacker

If you have more evidence why are you too scared to post it??

Remember
No law against asking a suspect questions
No law against following a suspect
No law against killing a perp that attacks you

Let's see your evidence you keep claiming you have..........LOL
LEO 477

United States

#86702 Sep 20, 2014
neveratfault wrote:
<quoted text>St Louis PD offed another savage yesterday This one had a rife The PD will undoubtedly be blamed for not checking to see if it was loaded before firing 25 rounds into this honor student
St Louis cops need some more range time
Honor student armed with a rifle how contradictive. Cops are trained to shoot to kill and pretty much empty their weapons. One day you may that discover if they let you into police academy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brooklyn man sentenced to 23 years to life in p... 25 min Well Well 3
News Pa. officials: Mom accused in adopted teen's ra... 10 hr silly rabbit 1
News Man arrested in fatal N.Ky. shooting (Jul '10) 15 hr JUST ME 14
News City purchases former Club Majestic 4 years aft... 18 hr Will Dockery 1
News Driver in fatal drive-by shooting gets 30 years (Jun '07) Mon Vonna 3
News 3 Wounded In Canoga Park Gang-Related Shooting (Feb '07) Sun Droopz 435
News Third-degree murder charges filed in... Sun are you fking blind 3
More from around the web