Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66309 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#80875 Dec 5, 2013
Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Posting threats on the Internet is a felony.
Ain't.

One alias threatening another would fill the prisons.

You'd be posting from jail, BottleQueen.
buckwheat

Tulsa, OK

#80883 Dec 5, 2013
I hate approximately 98% of young, black males. It is the way I feel and I am entitled to my feelings. It doesn't matter how many laws are passed to try and regulate my fellings, I will still hate them. I have not always felt that way, but they are forcing me to despise them.

Randomly select 100 young, black males and I would bet that 98 of them are violent thugs with criminal records. People are treated the way they act. They run around like a pack of monkeys, robbing, stealing, attacking innocent pedestrians, breaking into homes, and killing. Then when they are arrested they claim that it is because they are black. Unless, of course, they do it to another black family who is not into that scummy way of life.

There is no way that race relations can fully heal until the gangs stop dragging down the good black families. And there are many good black families in Tulsa. Unfortunately, they are overshadowed by the scummy black thugs.

I'll step down off of my soapbox, now. I'm not going to proof-read this, so if all you can do is search for typos, go fcuk yourself.
Whats really going on

Tallahassee, FL

#80884 Dec 5, 2013
buckwheat wrote:
I hate approximately 98% of young, black males. It is the way I feel and I am entitled to my feelings. It doesn't matter how many laws are passed to try and regulate my fellings, I will still hate them. I have not always felt that way, but they are forcing me to despise them.
Randomly select 100 young, black males and I would bet that 98 of them are violent thugs with criminal records. People are treated the way they act. They run around like a pack of monkeys, robbing, stealing, attacking innocent pedestrians, breaking into homes, and killing. Then when they are arrested they claim that it is because they are black. Unless, of course, they do it to another black family who is not into that scummy way of life.
There is no way that race relations can fully heal until the gangs stop dragging down the good black families. And there are many good black families in Tulsa. Unfortunately, they are overshadowed by the scummy black thugs.
I'll step down off of my soapbox, now. I'm not going to proof-read this, so if all you can do is search for typos, go fcuk yourself.
The current state of race relations is the fault of the administration. 5 years ago this never ending topic of the THUG would not of existed this long on this forum. The black or African Americans or whatever there calling there self today,have no real leadership. Today it's all about a black leader chanting " look what those White,Asian,Hispanic,etc. population has done to us now. A president representing America should never in a million years say " If I had a son he would look like Thug Martin." The Africans really need to get it together and make a positive change. No other race except the blacks on earth keep crying, we need more and more and more assistance.

At current this president has pitted the white against black, after a good run from from the 1960's the black race is going backward. A yes I know some posters will read this and say, WHAT, another racist point of view.

Today what is lost is, It's not about what is Right or Wrong it's about Black versus White.

Take for example: Zimmerman shoots a black kid beating the hell out out of him, telling him he is going to die tonight, and then retaliates to defend his life and this becomes a race issue. Zimmerman would of shot any race that was on top of him. While in the background the black population is killing each other senseless in Chicago and yet that is OK, not worthy for the black leaders to address or the black population them self to correct.

I didn't vote for him. If your going to be president, then be a president of all the people not just one race. And if he can't handle that, quit and go to another country. Ken"Ya hear me.
Perpetual Care

Tallahassee, FL

#80886 Dec 5, 2013
Piggy wrote:
NEWSFLASH
South African terrorist Nelson Mandela has died.
http://news.yahoo.com/nelson-mandela-dies-214...
Will Trayvon B. Martin be invited to give the eulogy at the funeral?

Or does he have other commitment's in Miami??
Perpetual Care

United States

#80888 Dec 5, 2013
Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not 100% sure about his Miami commitment.
He's been on the charity circuit tour raising cash money for his Foundations namesake.
Yes, I did hear he was out and about promoting his charity "Justice for Thug"

If he doesn't slow his schedule down, it's going to kill him. Oh well, guess that's what they call "chillin" in a mausoleum.
buckwheat

Tulsa, OK

#80889 Dec 5, 2013
Whats really going on wrote:
<quoted text>
A president representing America should never in a million years say " If I had a son he would look like Thug Martin."
Exactly. I honestly believe that this was the fuel that really kicked this thing off.
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE

Puerto Escondido, Mexico

#80890 Dec 5, 2013
Piggy wrote:
NEWSFLASH
South African terrorist Nelson Mandela has died.
http://news.yahoo.com/nelson-mandela-dies-214...
Im as happy as when the US Navy SEALS popped Osama! Two birds of the same plumage!
Truth

United States

#80891 Dec 5, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Your lies don't change the facts. The acquittal doesn't change the facts either.

I wish Trayvon had pounded Zimmerman's head into the cement, he would still be alive.
He did pound his head in the cement. How did that work out for him?

Location hidden

#80892 Dec 5, 2013
Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
A threat is a threat whether or not you put it on the internet, send it thought the mail, say it in person, or hire an airplane to do the skywriting.

Whether or not it is credible would be used to determine if it was a threat, BottleQueen, and you have already established yourself as so full of [email protected] that there is nothing you can do or say that anyone that would be constituted as a threat short of directing it against the president.

Which I think you should test out, just for fun.

Location hidden

#80893 Dec 5, 2013
Barefoot Post Watch wrote:
48 Days
How many aliases do you use, Piggy/BottleQueen/many dozen others?

Why not complain to Topix?

Location hidden

#80894 Dec 5, 2013
buckwheat wrote:
I hate approximately 98% of young, black males.
And you love the one who has his sausage in your mouth.

Maybe when he is done, you should tell him how you feel?

Mfffmp I... mfgfft lufmmfph... you... mffgfm... Musfaffah

Location hidden

#80895 Dec 5, 2013
Whats really going on wrote:
At current this president has pitted the white against black
How dare he say he was black, eh, shug? when he was half white?

I am ready for the rebellion!

Since: Nov 11

Rockmart, GA

#80896 Dec 5, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>He did pound his head in the cement. How did that work out for him?
You're right, it's actually why he's dead!
Where's he (jazz) been?
buckwheat

Tulsa, OK

#80897 Dec 5, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you love the one who has his sausage in your mouth.
Maybe when he is done, you should tell him how you feel?
Mfffmp I... mfgfft lufmmfph... you... mffgfm... Musfaffah
That goes for cripple, fat, old gaggots like you, too. 98% of your posts are about gay sex. None are relevant. Gaggot.
Who Knows

Orlando, FL

#80900 Dec 5, 2013
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE wrote:
TrayBgone sent Santa Claus a wish list. Hes asking for a Kevlar vest and a new whitewall tire for his girlfriends neck!
Knowing TrayThug, he would most likely prefer a kevlar Hoodie, and I'm not sure about a whitewall tire to replace the black wall on the girlfriend. I think she would look sexier in an earth moving tire style.

Wonder if the girlfriend will graduate high school when she's 26 years old ???

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#80902 Dec 5, 2013
Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
The People have the same rights as the president.
Why don't you test it out on one of us regular folks.
barefoot2626 does alot of that.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#80903 Dec 5, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
Repeating the same lies doesn't make them any more truthful. The original report said the amount of THC wasn't enough to have had any effect on Martin, and even if it had, he obviously wasn't intoxicated, if he managed to put Zimmerman down. And, the fact that Zimmerman was involved in some operation that mentored young black kids doesn't mean anything. A lot of the people I've worked with were bigots who wanted to justify their racism by doing something that soothed their conscience.
You pretend you aren't basing your opinions on the fact that Martin was black and although Zimmerman obviously made racial slurs directed at Martin for being guilty of being black in a neighborhood where some twisted martial Dylan was self stationed. The fact that Martin's was living in the community, in the home of his father's girlfriend gave him every right to be in the neighborhood and he had been caught on security camera less than four minutes before at a neighborhood 7 ll.
Again, you end your weak attempt at rationalizing cold blooded murder with another cliche personal attack. You should really grow up.
You've got it all right If "Truth" knew what truth is, he/she/it would have named itself Liar, People like this don't know what truth is, they are guided by their hate and bigotry.

Location hidden

#80907 Dec 5, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
It's spelled marijuana and the M.E. made no such claim. There was no evidence at all that Martin started the confrontation and every indication that Zimmerman did. The report of the officers at the scene made it clear that it wouldn't have happened if Zimmerman hadn't gone after Martin, gun in hand, trying to be the big hero. The jury had to find him not guilty because there wasn't enough evidence to find him guilty. In interviews the members of the jury spoken to gave their own opinions, and three of four said they thought he was guilty and got away with it. As to what Martin told to his "fat, ugly girlfriend" as you put it, that is only what you decided he said, based on what she gave as testimony. No racism or prejudice on your part is there?
It was established under sworn testimony that the overweight girl was not his girlfriend, not a sex partner, but strictly a friend.

The racist haters can't accept the truth. They hate poor murdered Trayvon strictly because he was black, They hate his family for the same reason.

They love Zimmerman, not because of his color but because he murdered a black boy. That's all it takes to be a hero for these sick, ignorant assholes.

Location hidden

#80909 Dec 5, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems that way. It also seems like he likes to write about things he knows little about. He has felonious assault mixed up with self-defense. Self-defesnse is not kneeling on somebody so they can't get away, pounding ones head into the concrete, blackening both eyes and breaking a nose. That's felonious assault and you go to jail for it. There's not a cop in the USA that will tell you such actions are self-defense or legal for that matter. And yet, Janitor seems to be sticking with the fallacy that Martin was defending himself. Good thing he's a janitor and not a cop.
You're such a shallow minded asshole.

This man is not a janitor, he's a principal.

His user name proves a point. You bigots and haters denigrate him because of who you think he is.

YOU'RE TOO STUPID TO RECOGNIZE HOW KNOWLEDGEABLE AND EDUCATED HE IS. Why? Because you are stupid, small minded, bigoted and full of hate.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#80911 Dec 6, 2013
Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
He knows he can get away with posting threats just like the black panthers because Holder won't do anything about it.
But barestool had better watch out or the State of Florida might just reach out and swat him like a fly.
what amazes me is the fact that Topix is allowing it to continue and to me that would make topix and an accessory.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 18-year-old accused in deadly southeast Missour... 2 hr Guest 4
News Brandon Cochran of Rochester charged in two hom... (Sep '10) 7 hr KNOWOFYOURBUSSINESS 24
News Suspects arraigned in Lowell murder (Sep '09) 16 hr Truth 91
News Four arrested in uptown protests after Keith Sc... 18 hr ThomasA 4
NBI PHILIPPINES - http://nbi.gov.ph (Nov '07) 21 hr margaritte 226
News Shaun Dowdy arrested at his home Tuesday night. (Feb '09) Thu Dubz 10
News DA to announce whether charges will be sought i... Wed Go Blue Forever 1
More from around the web