Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,102

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#78939 Nov 3, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Think about that next time you want to use your made-up story about Zimmerman attacking Martin.
You mean like your made up story that the pedophile followed Martin for no more than ten seconds?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#78940 Nov 3, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
He is not capable of thought and reasoning
It seems that way. It also seems like he likes to write about things he knows little about. He has felonious assault mixed up with self-defense. Self-defesnse is not kneeling on somebody so they can't get away, pounding ones head into the concrete, blackening both eyes and breaking a nose. That's felonious assault and you go to jail for it. There's not a cop in the USA that will tell you such actions are self-defense or legal for that matter. And yet, Janitor seems to be sticking with the fallacy that Martin was defending himself. Good thing he's a janitor and not a cop.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#78941 Nov 3, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Public intoxication is a violation of the law dimwit. Martin also matched the description of burglary suspects at the complex. Zimmerman had all the right to call police. The Feds already proved Zimmerman wasn't a racist. He even mentored black children. Try again with more lies. It's all you have. Now be a good doctor and go get some more stool samples cleaning toilets.
Repeating the same lies doesn't make them any more truthful. The original report said the amount of THC wasn't enough to have had any effect on Martin, and even if it had, he obviously wasn't intoxicated, if he managed to put Zimmerman down. And, the fact that Zimmerman was involved in some operation that mentored young black kids doesn't mean anything. A lot of the people I've worked with were bigots who wanted to justify their racism by doing something that soothed their conscience.

You pretend you aren't basing your opinions on the fact that Martin was black and although Zimmerman obviously made racial slurs directed at Martin for being guilty of being black in a neighborhood where some twisted martial Dylan was self stationed. The fact that Martin's was living in the community, in the home of his father's girlfriend gave him every right to be in the neighborhood and he had been caught on security camera less than four minutes before at a neighborhood 7 ll.

Again, you end your weak attempt at rationalizing cold blooded murder with another cliche personal attack. You should really grow up.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#78942 Nov 3, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Still sticking to the lie I see. M.E. Clearly said marihuana level in the thug was high enough to effect behavior. No evidence at all that Zimmerman attacked. The jury agreed. NOT GUILTY. All evidence suggest that Martin attacked and was the racist. He just didn't like crackers. Told his fat ugly girlfriend that on the phone before he attacked Zimmerman.
It's spelled marijuana and the M.E. made no such claim. There was no evidence at all that Martin started the confrontation and every indication that Zimmerman did. The report of the officers at the scene made it clear that it wouldn't have happened if Zimmerman hadn't gone after Martin, gun in hand, trying to be the big hero. The jury had to find him not guilty because there wasn't enough evidence to find him guilty. In interviews the members of the jury spoken to gave their own opinions, and three of four said they thought he was guilty and got away with it. As to what Martin told to his "fat, ugly girlfriend" as you put it, that is only what you decided he said, based on what she gave as testimony. No racism or prejudice on your part is there?
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#78943 Nov 3, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really that stupid that you don't know a fracture is the same as a break. You really are a moron. Stick to cleaning toilets.
A fracture is, at best, a very minor injury, compared to a broken nose. It looked like he had a bloody nose in the pictures and his scalp was scraped up more than anything else, from the same pictures. If he was tough enough to attack a kid without a gun maybe he wouldn't have gotten hurt. He had an easy enough time beating up on his girlfriend. The difference between me and you is that I don't need to call you names and make futile attempts to besot your character as you need to do to try to make your arguments stronger. You seem to have the same bully mentality Zimmerman displayed when he attacked a kid. If he hadn't started it he wouldn't have ended up on the ground, getting his for starting the fight to begin with.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#78944 Nov 3, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Still stuck on stupid. The M.E. Said clearly and slowly for dimwits such as you that the marijuana level in Martin's system was high enough to effect behavior. It really doesn't matter what caused him to attack Zimmerman just like it doesn't matter about Zimmerman and his wife or the cop that was not in uniform or identified them self when they grabbed Zimmerman's friend and he came to his aid. All that matter is what happened that night. All evidence in the case supports Zimmerman's statement but it would be easy for a moron or racist to go against that and convict. Which are you?
No he didn't and you're correct nothing but what happened that night mattered. Such as the fact that Martin was just down the street from where he was staying and had every right to be in the neighborhood. Or the fact that he wasn't doing anything and was chased by a gun toting crackpot cop wanna be. Just because he defended himself and got Zimmerman down, doesn't mean he was guilty of anything else. If someone came after me with a gun, for no reason except that they didn't like my looks and I got them down I'd have done the same thing. I got bullied all the time I grew up until I learned to fight back. More people should fight back. There would be fewer hot heads like Zimmerman running around loose, stirring up trouble, and wasting the tax payers money on court procedure that wouldn't have had to be carried out if Zimmerman had minded his own business instead of running around with a gun like a lunatic, attacking an innocent kid.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#78945 Nov 3, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I believed ignorant Al and Jessie on this case to start with. They had that picture of that little cute 12 year old victim and a picture of a much larger Zimmerman. They went on about Zimmerman being a racist. Then I read all police reports, witness statements, autopsy reports, saw photos, learned about the real Martin, and watched the trial. It became very clear to me just as it did to the jury. Only uninformed people about all the facts of the case or racist see it any other way. NOT GUILTY. Get informed little fellow.
Little fellow. Another attempt at making yourself seem superior. You're still just another racist and you have made that clear many times over with your comments. When you say someone is guilty because they are black, which you've maintained from the beginning, you make anything you say in addition unimportant and irrelevant.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#78946 Nov 3, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The skittles and tea weren't for the munchies. Most likely for the purple drank. Zimmerman was not drinking when he was attacked by Martin. This is the only name I use dimwit. You need to read things and watch the trial. Not guilty.
Sure it's the only name you use, when you're using it. The rest of the names you use are only used when you use them. And, you always agree with yourself in all your different guises. And, how do you know what the skittles were for? At what time did you speak to Martin, was it the time you spoke to Zimmerman and decided he was telling the truth when he said he was returning to his van and was attacked? Or was during one of your other delusional episodes?
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#78947 Nov 3, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
He is not interested in the true facts of the case.
Still agreeing with one of your multiple personalities I see. You have to do that sort of thing, I'm aware, to bolster your waning rationalization attempts.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#78948 Nov 3, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't draw "all sorts of conclusions" without backing them up. My conclusions come from the autopsy report, John the witness, the 911 tape, the reenactment video, the trial, and all you can come up with is Zimmerman attacked Martin which goes against all facts and evidence in this case. Martin didn't have a scratch on him outside of the knuckle he beat Zimmerman with and the bullet hole. Not a scratch. Explain to us all how one gets attacked and not so much as a scratch.
Sure, Martin didn't have a scratch on him because he was to tough for Zimmerman to whip. He was, after all, a high school football player and probably tackled him when he came running up waving his gun.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#78949 Nov 3, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like your made up story that the pedophile followed Martin for no more than ten seconds?
911 tape proves it was about ten seconds

He then stopped following the animal and was looking for a address

But what should we expect from another animal like you???
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#78950 Nov 3, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
So everyone has multiple personalities in your mind and you can't stop the voices.........
I can help your problem
I'm not the one posting all the phony names. You even changed my name on some of your posts. Anyone can make false signatures and erroneous locations to make it look like there are more people siding up with you. We're typing these comments out, in case you had forgotten, so there are no voices. However, that is speaking for myself and I can't be certain about you. You're the one who obviously suffers from delusions.

“Facts”

Mexico

#78951 Nov 3, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>It seems that way. It also seems like he likes to write about things he knows little about. He has felonious assault mixed up with self-defense. Self-defesnse is not kneeling on somebody so they can't get away, pounding ones head into the concrete, blackening both eyes and breaking a nose. That's felonious assault and you go to jail for it. There's not a cop in the USA that will tell you such actions are self-defense or legal for that matter. And yet, Janitor seems to be sticking with the fallacy that Martin was defending himself. Good thing he's a janitor and not a cop.
Animals like him think that is normal??

They watched their mom get best up by a different animal every night

They routinely beat each other up

Drive by shootings of children is normal for them

They see nothing wrong with pistol whipping someone and car jacking them...,

So they see nothing wrong with ashtray breaking Zims nose and then continuing the beating......
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#78952 Nov 3, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I can stop the voices you here and will do it for free
Just let me know what bus you will arrive on and the day and I will send my driver for you
Oh, now you are a wealthy man with a chauffeur. You do have an active imagination. An, the word is hear. Here is the opposite of there. You really do need to return to school and learn to properly spell and educate yourself in the proper definition of the words you so haphazardly choose to employ.

“Facts”

Mexico

#78953 Nov 3, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>Repeating the same lies doesn't make them any more truthful. The original report said the amount of THC wasn't enough to have had any effect on Martin, and even if it had, he obviously wasn't intoxicated, if he managed to put Zimmerman down. And, the fact that Zimmerman was involved in some operation that mentored young black kids doesn't mean anything. A lot of the people I've worked with were bigots who wanted to justify their racism by doing something that soothed their conscience.

You pretend you aren't basing your opinions on the fact that Martin was black and although Zimmerman obviously made racial slurs directed at Martin for being guilty of being black in a neighborhood where some twisted martial Dylan was self stationed. The fact that Martin's was living in the community, in the home of his father's girlfriend gave him every right to be in the neighborhood and he had been caught on security camera less than four minutes before at a neighborhood 7 ll.

Again, you end your weak attempt at rationalizing cold blooded murder with another cliche personal attack. You should really grow up.
Read the link that was posted here a few days ago

That is not what the report says and that is not what the expert witness said either

“Facts”

Mexico

#78955 Nov 3, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>It's spelled marijuana and the M.E. made no such claim. There was no evidence at all that Martin started the confrontation and every indication that Zimmerman did. The report of the officers at the scene made it clear that it wouldn't have happened if Zimmerman hadn't gone after Martin, gun in hand, trying to be the big hero. The jury had to find him not guilty because there wasn't enough evidence to find him guilty. In interviews the members of the jury spoken to gave their own opinions, and three of four said they thought he was guilty and got away with it. As to what Martin told to his "fat, ugly girlfriend" as you put it, that is only what you decided he said, based on what she gave as testimony. No racism or prejudice on your part is there?
Pleas

“Facts”

Mexico

#78956 Nov 3, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>It's spelled marijuana and the M.E. made no such claim. There was no evidence at all that Martin started the confrontation and every indication that Zimmerman did. The report of the officers at the scene made it clear that it wouldn't have happened if Zimmerman hadn't gone after Martin, gun in hand, trying to be the big hero. The jury had to find him not guilty because there wasn't enough evidence to find him guilty. In interviews the members of the jury spoken to gave their own opinions, and three of four said they thought he was guilty and got away with it. As to what Martin told to his "fat, ugly girlfriend" as you put it, that is only what you decided he said, based on what she gave as testimony. No racism or prejudice on your part is there?
Please show us what evidence that shows Zim started the fight..........

Waiting.........

Now I posted a list of evidence that does prove that ashtray started the fight

Ashtray only had two wounds
His knuckles from hitting Zim and a bullet in the chest
Ashtray had no defensive wounds and Zim did

The grass stains prove Zim was on his back and ashtray was on one knee

“Facts”

Mexico

#78957 Nov 3, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>A fracture is, at best, a very minor injury, compared to a broken nose. It looked like he had a bloody nose in the pictures and his scalp was scraped up more than anything else, from the same pictures. If he was tough enough to attack a kid without a gun maybe he wouldn't have gotten hurt. He had an easy enough time beating up on his girlfriend. The difference between me and you is that I don't need to call you names and make futile attempts to besot your character as you need to do to try to make your arguments stronger. You seem to have the same bully mentality Zimmerman displayed when he attacked a kid. If he hadn't started it he wouldn't have ended up on the ground, getting his for starting the fight to begin with.
A fracture is a broken nose

“Facts”

Mexico

#78958 Nov 3, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>No he didn't and you're correct nothing but what happened that night mattered. Such as the fact that Martin was just down the street from where he was staying and had every right to be in the neighborhood. Or the fact that he wasn't doing anything and was chased by a gun toting crackpot cop wanna be. Just because he defended himself and got Zimmerman down, doesn't mean he was guilty of anything else. If someone came after me with a gun, for no reason except that they didn't like my looks and I got them down I'd have done the same thing. I got bullied all the time I grew up until I learned to fight back. More people should fight back. There would be fewer hot heads like Zimmerman running around loose, stirring up trouble, and wasting the tax payers money on court procedure that wouldn't have had to be carried out if Zimmerman had minded his own business instead of running around with a gun like a lunatic, attacking an innocent kid.
Wrong again

I read it also
It was posted here for you to read??

“Facts”

Mexico

#78959 Nov 3, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, Martin didn't have a scratch on him because he was to tough for Zimmerman to whip. He was, after all, a high school football player and probably tackled him when he came running up waving his gun.
And the proof for that is where???

Ashtray would be stupid enough to try and tackle someone that had a gun.........LOL

But then they would not have been rolling around on the ground for 5 minutes..........

But animals don't understand that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 1 hr xxxrayted 2,902
Man pleads guilty to manslaughter in Binghamton... 3 hr roseyoung-stewart 1
OBAMA backs RACE-BASED DISCIPLINE POLICIES for ... Sun MARK TRAINA - NAAWP 2
Katy Burns: Locked and loaded - " and only 9 ye... Sun Here Is One 2
NAAWP CRIME NEWS UPDATE: 9-year old MURDERED on... Sun MARK TRAINA - NAAWP 1
Small town copes with mass slaying Sat jrw 2
4 Dead Tied to a Maine Bed and Breakfast (Sep '06) Sat Libs ruining US 44
•••

Violent Crime People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE