Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
60,781 - 60,800 of 65,541 Comments Last updated 12 min ago
Truth

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Not as common as zimmerman being a racists and of course let's not forget he started sticking his finger inside his cousin when she was six years old.

On top of his arrest record, and getting fired for his bad temper and the restraining order and of course he was on prescription pills and who know what else- he's been through drug rehab.

And since there was the assault on his father-in-law.

Can't wait when his wife gets half his stuff.
Hey dimwit. There is no evidence Zimmerman is a racist. The FBI would have found evidence. They cleared him. To bad Martin didn't go to rehab for his marijuana problem. The M.E. said the level in his system was high enough to effect his behavior. Maybe he wouldn't have attacked Zimmerman if he wasn't a doper. I heard he finally stopped smoking now.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>A "boy" whom was 6'1" and 195# football player, who attacked someone who axed him a question? Give it a rest.
You know damn well those are NOT the numbers for Trayvon Martin when he was murdered.

You wallow in Lies. Lies is your security blanket. Lies sleeps with you. Lies understands you.

Lies goes fishing with You. Lies eats with You. Lies plays with you. Lies loves You. You take Lies to the park. Lies is your best friend.

Lies was in the waiting room the day of your nonbirth. You embraced Lies and the rest is history.

Chicago nonbirth, it is understandable why you enjoy Lies so much. Lies was there for you from the beginning. It is as if he knew your soul before your nonbirth. Y'all are an inseparable pair. Even the gusty winds of Chicago cannot tear y'all apart.

We all understand the bond y'all share.

What a friendship!

Y'all are just like Bonnie and Clyde!

Y'all are just like McCain and Palin!

Y'all are just like Wrongly Wromney and whatchamacallit!

Y'all are just like the Penguin and Catwoman!

Y'all are just like fido and fleas!

You and Lies cannot be torn apart. But The Sword of Truth shall rip your lying tongue from your swollen, filthy mouth!

The Sword of Truth will separate Lies from your nasty tongue. Then, AND ONLY THEN, shall you be a respectable and upright citizen in the community of humans.

The Sword of Truth won't just stop at you. He shall visit your filthy pals too! UnPatriotic will resist to no avail. Resident Pervert will bow to The Sword. Here is Onehelluvafool will try to kill The Sword but shall find that his guns are NO match for The Sword of Truth!

The deviant absent landlord, known as xxxrayted, shall try to drive over The Sword, but shall find that The Sword of Truth lies down for no one!

The Sword of Truth is mightier than ANY of the Fools, ANY of the Racists, ANY of the Idiots parading on this thread.

Deal with it!

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>I'm just looking ignorant at this point.
We know.

We've been known that!
Truth

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>We know.

We've been known that!
You just said you were looking ignorant. LOL!!! HA HA HA HA!!! About time you admitted it.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The FBI said they could find no evidence from the people they interviewed.
The pedophile was never charged with racism, he was charged with 2nd degree murder.
he was charged with 2nd degree murder... said the 'dumchit'

BUT NOT CONVICTED!
BIG change!

Charge(d)
1. A formal accusation of an offense which is the preliminary step to prosecution. For example “A was charged with the murder of his wife.”

http://definitions.uslegal.com/c/charge/

con·vict (kn-vkt)
v. con·vict·ed, con·vict·ing, con·victs
v.tr.
1. Law To find or prove (someone) guilty of an offense or crime, especially by the verdict of a court: The jury convicted the defendant of manslaughter.
[Found by a jury of his peers - NOT GUILTY]
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/convicted

Conviction Law & Legal Definition
A conviction is the outcome of a trial in which a criminal defendant is found guilty. A defendant in a criminal trial may be convicted by a judge or jury if the prosecutor proves their case beyond a reasonable doubt.
[Zimmerman WAS NOT CONVICTED - NOT GUILTY!]
In a jury trial, the number of jurors required to convict varies by state.

When a verdict is returned and before it is recorded the jury may be polled at the request of any party or upon the court’s own motion. If upon the poll there is not unanimous concurrence, the jury may be directed to retire for further deliberation or may be discharged.

The following is a sample instruction defining "beyond a resonable doubt", according to one state's uniform criminal jury instructions:

"Proof beyond a reasonable doubt is the highest level of certainty recognized in the law. It requires a significantly greater degree of certainty than the next lower standard of "clear and convincing evidence." The clear and convincing standard requires evidence of such convincing force that it demonstrates, in contrast to the opposing evidence, a high probability of the truth of the facts for which it is offered as proof. To be clear and convincing, the evidence must be so clear as to leave no substantial doubt and be sufficiently strong to command the unhesitating assent of every reasonable mind. Again, the proof beyond a reasonable doubt standard requires a significantly greater degree of certainty than that required to meet the clear and convincing evidence standard."

http://definitions.uslegal.com/c/conviction/

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You just said you were looking ignorant. LOL!!! HA HA HA HA!!! About time you admitted it.
Hi ruth.

Look again. It's YOUR quote!

When are you gonna find that "T" ?

Bye ruth!
Truth

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

<quoted text>Hi ruth.

Look again. It's YOUR quote!

When are you gonna find that "T" ?

Bye ruth!
I never posted it. You did. LOL. LOL. How ignorant can you be. It was your quote. Still laughing at you.
Truth

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Hey everybody be truthful be free had admitted to being ignorant. Name changing soon to be lying be ignorant. LOL.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>The pedophile was on a mixture on prescription drugs and alcohol.
No law against that

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>A pedophile is still running loose.

He will rn into the law again.
Yes like when he saved the people in a burning car..........LOL

More gay sex fantasies to follow
Truth

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Poor be lying be ignorant is upset because all their lies get exposed about the case. Please tell us more facts in the case so we can get a good laugh.

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>No matter how many times you retell this lie, Afterbirth, it doesn't become true.

Wipe your chin, Spoogesponge, it's coated with mjjizzem,

71 inches and 158 pounds.

I know: it's hard for you to remember when I shoved my foot up your azz... so many others have been there before and since.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/120687039/Trayvon...
Proving ole bareback was beaten again out come his gay sex fantasies

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>The FBI said they could find no evidence from the people they interviewed.

The pedophile was never charged with racism, he was charged with 2nd degree murder.
Wrongly and the jury agreed

More gay sex fantasies to follow

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I never posted it. You did. LOL. LOL. How ignorant can you be. It was your quote. Still laughing at you.
The quote is NOT charged to my name. It is charged to yours, ruth.

Let me know when the flags are next flown at half-staff. You're the non-expert (or Liar) on that matter.

Bye ruth.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

********MSSAGE ALERT********

Stay tuned for a timely message for the Racists of this thread.

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Natty Bumppo wrote:
<quoted text>And found NOT GUILTY dumbass. What's your problem with pedophilia liberal dick sucker. Your kind want to make it legal. Just because Zim put a bullet in that dumbass's pea brain, you want to bad mouth him. What's the problem?
Ole bareback knows that he will always be able to buy all the guns he wants from dealers like his mama

His problem is that Zim scared him and he is worried his next mugging victim might be armed like Zim was

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

********MSSAGE ALERT********
Stay tuned for a timely message for the Racists of this thread.
R U one of those "pussass crackas" Traygone referred to?

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
What evidence? Where was this evidence you speak of? On the other hand I only had to listen to the words used by Zimmerman to know he was a bigot, when it came to young black men.
Pussass cracka, have you forgotten? Traygone's description of whites. He was a violent, criminal racist.
ignorance is bliss

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You know damn well those are NOT the numbers for Trayvon Martin when he was murdered.
You wallow in Lies. Lies is your security blanket. Lies sleeps with you. Lies understands you.
Lies goes fishing with You. Lies eats with You. Lies plays with you. Lies loves You. You take Lies to the park. Lies is your best friend.
Lies was in the waiting room the day of your nonbirth. You embraced Lies and the rest is history.
Chicago nonbirth, it is understandable why you enjoy Lies so much. Lies was there for you from the beginning. It is as if he knew your soul before your nonbirth. Y'all are an inseparable pair. Even the gusty winds of Chicago cannot tear y'all apart.
We all understand the bond y'all share.
What a friendship!
Y'all are just like Bonnie and Clyde!
Y'all are just like McCain and Palin!
Y'all are just like Wrongly Wromney and whatchamacallit!
Y'all are just like the Penguin and Catwoman!
Y'all are just like fido and fleas!
You and Lies cannot be torn apart. But The Sword of Truth shall rip your lying tongue from your swollen, filthy mouth!
The Sword of Truth will separate Lies from your nasty tongue. Then, AND ONLY THEN, shall you be a respectable and upright citizen in the community of humans.
The Sword of Truth won't just stop at you. He shall visit your filthy pals too! UnPatriotic will resist to no avail. Resident Pervert will bow to The Sword. Here is Onehelluvafool will try to kill The Sword but shall find that his guns are NO match for The Sword of Truth!
The deviant absent landlord, known as xxxrayted, shall try to drive over The Sword, but shall find that The Sword of Truth lies down for no one!
The Sword of Truth is mightier than ANY of the Fools, ANY of the Racists, ANY of the Idiots parading on this thread.
Deal with it!
Truth based on what though?

Trayvon was 9kgs lighter than Zimmerman, but stood at six foot tall, if you have a look at the security footage that was last taken of him.

http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/07/judge-to...

Here's a photo of him. Definitely not as heavy set as Zimmerman was pre trial, but taller and more athletic looking to my eye.

It's all a moot point, this argument can go around and around, but Zimmerman was found not guilty by Jury and Martin is dead.
Nothing is going to change that fact.

http://www.youtube.com/watch... Security store footage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch... Arguing admissible evidence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch... Dope use/gun use/buffed Martin rejected for admission in court case

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
R U one of those "pussass crackas" Traygone referred to?
I'm pretty sure you're in a rush, but you just wait for my message just like all the other Racists.

You'll get it soon enough. You ain't got nothing else to do but listen to me, you Idiot.

So, just STFU and wait! It's a message just for Fools like you!

And, BTW, I'll let you know when you can respond to any of my posts. I'll keep you informed, Fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Violent Crime Forum right now

Search the Violent Crime Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge rules that 18-year-old is competent to st... 1 hr Seriouslady 3
Officer Involved Shooting Latest 5 hr CornDogz 1
Rocky Houston sentenced to 9 years in prison 5 hr Zeppelin 1
Aaron Powell murder trial continues 5 hr Lothario 1
Porch shooter's lawyer says he feared for his life 6 hr POW RIGHT IN THE KISSER 2
North Valley authorities investigating alleged ... (Jan '07) 10 hr memos brother 5
Police operation in Duarte targets gangs after ... (Dec '09) 10 hr crabkiller 44
•••
•••