Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66312 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

#82772 Feb 16, 2014
TrueWords wrote:
<quoted text>

It is interesting, because I cannot understand how anyone can refuse, over and over, to take a position on what are clearly not my words, but come directly from major leaders that shape the issue on a national scale. The hottest place in hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict.
They're not interested in responding because they don't have a leg to stand on. They're not interested in proposing solutions; discussing proposed solutions, ideas, or engaging in any form of respectful dialog.

Their conversation (monologue) is designed for one purpose, and one purpose only (to vent their racist hatred, waste people's time, and hasten the day when all hell will break loose).

They've been at it for years,...and there's no indication they're all of a sudden gonna start to behave like normal individuals. You have a better chance (statistically) of walking into a block wall and materializing unscathed on the other side than you will ever have of engaging one of these nut-bags in a meaningful conversation.

“ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO AN END”

Since: Mar 12

IT'S BEEN NICE

#82773 Feb 16, 2014
This thread has not changed one iota since my last appearance!

The buffalo butt is still parading as the crazed animal only she can be. Most others have faded away.

Well, see you guys again in another few months.

Hey, what happened to Higgans and Tractor Farm? Tell me when I return. On my way to Mexico. Maybe I'll meet up with the patriot animal.

I hope not.

Anybody seen Romney? I got a car elevator I need to get of.
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

#82774 Feb 16, 2014
Christo1 wrote:
<quoted text>

What place is reserved for those who are vocal in their Racist sentiments? What place is reserved for those who engage in speaking of violence against a race of people?

What place is reserved for those who use words to taunt and joke about people of another race? What place is reserved for those who post foolish and filthy banter against others?

What you fail to understand is that sometimes silence is, indeed, golden.
What you further fail to understand is that the hottest place in hell is reserved for those who would engage in harmful acts against the most vulnerable in our society.

It is NOT moral to remain silent against Evil. Neither is it moral to harm children, women, the aged, the disabled, the sick....and Mexicans on sidewalks.
Wow!....A red letter day!

Hey Crisco! What made you decide to revisit your old handle? "Be Truthful Be Free" wearing itself (its ass) out?

So what are you subconsciously saying? Are you saying that it's not moral "to harm children, women, the aged, the disabled, the sick....and Mexicans on sidewalks?

Hmmmm.(Do I detect a bit of leftist political propaganda?) Is the left's war against women expanding?

Does that include white people?...Oh I forgot, Mexicans are white. Never mind.
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

#82776 Feb 16, 2014
TrueWords wrote:
<quoted text>

I guess there is speaking about violence, especially against the disabled. Of course, some are not satisfied with speaking:

http://cleveland.cbslocal.com/2014/02/14/knoc...
Crisco don't care if the victim is white.

But maybe she'll pay us some "lip service."

Ha ha ha ha ha.
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

#82778 Feb 16, 2014
Christo1 wrote:
<quoted text>

It is NOT moral to remain silent against Evil. Neither is it moral to harm children, women, the aged, the disabled, the sick....and Mexicans on sidewalks.
Children?

Oh,...does that include a 7 old old fetus?

...or would you just consider that a bowel movement?

Tell the truth now!...Enquiring minds want to know!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/pa-teen...
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#82779 Feb 16, 2014
Knockout King wrote:
<quoted text>. Chances are that at least one of them will end up as a statistic (either dead or in prison).
Thanks to dunn, one of them is already a statistic - killed and not in prison.

Interesting to watch dunn cry over his dog and his fiance but at least he vomitted when he found out he had killed someone.
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE

Puerto Escondido, Mexico

#82780 Feb 16, 2014
Christo1 wrote:
This thread has not changed one iota since my last appearance!
The buffalo butt is still parading as the crazed animal only she can be. Most others have faded away.
Well, see you guys again in another few months.
Hey, what happened to Higgans and Tractor Farm? Tell me when I return. On my way to Mexico. Maybe I'll meet up with the patriot animal.
I hope not.
Anybody seen Romney? I got a car elevator I need to get of.
Just keep your suckass appeaser/apologist butt clear of my hill and my beach and you shouldnt have any problem. Thats the reason I like it here. These folks arent so goddamn sensitive and worried about a small bunch of swahili idiots or their enablers. And I dont like foreigners invading our área or infecting the natives. So keep your distance! And GFYx2!
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

#82781 Feb 16, 2014
Correction.... make that a 7 "month" old fetus.
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

#82782 Feb 16, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>

Interesting to watch dunn cry over his dog and his fiance but at least he vomitted when he found out he had killed someone.
We'd all vomit if we ever laid eyes on you.
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

#82783 Feb 16, 2014
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE wrote:
<quoted text>

Just keep your suckass appeaser/apologist butt clear of my hill and my beach and you shouldnt have any problem. Thats the reason I like it here. These folks arent so goddamn sensitive and worried about a small bunch of swahili idiots or their enablers. And I dont like foreigners invading our área or infecting the natives. So keep your distance! And GFYx2!
Christo1 is Be Truthful Be Free.
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE

Puerto Escondido, Mexico

#82785 Feb 16, 2014
Knockout King wrote:
<quoted text>
Well he should come on down. Mexico has its own way of culling the weak and stupid hahaha.
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE

Puerto Escondido, Mexico

#82788 Feb 16, 2014
I wish my ancestors had treated them worse so that when they were freed they wouldve all ran north! At first it worked fine. The workers remained and youll caught the lazy troublemakers. But nowadays theyre all the same. A plague!

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#82789 Feb 16, 2014
Knockout King wrote:
Correction.... make that a 7 "month" old fetus.
That's not the only correction you need to make.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#82790 Feb 16, 2014
Knockout King wrote:
<quoted text>
The beginning of your confusion is the middle of foolishness.
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

#82791 Feb 16, 2014
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>

That's not the only correction you need to make.
Crisco,...that is correct. So allow me to "correct" you. The reason why you have no credibility is because of your hideous immorality. Indeed, a 7 month old black fetus is nothing more than a bowel movement in your eyes. But if it had been a white girl who gave birth on the can and tried to flush the "bowel movement" down the toilet (and then tried to feign ignorance) you'd be screaming bloody murder and straining our eyes with a barrage of your pompous proclamations.

Murder is murder, regardless of color. But murder is not murder (in your racist eyes) if it's a white person who's on the receiving end. You are a racist to the core, and you will continue to hide behind the myth that blacks are incapable of being racist (until society sees you for what you truly are).

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/pa-teen...
wasp

Akron, OH

#82793 Feb 16, 2014
Zimmerman is a all American hero who deserves our support. We need thousands, if not millions more like him. The city of Sanford should build a monument in the town square in honor of his selfless service to the community and the nation.Bravo! George.
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

#82794 Feb 16, 2014
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>

The beginning of your confusion is the middle of foolishness.
Crisco, I don't pretend to understand why God judges some and gives others a pass. And unlike you, I will never derive any pleasure or take any delight in the thought of the eternal loss of anyone's soul.

But on the other hand (for the sake of the innocents) I believe sociopaths like you should be incarcerated for the rest of your unnatural lives. Cyberspace is one thing, but I truly pity the people who come into personal contact with you in the real world.

I hope that you are still confined in the nursing home. But if you're not, why don't you do us all a favor (yourself included) and seek professional help before you get another urge to torture defenseless animals.
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE

Salina Cruz, Mexico

#82795 Feb 16, 2014
This is a prime example of the afriKANTs turned loose in our White America. The longer White people absorb the guilt trip by Afrikans and the worthless appeaser/apology culture the more they breed and multiply. The more they multiply the more we have to feed and care for. Just like any parasite it will be easier to elimiante this sub-species now tan later. Id rather leave a cleaner better educated secure land for my children and family members. To do so elimination and or extermination of the afriKANTs is a necessity not a luxury.
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE

Salina Cruz, Mexico

#82796 Feb 16, 2014
wasp

Akron, OH

#82797 Feb 16, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
If the "Obamster had a Son he would look like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News City Man Arrested In 2006 Slaying Of Woman (Nov '07) 55 min Sarap 51
News Last suspect in Mound Bayou shooting jailed (May '07) 4 hr lol 15
News Final man sentenced in Owensboro, Ky., robbery ... (Aug '11) 4 hr Bud 22
News Shooting probe turns to distance (Mar '09) 9 hr Its me 26
News Police seek murder suspect (Oct '07) 17 hr Anonymous 46
News Cadiz native dead after Murray shooting (Jul '12) Mon Random concerned ... 72
News Augusta Woman No Longer Faces Animal Cruelty Ch... (May '12) Mon Buk 7
More from around the web