Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
63,161 - 63,180 of 66,016 Comments Last updated 17 hrs ago
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

There’s something about Truth,…when you see it you just know it, whether you want to believe it or not. There’s just something about it that taps you on the shoulder, gets up close and personal and screams right in your face. To any thinking feeling human being there is no denying it.

I am providing three links in this post for those who would have us believe in lies and deception. The first link is an article by Joel Stein that appeared in the Los Angeles Times in 2008. It exposes the truth about Hollywood, political correctness, and just how much America has been “dumbed down” over the last 50 years.

http://articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opini...

The second link is a must see You Tube interview with former Klansman Johnny Lee Clary. It also exposes the truth,…truth about strength and character,…and the power of love.

The third link is an article written by former Klansman Johnny Lee Clary which exposes the truth about how certain unscrupulous leaders have misled millions of Americans for (you guessed it) money.

http://preachthecross.net/farrakhan-exposed/

Yeah there’s just something about the truth that screams at you, and it makes those who deny it be seen for who they really are.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Knockout King wrote:
<quoted text>
If Cap'n Thief George fell into a pile of horse manure he'd...
...say that was the funniest thing that ever happened to him.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
All of these were great. Funny. Creative. More truth is said in jest...
Yes, Zazz. But I'm not finished. Knockout Doozy (AKA THE Resident Pervert) is the gift that keeps giving.

The low-life Cap'n is a nasty and detestable individual. He doesn't need to fall into a pile of horse manure to be filthy.

He lives a filthy, adulterous, hate-filled, violent, gluttonous, non-productive life every day. And he is happy with that. It is only a matter of time when the Fool is in the news again for all the wrong reasons.

The Cap'n cannot escape the tentacles of Truth, that will stand him front and center before True Justice.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Zimmerman isn't very bright but do you really think he's stupid enough to not recognize a cop flashing his badge and making an arrest? You think he's as dumb as you?
He does have a history of fighting. Fighting women. Three on official records and heavens knows how many poor girls didn't report it when he beat them. Most don't report it.
He's a thug and will go down one of these days. He's going to pick the wrong person.
If Trayvon had been the criminal you lie and say he was, Zimmerman would have been the one shot to death.
What part of undercover cop, don't you get?
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Michael Dunn (a white middle aged software developer) is about to go on trial for the alleged murder of a black teenager. After an argument ensued in a convenience store parking lot over excessively loud rap music, one of the carload of teens pulled a shotgun and said, "You're gonna die."

Dunn fired to defend himself and one of the teens was shot and killed. The teens then managed to get rid of the shotgun before police arrived, and then claimed Dunn tried to murder them.

Go figure.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> What part of undercover cop, don't you get?
What part of Cap'n Thief George is a criminal stuck in a pile of horse manure, don't you get?

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

Knockout King wrote:
Michael Dunn (a white middle aged software developer) is about to go on trial for the alleged murder of a black teenager. After an argument ensued in a convenience store parking lot over excessively loud rap music, one of the carload of teens pulled a shotgun and said, "You're gonna die."
Dunn fired to defend himself and one of the teens was shot and killed. The teens then managed to get rid of the shotgun before police arrived, and then claimed Dunn tried to murder them.
Go figure.
TRY AGAIN

Talking Points and Lies are not Facts and Truth.

It doesn't matter the employment or age or color or Mr. King. The ONLY thing that matters is if Mr. King is guilty of murdering a child.

It doesn't look too good for Mr. King. Seems like he fell in that same cesspool of horse manure that Cap'n Thief George finds himself in.

I hope for Mr. King's sake that the Cap'n Thief is willing to share before he posts it on ebay.
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>

TRY AGAIN

It doesn't matter the employment or age or color or Mr. King. The ONLY thing that matters is
if Mr. King is guilty of murdering a child.

It doesn't look too good for Mr. King. Seems like he fell in that same cesspool of horse manure that Cap'n Thief George finds himself in.

I hope for Mr. King's sake that the Cap'n Thief is willing to share before he posts it on ebay.
LOL!...Medication running low?

Oh, but age, employment, and race do matter in our society!...especially to a jury of ones peers.... But you wouldn't understand that being black, unemployed, and schizophrenic.

Age?...Race?...They matter alright. They matter because the would-be murderer in this case (just like Trayvon Martin) is also a black teenager (statistically, the most violent racial age group in the country) who provoked the incident when he (they) threatened the life of Mr. Dunn and pointed a shotgun at him.

But this is just another attempt to stir up racial animosity in and by the black community in order to try (once again) to have the "Stand Your Ground Laws" struck down.

Good luck with that, and with all the rest of your racist propaganda,...because you open more peoples eyes with your lies than you will ever manage to shut.

Oh, BTW,...Mr. King was a communist in the 50's and 60's.....that makes him guilty of treason.
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Alright!!!

SUPER BOWL!
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

<quoted text>
TRY AGAIN
It doesn't matter the employment or age or color or Mr. King. The ONLY thing that matters is if Mr. King is guilty of murdering a child.
Just for the record, I hope you realize that even though I will never agree with you,...I will never hate you.

Just because someone doesn't agree with you is no excuse for you to hate them.

When you realize this and you understand how to treat people with respect, you will begin to find the peace that you so desperately desire. But passing judgement on others because they disagree with you will only bring judgement down upon yourself.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Knockout King wrote:
Alright!!!
SUPER BOWL!
Wanna bet if you'll STILL be a SuperFool after the game is over?

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Judged:

I just saw the Fat Lady singing on the Denver Broncos' sidelines. She sounds sooooo good.

Rumor has it that the Fat Lady has an appointment with Cap'n SuperThief George. She'll be sounding REAL good then. It'll be the SuperThief's swan song.

If Cap'n SuperThief George will be selling scam tickets to that event, I hope the Fat Lady will be able to make an earlier appearance for him.

If not, I'll fly in the Fatter Lady. The SuperThief need not thank me. It is my Superb pleasure.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

I think the SuperFat Lady should be the one singing the SuperThief's swan song.

I'm gonna see if I can tear her away from Wrongly Wromney's 4th summer home. It won't be easy. She done got fattened up being around Wrongly. She says she gets in plenty of practice being around Wrongly.

She likes his European paintings, his car elevators, his 3% truthfulness, his Walmart shopping binges, his chocolate-éclair-loaded fridge. That's what she really likes.

But she can sing a mighty, mighty, mighty fine tune!
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

I just saw the Fat Lady singing on the Denver Broncos' sidelines. She sounds sooooo good.

Rumor has it that the Fat Lady has an appointment with Cap'n SuperThief George. She'll be sounding REAL good then. It'll be the SuperThief's swan song.

If Cap'n SuperThief George will be selling scam tickets to that event, I hope the Fat Lady will be able to make an earlier appearance for him.

If not, I'll fly in the Fatter Lady.

The SuperThief need not thank me. It is my Superb pleasure.
Who's the fatter lady?....zazz?....your submissive female personality from Spokane?

ROFLMFAO!
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

I think the SuperFat Lady should be the one singing the SuperThief's swan song.

I'm gonna see if I can tear her away from Wrongly Wromney's 4th summer home. It won't be easy. She done got fattened up being around Wrongly. She says she gets in plenty of practice being around Wrongly.

She likes his European paintings, his car elevators, his 3% truthfulness, his Walmart shopping binges, his chocolate-éclair-loaded fridge. That's what she really likes.

But she can sing a mighty, mighty, mighty fine tune!
Sounds like you been rummaging through Mit's garbage again.

If you find something,...let us know.

Who's the SuperFat Lady?

Do I detect another one of your malignant personalities emerging?

...or is that just zazz on steroids?

LOL!!!
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

<quoted text>
I don't know,...throw out a number.

Say,...why do all your homies stand around scratching their nuts?

Jock itch?

...or is it those recessive jeans?

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Knockout King wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's the fatter lady?....zazz?....your submissive female personality from Spokane?
ROFLMFAO!
You really should be ashamed of yourself for disparaging Zazz like that.

Just because your intellect, charm, grace, truthfulness and heart doesn't measure up to hers, gives you no license to say the things you say about her.

You can get all religious when you say people judge others, but look at what you do. Pay attention to your own shortcomings when you try to tell others about what you think is theirs.

You are what is known as a Hypocrite.

That's just one of the many things you're known as.
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

<quoted text>

Alright,...how much?

Ya know,..Today I saw a full grown negro all pimped out, smiling, and scratching his nuts,...gold grille, gold chain, gold watch,...rollin' on dubs.

.....a 20" bicycle...ROFLMFAO!!!

Yeah,...call ME the fool why don't ya?

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Knockout King wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for the record, I hope you realize that even though I will never agree with you,...I will never hate you.
Just because someone doesn't agree with you is no excuse for you to hate them.
When you realize this and you understand how to treat people with respect, you will begin to find the peace that you so desperately desire. But passing judgement on others because they disagree with you will only bring judgement down upon yourself.
Ahhhhhhhh, now you want to get all philosophical and lamentatous with me.

Just for the record, you need to read the record. When you do, you will find that I have love for my fellow man, regardless of race. You do not. Your lips and mind are fixated on race.

You will find that there is no reason for me to judge. It is The Lord God who gives man intellect and the ability to decipher Good from Evil. I have that ability. If you don't like it, your beef isn't with me. It is with The Lord God.

The posts you have written over a substantial amount of time under 100's of aliases has defined you as a Racist, a Fool, an Idiot, a Liar, a Pervert, a Heathen, a Bigot, a NincomPOOP, an unyielding Super Numnut, a SuperDooper Ignorant Joke.

It is not me saying that or judging you as that. It is you, and you alone.

If someone disagrees with me, I have absolutely NO problem with that. Besides, it wouldn't be a good thing if everybody agreed with me on many things. But I don't stand for the things that you stand for. I never will. Yet, I love you. I have to. Not for your benefit, but for mine.

If I don't love you and your yes-men, I cannot make it into the Kingdom of God. No way on God's green Earth am I going to allow you or your henchmen to deprive me of eternal life, peace, happiness, joy and love with my Lord and Savior Christ Jesus.

I love you Resident Pervert.

Tell your buddies that I love them too.

Tell Cap'n SuoerThief that I love him too.

Tell "pro bono" O'Mara that I love him too.

Tell Faux nonNews that I love them too.

Tell Wrongly Wromney that I love him too.

Tell the crazy GOP that I love them too.

Tell the KKK that I, ummmmmmmm, love them too.

Tell the Shrub that I love him too.

Tell your dad that I love him too.

Tell the whole world from your rooftop that I love them all too.

I love you all with the words from my mouth BUT I love you all where it counts the most...

From my heart.
Knockout King

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

<quoted text>
You really should be ashamed of yourself for disparaging Zazz like that.
Just because your intellect, charm, grace, truthfulness and heart doesn't measure up to hers, gives you no license to say the things you say about her.
You can get all religious when you say people judge others, but look at what you do. Pay attention to your own shortcomings when you try to tell others about what you think is theirs.
You are what is known as a Hypocrite.

That's just one of the many things you're known as.
I may have many things,...but you have many personalities.

Sorry I offended your most delicate submissive.

ROFLMFAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 4 min Aquarius-WY 1,301
Michael Brown's family prepares to say goodbye 31 min Bob Ruark 8
Shooting has gained Pittsfield's attention 4 hr Praxis33 12
Michael Blagg Gets Appellate Hearing (Jul '08) 12 hr Rae 165
Manslaughter verdict in bizarre San Francisco s... 20 hr Mitts Gold Plated... 2
Two Weekend Shootings Involving Police Prompt P... Wed Serious Mess 2
Audio may have captured Michael Brown shooting Tue Scoop Johnson 4
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••