Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66307 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#79299 Nov 10, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>that was you in California.
Oh, boy, more of AnalButter's snappy "I'm rubber, you glue" comebacks!

Lincoln letters oh where oh where could they be?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#79300 Nov 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, boy, more of AnalButter's snappy "I'm rubber, you glue" comebacks!
Lincoln letters oh where oh where could they be?
I wish you would hurry up and find those letters because I don't think you can and not the smart to do so.
Piggy

Reston, VA

#79301 Nov 10, 2013
Crisco, come back!

I won't beat you any more!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#79303 Nov 10, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I wish you would hurry up and find those letters
It's not up to me to prove your point, AnalButter.

I'm getting tired of slapping the snot out of you.
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

#79304 Nov 11, 2013
Piggy wrote:
How Stupid Can You Get?
"White candidate pretends to be black to win election"
Bwahahahaha.....
AND WINS!!!
LOL!
Uh.
http://news.yahoo.com/white-guy-pretends-to-b...
Now theres a guy that deserves police protection. It is a bit funny thinking how easily he conned the stupid akrikants into voting for him. Ive never imagined a White man going to the trouble this guy went to to appear to be a kneegrow hahahaha. I bet that's a first hahahahaha.

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#79305 Nov 11, 2013
Speaking of the culture:

2 dead, 22 injured in shooting at Houston-area house party - latimes ...
www.latimes.com/.../la-na-nn-2-dead-22-injure ... ;
by Molly Hennessy-Fiske - in 314 Google+ circles
23 hours ago - HOUSTON Two people were killed and at least 22 more were injured when gunfire erupted at a large house party outside the city late .

Gee, and one of the shooters was a 16 year old "boy", younger than St. Traygone.

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#79306 Nov 11, 2013
Cops charge 16-year-old in Bryant Park shooting that he allegedly ...
www.nydailynews.com/.../cops-questioning-shoo... ;
1 day ago - Contreras refused to cough up the coat and Dunton allegedly left the ... A 14-year-old skater, Adonis Mera, an innocent bystander, was shot in the back.... Police and EMS personnel rush to the scene at the ice skating rink in ...

Why, I believe 16 is younger than 17, isn't it, Traygone?
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#79307 Nov 11, 2013
Piggy wrote:
How Stupid Can You Get?
Bwahahahaha.....
AND WINS!!!
LOL!
Uh.
Which is why I've always said there should be a short and simple test before you're allowed to vote. Nothing too hard, just questions like who is the VP? What is Obama Care? What happened at Benghazi and things like that.

If we could institute that, Democrats would never win another election.
PATRIOT DVC

Huejotzingo, Mexico

#79310 Nov 11, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
Cops charge 16-year-old in Bryant Park shooting that he allegedly ...
www.nydailynews.com/.../cops-questioning-shoo... ;
1 day ago - Contreras refused to cough up the coat and Dunton allegedly left the ... A 14-year-old skater, Adonis Mera, an innocent bystander, was shot in the back.... Police and EMS personnel rush to the scene at the ice skating rink in ...
Why, I believe 16 is younger than 17, isn't it, Traygone?
Most savage afrikan beasts are fully capable of committing any felony crime at 6 yrs of age and beyond. There are no innocent black teenagers in America. If youre foolish enough to believe there is you may just end up dead.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#79313 Nov 11, 2013
VETERANS....

THANK YOU

Thank you for your service and sacrifices to our beloved country.

God has shed His grace upon us and we are thankful to all of you for protecting the freedoms and liberties that His merciful hand has bestowed upon us.

Sometimes people use our wonderful freedoms in a most dispicable evil way.

Such is the case upon this thread. This thread is the unforgiving campground of Racists and Haters. They spew evil words and immoral thoughts with great ease. They make a mockery of the freedoms you've sacrificed so much for.

Please accept my apologies for their words, for their actions.

They know not what it is like to be grateful for the liberties that we are blessed with. For if they did, they would not be so full of evil against their fellow countrymen. But, alas, their evil ways extend beyond belief.

Their ways are not without accountability, without consequences.

Your service is greatly appreciated and very much cherished. The evildoers take your service for granted, but, lo, the vast majority of Americans and others are using your service to propel America to ever more greatness!

THANK YOU!
Piggy

Craiova, Romania

#79314 Nov 11, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
VETERANS....

THANK YOU

God has shed His grace upon us and we are thankful to all of you for protecting the freedoms and liberties that His merciful hand
has bestowed upon us.

Such is the case upon this thread. This thread is the unforgiving campground of Racists and Haters. They spew evil words and immoral thoughts with great ease. They make a mockery of the freedoms you've sacrificed so much for.

They know not what it is like to be grateful for the liberties that we are blessed with. For if they did, they would not be so full of evil against their fellow countrymen. But, alas, their evil ways extend beyond belief.

Your service is greatly appreciated and very much cherished. The evildoers take your service for granted, but, lo, the vast majority of Americans and others are using your service to propel America to ever more greatness!

THANK YOU!
F--k You!

I don't need any thanks from a lying racist scumbag!

Stick it!
Piggy

Craiova, Romania

#79315 Nov 11, 2013
PATRIOT DVC wrote:
<quoted text>

Now theres a guy that deserves police protection.

It is a bit funny thinking how easily he conned the stupid akrikants into voting for him.

Ive never imagined a White man going to the trouble this guy went to to appear to be a kneegrow hahahaha.

I bet that's a first hahahahaha.
Actually, he didn't go through a lot of trouble.

All he really did was send out some flyers with pictures of black people.

And he got an endorsment from his cousin.

He didn't lie.

OMG!

Enwords ar so freaking racist!

And so freaking dumb!

Now the bulbous incumbent enword who lost is demanding a recount!

Bwahahahahaha......
PATRIOT DVC

Huejotzingo, Mexico

#79316 Nov 11, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
VETERANS....
THANK YOU
God has shed His grace upon us and we are thankful to all of you for protecting the freedoms and liberties that His merciful hand has bestowed upon us.
THANK YOU!
Youre actually stupid enough to think we fall for such bullshit? Very fkn funny. You are the biggest racist/racebaiter on this thread. You fool nobody. GFY x2!
Piggy

Craiova, Romania

#79317 Nov 11, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>

Which is why I've always said there should be a short and simple test before you're allowed to vote. Nothing too hard, just questions like who is the VP? What is Obama Care? What happened at Benghazi and things like that.

If we could institute that, Democrats would never win another election.
I doubt if we'll ever get test but voters WILL be required to produce the proper identification someday, and soon I hope.

It's only a matter of time.

In the meantime, the enwords and the illegals will fight it tooth and nail.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#79318 Nov 11, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not up to me to prove your point, AnalButter.
I'm getting tired of slapping the snot out of you.
your slapping yourself silly with your own post.
Spike

Akron, OH

#79319 Nov 11, 2013
Piggy wrote:
How Stupid Can You Get?
Bwahahahaha.....
AND WINS!!!
LOL!
Uh.
We all know that the're stupid it's just no one wants to be the the one to point out the obvious.
Spike

Akron, OH

#79320 Nov 11, 2013
Well whatever,,, I know we can all agree that Sanford Florida and America is a much better place now that the little 2/5ths savage Travon is 6 feet under
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#79321 Nov 11, 2013
PATRIOT DVC wrote:
<quoted text> Youre actually stupid enough to think we fall for such bullshit? Very fkn funny. You are the biggest racist/racebaiter on this thread. You fool nobody. GFY x2!
Exactly. They are all alike. They start off their message as heartfelt and insert their innuendos to promote their political agenda.

Phony....... every last one of them.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#79322 Nov 11, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Well I don't know because I don't pay attention to Barstool's posts or replies to him. I will say that it's a liberal strategy to make as many Americans victims as they can. Victims don't vote Republican, victims vote Democrat. So what happens when you take away guns and leave people helpless? You create more victims.

Victims love Democrats and Democrats love victims.
Correct

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#79323 Nov 11, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
Speaking of the culture:

2 dead, 22 injured in shooting at Houston-area house party - latimes ...
www.latimes.com/.../la-na-nn-2-dead-22-injure ... ;
by Molly Hennessy-Fiske - in 314 Google+ circles
23 hours ago - HOUSTON — Two people were killed and at least 22 more were injured when gunfire erupted at a large house party outside the city late .

Gee, and one of the shooters was a 16 year old "boy", younger than St. Traygone.
Normal for animals

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trial for shooting pushed to December 2 hr Bryan davis 1
News Scesny convicted of murder and rape (Mar '12) 2 hr Jomminy Crickets 83
News JonBenet: Paula Woodward on New Book, John Rams... 5 hr Green Envelope 5
News Spate of homicides puts Columbus in a season of... 12 hr Columbus Crime 2
News Continue reading Richardson man takes stand in ... 22 hr Don Edwards 1
News Second suspect arrested in Searcy murder Tue Team Kelly 2
News lambwood from la porte (Oct '07) Tue anonymous 7
More from around the web