Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66323 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#83766 Mar 7, 2014
Flash wrote:
<quoted text>
It was your "dream" to own a home in a subduction zone, in an era of so called "climate change" and rising seal levels?...and in a frigid state where depression is rampant and suicide levels are off the charts?
You're even dumber than I thought.
Since you're too dumb to recognize "climate change" WTF do you care?

Location hidden

#83767 Mar 8, 2014
Flash wrote:
<quoted text>

Honesty, integrity, hard work and determination are worthy virtues.
Virtues of which you know not.
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE

Oaxaca, Mexico

#83768 Mar 8, 2014
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you're too dumb to recognize "climate change" WTF do you care?
O h we recognize it alright. The Ides of Gore and all the Little idiots following him. I dont suppose anyone would care to explain the tremendous heat wave thats been blanketing the US with record breaking LOW temperatures eh???? Or how about the ship that was sent on the global "warming" trek into the Arctic that GOT trapped in ICE! Ooooops I almost forgot that that was a big secret hahaha. About as big of a secret as Zazzi being the fórum nutcase hahaha. Ive also noticed theyre beginning to refer to climate "change" craftily dropping the warming part. Hahaha thats funny yeah its changing alright hahaha. The only change being seasonal as its been doing for the last zillion years hahaha.
This nice warm tropical climate is a bit much at times I do admit. Fortunately for the "under"privaleged enjoying it theres always some icey Margaritas or cold Pina Coladas to insulate us from the terrible harming effects of the biggest farse Ive ever seen. Hahaha. LOL!
Flash

Mesquite, NV

#83770 Mar 8, 2014
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>

Careful Piggy, Buffalo Buffoon, etc, your green eyed jealousy is showing. You can't compare his paradise to your hovel. Don'tcha know.

You're just upset because you think he's black. He's not.
LOL....If I wanted to live in a refrigerator I'd live in Washington State.

I like where I'm at.

And yes, you are "both" black,...and you're both idiots and liars,....so why should I believe anything you say?
Flash

Mesquite, NV

#83772 Mar 8, 2014
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE wrote:
<quoted text>

O h we recognize it alright. The Ides of Gore and all the Little idiots following him. I dont suppose anyone would care to explain the tremendous heat wave thats been blanketing the US with record breaking LOW temperatures eh???? Or how about the ship that was sent on the global "warming" trek into the Arctic that GOT trapped in ICE! Ooooops I almost forgot that that was a big secret hahaha. About as big of a secret as Zazzi being the fórum nutcase hahaha. Ive also noticed theyre beginning to refer to climate "change" craftily dropping the warming part. Hahaha thats funny yeah its changing alright hahaha. The only change being seasonal as its been doing for the last zillion years hahaha.

This nice warm tropical climate is a bit much at times I do admit. Fortunately for the "under"privaleged enjoying it theres always some icey Margaritas or cold Pina Coladas to insulate us from the terrible harming effects of the biggest farse Ive ever seen. Hahaha. LOL!
ROFLMFAO!....Al Gore!....What a loser.

Al says sea levels are gonna rise 20 feet,...and people actually believe this idiocy.

Al still hasn't budged an inch from his prediction.

He still says Florida will be underwater during this century!

ROFLMFAO!

Al is still very bitter from having his ass handed to him (in Florida) in the 2000 presidential election.

And to think he got the Nobel Prize for this lunacy.

They'll give it to anybody these days.
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#83774 Mar 8, 2014
Flash...

You are an idiot. Everyone around you says the same thing.

That is all.
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#83775 Mar 8, 2014
Jesus was a Liberal.

God love him.

Pun intended.
Flash

Mesquite, NV

#83778 Mar 8, 2014
Citizen 1 wrote:
Flash...

You are an idiot.

Everyone around you says the same thing.

That is all.
You will always be a n word to me.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

It is what it is.
Flash

Mesquite, NV

#83780 Mar 9, 2014
whinersrus wrote:
<quoted text>

True enough,.

He is either an n word or wishes to be one, either way his philosophy is flawed

The day of the poor negro has come and gone
Indeed,...he's either a slave to the culture or else he's an even bigger idiot.

Location hidden

#83790 Mar 9, 2014
Our government knew there were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. They lied to us because they wanted the oil.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/watch ...
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#83792 Mar 9, 2014
Hahahaha...too funny.

Thug Zimmerman cannot even give his loser autograph away at a Florida gun show, of all places.

What does that tell the NRA racists here?

You are all in the small hated minority in the USA. Face it.

"Few show up to meet George Zimmerman at Florida gun show"

"Only a few handfuls of people showed up Saturday to meet a Florida gun show’s special guest of dishonor — George Zimmerman."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/flor...

Since: Nov 11

Rockmart, GA

#83793 Mar 9, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Then where is this oil you speak of?

How did our government know there were no weapons of mass destruction when Saddam used weapons of mass destruction in the past?
Do you think the common person like you or me would reap any benefits or even know what the government was able to get out of it! The president at the time was an oil man just like his daddy. And they are eating a lot bigger steaks than we are and laughing their asses off at the American people.
Flash

Mesquite, NV

#83794 Mar 10, 2014
zazz wrote:
Our government knew there were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

They lied to us because they wanted the oil.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/watch ...
Bwahahahaha.....When all else fails,...blame Bush!

Where is the oil now?
Flash

Mesquite, NV

#83796 Mar 10, 2014
DBuck20 wrote:
<quoted text>

Do you think the common person like you or me would reap any benefits or even know what the government was able to get out of it!

The president at the time was an oil man just like his daddy.

And they are eating a lot bigger steaks than we are and laughing their asses off at the American people.
According to that logic,...Obama is laughing his ass off at all the stupid white people who got him elected,....twice!

Bwahahahahahahaha.........

Where is the oil now?
Flash

Mesquite, NV

#83798 Mar 10, 2014
DBuck20 wrote:
<quoted text>

Do you think the common person like you or me would reap any benefits or even know what the government was able to get out of it!

The president at the time was an oil man just like his daddy.

And they are eating a lot bigger steaks than we are and laughing their asses off at the American people.
I guess for the average Kurd living in Iraq,...the benefits would be not waking up dead from a massive gas attack.....But I guess the Kurds don't count in your world view.

Nor do the millions of Iraqi's who were forced to live in fear under Saddam for decades.

Nor do the millions of Middle Easterners in the region surrounding Iraq who Saddam had waged war on during his long reign of terror.

For the "common person".... the benefit would be,... the continued flow of oil into the worlds markets in order to keep the worlds economic engine running smoothly and to keep the world economy from collapsing like domino's.

But I guess idiots like you who survive off of the government teat don't really care or understand where your benefits come from.

Your ignorance and stupidity is remarkable,...it rivals only your anger and hatred.
warmheart

White Plains, KY

#83800 Mar 10, 2014
Citizen 1 wrote:
Hahahaha...too funny.
Thug Zimmerman cannot even give his loser autograph away at a Florida gun show, of all places.
What does that tell the NRA racists here?
You are all in the small hated minority in the USA. Face it.
"Few show up to meet George Zimmerman at Florida gun show"
"Only a few handfuls of people showed up Saturday to meet a Florida gun show’s special guest of dishonor — George Zimmerman."
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/flor...
Hilarious!!!!!!!!
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

#83801 Mar 10, 2014
George needs a good PRman. Hes an untapped treasure waiting for the right presentation!

Location hidden

#83805 Mar 10, 2014
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE wrote:
Im still laughing about shitizen1 claiming to own a home near wáter hahaha. I guess that means he taken over squatters rights on a plot under a bridge somewhere hahaha.
That's OK, we're all still laughing about the lies you've told about your living arrangements.
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#83806 Mar 10, 2014
Funny! Even the Washington Post continues today to point out the obvious about Thug Zimmerman.

Washington Post Title:

"George Zimmerman’s bloody autograph"

"We have long known that George Zimmerman is a craven attention-seeker. From traffic stops to domestic violence calls, the killer of Trayvon Martin has been in the news with irritating regularity since he was acquitted of second-degree murder in July 2013. But what Zimmerman did over the weekend was, well, just beyond." [Signing autographs at a Florida gun show. Very few people showed]

"Last month, Zimmerman granted interviews to CNN, Univision and Fusion Univision to bemoan his life of bulletproof vests and fear that someone will harm him or his family. Throw in his lament about unemployment and homelessness and the pity-party orchestra’s violin section is in full crescendo."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-part...

Location hidden

#83807 Mar 10, 2014
George Zimmerman fails to make 'a killing' at gun show

March 10, 2014

There's no question that George Zimmerman is a killer: He has admitted to killing Trayvon Martin, after all. Now, though, the Floridian, deprived of any chance at a big celebrity boxing payday, is hoping to make a killing doing autographs. Zimmerman did a meet-and-greet at a Florida gun show on Saturday, Thinkprogress reported.

He failed to make a killing, though. Fearing backlash, the organizers of the New Orlando Gun Show had to move the gun show to a less traveled venue. To get his signature, folks had to find him in a rear office of The Arms Room gun store in Orlando, Fla. The event was moved to The Arms Room after the original venue for the gun show backed out because of the controversy surrounding Zimmerman.

Over the course of six hours, less than 20 people at the gun show asked for his signature -- which was free -- or for a photo with Trayvon Martin’s killer.

The signed photograph shows George ZImmerman and his dog, but the image is of a much slimmer Zimmerman than current meets the public eye.

Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin, an unarmed teenager, fatally on Feb. 26, 2012, in Sanford, Fla. On July 13, 2013, a jury acquitted him of second-degree murder and of manslaughter charges.

Although the verdict was met with public outcry, some legal scholars were unsurprised by it. They said the prosecution had erred when it charged Zimmerman with second-degree murder which, Wikipedia given Florida's laws on self-defense, made it almost impossible for the prosecution to prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt with the evidence at their disposal.

Laurie Levenson, a criminal law professor at Loyola Law School in Los Angeles said:

"Although the facts are tragic, I don't think they should have brought this as a murder case. It would have been more plausible to argue that Zimmerman was grossly negligent and that he brought on the confrontation."

Since the trial, Zimmerman has remained in the headlines -- negatively. He has seen two dropped charges of domestic violence and the aforementioned charity boxing match.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 1 dead, 14 wounded in Monday shootings across C... 3 hr Right Wing 3
News Charleston church shooting coverage criticized ... 4 hr Spaulding Smails 440
News Leominster man pleads not guilty in Fitchburg m... 5 hr Ha ha 1
News Mental evaluation ordered for suspect in Weakle... (Feb '13) Mon sammy 9
News Riverside Murder Suspect Turns Himself In (Dec '07) Mon MIRA LOMA RIVA 12
News Teen recounts horror of sex slavery (Oct '08) Mon Yikes 25
News Marion police say probation, drug court too len... Mon jobo 1
More from around the web