Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66310 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#78796 Nov 2, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>This is the night that law enforcement needs to keep extra eyes on you and Captain zimmermurderer.

I pray that all parents be vigilant against the likes of Captain zimmermurderer and you, on this night and all other days and nights.

You're a sick Fool, Resident Pervert.
Only the parent of gangsters will side for ashtray

Human parents are glad he was removed from this earth

“Facts”

Location hidden

#78797 Nov 2, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>There was nothing disingenuous about it. It's you 'trying' to make a saint out of a wannabe thug? Get over yourself. You are the liar, not knowing how to size someone up. You just proved you don't know what you are talking about.
A body measured on a morgue table is normally shorter than when ther were alive as rigor mortise sets in

“Facts”

Location hidden

#78798 Nov 2, 2013
<quoted text>I proved that you are an INTENTIONALLY DELIBERATE LIAR!

How to size someone up? The medical examiner did just that with what we call a system of measurements.

The medical examiner's measurements are based on inches and pounds.

Your (and your cronies') measurements are based on LIES.

It's that simple, nonbirth.

It is YOU who don't know what you're talking about. Your very own words prove you to be the filthy Liar that you are.
You have only proven that you are a racist

It is normal for a person to shrink after rigor mortise sets in

His stats for the football team had him at 6 foot

And after losing every drop of blood in his body and crapping and pissing himself he lost more than 5 pounds

“Facts”

Location hidden

#78799 Nov 2, 2013
<quoted text>You may have questions, but you don't have the capacity to question me...on ANYTHING!

I'm not ever interested in satisfying the curiosity of a Racist. Save your questions for someone who gives a damn as to what you ask.

Now, turd, I told you last evening and I'll tell you again...

STFU.

At least until I post my special message to you avowed, and non-avowed, Racists. Then you may get back to your rants. You have my permission.

Now, shoo!
Typical school yard rant that a child will say when they know the answer to a question proves them wrong

“Facts”

Location hidden

#78800 Nov 2, 2013
Good...

I see that more Racists are visiting here today. The more the merrier!

Y'all tell your Racist pals to come on over and visit the campground of Racists. I got a special message for y'all today.

Don't be shy.

Bring your white hoods and sheets. Bring your guns and knives. Bring your copies of the 2nd Amendment. Bring your flags. Bring all your stories of yesteryear. Bring your Lies, too. Bring your torches. Bring your your high-falutin titles.

I'm much too much for you Racists. It's almost no fair for me to keep needling you Racists. All you guys vs. me. It's just not right, it seems. Y'all need a lot, lot more. So bring ALL y'all got! You guys are outnumbered and no match for me.

That's because I'm on the side of Truth and Justice. That's because I'm friends with Goodness and Mercy. That's because I wade the waters of Compassion. That's because I walk the shores of Grace.

It's no fair. You guys, what y'all got? Y'all got Lies. Y'all got More Lies. Y'all got Filthiness. Y'all got Whining. Y'all wade in the waters of Iniquity. Y'all bask in the rays of Shame and Ignorance. Y'all are educated in the halls of Hate.

I have a special message for y'all today. I'll give you a hint as to what it concerns....

It concerns Time.

Stay tuned!
Forgot to take your meds again????

“Facts”

Location hidden

#78801 Nov 2, 2013
<quoted text>WRONG, ruth.

I mean, LIAR.

Trayvon was found guilty of NOTHING. What prosecutor charged him with what you're accusing him of?

What court has heard such case?

What jury has convicted Trayvon of what you say he's guilty of?

Tell us, LIAR. Please tell us!
Zim convicted the little gangster
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#78802 Nov 2, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
A body measured on a morgue table is normally shorter than when ther were alive as rigor mortise sets in
Even his family said he was six foot.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#78805 Nov 2, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Even his family said he was six foot.
Correct

But moron liberals also claim oslamacare is a good thing when everyone with more than two brain cells knows it is not

How stupid must the be to think that raising taxes on the gross sales of a company that makes medical devices will lower the cost of healthcare

When their gods tell them something it becomes truth in their mind

And the sheepoles will follow their gods all the way to the slaughter house..........Baaaaaaaaaa. Baaaaaaaaa
Truth

United States

#78806 Nov 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Instead, they just quote the juror who insists the pedophile got away with murder and they point to OJ and say: it happened again.

And when this pedophile lands in jail-again- they will say: I told you so!
Once again you have proven your ignorance. The juror was only repeating the question she was asked. You left out the part where she said the case was a publicity stunt and should have never went to trial. You also left out the part when she said NOT GUILTY. can't fix stupid.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#78807 Nov 2, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct
But moron liberals also claim oslamacare is a good thing when everyone with more than two brain cells knows it is not
How stupid must the be to think that raising taxes on the gross sales of a company that makes medical devices will lower the cost of healthcare
When their gods tell them something it becomes truth in their mind
And the sheepoles will follow their gods all the way to the slaughter house..........Baaaaaaaaaa. Baaaaaaaaa
The stupidest thing is that the scheme requires young healthy people to buy health insurance. In the same scheme, parents are allowed to keep their kids on their plan until the age of 26. Duh!

The thing is if the Democrats wanted government healthcare, fine, but do it the right way. Dissolve Medicare, Medicaid and the VA, and institute a consumption tax, and everybody is covered. It would be about a 50 page bill--not a 2,500 page bill that makes sense to nobody. When the cost of medical care goes up, increase the consumption tax. That's it.

The greatest contributor to our expensive healthcare system is the government. Medicare and Medicaid pay only a portion of the bill for their patients. Doctors and institutions have to recoup that lost money from somewhere, and that somewhere is the private pay and insured patients.

I forget who said it now, but it was said that only a fool would expect the entity that created a problem to solve it.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#78808 Nov 2, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Even his family said he was six foot.
Correct

“Facts”

Location hidden

#78809 Nov 2, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>The stupidest thing is that the scheme requires young healthy people to buy health insurance. In the same scheme, parents are allowed to keep their kids on their plan until the age of 26. Duh!

The thing is if the Democrats wanted government healthcare, fine, but do it the right way. Dissolve Medicare, Medicaid and the VA, and institute a consumption tax, and everybody is covered. It would be about a 50 page bill--not a 2,500 page bill that makes sense to nobody. When the cost of medical care goes up, increase the consumption tax. That's it.

The greatest contributor to our expensive healthcare system is the government. Medicare and Medicaid pay only a portion of the bill for their patients. Doctors and institutions have to recoup that lost money from somewhere, and that somewhere is the private pay and insured patients.

I forget who said it now, but it was said that only a fool would expect the entity that created a problem to solve it.
The would have to find a way they could make money or gain votes

Otherwise it will never fly

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#78810 Nov 2, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The stupidest thing is that the scheme requires young healthy people to buy health insurance.
They don't have to buy health insurance.

Like you: they can just go on welfare and expect medicare to pay for it.

And live in and on section eight housing.

3A called, Pinocchio- they need you to bring the plunger.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#78811 Nov 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Even Palin laughs at birthers.
Sarah Palin doesn't laugh at facts, only you are so foolish?
Hello guys

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#78814 Nov 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't have to buy health insurance.
Like you: they can just go on welfare and expect medicare to pay for it.
And live in and on section eight housing.
3A called, Pinocchio- they need you to bring the plunger.
There is a difference between Medicaid and Medicare
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#78815 Nov 2, 2013
Evidence wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how the jury unanimously rejected these fantasies.
Ain't it, Doctor?
Please continue with your self examination.
The jurors spoken to, after the trial said the same thing the federal investigators said. Not a preponderance of evidence. That wasn't very comforting, knowing that he got away with it because there wasn't enough proof.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#78816 Nov 2, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Sarah Palin doesn't laugh at facts, only you are so foolish?
She isn't laughing at me, fool.

Wipe your chin, Afterbirth.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#78817 Nov 2, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how you guys got so far off topic but one thing remains a fact and that is that Martin was the only one who broke a law that night. It's not against the law to follow or "stalk" as you like to refer to it, anyone. But it is against the law to attack and beat the snot out of someone because you don't like where they are walking. The fact that Zimmerman had a gun that he was lawfully carrying only made the outcome sweeter. How many other times had Martin attacked a smaller white guy for a similar "crime" as you call it??? The funniest part about the whole thing is how Zims lawyer handed everyone their black racist ass's in court. Now the "devistated" loved ones are busy trademarking his name and hoodies so they can profit from the death of a thug that happen to be their kid. boo-hoo..... next
Too bad Zimmie poo wasn't a better fighter. How is it a crime that Martin turned out to be tougher than a woman, who the great Zimmerman slapped around regularly. Just because there wasn't enough proof to convict doesn't mean anyone was proven innocent. I don't see how defending yourself against a bully is breaking any laws or committing any crimes. If the big bad whining wanna be couldn't do something without his favorite phallic symbol, his gun, he shouldn't have started it in the first place.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#78818 Nov 2, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you're another one that refuses to acknowledge the facts that were brought out in the courtroom.
Now the jury and judge are idiots and liars? Sorry sport, but you're the idiot. If I were you, I would stop saying stupid $hit like that in public. It proves you're a fool.
Not worth wasting time answering.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#78819 Nov 2, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, you failed to learn the entire story.
Zimmerman was going to the store that night armed as usual. He was not looking for any trouble. He stopped to do the right thing when he spotted Martin which was call the police. He ran after Martin because Martin ran first and Zimmerman thought he would do police a favor by keeping an eye on Martin's location.
How do we know this? Because Zimmerman had placed several calls to police in the past about suspicious people. Not once ever got into any altercation with them.
And, when he did, doing what he was told not to do, he turned out to be to much of a wimp to tackle a teenager, who wasn't doing anything wrong and ran from a mad man with a gun. If it had been a woman he could slap around and threaten he'd have gotten away with it just like he did the other times. Don't worry, your black hating bigot buddy will eventually shoot someone and get his.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man shot in Pixley same man wanted in Tulare in... (Nov '12) 5 hr chita 3
News Appeals court reverses Cindy George's murder co... (Mar '07) 18 hr BAIN 469
News Angela-Chanselor neighborhood in Pomona sees re... (Apr '13) Sun neSiO lOcO PSO GANG 25
News Alleged gang member pleads not guilty in Upland... (Jan '09) Sat Anonymous 13
News June trial date set in murder case Sat yes 2
News Brooklyn man sentenced to 23 years to life in p... Jan 21 Gosht71 5
News Video figures into appeal of convicted murderer... (Aug '08) Jan 21 BillH 144
More from around the web