Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66305 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#80651 Dec 1, 2013
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>I'm still waiting for a good answer to that one.
Liberals don't have a answer for anything

Some of these morons are blaming Bush for the screwed up oslacare..........LOL
Truth

Rome, GA

#80652 Dec 1, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>Yikes,another revisionist of history.

Oblamer didn't vote on the Iraqi invasion because he was still a do nothing community organizer,not in the Senate.

Don't you remember how Kerry straddled the issue?
He voted in favor before he was opposed.
Translation;He voted in favor of the Iraqi invasion.

You're telling others to get it straight?
I told you he was a moron. He doesn't know anything about Obastard other than he was elected in 2008 and 2012. What a laugh. Uninformed and uneducated voter. Typical Obastard sheeple. LOL.
spOko

Oakland, CA

#80653 Dec 1, 2013
The fact is that carrying guns in public is not an effective form of self-defense and endangers the public. It is entirely reasonable to demand that Public carry must require a clear need for self-defense distinguishable from the greater community. An individual must demonstrate a special need for self-defense based on an objective threat to her safety. The reason such a statutory scheme provides the perfect balance is because it preserves the right of self-defense to those individuals who show a need while protecting the public by limiting the number of concealed carry permits that are issued. We have laws in every single state to protect children from nudity or offensive language but not from gun-fire?
Truth

Rome, GA

#80654 Dec 1, 2013
Citizen go away wrote:
<quoted text>The Fool is back!! Here we have someone that only has 1 goal. And the goal is to post untruthful statements attempting to deceive others unsuspecting of the truth.

You Fool state: " SNAP is a highly reputable program" No Way, it is riddled with fraud. There are no checks and balances, you state what your income and dependents are, and they in turn determine your assistance. No one checks anything out to see if it's true, that's why all the fraud. Last year 78.4 billion was paid out on food stamps. Now that sure says something about your hero bomos presidency. US has 50 states, there are more people on the program than the entire populations of 25 states. And you say white people should be happy about the "loving support" of food stamps. Your a dill, these people want jobs, isn't that what your hero claimed he was going to do, if elected. Well it's been 5 years now, Where are the Jobs ???

I am clueless why you think HERO ZIMMIE is on food stamps, he isn't but should be along with long term unemployment benefit after what Florida did by arresting him, then the trial.

Then you Fool state, HERO ZIMMIE is a free loader. He was employed prior to having to shoot that THUG. The state of Florida made him go into hiding and forego his career. One side of your mouth claims he's a free loader, the other side of your mouth claims the black panthers should get him. Which is it??

You should keep your nose stuck up your own Butt, and leave HERO ZIMMERMANS alone!!!
He is one of the idiots my kid tells me about at the grocery store. He bags $600.00 worth of groceries purchased by food stamps and loads it for them in their nice Range Rover. Shitzen 1 is a joke.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#80655 Dec 1, 2013
spOko wrote:
<quoted text>
How original coming from a fife year old :-/
Absolutely. Nothing compared to brilliance like this:
spOko wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right, as a friggen slumlord you should be real proud of yourself and your f-up wingnutz mentality!!
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#80656 Dec 1, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
He is one of the idiots my kid tells me about at the grocery store. He bags $600.00 worth of groceries purchased by food stamps and loads it for them in their nice Range Rover. Shitzen 1 is a joke.
The people that kill me are those who checkout with food stamps, and then afterwards, they put beer, wine, cigarettes and pet food on the belt and pay for that cash.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#80657 Dec 1, 2013
spOko wrote:
The fact is that carrying guns in public is not an effective form of self-defense and endangers the public. It is entirely reasonable to demand that Public carry must require a clear need for self-defense distinguishable from the greater community. An individual must demonstrate a special need for self-defense based on an objective threat to her safety. The reason such a statutory scheme provides the perfect balance is because it preserves the right of self-defense to those individuals who show a need while protecting the public by limiting the number of concealed carry permits that are issued. We have laws in every single state to protect children from nudity or offensive language but not from gun-fire?
Criminals would just love that. What criminals hate is the idea that just about anybody in a public place could be armed. That's why most of these criminal acts take place in gun-free zones.
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#80660 Dec 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Caught in another lie
Per capita blacks take far more social services, commit far more crimes, live in far more single parent households, have a far higher number of drug and alcoholic addictions, graduate school less and go to prison more often
Would you like me to post the link again for you my little animal??
Thank you for finally pointing out those startling facts here. Truly. Now we white men know what those statistics LOOK LIKE, but we will NEVER know how that injustice must FEEL. You make my liberal point even more than I have recently. Those sad statistics reflect TRUE INJUSTICE against our black population, and other people of color as well.

The genuine and reasonable question remains. HOW DO WE UNDO THE INJUSTICE CAUSED BY RACISM AND THE WHITE SUPREMACY POLICIES WHICH CAUSED THESE STATISTICS TO HAPPEN IN THE FIRST PLACE? Do tell...
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#80661 Dec 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals don't have a answer for anything
Some of these morons are blaming Bush for the screwed up oslacare..........LOL
I have a cold and it's Bush's fault.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#80662 Dec 1, 2013
spOko wrote:
I have carried a gun in public for almost 30 years and I used it on two different occasions and both times saved my life

Tell me what else could I carry that would be a better defense and fit under my shirt??

Fact is that black gangbangers kill more innocent people in a week than licensed people with a gun kill in a decade

“Facts”

Location hidden

#80663 Dec 1, 2013
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>I have a cold and it's Bush's fault.
Correct according to liberals
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#80664 Dec 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me what else could I carry that would be a better defense and fit under my shirt??
Yikes! You carry a gun under your "skirt"?

“Facts”

Location hidden

#80666 Dec 1, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yikes! You carry a gun under your "skirt"?
Why not?

But most women chose to carry in a hand bag

Myself I like a inside leather holster on my left side for a cross draw
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#80667 Dec 1, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical lib: it's always somebody else's fault.
Every American citizen is responsible for their own success, failures and plight in this country. The only exception are those mentally or physically challenged.
White people don't make blacks rob banks, stores, pedestrians. White people don't go into their neighborhoods and run the place down. Only the individual black people do.
I don't know of many successful people who blame others for their failures, but there are plenty of successful people who take challenges head-on and overcome.
Typical unintelligent response to a complex issue. You seem to think that American citizens live unaffected by public policy and societal bigotry.

Easy comment to make, coming from someone who has historically written that policy and practiced that bigotry. True, on an individual level, no one person forces another to commit a crime. However, when one segment of society writes all of the rules and makes sure they benefit by them, how do you think natural consequences will play themselves out? For someone who has disproportionately benefited from the American public education system, you aren't that bright.
PATRIOT DVC

Ixtepec, Mexico

#80669 Dec 1, 2013
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a cold and it's Bush's fault.
My satellite phone bill is due and its ObaMaos fault hes not paying for it!
spOko

Oakland, CA

#80671 Dec 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I have carried a gun in public for almost 30 years and I used it on two different occasions and both times saved my life
Fact is that black gangbangers kill more innocent people in a week than licensed people with a gun kill in a decade
Another anecdote by mental midget, unless of course you are with the police which you are clearly not!

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#80672 Dec 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I sent the hero money for bail
And his attorney bill is taken care of also after the dust settles
We got to do it right or he will have to pay taxes on the money

zazz wrote:

Lying and bragging, your two favorite things. His bail was paid by his male friend, his lover. Not by you.

Gifts aren't taxable to the recipient Dumbo.
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you don't know his web site is still accepting money..........LOL
Ya might want to check with the IRS before you open your mouth and stick in all four of your sheepole hooves
http://www.irs.gov/uac/Eight-Tips-to-Determin...
Dumb ass, of course I know his begging site is still up.

I also know his friend paid his bail, not you.

I don't need to check with the IRS to know how stupid and wrong you are. Why don't you read it yourself Dumbo and you will see that I am right and you are stupid.

I repeat: GIFTS AREN'T TAXABLE TO THE RECIPIENT, DUMBO.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#80674 Dec 1, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I sent the hero money for bail
And his attorney bill is taken care of also after the dust settles
We got to do it right or he will have to pay taxes on the money

zazz wrote:

Lying and bragging, your two favorite things. His bail was paid by his male friend, his lover. Not by you.

Gifts aren't taxable to the recipient Dumbo.

Dumb ass, of course I know his begging site is still up.

I also know his friend paid his bail, not you.

I don't need to check with the IRS to know how stupid and wrong you are. Why don't you read it yourself Dumbo and you will see that I am right and you are stupid.

I repeat: GIFTS AREN'T TAXABLE TO THE RECIPIENT, DUMBO.
I posted a link to the IRS site that says you are stupid and don't understand the law

Try reading the IRS link before you make a bigger fool of your self

His legal bill is more than a person can receive as a gift in a year with out owing taxes on the gift

Liberals want to reinstate that estate tax that is a gift your parents left you when they died..........ROTFLMAO
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#80675 Dec 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about affirmative action??
All races have equal access to education and the Asian immigrants do better than most citizens
But the blacks just don't care about education
They slung crack and guns on the corner and pimp out their dough terms sisters and mothers
Now, don't go and use big words you know nothing about. Your response had nothing to do with my post. Read again, maybe you can make the letters bigger. Your grammar and spelling pretty much prove the last point I made. No, it is called critical thinking and you are not practicing it.

You make no sense, I want to respond to the racist rant but I cannot decipher your writing. Try again, you get a sad face on this one.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#80676 Dec 1, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Now, don't go and use big words you know nothing about. Your response had nothing to do with my post. Read again, maybe you can make the letters bigger. Your grammar and spelling pretty much prove the last point I made. No, it is called critical thinking and you are not practicing it.

You make no sense, I want to respond to the racist rant but I cannot decipher your writing. Try again, you get a sad face on this one.
Sorry it was so far over your head

Ask a child to explain it to you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Homicide rate in Knoxville, Knox County hits hi... 1 hr Mayor Madelyn 7
News If an assault weapons ban can't stop school sho... 3 hr Critical Eye 819
News Manhunt is on (Aug '06) 13 hr Florence Shellington 10
News Teens charged with violent crimes also linked t... 18 hr Bluntruth 1
News Reputed Gang Member Faces New Charges 23 hr Eye 4 N Eye 2
News Two Dead In Elgin Shooting (Jul '10) Wed Small Towner in OK 14
News Las Vegas man shot neighbor as he lay on ground... Wed Yikes 2