Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66319 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

nobama

Los Angeles, CA

#78656 Oct 31, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right he said f--cking coons. And, I don't listen to Sharpton or Jesse Jackson. As for the federal agents, they said there was no preponderance of evidence. Well there was none that Martin was committing a crime or that he had but that didn't stop Zimmerman from grabbing a gun and chasing him down. Just because the fat wimp wife beater couldn't whip a teenager doesn't mean Martin attacked him. You're the racist here, and that's the best example of ignorance there is.
Gawd, you are a sad piece of work. You still dont have a clue..

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#78657 Oct 31, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
There should be no need for you to convince me that you're no racist.
Your words, your actions indict you.
The Sword of Truth slices and dices lying tongues, as yours, on a daily basis.
The racist, criminal thug Martins racist, illegal, violent actions indicted him and yur his apologist, he was a racist dirtbag as are you.
The only question is, are you a self loathing "cracka" or one of Martins "brothas"?

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#78658 Oct 31, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, why did Zimmerman refer to him as a f--cking coon? And, who said Martin wasn't a racist. On the other hand, who was chasing who with a gun and ended up committing murder. Wasn't it Zimmmerman?
No, and your lies are getting old. Traygone was the racist, you silly little "cracka".

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#78659 Oct 31, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>There was nothing disingenuous about it. It's you 'trying' to make a saint out of a wannabe thug? Get over yourself. You are the liar, not knowing how to size someone up. You just proved you don't know what you are talking about.
I proved that you are an INTENTIONALLY DELIBERATE LIAR!

How to size someone up? The medical examiner did just that with what we call a system of measurements.

The medical examiner's measurements are based on inches and pounds.

Your (and your cronies') measurements are based on LIES.

It's that simple, nonbirth.

It is YOU who don't know what you're talking about. Your very own words prove you to be the filthy Liar that you are.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#78660 Oct 31, 2013
We just had a Dead Trayvon, trick or treater....had a hoodie, dirt on his face and skittles stapled to his sweatshirt....lol....

Truth's Door

#78661 Oct 31, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
The racist, criminal thug Martins racist, illegal, violent actions indicted him and yur his apologist, he was a racist dirtbag as are you.
The only question is, are you a self loathing "cracka" or one of Martins "brothas"?
You may have questions, but you don't have the capacity to question me...on ANYTHING!

I'm not ever interested in satisfying the curiosity of a Racist. Save your questions for someone who gives a damn as to what you ask.

Now, turd, I told you last evening and I'll tell you again...

STFU.

At least until I post my special message to you avowed, and non-avowed, Racists. Then you may get back to your rants. You have my permission.

Now, shoo!
spike

Akron, OH

#78662 Oct 31, 2013
<quoted text>
This is the night that law enforcement needs to keep extra eyes on you and Captain zimmermurderer.
I pray that all parents be vigilant against the likes of Captain zimmermurderer and you, on this night and all other days and nights.
You're a sick Fool, Resident Pervert.
If the little savages stay in their own neighborood they need not fear any needed correction from a all-American Zimmerman type.

Truth's Door

#78664 Oct 31, 2013
Good...

I see that more Racists are visiting here today. The more the merrier!

Y'all tell your Racist pals to come on over and visit the campground of Racists. I got a special message for y'all today.

Don't be shy.

Bring your white hoods and sheets. Bring your guns and knives. Bring your copies of the 2nd Amendment. Bring your flags. Bring all your stories of yesteryear. Bring your Lies, too. Bring your torches. Bring your your high-falutin titles.

I'm much too much for you Racists. It's almost no fair for me to keep needling you Racists. All you guys vs. me. It's just not right, it seems. Y'all need a lot, lot more. So bring ALL y'all got! You guys are outnumbered and no match for me.

That's because I'm on the side of Truth and Justice. That's because I'm friends with Goodness and Mercy. That's because I wade the waters of Compassion. That's because I walk the shores of Grace.

It's no fair. You guys, what y'all got? Y'all got Lies. Y'all got More Lies. Y'all got Filthiness. Y'all got Whining. Y'all wade in the waters of Iniquity. Y'all bask in the rays of Shame and Ignorance. Y'all are educated in the halls of Hate.

I have a special message for y'all today. I'll give you a hint as to what it concerns....

It concerns Time.

Stay tuned!
spike

Akron, OH

#78665 Oct 31, 2013
Good...
Y'all tell your Racist pals to come on over and visit the campground of Racists. I got a special message for y'all today.
Don't be shy.
Bring your white hoods and sheets. Bring your guns and knives. Bring your copies of the 2nd Amendment. Bring your flags. Bring all your stories of yesteryear. Bring your Lies, too. Bring your torches. Bring your your high-falutin titles.
I'm much too much for you Racists. It's almost no fair for me to keep needling you Racists. All you guys vs. me. It's just not right, it seems. Y'all need a lot, lot more. So bring ALL y'all got! You guys are outnumbered and no match for me.
That's because I'm on the side of Truth and Justice. That's because I'm friends with Goodness and Mercy. That's because I wade the waters of Compassion. That's because I walk the shores of Grace.
It's no fair. You guys, what y'all got? Y'all got Lies. Y'all got More Lies. Y'all got Filthiness. Y'all got Whining. Y'all wade in the waters of Iniquity. Y'all bask in the rays of Shame and Ignorance. Y'all are educated in the halls of Hate.
I have a special message for y'all today. I'll give you a hint as to what it concerns....
It concerns Time.
Stay tuned!
Really? Why then don't you do the manly thing and post your address?

Truth's Door

#78666 Oct 31, 2013
spike wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Why then don't you do the manly thing and post your address?
Why don't you do the hu-manly thing and STFU until I post my special message to Fools like you?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#78667 Oct 31, 2013
<quoted text>
I proved that you are an INTENTIONALLY DELIBERATE LIAR!
How to size someone up? The medical examiner did just that with what we call a system of measurements.
The medical examiner's measurements are based on inches and pounds.
Your (and your cronies') measurements are based on LIES.
It's that simple, nonbirth.
It is YOU who don't know what you're talking about. Your very own words prove you to be the filthy Liar that you are.
BS, you only proved, you let your mouth over-run other parts of your anatomy. Give it up, and go back to your worship of Barack Hussein Obama.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#78668 Oct 31, 2013
Good...
And what might that be--you're higher than a kite?
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#78669 Oct 31, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
We just had a Dead Trayvon, trick or treater....had a hoodie, dirt on his face and skittles stapled to his sweatshirt....lol....
Sounds like a good neighborhood. LOL!

Truth's Door

#78670 Oct 31, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>BS, you only proved, you let your mouth over-run other parts of your anatomy. Give it up, and go back to your worship of Barack Hussein Obama.
Is that what's got you in a tizzy, the President?

HA!

Well, he has been known to work the Racists into a stupendous tizzy. I try my best to do the same.

But I can't top the President. All he did was beat a guy for the presidency who wasn't born in an American state, who had a running mate that could see Russia from her backyard. HA!

Then, the President went on to beat up on a guy for the presidency who didn't want to keep his money in American banks and who shipped jobs overseas.

I haven't done any of that, but I promise you Racists that I'll continue to do what I can to frustrate y'all.

I promise.

Truth's Door

#78671 Oct 31, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And what might that be--you're higher than a kite?
Hold your horses, absentee-landlord.

Y'all got to learn some patience. Stop trying to put your curiosity ahead of reality. Allow life to flow as it's intended. Things shall come to pass in its own space and time.

Relax, absentee, or stress shall continue to wear you down.

Soon, the Special Message shall be revealed to you and your Idiot pals.

Soon

Truth's Door

#78672 Oct 31, 2013
********SPECIAL ALERT********

DUE TO INCREASED DEMAND BY THE RACISTS, THE SPECIAL MESSAGE WILL BE DELAYED MOMENTARILY.

The Special Message was due to be released at 9:39 pm eastern time. It will now be delayed for at least 45 minutes.

The delay will also enable some Racists not to have their regular nightly meetings to be disturbed. Don't forget to put the flames out.

So, Racists, stop bugging me about when the Special Message will be posted.

It'll be posted soon enough!
Truth

Tucker, GA

#78673 Oct 31, 2013
********MSSAGE ALERT********

Stay tuned for a timely message for the Racists of this thread.
******** MESSAGE ALERT*******
Stay tuned for be lying to play childish games when it lies about the facts of the case and is exposed for the moron they are. LOL.
Truth

Tucker, GA

#78674 Oct 31, 2013
<quoted text>The quote is NOT charged to my name. It is charged to yours, ruth.

Let me know when the flags are next flown at half-staff. You're the non-expert (or Liar) on that matter.

Bye ruth.
The quote is under your name dimwit. LOL. You admitted it finally. We just laugh.
Truth

Tucker, GA

#78675 Oct 31, 2013
This thread is DEAD! And rightfully so.

The Racists and Fools and Idiots have infected it and become a cancer on it. The days are near when I shall issue the official proclamation of the death of this thread.

This thread has become the campground of the filthy Racists and should be recognized as such!

I enjoy infiltrating the campgrounds of Racists. I enjoy abusing them with my words. I enjoy seeing them get into a tizzy. I enjoy seeing them get upset. I enjoy it, especially, when they call me and others names.

They stumble, they fall upon their words. Profanity oozes from their lips. Hate oozes from their hearts. They are Racists who seek perfection in their art.

I seek to destroy their pursuit of such filthy, perverted perfection. Their Lies and Ignorance MUST be cured with the ointment of Truth. I totally and completely enjoy frustrating the filthy Racists.

A frustrated Racist is a damn good Racist!
You are covered in my ointment. I will continue to cover you when you lie. Go get a towel. It's dripping from your face.
Truth

Tucker, GA

#78676 Oct 31, 2013
The Resident Pervert continues to confuse himself as to who I am, continues to try to crack the code as to who I am.

I am as the wind, you Fool. I done told you that a million and three times!

Oh yeah, all you Racists...

I have a special message for y'all. Stay tuned. I'll deliver it when I choose to do so. Snow job tried to rush me into posting it. I told him to shut the hell up.

Like the good ole dog he is, he mumbled a bit but he did follow my orders. He was, shall we say, an obedient Racist.

Resident Pervert, you and ruth can learn a lot from that babbling Fool.
Please tell us some facts about the case. LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prison guard says he fired as he was punched at... 2 hr Elise Gingerich 1
News Black Lives Matter* (Oct '15) 22 hr Son of Man 1,940
News Third Bandido arrested in motorcycle bar shooting (Dec '14) Mon Grandmother 97
News Ripley, TN woman accused of shooting sleeping h... (Mar '13) Mon Izzy-_- 53
News Man Accused of Shooting at Rochester Police Off... May 1 Ha Ha 18
News Renewed calls for justice at funeral for man fa... May 1 Hasaun A Lee 2
News San Francisco Chief Releases 'Racist' Texts and... May 1 QuieroCojerEEEya 1
More from around the web