Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66306 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Sean1030

New York, NY

#79357 Nov 12, 2013
PATRIOT DVC wrote:
Sean1030 wrote:
<quoted text>
FROM sean 1030 [Eventually Ray Kelly's office called me to apologize.. too little.. too late]
But I bet that made you feel important didn't it? That is if they did call. I would have never wasted my time calling a disobedient asshole. After all kneegrows don't accept any apologies anyway. Especially when theres a spin to blame Whitey again........ If Id have been the cop Id have placed your ass under arrest for obstructing justice and loaded you up too. And that would have went for your so called "security services" too. Just another race baiter. GFY x2!
That's why your po' trash ass ain't a police officer..you're a minimum wage worker
Sean1030

New York, NY

#79358 Nov 12, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to see this law that states police are not allowed to arrest a minor and haul him or her away without their parents.
You should have been arrested and charged with interfering with a police investigation.
Obviously you don't work in a school... look for it.. you'll find it... That pig knew better
Sean1030

New York, NY

#79359 Nov 12, 2013
Sick and tired222 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Cop should have cuffed you and stuffed you along with the punk kid.
Obstructing Governmental justice is no Joke and he should have arrested your ungrateful, arrogant ass on the spot.
If Ray Kelly called you it must have been a delusion you were under while smoking crack cocaine with the local nogs.
Cops are getting to much bad press from the liberal pabulum pukers 10 yrs. ago you would have been give a trip to the hospital for your grandstanding.
No wonder the kids have no respect for the law. Morons like you teaching school not only makes them stupid, it makes them arrogant
this is why inbreeding is illegal
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#79362 Nov 12, 2013
Sean1030 wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously you don't work in a school... look for it.. you'll find it... That pig knew better
How does one look for something that is not there?
Truth

United States

#79364 Nov 12, 2013
Sean1030 wrote:
<quoted text>'ve seen police harass innocent people over and over. And as a school principal.. I have had them come into my school and T?RY to talk to me like I'm dirt..until they realize what my job is..then they calm it down. I actually had one threaten to arrest me last year because he came to arrest a 15 year old..and I refused to let them take him out of the building until his mother and grandmother got there. THAT is the law. And they think they're above the law. He threatened to handcuff me.. yelled at me in front of my staff.. and students.. I was blocking the classroom door with my arm to prevent them from taking this student down to the station without his parents.. and he kept putting his nightstick very close to me.. He never did touch me.. but he thought he was intimidating me. Luckliy MY security staff were all standing there and had him surrounded, showing their support of me.. or else the pig probably would have tried to arrest me.. It made him feel good to come into a public school and arrest a 15 year old for jumping a turnstile.. THAT made him and his idiot partner feel like BIG MEN.. WHOOPEE...
Eventually Ray Kelly's office called me to apologize.. too little.. too late
That is not the law. It might be school policy for you to call parents but if an officer is arresting a student and you get in the way you can be arrested for obstruction.
Truth

United States

#79365 Nov 12, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>I want to see this law that states police are not allowed to arrest a minor and haul him or her away without their parents.

You should have been arrested and charged with interfering with a police investigation.
There is no such law. He obviously is not a school administrator.
Truth

United States

#79366 Nov 12, 2013
Sean1030 wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously you don't work in a school... look for it.. you'll find it... That pig knew better
There is no such law.
PATRIOT DVC

Villahermosa, Mexico

#79367 Nov 12, 2013
Sean1030 wrote:
<quoted text>That's why your po' trash ass ain't a police officer..you're a minimum wage worker
Its easy to understand you are no principal and have never been one. Civilian jobs don't interest me and never did. I paid my dues out of respect to my Nation, Our Constitution and my ancestors before me. It wasn't for money it was for pleasure. And its Sir to you since your a non-recruitable punk. My Pineapple rocks x4 and is covered x3. LOL!

MGyS
PATRIOT DVC

Villahermosa, Mexico

#79368 Nov 12, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not the law. It might be school policy for you to call parents but if an officer is arresting a student and you get in the way you can be arrested for obstruction.
Remember afrikants think a law should only pertain to others and should be changed, deleted or amended to suit their private problems on a day to day basis. Disgusting bunch of welfare critters that they are. And the new afrikant loon on this forum has never been any type of school employee unless its the janitors helper.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#79369 Nov 12, 2013
PATRIOT DVC wrote:
<quoted text> They don't have to know you to show courtesy and respect.
But they do know you to enough to give you none, DongLiqueer.

Wipe your chin, dear, it looks like you have a DavyQ stain.

Location hidden

#79370 Nov 12, 2013
Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you worked your way up from Janitor, eh?
It looks like you worked your way up to the belt buckle, BottleQueen.

You might want to put some Neosporin on that zipper cut you have on your lips, though.

Location hidden

#79371 Nov 12, 2013
Piggy wrote:
<
Ever sodomize a child after he was already dead?
Sodomizing them before they were dead is what got you in prison and that permanent ankle bracelet, eh, BottleQueen? Of course, you spent your time in one of those white upstate prisons or else you wouldn't have made back to blue tarp city you live in now.

That's okay: we're watching.
PATRIOT DVC

Mexico, Mexico

#79378 Nov 13, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
But they do know you to enough to give you none, DongLiqueer.
Wipe your chin, dear, it looks like you have a DavyQ stain.
Id like to pull your arm off and beat your ass to death with it. First Id wrap a towel around your head to bring back ol times. Ive killed wahabis for less than you post and enjoyed every one of them!
PATRIOT DVC

Mexico, Mexico

#79383 Nov 13, 2013
Sick and tired222 wrote:
<quoted text> Weiner is a per but would have been better than De Blasio.
Changing Ray Kelly's policies is going to be a death knell for he city of NY Riots, shooting and Gangs will be bsck in full swing under this loser.. Chicago and Detroit will be nothing compared to the devastation that will come under this guys leadership
NYC and Washington DC get what they deserve. Id like to run the NYC Police Department for a few years for kicks and giggles. But then again the citizenry wants a Destroyit or a Chicongo so let em have it and be happy. This case will be fun to watch, from a good safe distance! Hahaha
PATRIOT DVC

Mexico, Mexico

#79385 Nov 13, 2013
Yes its pitiful and so weird but nice that those creeps all insist on bundling together. Id never go anywhere my firearm rights are restricted. And its always in the most dangerous of localities that comes into play. Sorta knocks me out of touring the Washington museums etc. Im better of in "safer" territory where a man can defend himself!
I will be keeping an eye on that situation for kicks and giggles. It should turn out like the Mesopotamia sandbox when we pull outa there. Shoulda shot more wasabis while I had the chance. hahaha
PATRIOT DVC

Mexico, Mexico

#79386 Nov 13, 2013
Team ObaMao sends another halfbreed loser up to the plate. This shit is getting disgusting!
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/11/13/co...
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#79387 Nov 13, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such law. He obviously is not a school administrator.
I know that because I listen to my police scanner and hear minors getting arrested and going to the station all the time. Police don't need a parent there to take them in. Once at the station, then they call the parent(s) to pick the little rug rat up. Either that or they ship them right to Juvi before the parents even get there. It all depends on the crime and criminal record.

All I asked of the fake Principal was to show me the law. I guess he couldn't do it. I would think one that is so familiar with laws could do that in a snap.
Truth

United States

#79390 Nov 13, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>I know that because I listen to my police scanner and hear minors getting arrested and going to the station all the time. Police don't need a parent there to take them in. Once at the station, then they call the parent(s) to pick the little rug rat up. Either that or they ship them right to Juvi before the parents even get there. It all depends on the crime and criminal record.

All I asked of the fake Principal was to show me the law. I guess he couldn't do it. I would think one that is so familiar with laws could do that in a snap.
There is no such law. He is a fake.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#79392 Nov 13, 2013
Sean1030 wrote:
<quoted text>'ve seen police harass innocent people over and over. And as a school principal.. I have had them come into my school and T?RY to talk to me like I'm dirt..until they realize what my job is..then they calm it down. I actually had one threaten to arrest me last year because he came to arrest a 15 year old..and I refused to let them take him out of the building until his mother and grandmother got there. THAT is the law. And they think they're above the law. He threatened to handcuff me.. yelled at me in front of my staff.. and students.. I was blocking the classroom door with my arm to prevent them from taking this student down to the station without his parents.. and he kept putting his nightstick very close to me.. He never did touch me.. but he thought he was intimidating me. Luckliy MY security staff were all standing there and had him surrounded, showing their support of me.. or else the pig probably would have tried to arrest me.. It made him feel good to come into a public school and arrest a 15 year old for jumping a turnstile.. THAT made him and his idiot partner feel like BIG MEN.. WHOOPEE...
Eventually Ray Kelly's office called me to apologize.. too little.. too late
Actually that's obstruction of justice and u can be arrested for that obviously you don't understand the 911 system stay in your little bubble in your school

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#79393 Nov 13, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not up to me to prove your point, AnalButter.
I'm getting tired of slapping the snot out of you.
Good news, carpet muncher, pack your bag:

Hawaii becomes 15th state to legalize same-sex marriage
4 hrs ago | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS News
Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie signed a bill Wednesday legalizing same-sex marriage in the state that kicked off a national discussion of the issue more than two decades ago.

Yeah is waiting for you under a bridge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Baton Rouge man faces hate crime and weapon cha... (Jul '10) 7 hr truth 3
News Hondo fugitive caught in laundry hamper (Nov '11) 12 hr zjcastillo 221
News Tattoo shop murder suspects indicted (May '08) 14 hr Jeremys_Pimp_in_p... 75
News Man changes murder plea to guilty (Jan '08) Dec 15 Quiarra- kristi d... 7
News Attorney: Mississippi man shot in head by police Dec 14 yidfellas hate USA 12
News Murdered decade ago, Brandon, then 8, is still ... (Oct '07) Dec 14 Sharon Taint 26
News Arizona Cop Acquitted for Fatal Shooting Dec 14 Kev from Michigan 1
More from around the web