Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66318 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#80585 Nov 30, 2013
President Obama will go down, undoubtedly, as one of the BEST American Presidents. Hahahaaha losers.

Prepare for 8 more years of Hillary and Bill Clinton.

We are definitely taking your guns away, just like we did with Free-Loader Zimmy.
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#80586 Nov 30, 2013
This cite amuses me. I feel like I am beating up on your retarded little brother...then it is you, more retarded.
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#80587 Nov 30, 2013
Yup...Zimmerman will be DEAD soon.

Not by me, but by his own weakly hands.

I know you visit this site Zimmy the Pedophile. Be a man, without your guns, and "fire back" you loser! Tell me where you are, so we can "visit".
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#80588 Nov 30, 2013
Come on Zazz and Be Truthful. I need another break from the racists here. I just wanna hug a puppy. They, at least, are unconditional, although most are Dems! Hahahahahahha...
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#80589 Nov 30, 2013
I'm out racist biotches. Your lack of replies here tell us all something about your lack of character.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#80591 Nov 30, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
Come on Zazz and Be Truthful. I need another break from the racists here. I just wanna hug a puppy. They, at least, are unconditional, although most are Dems! Hahahahahahha...
It is my pleasure to take the torch from you, Citizen.

I will simply uphold the Mirror of Truth to those Racists and Haters and watch them scurry around like the roaches they are, as they do when the bright lights come on.

I enjoy watching them run from Truth!
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#80592 Nov 30, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
I will simply uphold the Mirror of Truth to those Racists and Haters and watch them scurry around like the roaches they are, as they do when the bright lights come on.
You do that. Hold up that Mirror of Truth to Citizen 1, and watch him scurry like the roach that he is.
Citizen go away

United States

#80593 Nov 30, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
Yup...Zimmerman will be DEAD soon.
Not by me, but by his own weakly hands.
I know you visit this site Zimmy the Pedophile. Be a man, without your guns, and "fire back" you loser! Tell me where you are, so we can "visit".
You have a strange twisted mind, always advocating the Hero's death.

I get a real kick out of your phony line " Tell me where you are,so we can visit. You Ain't Gonna Do Sh*t!!!!

If your looking for more moral support? try talking out in public , like you do on this site - COWARD>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>
Citizen go away

United States

#80594 Nov 30, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
President Obama will go down, undoubtedly, as one of the BEST American Presidents. Hahahaaha losers.
Prepare for 8 more years of Hillary and Bill Clinton.
We are definitely taking your guns away, just like we did with Free-Loader Zimmy.
Every threat you make,always has the word << WE >>

Try being a man and say << I >> COWARD

Truth's Door

#80595 Nov 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Shut up, you nasty fish-eyed Fool.

Go your nasty butt to sleep and don't wake up!

Don't let me tell you again.
PATRIOT DVC

Mexico

#80596 Nov 30, 2013
Been waiting to trace your IP idiot. Hard to catch you online until NOW! Have another drink hahaha You are sorta jumbled eh Thanks you fool.
PATRIOT DVC

Mexico

#80597 Nov 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Truthful Be Free

Truth's Door
Please wait... Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#80595 7 min ago
<quoted text>

Heres to talking to yourself you drunken fool!
Citizen go away

United States

#80598 Nov 30, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
This cite amuses me. I feel like I am beating up on your retarded little brother...then it is you, more retarded.
I can Tell,you can't Spell.

This correct spelling is SITE not CITE.

Thats retarded!!!

Truth's Door

#80599 Dec 1, 2013
PATRIOT DVC wrote:
<quoted text>
Truthful Be Free
Truth's Door
Please wait... Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#80595 7 min ago
<quoted text>
Heres to talking to yourself you drunken fool!
The only drunken Fool is the one you watch in your mirror.

Truth's Door

#80600 Dec 1, 2013
Citizen go away wrote:
<quoted text>
I can Tell,you can't Spell.
This correct spelling is SITE not CITE.
Thats retarded!!!
It is with amusing pleasure that I observe you and THE Resident Pervert go back and forth over the North Florida case.

It's always amusing seeing two bona fide Racists go at it.

Keep it up.
PATRIOT DVC

Mexico

#80601 Dec 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Gotcha!
PATRIOT DVC

Mexico

#80602 Dec 1, 2013
<quoted text>
The only drunken Fool is the one you watch in your mirror.
Wrong AGAIN! You will now be monitored closely. Look for your pics to pop up anywhere too. Thanks mr dumbass!

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#80603 Dec 1, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
Zimmerman is a FREE-LOADER...
I am very supportive of SNAP (Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program). It is a highly reputable program designed in order to provide nutrition and food assistance to children, women, and families in genuine need (from the richest country in the nation). However, you racists here call that program "food stamps", and simply do not understand how many white people in need are also thankful recipients of such loving support.
Regardless, Free-Loader Zimmy is on that very program, and as he stated in official court documents, under oath (which he perjured he and his wife over previously), he is unemployed, homeless, and has only $144.00 to his disparaged name, and is in debt to his former Attorney to the tune of $2.5 million. In fact, he could not even post his own bail = Free-Loading LOSER!
Therefore, according to your beliefs, Pedophile Zimmy is either Free-Loading off of the government, or Free-Loading off of his family and friends.
Now that, ladies and gentleman, is Free-Loading at its best.
Most people on this type of assistance work full time. They just don't make enough to feed their children because of the lobbying done by rich corporations.

Truth's Door

#80604 Dec 1, 2013
PATRIOT DVC wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong AGAIN! You will now be monitored closely. Look for your pics to pop up anywhere too. Thanks mr dumbass!
Feel free to monitor me as much as your Evil heart desires.

Whatever pics you find, please feel free to show.

It is my pleasure to have you waste your time. Please continue.
Citizen go away

United States

#80605 Dec 1, 2013
<quoted text>
It is with amusing pleasure that I observe you and THE Resident Pervert go back and forth over the North Florida case.
It's always amusing seeing two bona fide Racists go at it.
Keep it up.
I also find it amusing that the liberals never know there facts. Just spout off anything.

The case is Central Florida not North Florida.

The trio on here would be much better off if they were to hire a tea party member to proof read there post first. Certainly would cut the errors and omissions down to zero.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police shootings are rarity in region 1 hr Rod Knox 9
News Newspaper: Man given clemency in murder case fa... 2 hr Rainbow Kid 2
News Man who shot 3-year-old boy was celebrating gan... 4 hr bozo 1
News Dalon Smoot 9 hr d pants 3
News Obama to seek healing in Orlando even as politi... 10 hr OK Barry 54
News 1 Fatally Shot, 1 Wounded In San Juan Capistrano (Aug '06) 20 hr SBY 164
News Pre-trial motions leading up to trial of Hallam... Thu picture it 1
More from around the web