Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66307 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#86058 Jul 29, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
He committed an aggravated assault that night. He paid the ultimate price. 12 jurors saw the evidence for what it was. Not guilty.
What "12 jurors" do you speak of?

ruth, when you find that "T", you'll earn your name but right now, it doesn't even seem as though you're seeking that which will make you not "sound so ignorant."

Those are your words, not mine.

Keep up with the legal system in the state of Florida and your ignorance could be muted a bit.

Truth's Door

#86059 Jul 30, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman was just sitting in his car.
That's not all that child killer did.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#86060 Jul 30, 2014
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
That is right, Zimmerman's actions were in self defense.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#86062 Jul 30, 2014
bannedagain3 wrote:
<quoted text> self defense to some people is like the 4 Detroit teens who beat a man into a coma because he stopped to check on a kid he inadvertently hit with his truck Never mind that the kid ran out in front of him. Rather than get charged with attempted murder and a hate crime for depriving this white man of his civil rights They get a slap on the wrist and will be out on the street in a matter of months .
Justice in America only goes one way Trayvon wannabes committing crimes at will Then their families whining when they get wasted.
How about blacks start complaining about blacks killing blacks for a change Mothers against gang violence .....anything that makes some sense Rather than mourning the loss of a useless thug like Trayvon
That is the way it is in Detriot with the Blacks who go by their own set of rules and those Blacks in Detroit are Racist to the core.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#86063 Jul 30, 2014
<quoted text>
Really? I don't know how many times I listened to that police tape. Seems to me he was just sitting there when Martin decided to run away.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#86064 Jul 30, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a little slow. Wasting your time with that one. He obviously didn't read all the police reports, autopsy reports, view the photographs, or watch the entire trial.
If somebody came out today with a video tape (with night vision) that showed Trayvon attacking Zimmerman, beating his head against the cement, stating he was going to kill Zimmerman, it wouldn't make the slightest difference to people like Cancer, Zazz, Be Foolfull or Citizen Zero; not one difference in the world.

These people live in their own made-up world. This is why in spite of the mountain of evidence of what took place that night, they still have this fairy tale running 24/7 in their heads. It doesn't stop. It can't stop.

Most liberals are very closed-minded people. They see only what they wish to see and to hell with everything else.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#86065 Jul 30, 2014
Citizen 1 wrote:
Thug Zimmerman definitely has a Death Wish. He just cannot stay away from dangerous and ambiguous situations.
WTF is an Ambiguous Situation?

Truth's Door

#86066 Jul 30, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I don't know how many times I listened to that police tape. Seems to me he was just sitting there when Martin decided to run away.
He wasn't "just sitting there" When he killed an innocent child...

One who was minding his own business, doing NOTHING wrong.

"Martin decided to run away" is NOT a basis for Cap'n Zimmermurderer to murder him. If that's the case, then anyone who decides to run away from that woman-beater is subject to be murdered by him.

Seriously, rethink what you posted.

Oh, you cannot re something that you haven't done in the first place.

It all makes sense...TO YOU.

HA!
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#86067 Jul 30, 2014
<quoted text>
He wasn't "just sitting there" When he killed an innocent child...
"Martin decided to run away" is NOT a basis for Cap'n Zimmermurderer to murder him.
Nobody murdered anybody except for those in complete denial such as yourself.

Let's try this again: the only reason Zimmerman ran after Martin is because Martin ran away and Zim was trying to keep an eye on him. Nothing more--nothing less.

LATER, after Zim hung up with police, Martin came out from hiding and brutally attacked George Zimmerman.

After suffering multiple strikes to the face and having his head beat into the ground, Zimmerman had no choice but to put a halt to this brutal assault, in fear for his life, he used his firearm to kill his attacker which is why we are allowed to carry guns in the first place.

I know this won't get through that thick head of yours, but maybe bits and pieces have a chance.

Truth's Door

#86074 Jul 30, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody murdered anybody except for those in complete denial such as yourself.
Let's try this again: the only reason Zimmerman ran after Martin is because Martin ran away and Zim was trying to keep an eye on him. Nothing more--nothing less.
LATER, after Zim hung up with police, Martin came out from hiding and brutally attacked George Zimmerman.
After suffering multiple strikes to the face and having his head beat into the ground, Zimmerman had no choice but to put a halt to this brutal assault, in fear for his life, he used his firearm to kill his attacker which is why we are allowed to carry guns in the first place.
I know this won't get through that thick head of yours, but maybe bits and pieces have a chance.
Who told you that story?
Truth

Rome, GA

#86075 Jul 30, 2014
Citizen 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Ok. Let me get this straight.

Are you saying, under the scenario which I presented, that the Friendly Neighbor (with a gun) and in genuine fear for his life, could blow Thug Zimmerman's head off, or not?

Don't give me the 911 call b.s. That is nowhere in the SYG law, and, ironically, Thug Zimmerman manipulated 911 in his hopeful favor on that purpose alone.

Debate aside, Thug Zimmerman will be dead soon. I don't want that, but quote me nonetheless.
He would not be protected under SYG. The SYG law was not a factor in Zimmerman's case as well. SYG simply means you do not have to retreat. If someone attacks you and knocks you to the ground and gets on top of you pounding your head on the sidewalk it can be hard to retreat. Zimmerman was found not guilty because of self defense. Glad I could help you understand it finally.
Truth

Rome, GA

#86076 Jul 30, 2014
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>You know so little about it, you don't even know how many people were on the jury.
I know way more than you. I watched the entire trial. Also read all police reports, autopsy reports, and viewed the photos, and witness statements. I did forget there was only six man juries in Florida unlike here where there are 12. Luckily those six were smarter than most of the people on here.
Truth

Rome, GA

#86077 Jul 30, 2014
<quoted text>What "12 jurors" do you speak of?

ruth, when you find that "T", you'll earn your name but right now, it doesn't even seem as though you're seeking that which will make you not "sound so ignorant."

Those are your words, not mine.

Keep up with the legal system in the state of Florida and your ignorance could be muted a bit.
They also saw all the evidence I did and found him not guilty. It appears you are a little on the ignorant side.
Truth

Rome, GA

#86078 Jul 30, 2014
<quoted text>He wasn't "just sitting there" When he killed an innocent child...

"Martin decided to run away" is NOT a basis for Cap'n Zimmermurderer to murder him. If that's the case, then anyone who decides to run away from that woman-beater is subject to be murdered by him.

Seriously, rethink what you posted.

Oh, you cannot re something that you haven't done in the first place.

It all makes sense...TO YOU.

HA!
The basis was Martin attacked him attempting to kill him. You should watch the trial and view all the evidence. It was pretty simple even for a moron to understand. Good luck.

Truth's Door

#86079 Jul 30, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I know way more than you. I watched the entire trial. Also read all police reports, autopsy reports, and viewed the photos, and witness statements. I did forget there was only six man juries in Florida unlike here where there are 12. Luckily those six were smarter than most of the people on here.
You know so much that you forget that you don't know too much.

Apparently, there are NOT only "six man juries" in Florida.

There's also "six woman" juries there too.

Cap'n Zimmermurderer 's jury was ALL FEMALE.

One of these days you shall find your "T", ruth.

Truth's Door

#86080 Jul 30, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The basis was Martin attacked him attempting to kill him. You should watch the trial and view all the evidence. It was pretty simple even for a moron like me to understand. Good luck.
No wonder you don't understand.

And stop being so damn hard on yourself. trooWORDS doesn't like it when mean things are said about you, Uncle Ray Ray.

But, you know, she means well but sometimes she confuses "Truth" with "mean".

She won't chastise you for being Truthful about yourself, but she knows all too well how to lecture me for telling the Truth about you.

I just take it with a grain of salt, Uncle Ray Ray. She knows no better.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#86082 Jul 31, 2014
<quoted text>
Who told you that story?
It's called common sense Be Foolfull.

First we have the 911 tape where you can clearly hear Zimmerman talking in his normal soft tone after Martin easily outran him.

Then we have the map that shows the path of both men. It shows where Martin attacked Zimmerman and it wasn't anywhere near his house.

Also on the map it shows the point where Zim and Martin split up. Martin made no attempt to go back to the house he was staying at.

Then we have Martin's pants which clearly show the grass stains on it from being on top of Zimmerman. Zimmerman had no grass stains on his pants, but the back of his jacket was wet.

In court, the forensic expert explained how he came to the conclusion that Martin was shot as he was leaning over Zimmerman. Zimmerman was on the ground when he shot the attacker above him. The bullet hole in his shirt did not line up with the hole in his chest.

The entire case is common sense along with a huge amount of evidence to back up the story. Zimmerman sustained several injures, Martin sustained none which means he was never attacked.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#86084 Jul 31, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
They also saw all the evidence I did and found him not guilty. It appears you are a little on the ignorant side.
Speaking of ignorant, you should change your name from Truth to Ignorant.

The jury most certainly did not see all the evidence you, or anyone else saw.

You claim to have watched the trial. ROFLMAO at you.
Truth

Rome, GA

#86086 Jul 31, 2014
<quoted text>You know so much that you forget that you don't know too much.

Apparently, there are NOT only "six man juries" in Florida.

There's also "six woman" juries there too.

Cap'n Zimmermurderer 's jury was ALL FEMALE.

One of these days you shall find your "T", ruth.
Who cares. 6 smart women or 6 smart men or women and men together. They got it right.
Truth

Rome, GA

#86087 Jul 31, 2014
zazz wrote:
Speaking of ignorant, you should change your name from Truth to Ignorant.

The jury most certainly did not see all the evidence you, or anyone else saw.

You claim to have watched the trial. ROFLMAO at you.
I did watch the trial. Sorry you are a little on the stupid side. I saw the same evidence they did. Did you know they found him not guilty? Try catching up on the facts instead of your fantasies. The trial had been over for some time now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No new trial for Caius Veiovis in triple murder... 1 hr blueballs 11
News Seventeen homicides this year leave Columbus fa... 1 hr Crime Watcher 1
News True crime isn't as true in its depiction of fe... 13 hr Tex- 1
News Angela-Chanselor neighborhood in Pomona sees re... (Apr '13) 14 hr olevas 26
News Man with knife shot by school police near Westl... 20 hr Marcavage s Emission 1
News Stanley Dishon expected to take plea deal in co... (Jan '15) Thu nope 20
News Nye Co. teen held in rifle slaying of girl (Jun '06) Thu HIT IT 113
More from around the web