Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66306 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Big Buck

Anonymous Proxy

#85073 Jun 1, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>

Which they paid for with EBT cards.

Aren't they classy? Not!!
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>

Which they paid for with EBT cards.

Aren't they classy? Not!!
The roids pay top dollar for cheap wine, piss warm 40 oz. beer, mad dog 20/20 and nasty malt liquor. They trade EBT cards for cash money to buy alcohol, weed, and male hookers in drag.

Ha ha ha ha ha....but it ain't so funny though because us taxpayers are footing the bill.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#85074 Jun 1, 2014
Big Buck wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
The roids pay top dollar for cheap wine, piss warm 40 oz. beer, mad dog 20/20 and nasty malt liquor. They trade EBT cards for cash money to buy alcohol, weed, and male hookers in drag.
Ha ha ha ha ha....but it ain't so funny though because us taxpayers are footing the bill.
You are right,it's not funny. Since we can't force these leeches to pay us back,I would settle for deporting them along with the illegal vermin. Let mexico have them,or Syria, I'm not picky. Lol!
Big Buck

Anonymous Proxy

#85075 Jun 1, 2014
[Quote who="sandy1"]
<quoted text>

You are right,it's not funny. Since we can't force these leeches to pay us back,I would settle for deporting them along with the illegal vermin. Let mexico have them,or Syria, I'm not picky. Lol!

Good idea!

Mexico and Syria wouldn't put up a fraction of their BS.

The Mexican Army has standing orders to shoot to kill any illegals crossing their southern border from Guatemala and Belize.

Syria is even worse. Assad would just gas 'em.

Those countries wouldn't tolerate 'em like we do.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#85076 Jun 1, 2014
Big Buck wrote:
[Quote who="sandy1"]
<quoted text>
Good idea!
Mexico and Syria wouldn't put up a fraction of their BS.
The Mexican Army has standing orders to shoot to kill any illegals crossing their southern border from Guatemala and Belize.
Syria is even worse. Assad would just gas 'em.
Those countries wouldn't tolerate 'em like we do.
How about if we deport 1/2 of the leeches to Mexico(we know just where to drop them off),and the other half to Syria? I wouldn't want to deprive either country of dealing with these parasites.
Big Buck

Anonymous Proxy

#85077 Jun 1, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>

How about if we deport 1/2 of the leeches to Mexico(we know just where to drop them off),and the other half to Syria? I wouldn't want to deprive either country of dealing with these parasites.
That's cruel!
sandy1

Southold, NY

#85078 Jun 1, 2014
Big Buck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's cruel!
So is leeching off of hardworking taxpayers. Personally,I don't think it's cruel enough,they deserve a lot worse. Especially,the illegal vermin. Lol!!!
sandy1

Southold, NY

#85079 Jun 1, 2014
Oh,and let's include the treasonous libturds. Now,they really deserve the cruelty. Ha Ha Ha!!
Big Buck

Anonymous Proxy

#85080 Jun 1, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>

So is leeching off of hardworking taxpayers. Personally,I don't think it's cruel enough,they deserve a lot worse. Especially,the illegal vermin. Lol!!!
Indeed,...we are a nation of laws,...or at least we used to be.

But I am much more sympathetic to law abiding Mexicans who came here to work in order to support their impoverished families than I am toward racist black criminals.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#85081 Jun 1, 2014
Big Buck wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed,...we are a nation of laws,...or at least we used to be.
But I am much more sympathetic to law abiding Mexicans who came here to work in order to support their impoverished families than I am toward racist black criminals.
I have no sympathy for either of them, the illegals are blatantly violating our immigration laws,dropping anchors that we are forced to pay for. And the other group of dirtbags which is similar to the first group,also blatantly violate our other laws,forces us to pay for their many offspring and uses the race card on a regular basis. They both suck!!!
Big Buck

UK

#85082 Jun 1, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>

I have no sympathy for either of them, the illegals are blatantly violating our immigration laws,dropping anchors that we are forced to pay for. And the other group of dirtbags which is similar to the first group,also blatantly violate our other laws,forces us to pay for their many offspring and uses the race card on a regular basis. They both suck!!!
It just goes to show how much this country has changed over the last 60 years. We have grown complacent. We allow way to much to happen and we tolerate things we should never have.

They interpret our kindness as weakness,...and they will walk all over us every chance they get.

Mexicans hate us because they lost Texas, California, Arizona, New Mexico,...etc. They still think they own it.

Blacks hate us because they were sold into slavery by their tribal elders. They will stop at nothing until they have enslaved us.

Then there are millions of radical Islamists who are insidiously plotting to terrorize our nation. Add to that the Native American population who hate us just as much as anyone because our European ancestors settled here.

Then there are the many millions of white liberals who are helping these groups to destroy us because they are afraid and angry and hateful,...so they turn on their own like rabid beasts.

And then there are millions of homosexuals who hate society because if the stigma that's always gonna be there.

And then there are the millions of women who are in the process of "getting even" just like every other group who wants to destroy the white man in America.

Common sense has been severely compromised. These people would rather destroy the rest of the country along with themselves before they'd ever even consider standing up and playing by the rules of civilized society.

They all hate white men with a passion.

It's one hell of a mess!
sandy1

Southold, NY

#85083 Jun 1, 2014
Big Buck wrote:
<quoted text>
It just goes to show how much this country has changed over the last 60 years. We have grown complacent. We allow way to much to happen and we tolerate things we should never have.
They interpret our kindness as weakness,...and they will walk all over us every chance they get.
Mexicans hate us because they lost Texas, California, Arizona, New Mexico,...etc. They still think they own it.
Blacks hate us because they were sold into slavery by their tribal elders. They will stop at nothing until they have enslaved us.
Then there are millions of radical Islamists who are insidiously plotting to terrorize our nation. Add to that the Native American population who hate us just as much as anyone because our European ancestors settled here.
Then there are the many millions of white liberals who are helping these groups to destroy us because they are afraid and angry and hateful,...so they turn on their own like rabid beasts.
And then there are millions of homosexuals who hate society because if the stigma that's always gonna be there.
And then there are the millions of women who are in the process of "getting even" just like every other group who wants to destroy the white man in America.
Common sense has been severely compromised. These people would rather destroy the rest of the country along with themselves before they'd ever even consider standing up and playing by the rules of civilized society.
They all hate white men with a passion.
It's one hell of a mess!
Excellent post,Big Buck. FYI,I am not one of those women looking to get even. Lol! However,I would like to see those out to destroy our beautiful country pay dearly for their treason. Our Founding Fathers must be rolling in their graves because of what these disgusting,destructive pigs have done to America. I hope these treasonous pigs rot in hell.
Big Buck

UK

#85084 Jun 1, 2014
[Quote who="sandy1"]

Excellent post,Big Buck. FYI,I am not one of those women looking to get even. Lol! However,I would like to see those out to destroy our beautiful country pay dearly for their treason. Our Founding Fathers must be rolling in their graves because of what these disgusting,destructive pigs have done to America. I hope these treasonous pigs rot in hell.

Thanks,..the way I see it there are about a third of us who are indeed Gods children, and we are not limited to any one people or any one race. Because insanity is rampant,...the charity of the many has waxed cold.

Whenever a society trangresses the laws of God He will destroy that nation either by pestilence, plague, natural disaster, warring invaders, etc. etc.

Our enemies have us surrounded. Only God can redeem us, but in the end, he will bring his people through the fire unscathed.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#85085 Jun 1, 2014
Big Buck wrote:
[Quote who="sandy1"]
Thanks,..the way I see it there are about a third of us who are indeed Gods children, and we are not limited to anyone people or any one race. Because insanity is rampant,...the charity of the many has waxed cold.
Whenever a society trangresses the laws of God He will destroy that nation either by pestilence, plague, natural disaster, warring invaders, etc. etc.
Our enemies have us surrounded. Only God can redeem us, but in the end, he will bring his people through the fire unscathed.
I can only hope that it's not too late to take America back from the left-wing loons. The way things look right now,we have a good chance of achieving that.
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#85087 Jun 1, 2014
So much fuxx over a dead thug!

Trayvon made the choice to attack Zimmerman. He tried to bash in the back of Zimmermans skull. Zimmerman, correctly believing his life was in danger shot and killed the rampaging street hoodlum.

Case closed.
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#85090 Jun 2, 2014
I have not checked the news of late.

Has Thug Zimmerman blown his own brains out yet?

I sure hope not...really.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#85091 Jun 2, 2014
Citizen 1 wrote:
I have not checked the news of late.
Has Thug Zimmerman blown his own brains out yet?
I sure hope not...really.
They didn't say anything about Zimmerman. I guess the news was so focused on the moron Mulatto trading our top five terrorists we had in captivity for a lowly US solder in Afghanistan that deserted his camp.

And you know what else Citizen Zero? DumBama never even consulted with Congress before he did it. Then he met with the solders father in public. The solders father mumbled some Arabic words that meant something to do with praising Allah, and DumBama gave him a big sloppy hug. Aww, how sweet.

Maybe if DumBama doesn't do something else really stupid tomorrow, the media will see what Zimmerman is up to, but certainly not today. Too many stupid liberals to focus on.
GERILLAS

Broken Arrow, OK

#85092 Jun 2, 2014
Happy birthday ashTRAY.
Big Buck

Anonymous Proxy

#85095 Jun 3, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>

They didn't say anything about Zimmerman. I guess the news was so focused on the moron Mulatto trading our top five terrorists we had in captivity for a lowly US solder in Afghanistan that deserted his camp.

And you know what else Citizen Zero? DumBama never even consulted with Congress before he did it. Then he met with the solders father in public. The solders father mumbled some Arabic words that meant something to do with praising Allah, and DumBama gave him a big sloppy hug. Aww, how sweet.

Maybe if DumBama doesn't do something else really stupid tomorrow, the media will see what Zimmerman is up to, but certainly not today. Too many stupid liberals to focus on.
Truly another impeachable offense by the Muslim in Chief.

His contempt for America is remarkable!

But he sho does love doze draft dodgers!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-26464...
toomanymistakes

San Jose, CA

#85096 Jun 3, 2014
Big Buck wrote:
<quoted text>
Truly another impeachable offense by the Muslim in Chief.
His contempt for America is remarkable!
But he sho does love doze draft dodgers!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-26464...
her is another one of osams sons acting like a typical black kid kills both parents over an I pod at 16ys old one more yr and he would be as old as Trayvon Ya got to laugh at this BS. What type of mentality do these people have? Maybe it is the water in Norfolk

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/171...
please

Central City, KY

#85097 Jun 3, 2014
That's a sad thing but what is even sadder is the fact that it's not just black kids, it's every color of kid. This is a lost generation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Slain woman's rural hometown seeks healing afte... 5 hr Cordellcookeville 4
News Trump campaign releases ad tying Democrats to m... 6 hr tomin cali 17
News City of Bardstown, former police chief McKenzie... 11 hr Wake Up 25
News Governor denies parole for Manson follower Lesl... 20 hr ThomasA 2
News Charges filed in Jackson County slaying (Dec '08) Sat Dennis 17
News Spielbauer capital murder trial: Jurors watch v... Sat Lily 1
News 45-year term in Vernon murder (Dec '09) Sat Bam bam 6
More from around the web