Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66318 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Truth

Tucker, GA

#78678 Oct 31, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>You're right he said f--cking coons. And, I don't listen to Sharpton or Jesse Jackson. As for the federal agents, they said there was no preponderance of evidence. Well there was none that Martin was committing a crime or that he had but that didn't stop Zimmerman from grabbing a gun and chasing him down. Just because the fat wimp wife beater couldn't whip a teenager doesn't mean Martin attacked him. You're the racist here, and that's the best example of ignorance there is.
Public intoxication and assault is a crime. That is what Martin was guilty of. What do you not understand about there was no evidence? Evidence Martin was on marijuana in the autopsy report. Only injury to Martin was to his hand and a bullet hole. Zimmerman black eyes, broken nose, and lacerations indicate that Zimmerman was the victim of an attack. Maybe that will help clear things up for you little fellow. Cleared it up for the jury.
Truth

Tucker, GA

#78679 Oct 31, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>This is the night that law enforcement needs to keep extra eyes on you and Captain zimmermurderer.

I pray that all parents be vigilant against the likes of Captain zimmermurderer and you, on this night and all other days and nights.

You're a sick Fool, Resident Pervert.
Saw one kid tonight wearing a hoodie with skittles and tea. Would have looked more convincing if he attacked somebody.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#78680 Oct 31, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The quote is under your name dimwit. LOL. You admitted it finally. We just laugh.
The quote is under your name "truth".

It's still there for the whole world to see, moron.

Nice of you to try your damnedest to change reality, but Truth (Real Truth) won't let you get away with it.

You funny.

Nice dawg.

Oops, I mean...

Nice dog!
Truth

Tucker, GA

#78681 Oct 31, 2013
<quoted text>The quote is under your name "truth".

It's still there for the whole world to see, moron.

Nice of you to try your damnedest to change reality, but Truth (Real Truth) won't let you get away with it.

You funny.

Nice dawg.

Oops, I mean...

Nice dog!
You're so stupid you can't see it is directly under your name. We can see it and we laugh at you. Tell us more about the evidence in the case. We need a good laugh. LOL.
Truth

Tucker, GA

#78682 Oct 31, 2013
LMAO at be lying be ignorant. That is the surprise everybody. The new name it will use.
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca De Juárez, Mexico

#78683 Oct 31, 2013
He should be chained with the rest of them until in Mid-Atlantic.

Truth's Door

#78684 Oct 31, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Public intoxication and assault is a crime. That is what Martin was guilty of.
WRONG, ruth.

I mean, LIAR.

Trayvon was found guilty of NOTHING. What prosecutor charged him with what you're accusing him of?

What court has heard such case?

What jury has convicted Trayvon of what you say he's guilty of?

Tell us, LIAR. Please tell us!

Truth's Door

#78685 Oct 31, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You are covered in my ointment. I will continue to cover you when you lie. Go get a towel. It's dripping from your face.
The Blood of Jesus covers me from sickos like you, ruth.
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca De Juárez, Mexico

#78686 Oct 31, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The FBI said they could find no evidence from the people they interviewed.
The pedophile was never charged with racism, he was charged with 2nd degree murder.
TrayBgone was cleared of all racism by a 9mm handgun. Seemed to work like a charm too! Hahaha!

Truth's Door

#78689 Oct 31, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so stupid you can't see it is directly under your name. We can see it and we laugh at you. Tell us more about the evidence in the case. We need a good laugh. LOL.
The post where I responded to your post is #78609.

It CLEARLY shows your name "truth" right above your quote.

My response to your post was simply...
"We know. We've been known that!"

It's THAT simple, LIAR.

Truth's Door

#78690 Oct 31, 2013
Evidence wrote:
<quoted text>
And it covers us from liars murderers like you.
If you have evidence that I'm a murderer, it is your civic duty to present such evidence to law enforcement.

You will not do such a thing because you cannot. You're a LIAR, as well as a Racist.

Truth's Door

#78692 Oct 31, 2013
********A TIMELY SPECIAL MESSAGE FOR RACISTS********

This Saturday night/Sunday morning will be a frustrating time for you Racists. Y'all get to turn back time, but y'all cannot go back in time.

Y'all get to turn back time, but y'all can only turn it back ONE hour.

Y'all get only ONE hour, no more.

Y'all can only go back ONE hour. As tempted as y'all may be, y'all cannot go back to the 1920's, to the 1930's. Y'all cannot go back to the 1840's, to the 1850's.

Y'all can only go back ONE hour. ONE hour is all you got, ONE hour is all you get.

Stop pining for the days of long ago. Stop yearning for the days of the distant past. Y'all get only ONE hour to turn back time. ONE hour is all you got, ONE hour is all you get.

When y'all turn back time on early Sunday morning, don't turn it back a decade. Don't turn it back a century. Don't turn it back two centuries.

Only turn it back ONE hour! That's ALL you got! That's ALL you get!

Spring will soon be on the horizon! Yet another frustrating time for you Racists, as Time marches forward.

Racists just can't stand Time. They hate it because Time marches forward, they can only go backwards. And the only time that Time goes back...it's for only ONE hour.

How frustrating it is to be a Racist.

ONE hour is all y'all get!

Deal with it!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#78695 Oct 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Is that what's got you in a tizzy, the President?
HA!
Well, he has been known to work the Racists into a stupendous tizzy. I try my best to do the same.
But I can't top the President. All he did was beat a guy for the presidency who wasn't born in an American state, who had a running mate that could see Russia from her backyard. HA!
Then, the President went on to beat up on a guy for the presidency who didn't want to keep his money in American banks and who shipped jobs overseas.
I haven't done any of that, but I promise you Racists that I'll continue to do what I can to frustrate y'all.
I promise.
You are the one in a tizzy, You're the racist. You never answered what made a racist You never told us what a racist was? You worry to much, Barack Hussein Obama can't beat his way out of a wet paper bag. He has cover from the MSM always has had. Talk about a teflon president.

Truth's Door

#78696 Oct 31, 2013
Evidence wrote:
<quoted text>
You are referring to mans laws.
I refer to Gods Law; if you commit the act in your twisted mind, you are guilty.
Acknowledge your hatred and your lies, confess your transgressions, and ask the Lord for forgiveness.
You LYING HYPOCRITE.

You've NEVER referred to "God's law." You're trying your best to take a page from me.

You didn't preface your remark with anything about that being "God's law" that you were talking about. You're just using that as an excuse to cover your LIE.

Do tell, what "murder" have I committed in my mind?

Please tell us, oh Mighty LIAR.

Truth's Door

#78697 Oct 31, 2013
Evidence wrote:
<quoted text>
It's definitely a lying enword hiding behind the Internet.
Sometimes it demonstrates balls.
Other times it acts effeminate.
Most of the time it gives us a hypocritical pompous sermon.
The only question is, is it a he or a she?
Keep right on guessing, you Fool.

You're not even warm yet.

At least I'm not an "it" like you are.

Truth's Door

#78699 Oct 31, 2013
Natty Bumppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks are criminals. Thank God I don't have to live around this type of trash. Trayvon was trash and a wanna be criminal. Got what he deserved. Dead MFer.
EXACTLY the response to be expected from you.

You never disappoint.

One up-in-a-tizzy, profane-laced Racist down, many to go.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#78700 Oct 31, 2013
Senator Ted Cruz Comes Face to Face With Sybrina Fulton – Congressional Stand Your Ground Hearing...
Posted on October 30, 2013 by sundance

The egg donor who claimed to be Trayvon Martin’s mother tried to peddle her propaganda at a congressional hearing on Stand Your Ground type laws.

Sybrina Fulton, the woman who claims birthright to dead son Trayvon Martin,…. yet gave him away for ten years to her husbands wife, Alicia Stanley,…. who then upon return kicked him out of the house just before Christmas,…. yet found Jesus just in time to trademark his name,…. within two weeks of his death in a place she never visited until TV cameras were set up,... came face to face with Ted Cruz yesterday:

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/10/3...

GOOOoooooooooooooooo Ted!
<3

Truth's Door

#78701 Nov 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Senator Ted Cruz Comes Face to Face With...
Did Teddy boy ever come face to face with where he was born?

Will Teddy boy ever come face to face with the Fact that he will NEVER be president?

Will Teddy boy ever come face to face knowing that his political career will never rise beyond being the junior senator from the woman-bashing state of Texas?

Will Teddy boy ever learn that the more he talks, the less he does?

Now, those are the "face to face" things that Teddy boy needs to concern himself with. If he is ever so blessed to be in my presence, he'd best keep his damn mouth shut while I verbally dress him down.

Face to face that!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#78702 Nov 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Did Teddy boy ever come face to face with where he was born?
Will Teddy boy ever come face to face with the Fact that he will NEVER be president?
Will Teddy boy ever come face to face knowing that his political career will never rise beyond being the junior senator from the woman-bashing state of Texas?
Will Teddy boy ever learn that the more he talks, the less he does?
Now, those are the "face to face" things that Teddy boy needs to concern himself with. If he is ever so blessed to be in my presence, he'd best keep his damn mouth shut while I verbally dress him down.
Face to face that!
He's just as ENTITLED to be president
as the one who is in there NOW.

They both have American citizens for mothers!

obamas father IS Kenyan
Ted's is cuban ...

Takes TWO American citizens
Mom & Dad to be a NATURAL BORN citizen ...

Capiche?!?

Face THAT pUnk!

Finito :)

Truth's Door

#78703 Nov 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
He's just as ENTITLED to be president
as the one who is in there NOW.
They both have American citizens for mothers!
obamas father IS Kenyan
Ted's is cuban ...
Takes TWO American citizens
Mom & Dad to be a NATURAL BORN citizen ...
Capiche?!?
Face THAT pUnk!
Finito :)
Cool your heels.

I NEVER said the Canadian was "ENTITLED" to be president. You confuse yourself.

I said he would NEVER be president.

In case you're still confused, as I suspect, let me give you an example...

YOU are "entitled" to be the smartest "lady" on this thread. But we all know your dumbass isn't and NEVER will be!

Capiche?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Officers shoot armed suspect 7 hr racist observations 2
News 10 shootings a day: Complex causes of Chicago's... 9 hr Danny113345 3
News Man dies after fall from roof; Detective suspen... (Apr '08) 12 hr Leory 4
News Black Lives Matter* (Oct '15) 21 hr Tom Clancey. 1,970
News 'Don't Do This. They're Our Kids!': Texas Fathe... Thu Gorbert 6
News Scher, Montrose physician and convicted murdere... (Jan '11) Wed catnip 8
News Gang members arrested in Rosemead motel double ... (Apr '09) Wed Tu Padre 165
More from around the web