Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments (Page 3,243)

Showing posts 64,841 - 64,860 of65,520
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“veni, vidi, vici”

Since: Oct 07

denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You prefer to stick up for violent woman beaters, child murderers, liars, You know, thugs like Zimmerthugman.
I prefer to deal in the truth, unlike you.

Not guilty, tough sh*t, racist.

These "children" you defend murder others all the time, get your fathead out of your fat butt.

“veni, vidi, vici”

denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You prefer to stick up for violent woman beaters, child murderers, liars, You know, thugs like Zimmerthugman.
Racist, violent thug Traygone's past was whitewashed, he was the criminal and woman's jewelry stealing scumbag. Attacked a white bus driver as well.

Are you a "pussass cracka"?

“veni, vidi, vici”

denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
One of these days Karma is going to step in. No threats, action.
The homeless thug will get his and central Florida will be a safer place for black boys and women.
When will America be safe for white people? The biggest threat to blacks is other blacks, dumbass, a black was shot down the other night at a 7/11 by who else but 2 black guys.

You're an idiot.

“veni, vidi, vici”

denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Citizen 1 wrote:
Interesting...
Even Mark O'Mara wants to make changes to the horrific Stand Your Ground Jury Instructions/Law, and only utilize those instructions when the facts directly apply to the case.
O'Mara went on to admit that SYG did NOT apply to the alleged facts of the Zimmerman or Dunn cases, and only lead to confusion for the jury when not applicable, i.e. intimating Acquittals and Hung Juries.
Title of Article:
"Zimmerman lawyer seeks change in Florida trials on 'stand your ground' law"
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/02/27/us-...
Imbecile, SYG wasn't even used, it was a clear cut case of self defense, I would have emptied my clip into the racist "boy" as soon as he got in my face.

“veni, vidi, vici”

denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Traygone was the racist, violent thug, why do you deny it?
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only you, but the court system of Florida, the mixed raced jury, and then the FBI, and then Eric Holder and the rest of the DOJ, and yes, Obama......each has examined the case for months and months.....and months..........they ALL stick up for GZ......not a single charge...not even a simple civil rights violation...repeat, not even a simple civil rights violation. No wrongful death claim by his parents....even THEY stick up for GZ. There are mental health issues that deny a person's recognition of reality...zazz lives there. Sad, and not to be taken personally.
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

TrueWords wrote:
<quoted text>

Not only you, but the court system of Florida, the mixed raced jury, and then the FBI, and then Eric Holder and the rest of the DOJ, and yes, Obama......each has examined the case for months and months.....and months..........they ALL stick up for GZ......not a single charge...not even a simple civil rights violation...repeat, not even a simple civil rights violation. No wrongful death claim by his parents....even THEY stick up for GZ.

There are mental health issues that deny a person's recognition of reality...zazz lives there. Sad, and not to be taken personally.
...and no wrongful death suit from the Martin's.
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>

When will America be safe for white people? The biggest threat to blacks is other blacks, dumbass, a black was shot down the other night at a 7/11 by who else but 2 black guys.

You're an idiot.
All across the country blacks are murdering whites at an alarming rate.

They're murdering their own even faster.

zazz is far worse than an idiot, she's a lying racist pig.
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Citizen 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You DO understand that Dunn was NOT found NOT Guilty, and will be re-tried, and likely convicted of Murder 2, right? In fact, Dunn was convicted on 4 counts...life in prison, and Zimmerman will be DEAD soon.
Fair enough.
Don't be an uninformed, ignorant fool, not on my site.
Explain. "Zimmerman will be dead soon".....assuming you are not a professional psychic, nor a millionaire from multiple lotto winnings, there are only three possibilities......1) you are personally planning to murder him or 2) personally aware of a plan to murder him, or 3) you are a complete fool talking out your rectum. Which is it, just for the digital record?

Explain. "Your site".
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Oops, I guess a digital record has already been logged, eh? What's its like waiting for that knock on the door? Not to worry, the cops and the legal system never make a mistake.
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>

One of these days Karma is going to step in. No threats, action.

The homeless thug will get his and central Florida will be a safer place for black boys and women.
The biggest threat to black boys are other black boys.

And the biggest threat to women is the absence of their husbands.

That sums up the insanity in the black community,...in a nutshell.
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

To the White Coward Sissies here...

I am white, and yes, an appologist to a limited degree ONLY when disposing of racists, and kicking them in the teeth.

If you are so terrified of blacks in your neighborhood, why don't you simply move...out of your hood, or out of my country?

It is their neighborhood just as much as it is, or is not, yours. You know that, and that is what terrifies you.

You are being left behind in America, with regard to your old racist beliefs, and in light of true and genuine growth and betterment of America, and our fine citizens.

It is not my fault that you live in the projects or a poor neighborhood, riddled with what you cry about as crime.

Simple as that...boom, bang, boom, dead...to your head.

Run, you racist cowards.

I have no problem where I live. I suppose that is where my hard work and education landed me. Sorry you have not succeeded as such.

Try harder...
DEMOCRATS

Slidell, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

biggest threat to blacks

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

abortion
INFIDEL

Grants, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2014

WhoKares wrote:
<quoted text> ...A law abiding White citizen CAN defend himself when he needs to. Like it or not....
Don't get used to it...
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2014

Judged:

INFIDEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get used to it...
Too late Im already addicted!
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2014

Judged:

Citizen 1 wrote:
<quoted text>

To the White Straights here...

I am white, and yes, a queer to a limited degree ONLY when taking a black dick in my teeth.
I take it in the behind from our fine black men.
It is not my fault that you are not gay and you cry about me being a queer.
Simple as that...boom, bang, boom,bang...all over my face.
I have no problem taking black meat. I suppose that is where my cowardice landed me. Sorry I couldn't remain a man..

Do me harder...
You are a sick man.

You should seek help for your addiction.

You should be ashamed of what you have done.

It's no wonder you miss Trayvon.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

Knockout King wrote:
<quoted text>
You're absolutely right,...and like Ronald Reagan said,..."Government is not the solution to our problem, Government "is" the problem." Obama is taking this government to an unprecedented and dangerous level. It's hard to imagine this guy was a Constitutional law professor at the University of Chicago Law School (although his formal title was "senior lecturer").
America as we know it (or I should say, as we knew it) is about to enter its death throes. All of our rights as individuals have been diminished by Obama and the democrats (along with the complicity of the media). But as you pointed out, these restrictions that the government is placing upon our civil liberties do not apply to the ruling class. So as always, whenever the government does not adhere to the Rule of Law (and to the Constitution) we the people eventually end up paying the price.
But if the country doesn't change direction anytime soon and embark down a different path, it may very well end up being too late to solve the increasing number of problems that we're going to be faced with. And at that point, we might have to radically alter the fundamental nature of our society (even more drastically) which could result in an even greater forfeiture of our human rights and civil liberties..
It may already be too late.
It's never too late. Many Americans still have the character to fight for the same reasons our ancestors did 240 years ago. For Liberty and Freedom. Just because it's 2014 and not 1775 doesn't change that fact.

The gov't is unsustainable, rising debt in the Trillions. Fraud, corruption and scandals at the highest levels of Government, It Will collapse on itself eventually. It will also Do Anything not to lose the control of power over the people, that it has now.

See the thug and criminal element are easily controlled with force. Those dependent on Gov't support are also easy to control because without it they would probably perish or resort to a level that again, can be controlled with force.

What can't be controlled is the majority of Law Abiding Americans who believe in right and wrong, the Constitution and what this Country Has to stand for. The biggest threat to such a corrupt, self serving leadership that we have today. Those people willing to hold those responsible for their actions. The worse it gets the more your gunna see it.
Flash

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

Any new news on the Martin's wrongful death suit against George Zimmerman?
Flash

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

Where did Citizen, zazz, and Crisco go?

She must be out trying to get some of that "brothers keeper" money.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 64,841 - 64,860 of65,520
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Violent Crime Forum right now

Search the Violent Crime Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Supremacist held in slayings at Kan. Jewish center 28 min barefoot2626 125
Wallin-Reed guilty of first-degree murder - Ful... (Oct '13) 32 min sdo 68
Pittsburg's 1st Homicide of 2014 Was Shot Befor... 13 hr dwayne johnson 7
Escambia County Sheriff's Office says crimes dr... 15 hr ha ha haaaaaaa 1
Chicago crime increased over first warm weekend... 19 hr Per Usual 4
Gardena police officer gives emotional testimon... (Aug '10) 19 hr Eric hyde 19
Holder to deliver remarks in Overland Park Wed jeffry helms 3
•••
•••