Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66307 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#80074 Nov 23, 2013
Where is Non Patriot and Miss Piggy?

Federal drone planes are surveilling your rental property. What next? That must just freak you out.

You just cannot stop that.

Hahahahaha...
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#80075 Nov 24, 2013
Next we will take your guns, and rape your women. Now what?
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#80076 Nov 24, 2013
Be Truthful...

Isn't this thread a miserable joke? If you take our wonderful population of understanding people, you absolutely do not get this on any basis at work, or elsewhere, right?

It is reminiscent of the movie Deliverance here, correct? I do not wish even racist people to die automatically, but...ok, maybe I...

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#80077 Nov 24, 2013
Chicago wrote:
<quoted text>You mean he is coming back here?
Not likely
By the time oslamacare kicks in he will be looking for another planet..........

Go oslamacare go.....

I am going to start fundraising to get more oslamaphone owners on YouTube.....
I wonder if you could get a permit to hand out free crack to stop crime like in Amsterdam????
Imagine the oslama lovers we could video then...

Ole bareback should get his own tv show
Heck let's get him a whole dam station.....?
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#80078 Nov 24, 2013
I am strictly against the Death Penalty and murder. However, often times, I would not lose a wink of sleep to see you racists dragged behind a pick up truck at 50 mph. Do you remember that case, amongst others? No, I feel bad for those thoughts, but not too bad.
You are Stupid

Apopka, FL

#80079 Nov 24, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
Now what? Will be that Trayvon now has a Roommate!!!!!!!!!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#80080 Nov 24, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
I am strictly against the Death Penalty and murder. However, often times, I would not lose a wink of sleep to see you racists dragged behind a pick up truck at 50 mph. Do you remember that case, amongst others? No, I feel bad for those thoughts, but not too bad.
I agree 100 percent with you on this

The way ashtray and his ho referred humans as crackers.....,.

Yea that was bad man......

Then add in the fact oslama jumped to the racist ashtrays defense when at the same time there were dozens of humans killed by animals.....??

I just don't get it either
You are Stupid

Apopka, FL

#80082 Nov 24, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
Be Truthful...
Isn't this thread a miserable joke? If you take our wonderful population of understanding people, you absolutely do not get this on any basis at work, or elsewhere, right?
It is reminiscent of the movie Deliverance here, correct? I do not wish even racist people to die automatically, but...ok, maybe I...
I will say this about your intelligence. Your too smart to talk the way you do on this forum, at your work place.

Like in the other post, Trayvon would be getting a roommate.

Very few people in the world would tolerate someone like yourself, Your statements are very vile, and trashy.
You are Stupid

Apopka, FL

#80083 Nov 24, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
You want to boast about raping women. You low life POS!!!

With statements like that you should purchase life insurance, not bomo insurance.

So your goal in life is to take guns and rape women, I wish I knew you in person !!!!!!!!!!
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#80084 Nov 24, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Not likely
By the time oslamacare kicks in he will be looking for another planet..........
Go oslamacare go.....
I am going to start fundraising to get more oslamaphone owners on YouTube.....
I wonder if you could get a permit to hand out free crack to stop crime like in Amsterdam????
Imagine the oslama lovers we could video then...
Ole bareback should get his own tv show
Heck let's get him a whole dam station.....?
Dumbass. Please do some research. Are you actually attempting to equate National Healthcare for worthy people without insurance with drugs in Amsterdam? Yes, you are. That is exactly why we Dems will continue to win the House, Senate, and the White House. Go suck your daddy's cok dumbarss. Your dead mommy should have done the same, and then you would not be here. How is your dead mommy lil' biotch?
Citizen one is Trash

Apopka, FL

#80085 Nov 24, 2013
Citizen 1 you are without DOUBT one Low Life PIECE OF SH*T!!!!

Do you read what you post ??

Here let me refresh your Memory -

1) You advocate raping women.

2) Post, How is your dead mommy.

3) people need to die automatically.

4) Drag people behind a truck at 50 mph.
Citizen one is Trash

Apopka, FL

#80089 Nov 24, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
Still think he's Intelligent and Educated.
Citizen one is Trash

Apopka, FL

#80090 Nov 24, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass. Please do some research. Are you actually attempting to equate National Healthcare for worthy people without insurance with drugs in Amsterdam? Yes, you are. That is exactly why we Dems will continue to win the House, Senate, and the White House. Go suck your daddy's cok dumbarss. Your dead mommy should have done the same, and then you would not be here. How is your dead mommy lil' biotch?
Read the last 3 lines of this Trash Post.

Oh Yeah, He sure is Educated and Intelligent.
Citizen one is Trash

Apopka, FL

#80092 Nov 24, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
Cool! My Washington Huskies are up on Oregon State 49-0 in the 3rd quarter, and number 5 Oregon lost big today to Arizona State (and Notre Dame won big too). A good day for me.
In anticipation of you racists telling me this post is off topic...of course it is. Instead of whining, go suck some black cokk, as you racists say. Hahahahaha...
Next...
Another nice one from an Educated , Intelligent person.

The second to last line says it all, and Citizen gets on here posting away that everyone is a racist. All Citizen has to do is look in the mirror to realize, that guy is the REAL racist.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#80094 Nov 24, 2013
Citizen one is Trash wrote:
<quoted text>
Another nice one from an Educated , Intelligent person.
The second to last line says it all, and Citizen gets on here posting away that everyone is a racist. All Citizen has to do is look in the mirror to realize, that guy is the REAL racist.
SHUT THE HELL UP, you Complete Fool.

Nobody gives a damn about your whining.

You Raciats get up on here day in and day out and post some of the most profane, racist, hate-filled, filthy crap. And now you got the audacity and gall to want to say something about what you don't like?

Don't make us laugh, you Fool. There is much that you can complain about, but the words of Citizen aren't amongst those complaints. You are not to be taken seriously. You are chief amongst the Racists who spew much BS.

You constantly change your profile names, but you fool not one of us. You and your fellow Racists and Haters deserve every disdain that comes your way. Power to Citizen and anyone else who makes you angry or upset. It means they're doing a very good job.

So take your hypocrisy and self-righteousness and stick it where the sun doesn't shine, you pervert.

If you don't like what I got to tell you, I'll tell you as I often told the late great Bronach the Perverted Liar...

Go run tell the mods. I could care less, you Fool.

Truth's Door

#80095 Nov 24, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
Be Truthful...
Yes, this thread is a joke. And I treat it as such.

It is the campground of Racists and Haters and Idiots.

They are very comfortable spewing their racism and hatred on this thread. But they should not get too comfortable as long as you or I are around.

I take GREAT pleasure in upsetting and angering the foes of Truth and Facts. I just love seeing them get in a tizzy or hissyfit. UNpatriotic was going at it so bad earlier, I thought he was going to have a heart attack. If only!

Keep at it, Citizen. Keep beating them over the head with the Club of Truth!

You have my TOTAL support!

Truth's Door

#80096 Nov 24, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>I just don't get it either
You're just confirming the limitations of your so-called mind.

Stop confirming. You've already validated that.
angel

Boise, ID

#80099 Nov 24, 2013
PATRIOT DVC wrote:
<quoted text> Birds of a feather flock together. I like that scenario two muslims with one shot was our knockout game. 2X1 appeasers will be fun.
"Patriot".
What a joke!
Another TeaBagging Loser and Racist with a bad case of Grandiousity.
Lmao!
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#80102 Nov 24, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, this thread is a joke. And I treat it as such.
It is the campground of Racists and Haters and Idiots.
They are very comfortable spewing their racism and hatred on this thread. But they should not get too comfortable as long as you or I are around.
I take GREAT pleasure in upsetting and angering the foes of Truth and Facts. I just love seeing them get in a tizzy or hissyfit. UNpatriotic was going at it so bad earlier, I thought he was going to have a heart attack. If only!
Keep at it, Citizen. Keep beating them over the head with the Club of Truth!
You have my TOTAL support!
"It is the campground of Racists and Haters and Idiots."

You and Cit 1 are the perfect examples of racism, hatred, and stupidity.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#80103 Nov 24, 2013
Sick and tired222 wrote:
<quoted text> The majority of gun violence can be attributed to blacks who illegally carry weapons Why isn't the media , the president, the AG and the poverty pimps addressing this problem?
The reason most people carry a weapon is for protection from of violent attacks or their job. Do you think it is actually comfortable carrying a handgun all day, everyday?
You need not worry about people that do it is the other segment of society that is responsible for the vast majority of gun violence.
Why do libs pretend that they support "choice"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Black Lives Matter* (Oct '15) 52 min steve 2,045
News America's deadliest shooting incidents are gett... 1 hr youll shoot your ... 452
News Fox Lake men say they were detained illegally d... 12 hr Irish Willie 11
News Manhunt is on (Aug '06) 18 hr Marty OBrien 6
News Suspect In Decker Lane Murder Turns Himself In (Sep '07) Tue Farts Candy 37
Las Vegas Shooter's Escape Plan Tue spying_eyes 1
News Lawyers want Supreme Court to block Texas from ... Oct 16 Hilton Head 4
More from around the web