Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66309 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Truth

United States

#78911 Nov 3, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>I smoke pot for years for my arthritis and for asthma and never suffered any paranoid delusions. You friend must have been paranoiac to begin with. I've known plenty of people who smoked pot and still do and they are leading perfectly normal, respectable lives. You're just looking for excuses to justify your rationalizing of the death of an innocent teenager, who was being pursued by a lunatic with a gun, who had a record of attacking people and imagining all sorts of bizarre things, in the reports he had made to police before. Look at the person who was attacking, who was reporting a crime that wasn't being committed and who said the person he was watching was on drugs. The investigation team said the amount of THC in Martin's system would not have effected his actions. And, since marijuana contains nothing more than a mild depressant and has no history of making anyone violent, it's hardly likely it would suddenly have effected some other reaction in this case either.
Still sticking to the lie I see. M.E. Clearly said marihuana level in the thug was high enough to effect behavior. No evidence at all that Zimmerman attacked. The jury agreed. NOT GUILTY. All evidence suggest that Martin attacked and was the racist. He just didn't like crackers. Told his fat ugly girlfriend that on the phone before he attacked Zimmerman.
Truth

United States

#78912 Nov 3, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>So know you know? Have you been hitting the bottle? I believe it's now you know, isn't it? How come you keep coming up with all these personalities. Have you a problem with sticking to a single one?

I don't know what animals you are referring to. Can't you stay on track. And, I saw the posted doctor reports. Zimmerman's nose was "fractured", not broken. And, his wounds were supreficial. He wasn't detained in the hospital, or given any sort of extensive treatment. Those records were made available too.
Are you really that stupid that you don't know a fracture is the same as a break. You really are a moron. Stick to cleaning toilets.
Truth

United States

#78913 Nov 3, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>I see you don't understand how the law works in the USA

Zim is not required to prove that he did not commit a crime..........ROTFLMAO

But there is plenty of evidence that he did not

No offense wounds on Zim
No defensive wounds on ashtray

Grass stains on Zims back
Gras stains on ashtrays knees
Skinned knuckles on ashtray
Witness
Ballistic evidence
911 tape

Are all liberals really this stupid???
Or is it just the African animals??
He really is that stupid.
Truth

United States

#78914 Nov 3, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>That's proof that Martin had marijuana in his system? Proof would be a clear display of chemical content, which there wasn't according to the autopsy report. The fact that someone saw Martin on top of Zimmerman, who chased him with a gun, only proves that Zimmerman couldn't do much when he caught Martin, except shoot him because he wasn't as tough as he thought he was. He should have stuck to beating up on his girlfriend, he already had success with that. He lost when he took on a cop to.
Still stuck on stupid. The M.E. Said clearly and slowly for dimwits such as you that the marijuana level in Martin's system was high enough to effect behavior. It really doesn't matter what caused him to attack Zimmerman just like it doesn't matter about Zimmerman and his wife or the cop that was not in uniform or identified them self when they grabbed Zimmerman's friend and he came to his aid. All that matter is what happened that night. All evidence in the case supports Zimmerman's statement but it would be easy for a moron or racist to go against that and convict. Which are you?
Truth

United States

#78915 Nov 3, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>So, you're the one with the links. Post the one where it says what you say it did. I wasn't proven wrong by anyone, because I'm not wrong. And, who cares what Al Sharpton said. You never seemed to before, if he said anything that disagreed with you. And, I never have liked that loud mouth blow hard anyway.
Actually I believed ignorant Al and Jessie on this case to start with. They had that picture of that little cute 12 year old victim and a picture of a much larger Zimmerman. They went on about Zimmerman being a racist. Then I read all police reports, witness statements, autopsy reports, saw photos, learned about the real Martin, and watched the trial. It became very clear to me just as it did to the jury. Only uninformed people about all the facts of the case or racist see it any other way. NOT GUILTY. Get informed little fellow.
Truth

United States

#78916 Nov 3, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Really........ listen to the 911 call. It's more than obvious you didn't. Nobody can run at full speed and it not be noticeable on a cell phone. It's impossible. Better still, watch the Zimmerman reenactment tape. That should fill you in as to where Zimmerman was at when he told the dispatcher "okay." He did stop following Martin. He didn't have any choice. Martin outran Zimmerman in a matter of a few seconds. There was no possible way for Zimmerman to catch up with Martin.
He is not interested in the true facts of the case.
Truth

United States

#78917 Nov 3, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>I did see the report. Originally the M.E. said otherwise. Later, he said it "might" have been high enough to have had some effect. Not that he said it would have led Martin to doing something violent. If it had been high enough to do something, it would most likely have made him sleepy or give him the munchies.(Maybe that's why he had the skittles). Alcohol makes people violent and it was Zimmerman with the history of attacking people and a history of alcohol abuse. You're the one who's reading things into the trial. But, given your history of making up names for yourself, making up facts isn't that much of a difference.
The skittles and tea weren't for the munchies. Most likely for the purple drank. Zimmerman was not drinking when he was attacked by Martin. This is the only name I use dimwit. You need to read things and watch the trial. Not guilty.
Truth

United States

#78918 Nov 3, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>And, you're talking? With multiple voices yet. You have done nothing but demonstrate that you can draw all sorts of conclusions that make perfect sense to you because you have to justify a gun toting whacko blowing away an innocent kid. You are a racist and you've made that all to clear on numerous occasions.
Like the conclusion you have drawn that Zimmerman attacked Martin. Give your proof to the prosecutor because they don't have it. NOT GUILTY.
Truth

United States

#78919 Nov 3, 2013
My doctor told me my finger was broken. If only Dr. Janitor was available for a second opinion. It might have only been fractured. LOL. ROTFLMAO.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#78920 Nov 3, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
And, you're talking? With multiple voices yet. You have done nothing but demonstrate that you can draw all sorts of conclusions that make perfect sense to you because you have to justify a gun toting whacko blowing away an innocent kid. You are a racist and you've made that all to clear on numerous occasions.
I don't draw "all sorts of conclusions" without backing them up. My conclusions come from the autopsy report, John the witness, the 911 tape, the reenactment video, the trial, and all you can come up with is Zimmerman attacked Martin which goes against all facts and evidence in this case. Martin didn't have a scratch on him outside of the knuckle he beat Zimmerman with and the bullet hole. Not a scratch. Explain to us all how one gets attacked and not so much as a scratch.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#78921 Nov 3, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>I see your multiple personalities are agreeing with each other. Have you considered professional help for this problem?
I have the help you need
A P7 m-10 by H&k

“Facts”

Location hidden

#78922 Nov 3, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>And, you're talking? With multiple voices yet. You have done nothing but demonstrate that you can draw all sorts of conclusions that make perfect sense to you because you have to justify a gun toting whacko blowing away an innocent kid. You are a racist and you've made that all to clear on numerous occasions.
So everyone has multiple personalities in your mind and you can't stop the voices.........

I can help your problem

“Facts”

Location hidden

#78923 Nov 3, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>More ignorant insult attempts from the person who has multiple personalities to make it appear as though there is more than one person in agreement. That one was particularly poor. Especially since you know I was born and raised in a typical white neighborhood,(you remember where there weren't any blacks, so I didn't know what I was talking about), in Washington. I'm 58 and have been on my own since I was 18, working in a trade, actually trades, where minorities are employed, including single, working mothers, blacks, Hispanics and gays and I never spent much time hanging on corners or wore anything except a work uniform.

You see just what you want to see, and there is another example. And, that's been the case since you started attacking my character,(which by the way, I've never reiterated). It shows how immature you are.
I can stop the voices you here and will do it for free

Just let me know what bus you will arrive on and the day and I will send my driver for you

“Facts”

Location hidden

#78924 Nov 3, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>He really is that stupid.
Yes he proves it every time he post

“Facts”

Location hidden

#78925 Nov 3, 2013
Truth wrote:
My doctor told me my finger was broken. If only Dr. Janitor was available for a second opinion. It might have only been fractured. LOL. ROTFLMAO.
Can you believe the moron does not know that fractured means broken???
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#78926 Nov 3, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
So what if he didn go to the prom with a black woman. He wasn't prejudice there, only towards young black men who wore hoodies, apparently. George Wallace took part in programs, in Alabama aimed at helping young black kids with their school work, but his record of bigoted actions was still on record. Bill Cosby said he was guilty and went on a run about how he was dressed, which is Cosby's pet peeve against teens these days. Charles Barkley said so too and he has a record of assault on the basketball court, but he's rich and sees himself as superior. Hardly anything new.
Since Martin wasn't doing anything at the time he was chased by a gun wielding maniac cop wanna be, he must have been hallucinating. He attacked a cop by pushing him, that's assault.(So is chasing someone with a gun, whether you commit battery or not and fighting off a would be attacker is self defense. Zimmerman should have minded his own business and let the police do their job. The detective report said as much). Zimmerman's charges, in the assault case were reduced because he agreed to enter a alcohol rehabilitation program.
If marijuana caused Martin to attack someone, in your mind, I can assume anything I like. Like I said, just because when he caught the kid he got his butt kicked only proves he wasn't much more than a weakling trying to act tough.
You have yet to explain how he caught Martin when he was talking on the phone with 911 for at least another minute after he lost sight of Martin. Why didn't Martin run to the house he was staying at? Why was Martin waiting in the dark? So he could be attacked? He was staying less than a football field away when he lost Zimmerman. How fast can an athletic 17 year old run a football field?

Zimmerman's charges were reduced because they were trumped up in the first place. It's like when somebody gets into an accident while driving drunk. The police add on not wearing a seat belt and driving left of center just to pad the charges. It's like if you want to sell your car for 10 grand, you ask for 13 grand because you know somebody is going to haggle. That's what the cops do.

So now Zimmerman is racist against young black men? LOL! You're a laugh a minute. If somebody is racist, gender doesn't matter. HTF can you be racist but only against one gender? LOL!

There's a difference between a politician putting on a show for public and a guy who went to a prom.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#78927 Nov 3, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
Intelligent, well adjusted, human beings let the police handle criminal activities. Of course there should be some sort of criminal activity actually in progress before they are called to take action. Since there wasn't any in this instance, it was clear Zimmerman's actions were just another of his reports brought on by his racist hatred of young black men.
BS. Did you ever belong to a block watch? I have. The police instruct you TO call them for any suspicious activity. That's exactly what Zimmerman did. Get a police scanner sometime. You can learn a lot about police work.

Better still, Spike TV has a show called COPS. Watch it sometime; particularly when there is a domestic scene. The police arrive to the house. The man claims she hit him, and she claims the man hit her. The first thing police do is look for evidence. If the man has scratches or wounds and the woman doesn't, she gets charged and goes to jail. If the woman has abrasions and scratches and the man doesn't, he gets charged and goes to jail.

Think about that next time you want to use your made-up story about Zimmerman attacking Martin.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#78928 Nov 3, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>BS. Did you ever belong to a block watch? I have. The police instruct you TO call them for any suspicious activity. That's exactly what Zimmerman did. Get a police scanner sometime. You can learn a lot about police work.

Better still, Spike TV has a show called COPS. Watch it sometime; particularly when there is a domestic scene. The police arrive to the house. The man claims she hit him, and she claims the man hit her. The first thing police do is look for evidence. If the man has scratches or wounds and the woman doesn't, she gets charged and goes to jail. If the woman has abrasions and scratches and the man doesn't, he gets charged and goes to jail.

Think about that next time you want to use your made-up story about Zimmerman attacking Martin.
He is not capable of thought and reasoning
Truth

United States

#78929 Nov 3, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>I don't draw "all sorts of conclusions" without backing them up. My conclusions come from the autopsy report, John the witness, the 911 tape, the reenactment video, the trial, and all you can come up with is Zimmerman attacked Martin which goes against all facts and evidence in this case. Martin didn't have a scratch on him outside of the knuckle he beat Zimmerman with and the bullet hole. Not a scratch. Explain to us all how one gets attacked and not so much as a scratch.
Zimmerman also passed voice stress analysis test when he gave his statement.
Truth

United States

#78930 Nov 3, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Can you believe the moron does not know that fractured means broken???
Maybe we should give him a break after all he is just a toilet scrubber. LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man arrested in fatal N.Ky. shooting (Jul '10) 1 hr Latonian Lifer 15
News Police: Man tortured, raped girlfriend with chi... (Mar '08) 5 hr Sylvia 44
News $3.5 Million Bond In Deadly Waukegan Gang Shooting (Jun '08) 14 hr When will it stop 42
News Scher, Montrose physician and convicted murdere... (Jan '11) 22 hr Acecat 10
News James DeGasperin Sentenced (Aug '08) 23 hr seriously what 12
News Brooklyn man sentenced to 23 years to life in p... Tue Miami Pistol Squad 4
News 'Don't Do This. They're Our Kids!': Texas Fathe... (Jun '16) Tue have a miserable ... 9
More from around the web