Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66318 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Truth

Rome, GA

#86522 Aug 21, 2014
Citizen 1 wrote:
The Feds are swarming into Ferguson right about now, with Sir Eric Holder in charge.

Yep, President Obama, Eric Holder, and the Feds will soon take over the corrupt and racist Ferguson Police Department.
Like they did Florida and Zimmerman? LOL. What a moron you are.
Truth

Rome, GA

#86523 Aug 21, 2014
zazz wrote:
You should notify the city of Ferguson that there is no longer any need for the grand jury they are convening. Or, are you going to testify?
He doesn't have to. Let Brown's accomplice in the robbery testify and the other witnesses that have already been proven liars when the autopsy came out. It would be funny to see those idiots on the witness stand purging themselves.
Truth

Rome, GA

#86524 Aug 21, 2014
neveratfault wrote:
<quoted text>This is not racist? How many times do white people get pulled over for speeding when they aren't?

"I am the Attorney General of the United States, but I am also a black man ... I can remember being stopped on the New Jersey turnpike on two occasions and accused of speeding. Pulled over," Holder told a community meeting in the St Louis suburb, according to U.S. media.
I'm white and been pulled over more than that for speeding. Twice was the same black officer. Maybe I was a victim of racism. Did I play that card? Absolutely not because I am better than that trash. Admitted it and paid the fine. Officer was doing her job. I shouldn't been speeding.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#86525 Aug 21, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Not nearly as much of a racist pig as your leader. That's why he only speaks on domestic issues when it's a white cop arresting an out of control black professor, a white cop defending himself against a 280 lbs gorilla, a man who was held down and beaten and protected his own life. Everybody else? To hell with them.
Have you noticed that when your leader speaks out, it's regarding a high profile case, one that is causing unrest in the communities? Have you noticed your leader is attempting to usher in a period of calm?

Your leader also spoke out about the atrocity committed by ISIS which involved a white man.
Truth

Rome, GA

#86526 Aug 21, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, getting a grand jury together months before the final report is even out.

Bu then again with libs, evidence is not a consideration. Just string them up because libs don't believe in rule of law, liberals have a lynch mob mentality. The only courts they are interested in are the ones the media creates.

See why we consider liberals unamerican?
Those same people were the ones that lynched black people without due process. I guess they forgot about that.
Truth

Rome, GA

#86527 Aug 21, 2014
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I'm not in communication with them.
You would fit in well with them. Ignorant and racist.

Location hidden

#86528 Aug 21, 2014
neveratfault wrote:
<quoted text> This is not racist? How many times do white people get pulled over for speeding when they aren't?
"I am the Attorney General of the United States, but I am also a black man ... I can remember being stopped on the New Jersey turnpike on two occasions and accused of speeding. Pulled over," Holder told a community meeting in the St Louis suburb, according to U.S. media.
Excuse me, this is not the comment to which I was referring.

Location hidden

#86529 Aug 21, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, getting a grand jury together months before the final report is even out.
Bu then again with libs, evidence is not a consideration. Just string them up because libs don't believe in rule of law, liberals have a lynch mob mentality. The only courts they are interested in are the ones the media creates.
See why we consider liberals unamerican?
I see why you are un-American.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#86530 Aug 21, 2014
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I'm not in communication with them.
are you sure.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#86531 Aug 21, 2014
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I see why you are un-American.
Really? Then tell us all why I'm unamerican.
neveratfault

Frankfurt, Germany

#86534 Aug 22, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm white and been pulled over more than that for speeding. Twice was the same black officer. Maybe I was a victim of racism. Did I play that card? Absolutely not because I am better than that trash. Admitted it and paid the fine. Officer was doing her job. I shouldn't been speeding.
The way I think about it is hat no matter what color a person is they have sped at one time or another For an AG to make such a racist remark is ridiculous The next time a black Cop pulls me over it is payback for the 1000 times I didn.t get pulled over.

I have no problem with his unless he speaks to me in Ebonics If that is the case I will plead not guilty because Ebonics is not my native language and I did not understand what the officer was attempting to say
neveratfault

Frankfurt, Germany

#86535 Aug 22, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't have to. Let Brown's accomplice in the robbery testify and the other witnesses that have already been proven liars when the autopsy came out. It would be funny to see those idiots on the witness stand purging themselves.
He is a real reliable witness Funny how he still has warrants out for his arrest yet according to Browns attorneys he is rehabilitated If he lied to the police once , I am sure he will lie again Evidence proves he is a lying POS who has no respect for the police
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#86536 Aug 22, 2014
It looks like the DOJ is still investigating and willing to charge Thug Zimmerman with Federal Civil Rights Violations. I could not access the article yet, due to difficulties with the Orlando Sentinel website this morning. Maybe you guys will have better luck.

"DOJ civil-rights probe in Zimmerman-Trayvon case continues
Orlando Sentinel &#8206;- by Rene Stutzman &#8206;- 1 day ago"
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#86538 Aug 22, 2014
Citizen 1 wrote:
It looks like the DOJ is still investigating and willing to charge Thug Zimmerman with Federal Civil Rights Violations. I could not access the article yet, due to difficulties with the Orlando Sentinel website this morning. Maybe you guys will have better luck.
"DOJ civil-rights probe in Zimmerman-Trayvon case continues
Orlando Sentinel &#8206;- by Rene Stutzman &#8206;- 1 day ago"
Well..... the DumBama administration has already shown their hatred of whites in spite of whites putting these blacks into power. Maybe if Racist Holder tries to charge Zimmerman, it will be the icing on the cake. Maybe.... it will wake up more white people which is what I'm hoping for.

Location hidden

#86540 Aug 22, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Well..... the DumBama administration has already shown their hatred of whites in spite of whites putting these blacks into power. Maybe if Racist Holder tries to charge Zimmerman, it will be the icing on the cake. Maybe.... it will wake up more white people which is what I'm hoping for.
Normal people laugh at you. Your fellow sickos are the only ones who agree with you on ANYTHING.
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#86544 Aug 23, 2014
With the racial break-down of the Grand Jury in Ferguson (9 whites, and 3 blacks)...it could actually break either way.

We shall see.

I am much more confident in the parallel Federal Investigation.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#86545 Aug 23, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know which is why I will not have a strong opinion until I see the results of the investigation.

But beforehand, I would think that a police officer only shoots to defend himself. I would also think that the cop gave Brown a warning before firing.

I just don't see this as a cop killing a guy for no reason at all. Nobody wants to go to prison, and an ex-police officer tenfold.

I don't trust black witnesses because of what I've seen in my own neighborhood and the fact many blacks consider police as the enemy. Ever watch the show C.O.P.S? Blacks lie constantly.

Over here, I've read plenty of stories how blacks lied to the cops. In one situation, a cop was killed while chasing a suspect. The black witnesses claimed that the cop never had his lights or siren on. Yeah...... right. But then the police reviewed the tape of the officer calling in his every move with the siren in the background each time he keyed in and especially during the time the black witnesses claimed he didn't have his siren on.
Did you see the video that came out?
Clearly shows the perp deserved what he got

“Facts”

Location hidden

#86547 Aug 23, 2014
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Normal people laugh at you. Your fellow sickos are the only ones who agree with you on ANYTHING.
Humans laugh at you
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#86548 Aug 23, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see the video that came out?
Clearly shows the perp deserved what he got
I think it was Breibart that had one out, but you couldn't make out very much.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#86549 Aug 23, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>I think it was Breibart that had one out, but you couldn't make out very much.
Yes
It was a phone video

But it shows he charged the cop

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Relatives react angrily as Suber gets 10 years ... (Feb '08) 2 hr Seaside 44
News Suspect arrested in rebar murder (Apr '07) 5 hr take your blinder... 7
News Holly Bobo suspect indicted on 2 counts of rape (Oct '14) 7 hr Watching17 140
News Together Tupelo set today at Link Centre 9 hr Oldwhitesclub 17
News Black Lives Matter, But So Does The Truth 9 hr anser 7
News Vice president, dignitaries to honor slain Loui... 13 hr He Named Me Black... 5
News How the DOJ is working with police departments ... 17 hr bozo 1
More from around the web