Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66307 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#79469 Nov 15, 2013
Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>You have to make me believe that I am guilty of something
What you believe is of concern only to you.
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

#79470 Nov 16, 2013
yawn, id rather be fishing! Its a rough life but somebody has to do it. Water is a bit cold on the surface but warms up 20 mts below. Time for a good slow troll with downriggers baited with live skipjack! A TrayBgone with #12 trebles would be good shark bait! Looking for that Grander! Later..........
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

#79471 Nov 16, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, you misinterpret what I post.
I never said anything about God sending you to hell. As far as I know, individuals are responsible for their own actions. It is you who are responsible for where you end up.
It is not my wish or desire that you go to hell. Although, it would be quite a sight to see you try to butt heads with Lucifer as you both try to out-Hate each other.
It is my desire to see you turn from your evil and wicked ways. History is full of individuals who lived the evil life, yet turned from those desires to become upstanding citizens in the community of humanity. Some even got a name change.(I thought that would tickle your fancy!).
Let's take Saul. Saul was a persecutor of Christians. But on the road to Damascus, Saul had a conversion. He saw the Light. Since then, he was never the same. He stopped his evil ways and dedicated his life to Christianity.
His name was changed to Paul. You should now know the rest of the story.
Soon, you shall be on your road to Damascus. When you see the light, do not harden your sick heart. Turn from your wicked and diabolical ways. Then your named shall be changed once and for all!
You can contribute so much to this world, Resident Pervert. But it is up to you and you alone. Your enablers...UNpatriotic, ruth, xxxsickness, et al...they cannot help you. They are as sick as you are.
Once you have seen the light and experienced the best that this life has to offer (Jesus), then you can spread the Good News to all the evil ones.
I'm rooting for you. God Bless you.
only problem is saul/paul was an infiltrator, rome was having a difficult time subduing christianity and therefore had to inflitrate, saul was your man notice the difference in what jesus preached and saul later who never walked with the christ then preached, obedience to the state, paying tribute to the state etc. you would do well to leave your paulian beliefs and follow christ, your soul depends on it
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#79472 Nov 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Keep up, absentee landlord.
Only two nitwits were "offended" by my gracious thanks to my fellow veterans.
The ONLY thing you are sure of is how to put other people down.
The ones with a "political agenda" are you and your cohorts who spread Hate and Bigotry and Idiocy and Ignorance and Racism and Foolishness on an hourly basis.
Hey, you ever replaced your non-paying renters? I keep telling you what you need to do. All you gotta do is come to the realization that you don't know much about anything. Then your road to knowledge shall take shape.
Ok, I gotta get out of this campground of Racists.
Bye.
Fool.
I make no bones about why I'm here. I'm here to discuss and post political views. The difference between you and I is that I'm honest about it and won't use any group of people to "slip in" my political positions.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#79479 Nov 16, 2013
Sick and tired222 wrote:
<quoted text> How does it feel being an affirmative action negro for that long? Badmouthing peoples mother is juvenile and petty, You are probably the janitor at blackdonalds One thing for sure is that you do not know dik about the law
Exactly. He gives himself away too easily. I've never heard or read of an educated principal talking that way.
Truth

United States

#79480 Nov 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly. He gives himself away too easily. I've never heard or read of an educated principal talking that way.
He is not a principal or educated.
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

#79483 Nov 16, 2013
Piggy wrote:
Sooner or later, the enword will turn on you like a rabid dog.
Let the buyer beware!
If you buy into their BS,...it will end up costing you.
Guaranteed.
You know em like a book!
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

#79484 Nov 16, 2013
Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dad!
How's it feel to be a enword?
Dark?
And stinky!

Truth's Door

#79487 Nov 16, 2013
Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Up your big fat racist ass!
That place surely doesn't exist.

Guess again, you Prince of Fools!
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

#79491 Nov 17, 2013
Here we have the queen of racists Okrahbelle saying that generations of people must die to end racism. Maybe she should commit suicide to give her ridiculous program a boost!

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

#79492 Nov 17, 2013
The Guns Forum of Topix is constantly inundated with harassment from our most UNpopular racist troll. With nothing logical or factual to contribute he continues to molest and harass. Absolutely pitiful. The spots of a dog never changes!

http://www.topix.com/forum/guns/T3T8PGA4H5FJ1...

barefoot2626

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden
Please wait... Reply
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#114 10 hrs ago
Judged:
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a look in the mirror if you want to see the REAL loser, pathetic troll.
How many aliases have you used so far, loser?

barefoot2626

Location hidden
Please wait... Reply
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#118 7 hrs ago
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Typing to yourself in the mirror again, eh troll?
Gosh, GumsShow: you are the one with multiple aliases.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#79493 Nov 17, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>It's not up to me to prove your point, AnalButter.

I'm getting tired of slapping the snot out of you.
More gay sex fantasies

“Facts”

Location hidden

#79494 Nov 17, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>But they do know you to enough to give you none, DongLiqueer.

Wipe your chin, dear, it looks like you have a DavyQ stain.
More gay sex fantasies

“Facts”

Location hidden

#79495 Nov 17, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>It looks like you worked your way up to the belt buckle, BottleQueen.

You might want to put some Neosporin on that zipper cut you have on your lips, though.
Even more gay sex fantasies proving our animal was caught in another lie

“Facts”

Location hidden

#79496 Nov 17, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Sodomizing them before they were dead is what got you in prison and that permanent ankle bracelet, eh, BottleQueen? Of course, you spent your time in one of those white upstate prisons or else you wouldn't have made back to blue tarp city you live in now.

That's okay: we're watching.
Gay sex fantasies again

Location hidden

#79497 Nov 17, 2013
PATRIOT DVC wrote:
The Guns Forum of Topix is constantly inundated with harassment from our most UNpopular racist troll.
Yes, and your many aliases.

It is really a Topix problem and if Topix was interested in applying their TOS, you - and you long list of aliases- would not be here... or, at least, it would be a simple matter in deleting your posts.

But it is not my website and I understand they are more interested in creating pages to hang ads on.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#79498 Nov 17, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, and your many aliases.

It is really a Topix problem and if Topix was interested in applying their TOS, you - and you long list of aliases- would not be here... or, at least, it would be a simple matter in deleting your posts.

But it is not my website and I understand they are more interested in creating pages to hang ads on.
If you did not help out the NRA so much you would be banned..........LOL

Keep up the good work

Truth's Door

#79499 Nov 17, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
If you did not help out the NRA so much you would be banned..........LOL
Keep up the good work
If YOU were honest you would ban yourself AND your many aliases.

You fool no one.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#79500 Nov 17, 2013
<quoted text>If YOU were honest you would ban yourself AND your many aliases.

You fool no one.
Really??

Can you prove that??

I can prove black animals kill more in a week than all mass murders in the last 20 years.......
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

#79501 Nov 17, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Really??
Can you prove that??
I can prove black animals kill more in a week than all mass murders in the last 20 years.......
Exactly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Onondaga DA among many named in civil rights su... 5 hr local yokel 68
News Michael Brown family awarded $1.5 million settl... 12 hr lol 1
News An Azusa neighborhood has become a common groun... (Aug '09) 13 hr Niggler 207
News East Tennessee family waits for justice after D... (Nov '16) Fri Big Foot 2
News Jeronimo Yanez, Minnesota officer in Philando C... Thu fingers mcgurke 40
News Matt Cushing's Friends Speak Out (Feb '08) Thu anonymous 11
News Pickaway County man arrested in teena s fatal s... Thu seems hypocritical 3
More from around the web