Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66318 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#79807 Nov 21, 2013
Point of Order

I shall take this moment to remind the Racists and Haters that they are NOT at liberty to condense or paraphrase ANYTHING that I post.

I say what I mean and I mean what I say!

The day I need them as editors will be the very same day that Lucifer embraces Love, Truth and Honesty.

Racists and Haters, feel free to correct each other. But my words are off limits for you to dismantle, misrepresent, Lie about, paraphrase, condense.

You haven't earned the right to do such a thing.

Truth and Honesty say that you nitwits will NEVER earn such a right.

Truth's Door

#79808 Nov 21, 2013
Warm Heart wrote:
Dear Truthful, that was so good!!!!
The Racists and Haters and their enablers are such an easy target for me to impart Truth with.
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#79809 Nov 21, 2013
Critizen wrote:
<quoted text>
He's waiting on you to go First !!!!!!!!!!

Good one loser! You must be that only guy at the party who laughs at your own jokes, while nobody else does, and leaves everyone else with this uncomfortable silence as a result.

When you finally leave the conversation, people ask each other who invited you, only to find that you invited yourself. How sad for you, truly!

Truth's Door

#79810 Nov 21, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
Hello Zazz (and Be Truthful), where ever, where ever, where ever you are.:-)
Hi Citizen.

Today was a very good day, indeed, in the U.S. Senate. The obstructionist TP party and their GOP enablers' number one priority has been not to govern, but to obstruct.

Today's action by the Senate is but one step in the right direction to shut up the whining obstructionists. The next step is at the polls.

Too bad for them, corporations are NOT people too. Otherwise they could vote for them. No wonder Wrongly Wromney wanted corporations to be people. He needed a lot more votes.

A LOT MORE!
Observation

United States

#79811 Nov 21, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
The Racists and Haters and their enablers are such an easy target for me to impart Truth with.
The crucial point that Be Truthful Be Free is attempting to convey in his post is :

1) Racism and Hate would disappear from the landscape if this crime wave our country is engaged in would start to show a trend of reversal.

2) Plus it would be beneficial if we would all adapt to a society to target and identify and report up and coming THUGS to the appropriate authorities to monitor there behavior.

3) It is very comforting to know that the Justice System is alive and well. Case in point, After the Zimmerman trial it was clear to all that a court room is the true facility to expose racism and hate. This venue provided the truth of the shooting incident details, versus some racist speculation of the justified shooting.
No evidence that Racism or Hate were riding on board with that 9 mm bullet.

The Truth Will Set You Free !!
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#79812 Nov 21, 2013
Be Truthful:

Yes, yes, and yes. A very good day for we Dems, and society as a whole. The Dems finally got tough. I just wish we could always be relentless in our beliefs in DC and elsewhere. This is indeed good news though. Sorry, but I think that our dialogue flew over many racist heads here.

Keep it up BT!

Truth's Door

#79814 Nov 21, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
Be Truthful:
Yes, yes, and yes. A very good day for we Dems, and society as a whole. The Dems finally got tough. I just wish we could always be relentless in our beliefs in DC and elsewhere. This is indeed good news though. Sorry, but I think that our dialogue flew over many racist heads here.
Keep it up BT!
The Racists are continually blinded by Hate. They cannot see Truth racing 150 mph at them.

When Democrats are tough, Repubs are doomed.

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#79816 Nov 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Hi Citizen.
Today was a very good day, indeed, in the U.S. Senate. The obstructionist TP party and their GOP enablers' number one priority has been not to govern, but to obstruct.
Today's action by the Senate is but one step in the right direction to shut up the whining obstructionists. The next step is at the polls.
Too bad for them, corporations are NOT people too. Otherwise they could vote for them. No wonder Wrongly Wromney wanted corporations to be people. He needed a lot more votes.
A LOT MORE!
We fought the Revolution because of legislation without representation. The reason Americans were not represented is because we were being run by royal corporations. We now again find the Republicans trying to "privatize" government functions and give corporations the right to act in place of elected officials. Giving corporations the same rights as living breathing people is just one step more step towards eliminating government that represents we the people.
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#79818 Nov 21, 2013
Hey Be Truthful...

I think that we were just complimented as "yuppy wiggers". Does that mean highly intelligent, educated, and well-off people financially, who respect the beautiful African American race?

Even when the racists here attempt to insult us, their lack of vocabulary tends to compliment us. Is that your translation? I'm gone for a bit.

Deltona Fla

#79819 Nov 21, 2013
PATRIOT DVC wrote:
<quoted text> The first error of this racist poster is using the word "innocent" when referring to the dead thug Martin. He goes on stumbling and bumbling through his maze of mumbo jumbo looking for a crime that would cause white people be profiled. Now that may take awhile for sure. Lets see wearing your pants at half mass showing your asshole sure wouldn't be considered a White trait. Nor would wearing a "hoodie" while committing crimes. How about profiling young White men as they walk up in large groups and pounce on a law abiding afrikan lady or older person and try to knock them out and kill them? Nope that's a afrikan deal. Oh yeah how about profiling young White men as they cruise a mall or shopping center in packs before they enter a store and steal complete racks of expensive sportswear? Ooops no that's an afrikan crime too. Oh well I wish I could help identify something that Whites should be profiled for. Maybe next time.
Perhaps carrying a weapon or several weapons designed for self defense would be a possibility since as long as the afrikans are running loose in our White America Ill surely be legally armed to the hilt and prepared to shoot the evil savage demons down like a hyena in the Darkie Continent which reminds me how much the afrikant cousins in America have in common with the squeeling hyena in afrika. They stalk in packs and attack lone victims who are usually weak, sick, injured, young and/or defenseless. Plus now get this the males have no paternal instincts! Just goes to show you a couple hundred years doesn't change a family that much!
You are one of the people Opra was referring to. Racism will remain alive in this Country until you and your kind fulfill her prophecy and die. The sooner that prophecy is fulfilled the better it will be for the rest of the enlightened people of the world.
17 Degree out

United States

#79820 Nov 21, 2013
<quoted text>
The Racists are continually blinded by Hate. They cannot see Truth racing 150 mph at them.
When Democrats are tough, Repubs are doomed.
To interrupt what Be Truthful Be Free is trying to say is he believes racism is a falsehood word just thrown out there. Racism does not exist, the blind even realize it, get it? you can 't see it. Racism can not be smelled,touched etc.

I personally applaud you for revealing the fact that truth is racing at 150 mph that RACISM Does Not Exist In Society.

Sure does take a person of courage to reveal the truth.

Thank You for dispelling a belief that many held against Zimmerman, that Racism was an element of the shooting.

Deltona Fla

#79821 Nov 21, 2013
Citizen 1 wrote:
Hey Be Truthful...
I think that we were just complimented as "yuppy wiggers". Does that mean highly intelligent, educated, and well-off people financially, who respect the beautiful African American race?
Even when the racists here attempt to insult us, their lack of vocabulary tends to compliment us. Is that your translation? I'm gone for a bit.
Yuppy Wigger??? That moron probably does not know what a yuppy (young urban professional) is. I don't remember seeing very many professionals showing up for work with their suit pants hanging down below their butt. Instead of blaming other for his miserable life he should try getting an education and stop displaying his ignorance on the web.
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#79822 Nov 21, 2013
17 Degree out wrote:
<quoted text>
To interrupt what Be Truthful Be Free is trying to say is he believes racism is a falsehood word just thrown out there. Racism does not exist, the blind even realize it, get it? you can 't see it. Racism can not be smelled,touched etc.
I personally applaud you for revealing the fact that truth is racing at 150 mph that RACISM Does Not Exist In Society.
Sure does take a person of courage to reveal the truth.
Thank You for dispelling a belief that many held against Zimmerman, that Racism was an element of the shooting.
Don't put words in Be Truthful's mouth. But you know what you can put in your mouth, again?
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#79824 Nov 21, 2013
Seriously though, again...did Zimmerman kill himself yet, or did the Black Panthers beat him to the punch?
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#79825 Nov 21, 2013
GO ZAGS!!!
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#79827 Nov 21, 2013
Hey Zimmy:

If you are trolling this thread from your tent, on a stolen laptop, give me a call at 509.624.DEAD. I will answer.
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

#79828 Nov 21, 2013
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>Yuppy Wigger??? That moron probably does not know what a yuppy (young urban professional) is. I don't remember seeing very many professionals showing up for work with their suit pants hanging down below their butt. Instead of blaming other for his miserable life he should try getting an education and stop displaying his ignorance on the web.
Yeah stupid its really a miserable life. So much in fact I had to leave the Piña Coladas early to catch a chat with a Captain of a barge embarking for Hawaii. May just catch a tow with him for Thanksgiving. Fishing along the way will be rough on me and my crew. Oh well somebody has to do it hahaha. Count your quarters and maybe you can pay the bills this month hahaha. LOL!
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

#79829 Nov 21, 2013
Hey swampy a hundred spot says my hog pen on the ol family Plantation in our swamp is bigger than everything you and your family own! Wanna trump the wager sight unseen? Skys the limit be my guest?
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#79830 Nov 21, 2013
PATRIOT DVC wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah stupid its really a miserable life. So much in fact I had to leave the Piña Coladas early to catch a chat with a Captain of a barge embarking for Hawaii. May just catch a tow with him for Thanksgiving. Fishing along the way will be rough on me and my crew. Oh well somebody has to do it hahaha. Count your quarters and maybe you can pay the bills this month hahaha. LOL!
You are so not funny, and so awkwardly weird at the same time. How does that work for you?

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#79831 Nov 21, 2013
Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
No no, this case!
This latest case!...Prove there was a gun found!
ROFLMFAO!!!
I don't need to prove it. The guns were confiscated.

"The judge found probable cause for his arrest on charges of felony aggravated assault, misdemeanor battery and misdemeanor criminal mischief.

He was barred him from having weapons, and his lawyers said his guns had been confiscated by the sheriff's department after Monday's confrontation.}

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police shootings are rarity in region 12 hr Rod Knox 9
News Newspaper: Man given clemency in murder case fa... 12 hr LGBT for NCexit a... 1
News Man who shot 3-year-old boy was celebrating gan... 15 hr bozo 1
News Dalon Smoot 19 hr d pants 3
News Obama to seek healing in Orlando even as politi... 21 hr OK Barry 54
News 1 Fatally Shot, 1 Wounded In San Juan Capistrano (Aug '06) Fri SBY 164
News Pre-trial motions leading up to trial of Hallam... Thu picture it 1
More from around the web