Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66323 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Apology Accepted

Lakeland, FL

#80061 Nov 23, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You also lied about finding this post in the archives. If you had you would have posted a link.
Liar.
Check out Post # 79968 / 10 hours ago.

I do not lie, and if I was to lie, I would say something like your post are worded with a very high degree of intelligence.

How's that for a lie ???
Apology Accepted

Lakeland, FL

#80062 Nov 23, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What does? Your boyfriend's cokk?
How much more proof you need ??
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#80063 Nov 23, 2013
Apology Accepted wrote:
<quoted text>
How much more proof you need ??
What do you mean Miss name changer. Articulate better for us, please.

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#80064 Nov 23, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
"He was barred him from having weapons, and his lawyers said his guns had been confiscated by the sheriff's department after Monday's confrontation."
You think this attorney lied to the court also? His first one did and had to kowtow to the judge and lie to him to get his ass out of a sling. I doubt this one is stupid enough to lie to the judge.
Idiotic fart sniffer, where is the gun this ho said he pointed at her?

According to you , GZ,s fat wife was a lying sack of shit, now he's dating a saint?
who would never lie?
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#80065 Nov 23, 2013
Cool! My Washington Huskies are up on Oregon State 49-0 in the 3rd quarter, and number 5 Oregon lost big today to Arizona State (and Notre Dame won big too). A good day for me.

In anticipation of you racists telling me this post is off topic...of course it is. Instead of whining, go suck some black cokk, as you racists say. Hahahahaha...

Next...
Time to get serious

Lakeland, FL

#80066 Nov 23, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean Miss name changer. Articulate better for us, please.
Assistance Requested:

I am in the process of preparing a report for the agriculture committee. Your help would be vital for my report.

Question's for you <>

1) When was the last date you had your fleece shorn ?

2) Which season best fit's your fleecing ?

3) Do you feel foolish that there pulling the wool over your eye's when your sheared ?

4) If you could be any other animal besides a sheep, what animal would you be ?

Sincerely appreciate you taking the time to review the 4 questions.

Bahawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#80067 Nov 23, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
Like it or not, a 5,000,000 vote victory for President Obama against the Mormon IS a landslide victory. Yes, yes, it absolutely is!

Do your math with regard to the actual number of American voters that day, in junction with that percentage as it relates to the American citizenry, and yes, I win, you lose. But more importantly, the American people won on that election day. And yes, we Dems continue to win! Rock on Dems and proud Liberals!
It would be a hundred million today or the next election against anyone that voted for oslamacare
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#80068 Nov 23, 2013
Go Barry...President Barak Obama! Yup. Hahahaha...

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#80069 Nov 23, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
Yes we are watching him go all the way to the bottom
Cats out the Bag

Lakeland, FL

#80070 Nov 23, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
Citizens pen pals on this forum describe him as Intelligent and Educated.

Simply read his text above.

You decide, is this in line with someone that you yourself would consider as Intelligent and Educated ????

Has a strong rift of immaturity IMO.
Chicago

Torrance, CA

#80071 Nov 23, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we are watching him go all the way to the bottom
You mean he is coming back here?

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#80072 Nov 23, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank gawd you are back Be Truthful. This time, I really, really need a break. I am watching Husky football. Go get em, please. They are very wounded. Just put the final kibache (sp) on them. It is fun though, huh?
It is very much fun to see the Racists scurrying away from Truth and Facts.

When they get discombobulated, they resort to profanity and Racist thoughts and taunts. They are such a predictable bunch. ruth is something else. We must pray for it.

I was reading back the other day through some of the posts from months and months ago. Resident Pervert is STILL the same filthy, nasty creature. That cretin has had so many profiles until it is hilarious. He has more profiles than there are days in the year. Hilarious.

But we can expect little more from those Idiots. They are devoid of thought, devoid of humility, devoid of reason, devoid of sanity.

Oh my goodness, they are just like the TP and GOP. They are Triplets. They are as the three stooges....minus the fun!

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#80073 Nov 23, 2013
Cats out the Bag wrote:
<quoted text>
Citizens pen pals on this forum describe him as Intelligent and Educated.
Simply read his text above.
You decide, is this in line with someone that you yourself would consider as Intelligent and Educated ????
Has a strong rift of immaturity IMO.
And your opinion counts for nada!
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#80074 Nov 23, 2013
Where is Non Patriot and Miss Piggy?

Federal drone planes are surveilling your rental property. What next? That must just freak you out.

You just cannot stop that.

Hahahahaha...
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#80075 Nov 24, 2013
Next we will take your guns, and rape your women. Now what?
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#80076 Nov 24, 2013
Be Truthful...

Isn't this thread a miserable joke? If you take our wonderful population of understanding people, you absolutely do not get this on any basis at work, or elsewhere, right?

It is reminiscent of the movie Deliverance here, correct? I do not wish even racist people to die automatically, but...ok, maybe I...

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#80077 Nov 24, 2013
Chicago wrote:
<quoted text>You mean he is coming back here?
Not likely
By the time oslamacare kicks in he will be looking for another planet..........

Go oslamacare go.....

I am going to start fundraising to get more oslamaphone owners on YouTube.....
I wonder if you could get a permit to hand out free crack to stop crime like in Amsterdam????
Imagine the oslama lovers we could video then...

Ole bareback should get his own tv show
Heck let's get him a whole dam station.....?
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#80078 Nov 24, 2013
I am strictly against the Death Penalty and murder. However, often times, I would not lose a wink of sleep to see you racists dragged behind a pick up truck at 50 mph. Do you remember that case, amongst others? No, I feel bad for those thoughts, but not too bad.
You are Stupid

Lakeland, FL

#80079 Nov 24, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
Next we will take your guns, and rape your women. Now what?
Now what? Will be that Trayvon now has a Roommate!!!!!!!!!

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#80080 Nov 24, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
I am strictly against the Death Penalty and murder. However, often times, I would not lose a wink of sleep to see you racists dragged behind a pick up truck at 50 mph. Do you remember that case, amongst others? No, I feel bad for those thoughts, but not too bad.
I agree 100 percent with you on this

The way ashtray and his ho referred humans as crackers.....,.

Yea that was bad man......

Then add in the fact oslama jumped to the racist ashtrays defense when at the same time there were dozens of humans killed by animals.....??

I just don't get it either

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Deputy fatally shot from behind at Houston gas ... 2 hr More farts 33
News Nikki Haley calls for removal of Confederate fl... 4 hr Zionist liberal 20
News Texas Shooting Suspect Charged with Murder 6 hr Donny Brook 1
News Family speaks out in deadly South Lake Tahoe of... 6 hr Let us be real 3
News Slain WDBJ reporter's father hits senators Sat USA Today 23
News Texas Sheriff's Deputy Assassinated While Pumpi... Sat Influence farts 4
News Nashville murder suspect arrested in Honolulu Fri Joe Balls 3
More from around the web