Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66323 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#78424 Oct 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Anybody who takes a course for CCW is trained to look "downrange" before firing a gun.

The point I make about that situation unlikely to happen in my state is not because the driver would have gunned down the attackers, but because the criminals would have to suspect that he had a firearm. They would have to consider that the driver could very well be armed and launching such an attack could easily get themselves killed.

It reminds me of a debate I was having with another blogger when the legislatures introduced the CCW law. He asked why I wanted it to pass? I explained that besides the obvious, I worry about my mother. She never drove a car in her life and walks everywhere she can. She loves her walks to the church, the store, grocery shopping and the neighbors. The neighborhood isn't what it used to be. He then replied asking that if the law passed, would my elderly mother carry a firearm? To that I replied, no she wouldn't, but the criminal doesn't know that.

Lawbreakers like certainty--or at least as much certainty as they can have before committing a crime. When you have an armed society, you bring uncertainty to the criminals. In my state, we have something like 400,000 CCW holders and the classes are still full--some with waiting lists.
100 percent correct

If in Zims neighborhood their were big signs saying that security carries guns when Zim asked ashtray where he was going ashtray out of fear would not have started the confrontation

Just the thought that Zim may have been armed would have saved the punks life for another day and another good man would have shot him

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#78425 Oct 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
I worry about my mother.
You don't have to worry about your mother, she is ugly and fat, and gives it away anyway... one would only have to be patient... clearly: she is your mother.

And now that she gets her welfare put straight into the bank, she isn't going to be carrying cash.
PATRIOT DVC

Miahuatlán, Mexico

#78426 Oct 27, 2013
Sick and tired222 wrote:
<quoted text> Head sots at moving targets a tricky at best. If the guy had a gun he could have gone for center mass. Every instructor I ever had teaches you to go for center mass in a shooing situation using a handgun
Two in the chest one in the head does it every time. Its called the Mozambique Drill. The 9mm is a puny cartridge. Self defense requires the best of the best.

“Facts”

Mexico

#78427 Oct 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have to worry about your mother, she is ugly and fat, and gives it away anyway... one would only have to be patient... clearly: she is your mother.

And now that she gets her welfare put straight into the bank, she isn't going to be carrying cash.
Once again ole bare back proves he was beaten to a pulp..........

Every time he is proven a moron or liar he is forced to revert to his rants

They will either contain his gay sex fantasies or he will pretend that he knows who a posters family is yet he can't even tell us their real name

Common thing for animals to do........

They don't realize how stupid it makes them look.......

“Facts”

Mexico

#78428 Oct 27, 2013
PATRIOT DVC wrote:
<quoted text>Two in the chest one in the head does it every time. Its called the Mozambique Drill. The 9mm is a puny cartridge. Self defense requires the best of the best.
We call it a triple tap

Yes a will take a jacked up hot 40sw hand load any day compared to. 9mm or even a 45
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#78429 Oct 27, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
We call it a triple tap
Yes a will take a jacked up hot 40sw hand load any day compared to. 9mm or even a 45
While no expert, I say a 9mm with hollow points is all you really need unless you are taking on a gang or something. I always worry about what the bullet will do once it goes through my subject. The less kickback, the more accuracy. As we were taught, shooting at pieces of cardboard and shooting at real people that are moving or shooting back at you are two different things. I hope I never find out, but it's always good information to have.

“Facts”

Mexico

#78431 Oct 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>While no expert, I say a 9mm with hollow points is all you really need unless you are taking on a gang or something. I always worry about what the bullet will do once it goes through my subject. The less kickback, the more accuracy. As we were taught, shooting at pieces of cardboard and shooting at real people that are moving or shooting back at you are two different things. I hope I never find out, but it's always good information to have.
A 9mm does not have the knock down power to drop these animals

A 40 s&w with a hot load of powder and a much better expanding projectile will not exit the average animals body

The big difference is the knock down power

Even a sot to the heart a animal can live and be dangerous for long enough for them to fire back....

“Facts”

Mexico

#78432 Oct 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Right...

You follow me around with 5 to one posts, Homo One...

And that's just counting this alias.

I know: the Cabana boys aren't up yet.

Wipe your chin, Shug... Cabana boy DNA showing...
Caught in another lie.....

You posted more than 10 times the number of post per week than I do

Just a few months ago we had the same number of post..........ROTFLMAO

More homo fantasies to follow

“Facts”

Mexico

#78434 Oct 27, 2013
Barefool Post Count wrote:
<quoted text>That's a lie. If he followed you around posting 5 to your 1 he'd have well over 350,000 posts.

Bookmark this page to keep tabs on barefools post count.

----

Here are the FACTS.

YOUR POSTS:

October 18, 2013 --- 73,026 posts
October 27, 2013 --- 73,722 posts

696 posts...(and counting)...in less than 9 days.

That's an average of 77 posts in a 24 hour period.

That's short of your 80 post a day average, but the afternoon and the day are still young, eh?
It is almost sad that even a animal line bare back can be so stupid that he can't count or read numbers and thinks that humans are as stupid as him and his animal packs

Location hidden

#78435 Oct 27, 2013
Barefool Post Count wrote:
696 posts...(and counting)...in less than 9 days.
I am trying to keep up with you and all your aliases, BottleQueen.

I know... you're still out in front.

Location hidden

#78436 Oct 27, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Caught in another lie.....
You posted more than 10 times the number of post per week than I dow
I have but the one alias, Homo One.

Wipe your chin, Shug.

“Facts”

Mexico

#78437 Oct 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>I am trying to keep up with you and all your aliases, BottleQueen.

I know... you're still out in front.
More homo rants

“Facts”

Mexico

#78438 Oct 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>I have but the one alias, Homo One.

Wipe your chin, Shug.
More gay sex fantasies..........LOL

Prove your claim or then by default you proved yourself a liar again..........LOL

“Facts”

Mexico

#78440 Oct 27, 2013
Barestool Post Count wrote:
<quoted text>Not quite.

This is my 5th post today.

You have posted 18 times in the last hour or so.

About an hour ago your post cont was 73,722.

Now it is 73,740. Just 6 more posts by midnight and you'll be at your 80 post a day average.

I'm amazed by your consistancy.

Now wipe the filth off your face, boi.
The little animal is so stupid he thinks because he can't count nobody else can either.....,....LOL

“Facts”

Mexico

#78444 Oct 27, 2013
Sick and tired222 wrote:
<quoted text>I bet Traygone would disagree with you I don't. Some p+ loads are alright while others are just so -so Personally ,I like the 45 acp using speer hollow points. or hornady critical defense ammo Once it goes down it never gets up
Zim said ashtray was talking to him after he shot him

If ashtray had a gun he could have fired back

I also like the 45acp and I have three custom Kimber built guns for competition
I carried a colt commander for years until I started loading my own 40 s&w. I bought a HK p7 m-10 for cc as I like the squeeze cock as it is faster than flipping a safety if you carry with one in the pipe

I also carry a tiny 38 special made by a long dead friend named Harry in Arcadia Ca. He built the first hardballer. His company was called AMT for Arcadia machine and tool

A 38 plus p plus will out perform a 357 mag and approach the foot pounds of energy of the 45 it is a great back up gun but it wounds on one end and kills on the other. Way to hot for a pocket pistol to shoot more than absolutely necessary
But you can practice with factory loads..
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#78445 Oct 27, 2013
georgie porgie wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying sack of shit, that's why yur called names.
Now, for the 10th time, what was the racist, criminal thug Traygone going to do with his illegal weapon when he got it?
You said he had an illegal handgun, not that he was trying to get one. I don't know that he ever would have had one and what if he had. I had pistols when I was a kid and went to the firing range regularly. How do you know, if he ever did acquire a weapon that wasn't the intention he had for possessing one?
And, I'm called names by immature persons such as yourself because that is the mentality I'm dealing with. As Nietzsche said,(though it's generally attributed to Spencer W Kimble),“Profanity is the effort of a feeble brain to express itself forcibly.” There is not much doubt of that where your posts are concerned.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#78446 Oct 27, 2013
georgie porgie wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor little guy, you seem to have a terrible comprehension problem, plus you seem woefully ignorant of the facts. Traygone on Facebook called whites "pussass Crackas" and the night he caused his own death he told his hideous gal pal on the phone that some "cracker" was following him. That makes him a racist and a white people hater.
What else don't you know about the case?
I heard all about how he was supposed to have said that. I followed the case quite closely. And, I never said he wasn't a racist. That doesn't change the fact that Zimmerman was a racist and that it was he who was carrying a weapon, not Martin, and that it was he who committed murder with a gun he shouldn't have had, considering the fact that he had a felony on his record.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#78447 Oct 27, 2013
georgie porgie wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying sack of shit, that's why yur called names.
Now, for the 10th time, what was the racist, criminal thug Traygone going to do with his illegal weapon when he got it?
When are you going to stop using all the names, and just stick to one?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#78448 Oct 27, 2013
Sick and tired222 wrote:
<quoted text> I bet Traygone would disagree with you I don't. Some p+ loads are alright while others are just so -so Personally ,I like the 45 acp using speer hollow points. or hornady critical defense ammo Once it goes down it never gets up
It was suggested to me that if you frequent an area or stay at home much of the time, use the same ammunition that the police there use. Believe it or not, there have been instances where a prosecutor tried to make a case based on the ammunition the shooter uses; or least that's what our instructor told us.

He said that if a city is trying to get you on something because you had to shoot somebody, ammunition type is a road they can't go down since their police use the same ammo.

“Facts”

Mexico

#78449 Oct 27, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>You said he had an illegal handgun, not that he was trying to get one. I don't know that he ever would have had one and what if he had. I had pistols when I was a kid and went to the firing range regularly. How do you know, if he ever did acquire a weapon that wasn't the intention he had for possessing one?
And, I'm called names by immature persons such as yourself because that is the mentality I'm dealing with. As Nietzsche said,(though it's generally attributed to Spencer W Kimble),“Profanity is the effort of a feeble brain to express itself forcibly.” There is not much doubt of that where your posts are concerned.
First gang bangers with a illegal gun don't go to the range

Second he hated whites

Third he was a gang banger..,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas Sheriff's Deputy Assassinated While Pumpi... Wed Constant farts 61
News Shreveport police shoot 34-year-old man (Apr '07) Wed business visitor ... 55
News Man once cleared of murder back in prison (Jun '09) Wed Joe McGillicuddy 55
News Hazleton police investigate 2 shootings Wed steven 1
News No verdict in Qld fatal stabbing case Wed Jenayisblue 1
News Dead man 'wasn't no robber,' family says Tue community organizer 2
News Man charged with murder in January double homic... Tue Bless 1
More from around the web