Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,108

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#80718 Dec 1, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good work Zazz! Keep on keepin' on pretty girl!
Hello there.

Can you believe these room temperature IQ'ed idiots?

If they were as open about their bigotry and hatred in the real world someone would cap their fat asses post haste.

Bet it's cold there. Come to Florida and enjoy our warm temperatures. When it does get chilly, it's only for a day or two.
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#80719 Dec 1, 2013
Well, regardless of all these "intelligent posts"...my question is simply this...

Is Free-Loader, Gay Boy Zimmerman DEAD yet?

Really, is he?

I hope you read here you Zimmy Pedophile!

Millions of people hate you Zimmy, and want you DEAD. Of course, I cannot possibly be one of those people.

I want you to rot in prison. How's that little biotxxh?

Location hidden

#80720 Dec 1, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it seems to me those voters now have buyers remorse. Did you read the Washington Times article that said if the Romeny/ Obama election were held today, that Romney would be our next President? Did you check out OBummer's approval ratings? Did you check out the polls on how people feel about Commie Care?
People might have been hoodwinked before, but they are waking up now.
I so hope you are waking up now, but from your posts it doesn't appear so. You're still as bigoted and full of hate as ever.
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#80721 Dec 1, 2013
C'mon Zimmy...talk to me. Or even your gay brother would be interesting here. Two Gay brothers in one dysfunctional family. Hmmmm...

Get a gun. According to you, that may help.

What a joke.

Please reply Zimmy. If in fact it is truly you, I will give you my email address and phone number.

However, you and I know that will never happen. You are a predictable COWARD!

Trespass upon my land, then...BOOM!
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#80722 Dec 1, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
He had a key. She should have shot him instead of firing a warning shot.
Yea, wouldn't that be a moral conflict for the LOSERS here?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80723 Dec 1, 2013
If you think you knew that the Democrats from the Magic Negro on down have been lying their asses off, just wait until the new year begins.

There will be more lies flying out from the DNC, White House and every Liberal from here to Beijing and Havana than there are bats in a Dracula movie.

Truth is going to be dragged though Hell for the next year or so. It will be pummeled, broiled, pureed, stomped, disemboweled, spray-painted and stretched on the Rack by every Magic Negro hunchback Democrat.
[C/P'd from]
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TI79GCO8VK9QA3S...

~-~
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#80724 Dec 1, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please intelligently summarize my post, and answer my specific questions here.
Citizen 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The criminal justice (injustice) system is a good example. Health and chemical dependency organizations have determined that marijuana use is slightly higher among white people between the ages of 18-35 yet the incarceration rate of blacks for marijuana is nearly six times as high as that of whites. The only explanation for that disparity is that blacks are arrested at a higher rate and/or receive harsher penalties than whites. Incarceration prevents employment and education and upward mobility.
The only thing that marijuana is the gateway drug for is entry into the criminal corrections system. And as a landlord, you know that persons with criminal records are often denied safe and affordable housing(sometimes with good reason). Voting rights are stripped from convicted felons and wealth often determines the quality of a good legal defense.
Institutions of higher education seek to eliminate racial preferences for the admission of in-coming freshmen yet they do not seek to eliminate "legacies" (children and family members of alumni)as a preference. Statistics show that the vast majority of "legacies" are privileged white children of privileged white alums, thereby perpetuating a system of inequity.
Voter laws that require voters to provide specific identification disproportionately affect people of color, elderly, and the poor. In certain geographic areas, these laws result in the disenfranchisement of people of color, denying them access to power and the ability to make and change laws.
It is not that we have laws that specifically prohibit people of color the same access as whites. The problem is there are not enough laws to prevent it and proving discrimination can be very difficult. Thank goodness for Fair Housing organizations and others who randomly send comparable tenant applicants of different races to catch bad landlords trying to discriminate in housing.
And, yes, yes, yes ... I AM WHITE.

"The criminal justice (injustice) system is a good example. Health and chemical dependency organizations have determined that marijuana use is slightly higher among white people between the ages of 18-35 yet the incarceration rate of blacks for marijuana is nearly six times as high as that of whites. The only explanation for that disparity is that blacks are arrested at a higher rate and/or receive harsher penalties than whites. Incarceration prevents employment and education and upward mobility."

This is the only part of your post that has a bit of truth to it. However, why are blacks being arrested more often than white has many variables. For example: blacks tend to be more open about their drug use, more blacks are gang members and gangs tend to deal in drugs.

"Institutions of higher education seek to eliminate racial preferences for the admission of in-coming freshmen yet they do not seek to eliminate "legacies" (children and family members of alumni)as a preference. Statistics show that the vast majority of "legacies" are privileged white children of privileged white alums, thereby perpetuating a system of inequity."

Affirmative action requires that a certain percentage of students/employees to be "minority". Is there a requirement that a certain percentage be "white"?

"Voter laws that require voters to provide specific identification disproportionately affect people of color, elderly, and the poor. In certain geographic areas, these laws result in the disenfranchisement of people of color, denying them access to power and the ability to make and change laws."

This is pure horsesh!t. What makes a "black" person obtain an ID as opposed to a "white" person? Are they not each required to present the same documentation? Are these same people able to obtain ID for any other purpose where ID is required?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#80725 Dec 1, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
C'mon Zimmy...talk to me. Or even your gay brother would be interesting here. Two Gay brothers in one dysfunctional family. Hmmmm...
What a joke.
Please reply Zimmy. If in fact it is truly you, I will give you my email address and phone number.
Aren't you a cute little homophobe.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#80726 Dec 1, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously, you need to know the facts before you post. Just about everything you said is incorrect or out of context. I don't know Dr. Steve Perry or I could say everything you wrote is incorrect, out of context, irrelevant or irrational. Be specific, cite your references.
Really

But you can't post a link that proves anything I said wrong.........

Of course you would not know Dr Perry

He is the best educator in the country and he is black

He takes the kids in the worst ghettos and forces them to become respectful humans and has about a 90 percent rate for his students to get a free ride in top USA universities

But most blacks hate him and even the oslamas refused to acknowledge him or except his help in turning these black ghettos around

Blacks can't stand that he does not Allow Ebonics or jive talk
Blacks don't like that he makes all boys wear a tie to class and all girls were a dress
Blacks don't like he does not allow any gangsta lifestyle or music
Blacks don't like that he makes them act human
And most of all he is the first one to say that the black culture and lifestyle is the problem

I have heard him call black gang bangers with their sagging pants animals and the majority of blacks go crazy over that even as it is the truth

http://m.wnpr.org/...

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#80727 Dec 1, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
Well, regardless of all these "intelligent posts"...my question is simply this...

Really, is he?

Millions of people hate you Zimmy, and want you DEAD. Of course, I cannot possibly be one of those people.

He is considered a hero to 100s of millions

Another man already shot one of these animals playing their knockout game

Location hidden

#80728 Dec 2, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, wouldn't that be a moral conflict for the LOSERS here?
LOL. Yes, who would they hate more, the black man or the black woman.

Since the woman had the gun I would think they would support her but alas she is the wrong color.
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

#80729 Dec 2, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
Really, is he?
Congrats! It takes some serious doing to rate as bad or worse than the "new black panther thugs" but you have arrived. Not much lower than a white appeaser/apologist like you!
Spokeo

Ocala, FL

#80730 Dec 2, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
What a joke.
" I will give you my email address and phone number "

Sounds good, waiting on you to post it.
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

#80734 Dec 2, 2013
Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello there zazz!
I see you're lying to Citizen through your asslips.
Those aren't hemherhoids are they?....look like rubber boots to me.
At any rate, be honest, nobody ENJOYS Florida's HOT weather in the summertime, nobody who works, that is.
And it gets colder than chilly on more than just a couple of nights in winter.....it gets freaking COLD!!!
Hey zazz, we don't want any more enwords down here, we've got more than enough to go around as it is.
Ah the joys of tropical paradise. Fresh OJ, fresh seafood, lovely señoritas to kill for, peasce, quiet, solitude and no afrikants from America. Hahaha. Life is great!
Open 24 hours

Ocala, FL

#80735 Dec 2, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello there.
Can you believe these room temperature IQ'ed idiots?
If they were as open about their bigotry and hatred in the real world someone would cap their fat asses post haste.
Bet it's cold there. Come to Florida and enjoy our warm temperatures. When it does get chilly, it's only for a day or two.
Yeah citizen, you should not worry about the weather in Florida.

Doesn't matter if its too hot or too cold, it's not like the prisons don't have A/C or Heat. Not to mention some of the best meals this side of the Mississippi.
Uncle Meat

Buffalo, NY

#80739 Dec 2, 2013
Where's the beef?
spOko

Oakland, CA

#80740 Dec 2, 2013
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Is "liberal" a race, or just a mental disorder?
I'm afraid the joke is on you Gomer ....
Uncle Meat

Buffalo, NY

#80741 Dec 2, 2013
spOko wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm afraid the joke is on you Gomer ....
The joke is in your hand.
just wondering

Oakland, CA

#80742 Dec 2, 2013
"Liberal" means simply someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas with an open mind, someone who cares about the welfare of the people, their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties. To most right-wingers freedom and laws are simply a tool to be used when it’s useful to further their agenda. Conservatism is rather like a dead fish hidden in a chocolate cake! A perfect example of “liberal” or “progressive” are our founding fathers, not only did they look way ahead but had a vision of a new country based on new and untested ideas. While the conservatives, at the time, where trying to install George Washington as the “King of the New World”! I guess you could say they still are trying and have not learned a thing – those poor bastards!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#80748 Dec 2, 2013
Piggy wrote:
Liberalism is like an aggressive metastasizing cancer. As it spreads, it destroys all the healthy cells around it.
In your case it would have been the HIV.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 31 min misslady65 2,914
Police: Student Shot on Way to Detroit-Area School 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
South side gang shootings seem to be related (Mar '08) 13 hr Ty lord 50
Calgary police turn to Interpol in hunt for gan... 19 hr PAUL SHYKORA arts 1
Man pleads guilty to manslaughter in Binghamton... 23 hr roseyoung-stewart 1
OBAMA backs RACE-BASED DISCIPLINE POLICIES for ... Sun MARK TRAINA - NAAWP 2
Katy Burns: Locked and loaded - " and only 9 ye... Sun Here Is One 2
•••

Violent Crime People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE