Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66305 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

PATRIOT DVC

Mexico

#80597 Nov 30, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up, you nasty fish-eyed Fool.
Go your nasty butt to sleep and don't wake up!
Don't let me tell you again.
Truthful Be Free

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door
Please wait... Reply
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#80595 7 min ago
<quoted text>
It is my pleasure to take the torch from you, Citizen.
I will simply uphold the Mirror of Truth to those Racists and Haters and watch them scurry around like the roaches they are, as they do when the bright lights come on.
I enjoy watching them run from Truth!

Heres to talking to yourself you drunken fool!
Citizen go away

United States

#80598 Nov 30, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
This cite amuses me. I feel like I am beating up on your retarded little brother...then it is you, more retarded.
I can Tell,you can't Spell.

This correct spelling is SITE not CITE.

Thats retarded!!!

Truth's Door

#80599 Dec 1, 2013
PATRIOT DVC wrote:
<quoted text>
Truthful Be Free
Truth's Door
Please wait... Reply
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#80595 7 min ago
<quoted text>
It is my pleasure to take the torch from you, Citizen.
I will simply uphold the Mirror of Truth to those Racists and Haters and watch them scurry around like the roaches they are, as they do when the bright lights come on.
I enjoy watching them run from Truth!
Heres to talking to yourself you drunken fool!
The only drunken Fool is the one you watch in your mirror.

Truth's Door

#80600 Dec 1, 2013
Citizen go away wrote:
<quoted text>
I can Tell,you can't Spell.
This correct spelling is SITE not CITE.
Thats retarded!!!
It is with amusing pleasure that I observe you and THE Resident Pervert go back and forth over the North Florida case.

It's always amusing seeing two bona fide Racists go at it.

Keep it up.
PATRIOT DVC

Mexico

#80601 Dec 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Gotcha!
PATRIOT DVC

Mexico

#80602 Dec 1, 2013
<quoted text>
The only drunken Fool is the one you watch in your mirror.
Wrong AGAIN! You will now be monitored closely. Look for your pics to pop up anywhere too. Thanks mr dumbass!

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#80603 Dec 1, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
Zimmerman is a FREE-LOADER...
I am very supportive of SNAP (Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program). It is a highly reputable program designed in order to provide nutrition and food assistance to children, women, and families in genuine need (from the richest country in the nation). However, you racists here call that program "food stamps", and simply do not understand how many white people in need are also thankful recipients of such loving support.
Regardless, Free-Loader Zimmy is on that very program, and as he stated in official court documents, under oath (which he perjured he and his wife over previously), he is unemployed, homeless, and has only $144.00 to his disparaged name, and is in debt to his former Attorney to the tune of $2.5 million. In fact, he could not even post his own bail = Free-Loading LOSER!
Therefore, according to your beliefs, Pedophile Zimmy is either Free-Loading off of the government, or Free-Loading off of his family and friends.
Now that, ladies and gentleman, is Free-Loading at its best.
Most people on this type of assistance work full time. They just don't make enough to feed their children because of the lobbying done by rich corporations.

Truth's Door

#80604 Dec 1, 2013
PATRIOT DVC wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong AGAIN! You will now be monitored closely. Look for your pics to pop up anywhere too. Thanks mr dumbass!
Feel free to monitor me as much as your Evil heart desires.

Whatever pics you find, please feel free to show.

It is my pleasure to have you waste your time. Please continue.
Citizen go away

United States

#80605 Dec 1, 2013
<quoted text>
It is with amusing pleasure that I observe you and THE Resident Pervert go back and forth over the North Florida case.
It's always amusing seeing two bona fide Racists go at it.
Keep it up.
I also find it amusing that the liberals never know there facts. Just spout off anything.

The case is Central Florida not North Florida.

The trio on here would be much better off if they were to hire a tea party member to proof read there post first. Certainly would cut the errors and omissions down to zero.
Citizen go away

United States

#80606 Dec 1, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You Dumbarss unintelligent little girl...
President Barak Obama voted against the illegal Iraq War. So did John Kerry. Al Gore was not able to vote as he was not a member of Congress at the time. Get it straight biotch.
Your preaching a pre-historic subject. This tactic is employed to take the emphasis off the real topic. After the Iraq war stories, whats the next subject?? Let me guess Dinosaurs??

Obomo care is the real and current failure. obama Care,AKA Bozo Care yeah , thats a real winner alright.

And I guess bozo wanting to bomb Syria was a real smart thought??
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

#80609 Dec 1, 2013
Hey guys take a gander at #80595. Now that's a true work of art of a liberal fool if Ive ever seen one hahaha. Ill agree nasty fish-eyed fool is an adequate description he cast upon himself. Hahaha The clown knows very little about how the internet functions. He is fixing to get a lesson! Hahaha
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

#80611 Dec 1, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
I am very supportive of SNAP (Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program). It is a highly reputable program designed in order to provide nutrition and food assistance to children, women, and families in genuine need (from the richest country in the world). However, you racists here call that program "food stamps", and simply do not understand how many white people in need are also thankful recipients of such loving support.
Regardless, Free-Loader Zimmy is on that very program, and as he stated in official court documents, under oath (which he perjured he and his wife over previously), he is unemployed, homeless, and has only $144.00 to his disparaged name, and is in debt to his former Attorney to the tune of $2.5 million. In fact, he could not even post his own bail = Free-Loading LOSER!
Therefore, according to your beliefs, Pedophile Zimmy is either Free-Loading off of the government, or Free-Loading off of his family and friends.
wasn t aware saudi arabia had a snap program when did it begin

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#80615 Dec 1, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:

I am very supportive of SNAP (Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program). It is a highly reputable program designed in order to provide nutrition and food assistance to children, women, and families in genuine need (from the richest country in the nation). However, you racists here call that program "food stamps", and simply do not understand how many white people in need are also thankful recipients of such loving support.

I sent the hero money for bail

And his attorney bill is taken care of also after the dust settles

We got to do it right or he will have to pay taxes on the money

“Facts”

Location hidden

#80616 Dec 1, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
<quoted text>The few Dems who were LIED TO BY THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION, fed the line, and mislead about WMD, now admit their misunderstanding about the Republicant LIES. However, the Republicants, to this day, still cannot own up to their LIES which cost millions of lives, many of whom were US Soldier's lives.

Shame on the Republicant Party...the short-lived Republicant Party. You guys are in chaos now, eating your own in Primaries and in Congress, and your T-Baggers sure are not helping your unworthy cause. Hahahahahaha...
Kind of like saying you can keep your policy if you like it????

“Facts”

Location hidden

#80617 Dec 1, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You Dumbarss unintelligent little girl...

President Barak Obama voted against the illegal Iraq War. So did John Kerry. Al Gore was not able to vote as he was not a member of Congress at the time. Get it straight biotch.
Yes at that time oslama was busy in a law suit to force Citybank to give loans to moron liberals that could not afford to make the payments

“Facts”

Location hidden

#80618 Dec 1, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
Bush lied, and Millions died. No reply necessary. The end.
Really??

And you can prove that Bush did not receive bad information???

How is it that Hillary and pelosi saw all the same info Bush saw and they were pounding the war drum???

Location hidden

#80620 Dec 1, 2013
Citizen go away wrote:
<quoted text>
Every threat you make,always has the word << WE >>
Try being a man and say << I >> COWARD
As if you know anything about manhood, Under all of your aliases you are devoid of manhood.

Location hidden

#80621 Dec 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I sent the hero money for bail
And his attorney bill is taken care of also after the dust settles
We got to do it right or he will have to pay taxes on the money
Lying and bragging, your two favorite things. His bail was paid by his male friend, his lover. Not by you.

Gifts aren't taxable to the recipient Dumbo.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#80625 Dec 1, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people on this type of assistance work full time. They just don't make enough to feed their children because of the lobbying done by rich corporations.
Yeah right. I just evicted tenants that were on food stamps. We were helping feed their family of four, but they had three cats and a large dog that they were feeding not to mention all that cat litter. I seen those pizza delivery trucks in the parking lot. That they had money for along with their high-speed internet and cable television. But rent? They couldn't figure out how to gather the money. Poor people on food stamps. I feel so sorry for them.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#80627 Dec 1, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You Dumbarss unintelligent little girl...
He wasn't and DumBama was?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 8/20 - Man in Jail for Murder in Cheboygan County (Aug '08) 23 min A Daughter 584
News Big Brother 11 Houseguest *Chima Benson* was Fi... (Jul '09) 8 hr Kellie 11
News Community remembering Pittsburgh rapper Jimmy Wopo 20 hr Harry Loinz 3
News Rapper Jimmy Wopo Dead After Drive-By Shooting ... Fri Dominick DaDaygo 5
News Black Lives Matter* (Oct '15) Fri jtkluempers 2,057
News Newborn Johnson County Calf Victim of Drive-By ... (Oct '10) Jun 21 Anon1234 13
News If an assault weapons ban can't stop school sho... Jun 19 whiney beech 1,016