Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66309 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#82297 Feb 4, 2014
Knockout King wrote:
<quoted text>
Nancy Grace is a sociopath,...what did you expect from her?...feeling?...compassion?. ..forget it!
Finally, we agree. Nancy IS a sociopath...well, that is a bit strong, but I don't like her either!
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#82298 Feb 4, 2014
If Zimmerman steps out into public, i.e. the "Celebrity" fight, he will be murdered. I am so sad, and of course we do not want to see that, right?
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

#82299 Feb 4, 2014
Citizen 1 wrote:
<quoted text>

Finally, we agree. Nancy IS a sociopath...well, that is a bit strong, but I don't like her either!
Well alright then.
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#82300 Feb 4, 2014
Citizen 1 wrote:
If Zimmerman steps out into public, i.e. the "Celebrity" fight, he will be murdered. I am so sad, and of course we do not want to see that, right?
Of course, GZ was prosecuted by the state of Florida, tried, and was found...not guilty.

Of course, GZ was investigated by the FBI for months and months, looking for any history of racist behavior and charged him with......nothing.

Of course, the AG, Eric Holder, personally vowed to examine every aspect of the case from a civil rights perspective and charged GZ with......nothing.

So, how disturbed does someone have to be (Holder is KKK? Holder is a NAZI perhaps?) to not be willing to recognize that GZ got a CLOSE CLOSE look? If this isn't racially motivated, then what?
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

#82301 Feb 4, 2014
Citizen 1 wrote:
<quoted text>

Don’t get me wrong, I am a social liberal and a fiscal conservative. I believe in Freedom and I also believe there should be a division between Church and State.

I believe that people should be able to practice their (legitimate) religion without interference or government intrusion. Given the choice between the Spanish Inquisition and Modern day America (as morally bankrupt and corrupt as it has become) I would choose the later every time.

I have no desire to see minorities, blacks, gays, Jews, or Muslims persecuted simply because of their ethnicity or because of their religious beliefs (unless those beliefs are detrimental to the well being of the Republic).

Again, don’t get me wrong. I believe that criminals should be punished, and the punishment should fit the crime. Agitators, suicide bombers, terrorists, murderers, gangsters, or anyone who would break the law and commit a crime (whether it be violent or not) should be taken to task and dealt with accordingly.

But as to those matters of morality (other than abortion, euthanasia, or any other form of murder) I believe these issues should be between the individual and God. Whether a person wants to be gay, wants to get married (in the traditional sense) wants to be a womanizer, a whore, or even wants to remain celibate should be entirely up to the individual. But I also firmly believe that the individual must accept responsibility for any consequences that may arise as a result of their actions in terms of causing harm or detriment to others, especially to children.

We are a nation of Laws, a nation of risk takers, and of rugged individualists. We place emphasis on education, on the family, on hard work, personal responsibility, and entrepreneurial freedom (capitalism). We will not tolerate those who would try to reap the rewards of our labors through taxation, any more than we (as a society) would tolerate a murderer or a thief.

Our Nation will not be able to avoid the fiscal “Day of Reckoning” that is coming our way. That is day when we as a nation will either turn back to God (and back to the greatness that our nation once possessed) or else turn against each other, and fight another bloody civil war.

Either way, it will be a defining day.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#82302 Feb 4, 2014
Knockout King wrote:
<quoted text>
Nancy Grace is a sociopath,...what did you expect from her?...feeling?...compassion?. ..forget it!
She taught me a valuable lesson, about the pro-minority, slanted agenda of NBC, HLN and CNN......I knew Fox was bad...but i had no idea how widespread the problem was.....
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

#82303 Feb 4, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> She taught me a valuable lesson, about the pro-minority, slanted agenda of NBC, HLN and CNN......I knew Fox was bad...but i had no idea how widespread the problem was.....
Somebody needs to give her on of those Trojan vibrators to soften her ass up.

Maybe she'll get one for Valentine's Day.

Ewwwwww.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#82304 Feb 4, 2014
Knockout King wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of us want to discuss it but the racists (Crisco and zazz) never utter a peep or contribute any kind of logic to the conversation.
They just launch personal attacks whenever somebody wants to seriously discuss the issues.
You know dawn well you're a jersey and a joke.

After all the ignorant mess, all the Lies, all the profanity, all the racial taunts and jokes, all the stupidity and filth that you have posted on this one thread alone via hundreds of aliases, you want others to "seriously discuss the issues" with you and your nasty kind.

You're one lucky jackass that I have anything to say to you. Count your lucky stars, you Fool.

You may can say the word logic, but you are devoid of such a thing. It's not just me saying that. It is your postings and actions that make that the Truth.

I'm just the messenger. You may can dismiss me with all the insanity you care to use. BUT...

Your nasty butt CANNOT, and NEVER will, dismiss the Truth about your filthiness.
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

#82305 Feb 4, 2014
TrueWords wrote:
<quoted text>

Of course, GZ was prosecuted by the state of Florida, tried, and was found...not guilty.

Of course, GZ was investigated by the FBI for months and months, looking for any history of racist behavior and charged him with......nothing.

Of course, the AG, Eric Holder, personally vowed to examine every aspect of the case from a civil rights perspective and charged GZ with......nothing.

So, how disturbed does someone have to be (Holder is KKK? Holder is a NAZI perhaps?) to not be willing to recognize that GZ got a CLOSE CLOSE look? If this isn't racially motivated, then what?
These liberals could care less about the facts.

Their conclusions are based on pure racism.
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

#82306 Feb 4, 2014
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>

After all the ignorant mess, all the Lies, all the profanity, all the racial taunts and jokes, all the stupidity and filth that you have posted on this one thread alone via hundreds of aliases, you want others to "seriously discuss the issues" with you and your nasty kind.

You're one lucky jackass that I have anything to say to you. Count your lucky stars, you Fool.

You may can say the word logic, but you are devoid of such a thing. It's not just me saying that. It is your postings and actions that make that the Truth.

I'm just the messenger. You may can dismiss me with all the insanity you care to use.

BUT...

Your nasty butt CANNOT, and NEVER will, dismiss the Truth about your filthiness.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mej3ucfK2c1...
Truth

Rome, GA

#82307 Feb 4, 2014
The jury got it right. Not guilty and justice served.
Truth

Rome, GA

#82308 Feb 4, 2014
Not guilty. The jury got it right. Justice served. Find a new martyr.
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

#82309 Feb 4, 2014
<quoted text>

What's a jersey?...A cow?

Is that what you fat ladies call each other at your coffee clutch's?

Jersey's?...

Mooooooooo!

Ha ha ha ha ha.
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#82310 Feb 4, 2014
TrueWords wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't heard an answer........who knows what the prosecutors, the FBI, and Eric Holder with the entire DOJ, after spending millions and millions of dollars investigating GZ....and charged him with.......nothing.....what causes you to pursue him, that is to say, beyond racial hatred? Who else can look at the case? Jesse Jackson? You've already seen his feelings with respect to crime and race....maybe it's time to close the issue.

Truth's Door

#82312 Feb 4, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> I knew Fox was bad
We all know that

Truth's Door

#82313 Feb 4, 2014
Citizen 1 wrote:
Noooooooooooooo, I hope he isn't killed! NO! NO! NO!

That no-good, mooching, scheming, Lying, foolish, child killing, woman beating, Mexicans on sidewalks hitting, gluttonous, belt notching, clueless Cap'n Thief is no good as a dead child killer.

Until Justice and Judgement renders him a worthless pile of crap, he's the gift that keeps giving; he's the ant that my shoes walk on day by day; he's the buzzard that consumes the other dead buzzards; he's the freak that comes out at night.

I should stop right there, Citizen, but because I know that the idol worshi**ers of the good ole Cap'n Thief zimmermurderer don't like me speaking Truth about that Idiot, I shall gleefully continue...

Cap'n Thief zimmermurderer is the stench that flows from landfills; he's the smell that flows from the azzholes of dingos; he's the slop that pigs wallow in; he's the Liar that Liars love; he's the nastiness that filth craves...

he's, the screamer with a gun; he's the jailbird scam artist; he's the cop without a badge; he's the son without a real father...

he's the neighbor to keep an eye on; he's the follower to be followed; he's the "potted plant" that wilts; he's the painter without a brush...

he's the hidden Fool that can be seen for what he truly is; he's the groundhog that keeps coming out his hole; he's the Fool that's celebrated on the 1st of April; he's the lump in a pile of horse manure.

Citizen, YES, he's worse alive than dead, but allow True Justice and Judgement to render their wrath on him in their timely matter.

In the meantime, he's to be watched as a soap opera with sad country songs and gray skies. But, Thank God, even long running soap operas come to an end.

Truth's Door

#82314 Feb 4, 2014
My sincere apologies to "pro bono" O'Mara...

I forgot to mention this about Cap'n Thief zimmermurderer...

he's a non bill paying, O'Mara get your greedy hands off my money, skipper of debts, false painter of ebay, no money to give wifey Shellie, soon to be boxer about to be "scratched" on the head, 2.5 million dollar man.

"Pro bono" O'Mara, I promise not to let that happen again. I just knew you wanted that to be known about the Cap'n Thief.
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

#82315 Feb 4, 2014
<quoted text>

Noooooooooooooo, I hope he isn't killed! NO! NO! NO!

That no-good, mooching, scheming, Lying, foolish, child killing, woman beating, Mexicans on sidewalks hitting, gluttonous, belt notching, clueless Cap'n Thief is no good as a dead child killer.

Until Justice and Judgement renders him a worthless pile of crap, he's the gift that keeps giving; he's the ant that my shoes walk on day by day;

he's the buzzard that consumes the other dead buzzards; he's the freak that comes out at night.

I should stop right there, Citizen, but because I know that the idol worshi**ers of the good ole
Cap'n Thief zimmermurderer don't like me speaking Truth about that Idiot, I shall gleefully continue...

Cap'n Thief zimmermurderer is the stench that flows from landfills; he's the smell that flows from the azzholes of dingos; he's the slop that pigs wallow in; he's the Liar that Liars love;

he's the nastiness that filth craves...

he's, the screamer with a gun; he's the jailbird scam artist;

he's the cop without a badge; he's the son without a real father...

he's the neighbor to keep an eye on; he's the follower to be followed;

he's the "potted plant" that wilts; he's the painter without a brush...

he's the hidden Fool that can be seen for what he truly is;

he's the groundhog that keeps coming out his hole;

he's the Fool that's celebrated on the 1st of April; he's the lump in a pile of horse manure.

Citizen, YES, he's worse alive than dead, but allow True Justice and Judgement to render their wrath on him in their timely matter.

In the meantime, he's to be watched as a soap opera with sad country songs and gray skies.

But,

Thank God, even long running soap operas come to an end.
Mooooooooo!
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

#82316 Feb 4, 2014
TrueWords wrote:
<quoted text>

Haven't heard an answer........who knows what the prosecutors, the FBI, and Eric Holder with the entire DOJ, after spending millions and millions of dollars investigating GZ....and charged him with.......nothing.....what causes you to pursue him, that is to say, beyond racial hatred?

Who else can look at the case? Jesse Jackson?

You've already seen his feelings with respect to crime and race....maybe it's time to close the issue.
They'll never give us a straight answer.

They're nothing but a bunch of racist scum.
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE

Oaxaca, Mexico

#82317 Feb 5, 2014
I sure hope everyone celebrated MLK Day. It would be a shame for any American to miss out on a great opportunity like that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man arrested in fatal N.Ky. shooting (Jul '10) 2 hr JUST ME 14
News City purchases former Club Majestic 4 years aft... 4 hr Will Dockery 1
News Driver in fatal drive-by shooting gets 30 years (Jun '07) 15 hr Vonna 3
News 3 Wounded In Canoga Park Gang-Related Shooting (Feb '07) Sun Droopz 435
News Third-degree murder charges filed in... Sun are you fking blind 3
News Scher, Montrose physician and convicted murdere... (Jan '11) Jan 13 Avenger 9
News Man Shot In The Face During Drive-By In Norwalk (Jan '07) Jan 13 tellinitlikeitis 7
More from around the web