Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,343

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story
Warm Heart

White Plains, KY

#79778 Nov 21, 2013
Dear Patriot, I understand where you're coming from but all black people are not like that.
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#79781 Nov 21, 2013
Is Zimmy, the Pedophile, Woman-beating, Child-killer dead yet? I have not checked online yet.
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#79782 Nov 21, 2013
Hello Zazz (and Be Truthful), where ever, where ever, where ever you are. :-)
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#79784 Nov 21, 2013
Granpa Joe wrote:
I left this site several weeks ago. Still it is the same old stuff. Yes, George Zimmerman is not a good guy. But the case has ended.
Yes, the case has ended but there seems to be no end of when Zimmie will stop being in the news with his anger issues.

Watched a Zimmie friend yesterday being interviewed and he had as little common sense as Zimmie.
Warm Heart

White Plains, KY

#79789 Nov 21, 2013
Dear Patriot and Grandpa, yes, I agree with both of you. I guess it's the hatred thing that bothers me the most. I don't want it to eat you guy's up. I really don't know how to solve the problem but I do a lot of praying. Have a great day gentleman.
Warm Heart

White Plains, KY

#79790 Nov 21, 2013
Chill out Piggy, no one was talking to you. No, I have white skin.
Warm Heart

White Plains, KY

#79791 Nov 21, 2013
Dear Patriot, sorry about your fellow patriot.
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#79792 Nov 21, 2013
Cool! Henry Reid and the Senate are now (this moment)in the process of blowin' up the obstructionist Tea-Baggin', Right Wing-Nuts with the "Nuclear Option".

That's what you get by f'n with the Dems. Now we will get all of our Federal Appellate Judgeship positions and Cabinet positions filled by the Big Man, your boss, President Barak O'bama. I love it! Hahahahaha. Game over.
Say What What

Newport News, VA

#79793 Nov 21, 2013
Ashtray is still worm food!!!
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#79794 Nov 21, 2013
Good work! As a result of Republican obstructionism, we Dems finally bit back. Now, the Dems will control the all important Fed DC Court of Appeals, second only to the US Supreme Court. And as some of you may know, the DC Court of Appeals is a spring-board to the US Supreme Court.

Now the Right Wing-Nuts cannot fk with the altruistic Dems. What will the Republicants do now, shut down the government again? Hahahaha.

The Dems now stand to win the next US Presidency, the Senate, and possibly the Congress. Sukkkkkas!
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#79795 Nov 21, 2013
Excellent history is being made today for President Barak Obama and the Dems. Rock on Dems!
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#79796 Nov 21, 2013
Is my correct insight above your racist heads here? Any reasonable comment, Miss Piggy, other than "Your Mamma"? Suckaaa...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#79799 Nov 21, 2013
Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you worked for a living you'd know what it costs to live.
Explains why you don't.
Morons are among us

Groveland, FL

#79800 Nov 21, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
Good work! As a result of Republican obstructionism, we Dems finally bit back. Now, the Dems will control the all important Fed DC Court of Appeals, second only to the US Supreme Court. And as some of you may know, the DC Court of Appeals is a spring-board to the US Supreme Court.
Now the Right Wing-Nuts cannot fk with the altruistic Dems. What will the Republicant do now, shut down the government again? Hahahaha.
The Dems now stand to win the next US Presidency, the Senate, and possibly the Congress. Sukkkkkas!
You seem quite proud that the country is on a path to an internal implosion.

Appears by your viewpoints that the dumbocrats are now poised to take full control of the senate and house is too absurd to even comment on.

Your bozo hero (mine is Zimmerman) ever since his poll numbers have and are dropping daily, now has deleted the name "Bozo Care" and replaced it with the original name Unaffordable Care Act. The same with all the dumbo's even they want to distance there self from the great train wreck fiasco.

And now you arrive on the scene speaking total non-sense about how great things are, and further to state there even going to control the pres.,House and Senate.

Your much too immature to understand what is going on.

Advice - re-connect with that childhood friend that years ago would pull you around the neighborhood in your bright red Radio Flyer wagon. Please post a photo of your wagon rides.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#79801 Nov 21, 2013
Granpa Joe wrote:
I left this site several weeks ago. Still it is the same old stuff. Yes, George Zimmerman is not a good guy. But the case has ended.
What continues to go on is the destruction of the innercity and the danger that black thugs bring to themselves and to other people, most of whom are black.
Just today I saw two news reports about the game "Knock out." Young black thugs target a person and attempt to knock him or her out with one blow. They do their damage and then run.
Some black people whine about being profiled. Their anger should not be directed to the police or people who profile them, but to the thugs that cause people to profile them. After seeing the video of a group of black thugs attacking a single male, why would not any rational person not profile and avoid a group of young blacks? If the owner of a store was taking massive loses due to stealing and store video show that the thieves are black, why should they not profile?
Why bring up profiling? Trayvon Martin fit the profile. He very well have been an innocent young man, but he fit the profile of the thugs that we see on local news every day all across the country.
Profiling an innocent Black child minding his own business and not breaking laws NEVER should lead to murder.

You can try your damnedest to rationalize profiling all you want, but never should an innocent person be subjected to violence or even a violation of his/her constitutional or human rights.

Just wait until it happens to you or a loved one. Then let's see you come up on here and pontificate the virtues of profiling.

It's all well and good to happen to someone else, but the minute it hits home it's a different story.

What crimes do you know of that a White person is profiled for? Now, there are many, some of which are violent indeed, that some Whites are predominantly associated with. But NEVER is profiling talked about.

Even in your many rants, you've never spoken concerning this. Surely there must be some crimes for which there would be a need to profile White people. I mean, if there are crimes in which the so-called need for profiling calls for Blacks to be profiled, then surely it would stand to reason that other races should be held to that same standard.

If not, then there's a certain word in the dictionary that would be called.

In case that flew over your head, that word is practiced on this thread on an hourly basis.

This thread is about cap'n zimmermurderer. The trial in which he killed an innocent child is over. But his criminal behavior persists. If you care not to discuss him, then perhaps the crotcheting and needlework threads are the place for you to be.

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#79802 Nov 21, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the case has ended but there seems to be no end of when Zimmie will stop being in the news with his anger issues.
Watched a Zimmie friend yesterday being interviewed and he had as little common sense as Zimmie.
Zim is claiming self defense and is considering bringing charges against his latest ex-girlfriend. His latest victim is lucky he didn't shoot her.
Crystal Clear

Groveland, FL

#79803 Nov 21, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Profiling an innocent Black child minding his own business and not breaking laws NEVER should lead to murder.
You can try your damnedest to rationalize profiling all you want, but never should an innocent person be subjected to violence or even a violation of his/her constitutional or human rights.
Just wait until it happens to you or a loved one. Then let's see you come up on here and pontificate the virtues of profiling.
It's all well and good to happen to someone else, but the minute it hits home it's a different story.
What crimes do you know of that a White person is profiled for? Now, there are many, some of which are violent indeed, that some Whites are predominantly associated with. But NEVER is profiling talked about.
Even in your many rants, you've never spoken concerning this. Surely there must be some crimes for which there would be a need to profile White people. I mean, if there are crimes in which the so-called need for profiling calls for Blacks to be profiled, then surely it would stand to reason that other races should be held to that same standard.
If not, then there's a certain word in the dictionary that would be called.
In case that flew over your head, that word is practiced on this thread on an hourly basis.
This thread is about cap'n zimmermurderer. The trial in which he killed an innocent child is over. But his criminal behavior persists. If you care not to discuss him, then perhaps the crotcheting and needlework threads are the place for you to be.
What Be Truthful Be Free is trying to say in a condensed version is, keep the racial profiling in full effect mode.

Never profile the white race, this would be an unjust mistake to the highest degree.

Detroit is my favorite city to visit in the spring and fall. The endless beauty is boundless here.
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#79804 Nov 21, 2013
Is Zimmerman dead yet?
Warm Heart

White Plains, KY

#79805 Nov 21, 2013
Dear Truthful, that was so good!!!!
Critizen

Groveland, FL

#79806 Nov 21, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
Is Zimmerman dead yet?
He's waiting on you to go First !!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayfield up for parole for 1985 murder (Mar '09) 36 min devils desciple 938
Jury selection for Daniel Tighe murder trial se... 1 hr Taxpayer 1
Final charge dismissed in Aiyana Stanley-Jones ... 4 hr Free Kwame 1
Grandfather Says 5-Year-Old Boy Lost Eye In Det... 16 hr Fast Eddy 3
Pittsfield march planned to protest recent poli... 22 hr Praxis33 28
Man, 64, arrested; girlfriend shot dead Fri CheekyKeeky 1
Teen Girl Fatally Shot by Cops at Texas Police ... Fri what 5
More from around the web