Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66307 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

#79502 Nov 17, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and your many aliases.
It is really a Topix problem and if Topix was interested in applying their TOS, you - and you long list of aliases- would not be here... or, at least, it would be a simple matter in deleting your posts.
But it is not my website and I understand they are more interested in creating pages to hang ads on.
I use no aliases and have no reason to. My opinion of you should not be hidden. And it seems as though my opinion is shared by most everyone on any forum you post on so go fuck yourself. That's the most you have to look forward to. Hahaha!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#79503 Nov 17, 2013
PATRIOT DVC wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly.
Liberals and animals hate facts.....

Anyone that would take a statement like this from their god and worship it is a moron

"We can't tell you what is in this bill until we vote it into a law"

Or
"I never said you could keep your coverage"

Or
"The use will go into a recession if we don't make oslamacare a law"

And now it is a proven fact that oslacare cost more and the sheepoles lap it up like cool water on a hot day

“Facts”

Location hidden

#79504 Nov 17, 2013
PATRIOT DVC wrote:
<quoted text>I use no aliases and have no reason to. My opinion of you should not be hidden. And it seems as though my opinion is shared by most everyone on any forum you post on so go fuck yourself. That's the most you have to look forward to. Hahaha!
99 percent know he is a perverted animal obsessed with his gay sex fantasies and wants to disarm his victims
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

#79505 Nov 17, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
99 percent know he is a perverted animal obsessed with his gay sex fantasies and wants to disarm his victims
Hes as popular on the Firearms Forum as he is here. Maybe somebody will shoot him between his beady eyes and do the world a favor!

“Facts”

Location hidden

#79506 Nov 17, 2013
PATRIOT DVC wrote:
<quoted text>Hes as popular on the Firearms Forum as he is here. Maybe somebody will shoot him between his beady eyes and do the world a favor!
But then we would not have him showing the world how childish and stupid these liberal moron animals are..

We need these animals to keep ranting and raving......

When a black animal like him points out that a human was shot by a human and he ignores the fact that animals kill more in a month than all mass murders have in 20 years people understand why we humans need guns

To protect us from the animals......

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#79508 Nov 17, 2013
PATRIOT DVC wrote:
This is a cool link for anyone wanting to laugh at the....
THIS thread is a cool link for anyone wanting to laugh at you and your aliases and your cohorts.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#79509 Nov 17, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Really??
Can you prove that??
Can I prove that you are honest?

No
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

#79516 Nov 18, 2013
Don't forget coward too.
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#79517 Nov 18, 2013
Hahahaha...

The Pedophile, wife beating killer Zimmerman just got arrested AGAIN an hour ago. Karma sucks, huh? Someone has to just put him down like the mangy dog that he is. C-ya...
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#79518 Nov 18, 2013
I love it! Racists unite, so we can k*ll you all at once. Hahahaha...
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#79523 Nov 18, 2013
Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
You love it?
You've killed?
Incriminate yourself much?
Stir the racial pot much?
Want to commit mass murder much?
Who have you killed?
Fess up!
Miss Piggy...

You should really watch yourself...really. Do not threaten people here. You will only lose if you already have not. Think about it.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#79524 Nov 18, 2013
George Zimmerman, acquitted in July in the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin, was arrested Monday in Seminole County Fla., authorities said.

"He is in custody," Officer Green, with the county sheriff's office told USA TODAY. He said the booking officer handling Zimmerman was still filing his report and he had no additional information.

The Orlando Sentinel reported that Zimmerman was en route to the Seminole County Jail in Sanford, according to Sheriff Don Eslinger. The Sentinel said it was not clear what happened or what crime he's accused of committing.

WESH-TV reported that Zimmerman was accused of domestic violence by a girlfriend in the unincorporated area of Apopka. The station said sheriff's deputies responded to a 911 call, and that several sheriff's office vehicles were at the home.

Zimmerman's new girlfriend lives in the area of Apopka where the arrest took place, the Sentinel reports.

Zimmerman, 30, was a neighborhood watch volunteer in a gated community in Sanford, Fla., when he shot Trayvon, 17, on Feb. 26, 2012. Trayvon was black, Zimmerman is Latino. The shooting of Trayvon, who was unarmed, touched off protests across the nation. Some of the wrath targeted the state's Stand Your Ground statute, although Zimmerman's lawyers opted to rely on a more standard self-defense argument at trial.

Zimmerman has had several involvements with authorities since his acquittal. In September, police were called to the home of his estranged wife's father amid claims of a domestic dispute, but no charges were ever filed. He also has been pulled over three times for minor traffic incidents, twice receiving warnings and once issued a speeding ticket.

Location hidden

#79525 Nov 18, 2013
He'll probably pay her to drop the charges. Or... threaten her.

Location hidden

#79526 Nov 18, 2013
Barestool Post Count wrote:
10/18/13---73,026 posts
11/18/13---75,840 posts
30 days----2,814 posts
93.8 posts a day average
93.8!
You've posted twice as many, you just are too chicken shit to register and use same name.

Someone who has as much time as you should start an Angus Buffoon name count and post count.
Piggy

Tazewell, TN

#79531 Nov 18, 2013
zazz wrote:
He'll probably pay her to drop the charges.

Or... threaten her.
She's prolly extorting him.

Sort of like the way you extort people by threatening to ass-squash them when they run out the door after they show up at your hotel room for sex.

Barefool teach you that?

Nice little scam you got going there zazz.

Do they always turn and run when they first lay eyes on your disgusting fat ass?

Location hidden

#79532 Nov 18, 2013
Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
My time is valuable.
I post an average of less than 5 a day.
Still trying to get me to register?
ROFLMFAO!
We KNOW who you are!
Bwahahahahaha.......
Do you really believe that everyone is as stupid as you are?
Liar. On the page alone, so far, you have posted 9 times.

Location hidden

#79533 Nov 18, 2013
So, big man Georgie Porgie threatened his girlfriend with a shotgun.

Old habits die hard.

Whole string of new charges.

Aggravated assault.

Battery.

Domestic violence.

And more.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#79538 Nov 18, 2013
zazz wrote:
So, big man Georgie Porgie threatened his girlfriend with a shotgun.
Old habits die hard.
Whole string of new charges.
Aggravated assault.
Battery.
Domestic violence.
And more.
Zimmerman is a born criminal and knows how to manipulate. He was able to fool the jury the first time, but we all knew it was a matter of time he revealed he's a sociopath.
Piggy

Dallas, TX

#79539 Nov 18, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>

Zimmerman is a born criminal and knows how to manipulate.

He was able to fool the jury the first time, but we all knew it was a matter of time he revealed he's a sociopath.
So, everyone who is "accused" of domestic violence is sociopathic?

We all know you're a enword.

Black, like the earth itself.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#79540 Nov 18, 2013
Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
So, everyone who is "accused" of domestic violence is sociopathic?
We all know you're a enword.
Black, like the earth itself.
Why, is that what you're accused of? Sounds like you've got a guilty conscience.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mohamed Noor is Proof That "Blue Lives" are a F... 2 hr Minneapolis KILLE... 2
News Castillo pleads guilty to '16 slaying, gets 60 ... 5 hr Missing Michael 2
News Man charged with murder after shooting in Pike ... (Nov '06) 7 hr Obama 13
News Lifetime Is Making a TV Movie about Robert Durs... 12 hr Tex- 4
News Man shot in fight over fianceea s daughter 15 hr Big Johnson 1
News Man accused in Jonesboro murder pleads guilty Wed Guest 1
murder (Oct '06) Wed Curious 9
More from around the web