Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
60,961 - 60,980 of 65,977 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
She isn't laughing at me, fool.
Wipe your chin, Afterbirth.
You are the fool, you wear the hat so well, you know the happy jester, wif all the tails. This wipe your chin thing with you, does it mean you are missing your teeth and the spit runs out of your mouth? you sure does go through many handkerchiefs doncha?
Patriot DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Fighting is for animals
Humans shoot their foes
So true!

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
He thinks because he took some stool samples off the bathroom wall at work he is a doctor. What a joke. He needs to stick to plunging toilets.
You haven't figured out yet that he is posing as a janitor to expose your bigotry and hatred?

You need to have your brain plunged, if indeed your gray matter is a brain.
Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>No, he is saying the very same thing the medical reports say. You're just too dumb to read and comprehend it. Oh, and too full of hate for black people.
Once again Zazz you have proven you are an idiot as well. That is not what the medical report says about Zimmerman's injuries.
http://abcnews.go.com/m/story...
Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>You haven't figured out yet that he is posing as a janitor to expose your bigotry and hatred?

You need to have your brain plunged, if indeed your gray matter is a brain.
Hello moron. Once again you are proven wrong. Just another lie from a black racist. Your bigotry and hatred exposed once again you disgusting liar.
Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>No, he is saying the very same thing the medical reports say. You're just too dumb to read and comprehend it. Oh, and too full of hate for black people.
Looks like you are to dumb to read and comprehend it. Oh and to full of hate for white people. Pathetic liar.
Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>You're the only ignorant racist and Zimmerman's nose wasn't broken and his wounds on his skull were superficial. And, the report it was that the levels of THC were not enough to have effected Martin's behavior. You're the one who has to use phony names to make it sound like there's more than one person. I watched the trial and saw lots of pictures. You just saw what you wanted to see.
Get your head out of that toilet moron and read. Pathetic liar.
Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Zazz, janitor, and barefoot are useless black racist. They do nothing but lie about the facts of the case. They have been proven wrong on the facts of the case and called out for their ignorance. Their only response when proven the fool they are is you are a bigot or racist or they babble on with their gay fantasies. I'm sure they use that same excuse for all their miserable failures in life.
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

And my neck aint far from your stomping grounds either!

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Remember, you filthy Racists...

You can only turn back time ONE hour!

One hour is all you got. One hour is all you get!
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
And race traitors can only be killed once. Nobodies trying to turn back time you idiot. The problem is law abiding White tax paying citizens are sick and tired of being weighted down and having to carry the welfare entitlement sub culture that's been created in our nation. That of course includes you preacher boy. Hey get outa that pulpit the firing squad is lining up! Hahaha.
Buzz word

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

"Racists" is the word of the week for the workers on the Democratic Plantation. Keep those chains and follow your massa. The liberal machine needs you. Shakn the bushes here boss !!!!!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Is that the special message you told us you were going to deliver? How disappointing--and late as well. The special message is we are supposed to turn our clocks back. Boy was that worth waiting for.

Well you can only turn your clock back one hour as well. You can't go back and make Zimmerman a murderer. You can't go back and bring Tray-B-Gone back to life so he can attack other people.

How's that for a special message?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
The only things I blame Zimmerman for is being a woman beater, having an uncontrollable temper and murdering an unarmed boy.
What woman did he beat? Please provide your evidence as well.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

PATRIOT DVC wrote:
<quoted text>And race traitors can only be killed once. Nobodies trying to turn back time you idiot. The problem is law abiding White tax paying citizens are sick and tired of being weighted down and having to carry the welfare entitlement sub culture that's been created in our nation. That of course includes you preacher boy. Hey get outa that pulpit the firing squad is lining up! Hahaha.
Hey, boy, your weapons are no match for me.

You gonna need to do a lot better than having a firing squad after me. Even your entire Army of Racists are no match for me.

They didn't tell you, boy?

Get a clue!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Evidence wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes indeed! Their landmark legislation is falling apart before our eyes.
This could be the biggest recruiter for the Republican Party since "Democrats for Reagan."
Now expect them to Lie, Deflect, Distract, Play the Race Card, and attack Ted Cruz and anybody else they wish to target.
Watch for some new big event that they will concoct to divert the attention of the people away from their failed efforts.
That won't work this time. DumBama's approval ratings are dropping faster than a bowling ball off the Empire State building. With all the people affected by this stupid program, everybody is bound to know somebody that lost their job, went from full-time to part-time work, lost their healthcare insurance or worse.

This is simply too massive and too damaging for many Americans. People have been able to forgive all of DumBama's transgressions up until now. My sister works at the Cleveland Clinic and has been there for many years. Now she is wondering if she still has a job in the coming months since the Clinic announced they are getting rid of 3,000 employees all because of Obama Care.

I think the next election will tell us what the mood of the country is.
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Kenya via Mesopotamia..........
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

<quoted text>
Hey, boy, your weapons are no match for me.
You gonna need to do a lot better than having a firing squad after me. Even your entire Army of Racists are no match for me.
They didn't tell you, boy?
Get a clue!
That hot wine piss of Jesus must be drying by now. Need a refresher just wait till later this afternoon when me n sweetiepie leave the beach Ill refresh your face you silly appeaser mf!
A Huge swampland Plantation with no afrikans except in the cemetery up north. Down here Beer is cold. Seafood fresh and Seņoritas bountiful! Hahaha If my good White Lord made anything better than this he kept it for himself! Hahaha!

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Buzz word wrote:
<quoted text>
"Racists" is the word of the week for the workers on the Democratic Plantation. Keep those chains and follow your massa. The liberal machine needs you. Shakn the bushes here boss !!!!!
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

It's best for Fools like you not to be heard from...

...or seen!

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the special message you told us you were going to deliver? How disappointing--and late as well. The special message is we are supposed to turn our clocks back. Boy was that worth waiting for.
Well you can only turn your clock back one hour as well. You can't go back and make Zimmerman a murderer. You can't go back and bring Tray-B-Gone back to life so he can attack other people.
How's that for a special message?
You have NO special message...

...only Special Ignorance.

Be quite, Fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••