Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66305 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

#82329 Feb 5, 2014
Yes indeed!...Our Hero was certainly a very smart man. He recognized the whites who supported his efforts were weak vulnerable confused young men and women, many of them rebelling against their own parents for reasons entirely unrelated to "Our Hero's" cause.

"Our Hero" understood that these young confused children could be persuaded to take up his cause. He saw that they could be easily manipulated, and he understood that many of them were driven because of "guilt."

"Guilt."

"Guilt" that could be exploited. "Guilt" that could be channeled. "Guilt" that could be explained as a prerequisite of redemption for these young peoples sins.

So "Our Hero" donned himself a ministers robe and went to work. And the country soon embarked on a downward spiral that continues to this day.

Today, there is no shortage of guilty whites who have been conned by this magicians ("Our Hero") charm. Oh he had plenty of help from communists and also from many other enemies of the Republic, but the ultimate downfall of our country has come from within.

But he was right about one thing,...judging a person by the content of their character. And the ability to speak the truth, no matter how ugly it may seem, is a mark of character that will not go unnoticed.
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE

Puebla, Mexico

#82330 Feb 5, 2014
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE wrote:
Shall we mention he was raised in a Nazi household? Or the fact that King was renamed and christianed by Hitler himself? No Im sure those facts would be too much for our darkie audience eh?.
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
You belong in the LIARS Hall of Fame.
Try not to mess up your induction speech.
And make sure it begins with "Once upon a time" .
Ah but there are no lies presenbted when one simply hits you and your ilk square in the face with a hardwood 2x4 weighted with facts you fool!
Martin Luther King Jr was born and named after his father Michael King and Michael King Jr.
As a mere child his father took him to Nazi Germany to meet his friend Adolph Hitler and there in Nazi Germany they were both renamed Martin Luther King and King Jr. Yes right there with Hitler himself before WWII started. King Jr then returned to start his life of enfuriating the masses of balcks in America. That began with him skipping high school all together and being enrolled without a high school education in a pseudo cooncahe college and given the title of Reverand. From there he was enrolled in yet another black college/zoo and they placed the title of Doctor upon Hitlers godchild. No need to continue with the complete life of the domestic terrorist whoremonger. That should be quite enough to PROVE the FACT that King began his life in a most crooked and devious way and continued it until James Earl Ray ridded the world of his stinking soul!
NOW DISPUTE THOSE DOCUMENTED FACTS!
Spike

Akron, OH

#82331 Feb 5, 2014
George Zimmerman truly is a All American Hero. Who could disagree?
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#82333 Feb 5, 2014
<quoted text>
Alias #3,875, you are soooooooo wrong on soooooooo many counts.
First, which of my points about Cap'n Thief zimmermurder do you take issue with?
Second, I have love for the Cap'n Thief. It is his actions that I hate.
Third, you are the master at posting reams of Hate. Your postings alone have wiped out a forest.
Fourth, my blood pressure is excellent. At least that's what the nurses tell me. If you know something different, keep it to yourself.
Fifth, you seem to think that I fear Death. I certainly do not. It is appointed unto men to die. Death is but the portal to a world of eternal life with Christ Jesus. Unrepentant child murderers won't be going through that particular portal that Death offers.
Beyond this world is a world where Hate is forbidden. Beyond this world is a world where Truth reigns supreme. Beyond this world is a world where Racism is not exercised. Beyond this world is where color is no factor.
Beyond this world is a world where Fools are denied entrance. Beyond this world is where those who extend Goodness and Mercy live in Joy and Happiness. Beyond this world is a world where there are no crybabies in jail. Beyond this world is a world where every tear has been wiped away.
Beyond this world is a world where Stupidity, Foolishness, Ignorance, Dishonesty and their various cousins have been crucified. Beyond this world is a world where Honesty, Truth, Compassion, Forgiveness, Love, Happiness, Peace, Joy and Goodwill all are celebrated without end.
Introducing Truth to you Racists and Fools NEVER gets old.
Nicely put. So, within your context is an issue. You repeatedly.....unrepentently, refer to GZ as a child murderer....over, and over, and over, and over. Along with numerous numerous numerous allegations you have no personal knowledge of. The issue:

GZ, tried by prosecutors, judged by a jury..........not guilty of murder. You understand the term, not guilty?

FBI investigates GZ, years and years of history.........no charges of racism.

Eric Holder, AG of the United States of America, reviews the entire case from a civil rights aspect, and charges GZ with..........nothing.

Your issue; the 9th Commandment..the word of God: Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

Surely even you can grasp that, as an unrepentant false accuser, and by God's Law and your own words, you will certainly not cross the portal you describe. So ask yourself....is your hate and racism worth it?
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

#82334 Feb 5, 2014
<quoted text>

Fourth, my blood pressure is excellent. At least that's what the nurses tell me. If you know something different, keep it to yourself.
Hmmmmm, High blood pressure? Keep it to yourself?....You afraid one of your alternate personalities is gonna rat you out? Is this but another one of your bald faced lies?...Or are you really sitting in a wheelchair wasting away in a nursing home?...Well?...Which is it?

All those references you use to make about freshly squeezed lemonade were really true,...weren't they?

Go ahead!...jerk yourself off!...have another cupful of that freshly squeezed lemonade!

Pervert!
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

#82335 Feb 5, 2014
<quoted text>

Until Justice and Judgement renders him a worthless pile of crap, he's the gift that keeps giving; he's the ant that my shoes walk on day by day;

he's the buzzard that consumes the other dead buzzards;

he's the freak that comes out at night.
Oh,...you can walk now?

Congratulations!

I'm surprised your brain can tell you how to put one foot in front of the other without you falling flat on your ugly face!

Who's the buzzard?...The doctor who prescribes your anti-psychotic medication?

Who's the freak that only comes out at night?...The nurse?...Or is he the one who squeezes your lemon?...Which is it?

Moooooooooo!
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#82336 Feb 5, 2014
Who here believes that OJ in fact murdered Nicole and Ron?
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

#82337 Feb 5, 2014
Citizen 1 wrote:
Who here believes that OJ in fact murdered Nicole and Ron?
Yo mamma!
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#82338 Feb 5, 2014
<quoted text>
Alias #3,875, you are soooooooo wrong on soooooooo many counts.
First, which of my points about Cap'n Thief zimmermurder do you take issue with?
Second, I have love for the Cap'n Thief. It is his actions that I hate.
Third, you are the master at posting reams of Hate. Your postings alone have wiped out a forest.
Fifth, you seem to think that I fear Death. I certainly do not. It is appointed unto men to die. Death is but the portal to a world of eternal life with Christ Jesus. Unrepentant child murderers won't be going through that particular portal that Death offers.
Beyond this world is a world where Hate is forbidden. Beyond this world is a world where Truth reigns supreme. Beyond this world is a world where Racism is not exercised. Beyond this world is where color is no factor.
Beyond this world is a world where Fools are denied entrance. Beyond this world is where those who extend Goodness and Mercy live in Joy and Happiness. Beyond this world is a world where there are no crybabies in jail. Beyond this world is a world where every tear has been wiped away.
Beyond this world is a world where Stupidity, Foolishness, Ignorance, Dishonesty and their various cousins have been crucified. Beyond this world is a world where Honesty, Truth, Compassion, Forgiveness, Love, Happiness, Peace, Joy and Goodwill all are celebrated without end.
Introducing Truth to you Racists and Fools NEVER gets old.
To continue, briefly:

In your post, you say you love GZ. A few hours ago, you said:

"That no-good, mooching, scheming, Lying, foolish, child killing, woman beating, Mexicans on sidewalks hitting, gluttonous, belt notching, clueless Cap'n Thief is no good as a dead child killer.

Until Justice and Judgement renders him a worthless pile of crap, he's the gift that keeps giving; he's the ant that my shoes walk on day by day; he's the buzzard that consumes the other dead buzzards; he's the freak that comes out at night.

I should stop right there, Citizen, but because I know that the idol worshi**ers of the good ole Cap'n Thief zimmermurderer don't like me speaking Truth about that Idiot, I shall gleefully continue...

Cap'n Thief zimmermurderer is the stench that flows from landfills; he's the smell that flows from the azzholes of dingos; he's the slop that pigs wallow in; he's the Liar that Liars love; he's the nastiness that filth craves..."

I have trouble putting those together in the context of Jesus Christ and the 10 commandments, was hoping you could clarify..........
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#82339 Feb 5, 2014
Especially, please address the "I shall GLEEFULLY continue"....just wondering how gleefully fits into your notion of Jesus and the 9th Commandment
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE

Mexico

#82340 Feb 5, 2014
Did tooth full of pee run off with TrayBone? I bet theyre still celebrating the Nazi Martin Luther King Day! Probably raping White women too! Thats a Nazi/Zulu tradition!

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#82341 Feb 5, 2014
Knockout King wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, try to keep up!...Now you got me curious!...You talk about certain people,...what "certain people" are you referring to?

<quoted text>

You'll certainly go nowhere until you can discern who the Racists are and who the Racists aren't, no matter the color.

The Racists on this particular thread are easy to discern.

One of those NincomPOOPS even told us that certain people made him a Racist.

Please try your best to keep up.

Are you referring to those "certain women?"...You know,...those big single fat black ones (85%) with children? Those enormous windbags who raise their children to hate?...Those hefty fatladies who tell their children the reason their fathers aren't around is because dad was oppressed by the white man?...(guaranteeing an entire new generation of racists,...in perpetuity)...and not telling them the real reason?...that dad is not around anymore because mom is an overbearing overweight whoremonging gasbag?(guaranteeing an entire new generation of the same?...also in perpetuity?)
Are those the "certain people" you are referring to?
Please weigh in and enlighten us as to your position on this matter.
Just saying.
Now you're acting stupid like xxxrated. Truth was not the one referring to "certain people". I've posted his post so you can read again and try to understand what you're reading.

Location hidden

#82342 Feb 5, 2014
Knockout King wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet West chickens out anyway....He's only used to attacking children.

I didn't realize he had that much in common with the child murderer and woman beater.

Location hidden

#82343 Feb 5, 2014
Citizen 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Miss Knockout:
You are a hypocrite on so many levels, and in your post above as well.
First, look at your name, "Knockout King", which implies to most that you enjoy people being assaulted. Then you berate West for assaulting people, just as your own name condones. Do you see your contradiction here?
Then you call an 18 year old racist a "child." Under the law, an 18 year old is an adult.
Trayvon was a "child" under the law, and otherwise.
Lastly, West would never stoop to Thug Zimmerman's rock-bottom level by engaging in a "Celebrity" boxing match. That would be disingenuous, as Thug Zimmerman is absolutely NOT a "Celebrity", but only an unemployed, woman-beating, child-killing, homeless, free-loading, homosexual, pedophile Thug.
Get it, Loser?
Excellent post. You understand her perfectly.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#82344 Feb 5, 2014
The Racists and Fools are in high gear tonight.

Too bad for them, there is NO gear that can overcome Truth.

Now let me get this straight...two of the NincomPOOPS have the audacity to refer to the Ten Commandments to question me and the other self-avowed Racist and Unyielding Liar has the nerve to dare me to refute him.

It gets no more hilarious. Looks like THE Resident Pervert and so-called TrueWords have rekindled their awesome yes-men relationship. Funny though, I never seen where TrueWords took back all those Truths he told about THE Resident Pervert.

If TrueWords has forgotten, I surely can remind him of his words toward that Total Fool.

Those two NincomPOOPS refer to the Ten Commandments as though they adhere to them without a single fault. We ALL know that CERTAINLY isn't true. They dare question me. When you two Idiots cleanse yourself of your Filth, come back and ask me again. My words shall leave little doubt in your skull substance as to the Truth I speak.

As for you, Racist UNPatriotic, you should have stayed on vacation. It's interesting to note that you and Here is one helluvaFool both disappeared at the same time. You can explain that later. HA!

But back to the matter at hand. You feel that if you disperse a few facts into your diatribe against Rev. Martin Luther King, that your rant should be accepted as the unadulterated truth. What you're selling, a buy-anything Idiot wouldn't fall for.

If you have the audacity to question me about your Lies, first, reverse your intellectual Dishonesty.

And then maybe, maybe, MAYBE I'll give you an audience to enlighten your skull substance. You and the other two POOPS have got to be kidding by asking me to answer anything, with all the mess y'all spew on this thread.

Go question yourselves and your children. I'm not the one.
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#82345 Feb 6, 2014
Too bad for them, there is NO gear that can overcome Truth.
Now let me get this straight...two of the NincomPOOPS have the audacity to refer to the Ten Commandments to question me and the other self-avowed Racist and Unyielding Liar has the nerve to dare me to refute him.
It gets no more hilarious. Looks like THE Resident Pervert and so-called TrueWords have rekindled their awesome yes-men relationship. Funny though, I never seen where TrueWords took back all those Truths he told about THE Resident Pervert.
If TrueWords has forgotten, I surely can remind him of his words toward that Total Fool.
Those two NincomPOOPS refer to the Ten Commandments as though they adhere to them without a single fault. We ALL know that CERTAINLY isn't true. They dare question me. When you two Idiots cleanse yourself of your Filth, come back and ask me again. My words shall leave little doubt in your skull substance as to the Truth I speak.
As for you, Racist UNPatriotic, you should have stayed on vacation. It's interesting to note that you and Here is one helluvaFool both disappeared at the same time. You can explain that later. HA!
But back to the matter at hand. You feel that if you disperse a few facts into your diatribe against Rev. Martin Luther King, that your rant should be accepted as the unadulterated truth. What you're selling, a buy-anything Idiot wouldn't fall for.
If you have the audacity to question me about your Lies, first, reverse your intellectual Dishonesty.
And then maybe, maybe, MAYBE I'll give you an audience to enlighten your skull substance. You and the other two POOPS have got to be kidding by asking me to answer anything, with all the mess y'all spew on this thread.
Go question yourselves and your children. I'm not the one.
The truth is......I did not write these words, you did:

In your post, you say you "love GZ". But a few hours ago, you said:

"That no-good, mooching, scheming, Lying, foolish, child killing, woman beating, Mexicans on sidewalks hitting, gluttonous, belt notching, clueless Cap'n Thief is no good as a dead child killer.

Until Justice and Judgement renders him a worthless pile of crap, he's the gift that keeps giving; he's the ant that my shoes walk on day by day; he's the buzzard that consumes the other dead buzzards; he's the freak that comes out at night.

I should stop right there, Citizen, but because I know that the idol worshi**ers of the good ole Cap'n Thief zimmermurderer don't like me speaking Truth about that Idiot, I shall gleefully continue...

Cap'n Thief zimmermurderer is the stench that flows from landfills; he's the smell that flows from the azzholes of dingos; he's the slop that pigs wallow in; he's the Liar that Liars love; he's the nastiness that filth craves..."

And God's words in his 9th Commandment: Thou shall not bear false witness against your neighbor. I did not write that law, He did.

I did not invoke Jesus' name, you did. All that has been asked of you is a reconciliation of your words...but you have not done so.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#82346 Feb 6, 2014
TrueWords wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is......I did not write these words, you did:
In your post, you say you "love GZ". But a few hours ago, you said:
And God's words in his 9th Commandment: Thou shall not bear false witness against your neighbor. I did not write that law, He did.
I did not invoke Jesus' name, you did. All that has been asked of you is a reconciliation of your words...but you have not done so.
Just reconcile to yourself how it is that when you were a newborn baby, your mind was a blank slate and now you're an old fart with a mind of foolishness.

When you reconcile that, many answers to the questions of your skull substance shall be clearly revealed to you.

Damn, I would've made an excellent consultant to Master Po!
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

#82347 Feb 6, 2014
<quoted text>

Damn, I would've made an excellent consultant to Master Po!
You will always be under the Master,...like a house boy or a field hand.

Tell Master Poo you want a raise.
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

#82348 Feb 6, 2014
"They dare question me?".....You mean like George Zimmerman "dared to defend himself against a vicious assault?"

How dare they question me!....That about sums up your hubris in a nutshell.

You've never spoken a word of Truth in your entire life that wasn't mingled with one of your lies or pompous proclamations.

You give funny a whole new attribute,...in a queer sort of way.
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

#82349 Feb 6, 2014
You mean all three of your dominant racist personalities are in high gear, although I must commend you on controlling your violent personality, Citizen1, and keeping the violence to a bare minimum.

Say what do they feed you for breakfast there in the home?

Do they force you to eat pablum three times a day or what?

Tell 'em to add a little pap to the bowl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Canoga Park Man Convicted In Fatal Encino Shooting (Jun '07) 1 hr Ron 10
News Suspect in Wife's Murder Facing New Charges (Oct '07) 7 hr Sad Researcher 749
News Trial begins in Bridgeport store owner's murder 13 hr Daniels Conscience 1
News If an assault weapons ban can't stop school sho... Mon The Worlds Bigges... 1,015
News Police charge 'accidental' shooter with manslau... (Apr '08) Sun Sharts 16
News Exam today in bar shooting (Mar '06) May 20 Wwe 30
News The History of Lynching and the Present of Poli... May 20 jtkluempers 3