Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66323 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

bareface fool

Denver, CO

#78320 Oct 25, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what she said in her complaints, when she demanded a court issued restraining order. He was also accused of resisting arrest with violence in another incident brought about by a stop for speeding. He only got out of it because he agreed to enter a alcohol rehabilitation program. His wife called the police on him recently and only backed off, probably because he was violent and she feared for her and her father's life, and because her attorney advised it. You're getting pretty desperate with the childish name calling. Can't you post intelligent arguments, truthful ones, and avoid the immature tantrums??
every spiteful wife in history told the truth about her husband? None ever lied? You weren't there, it was he said , she said. Meaningless and irrelevant to GZ having to shoot the racist criminal and gangster wanna be Traygone in self defense at any rate.

Why wasn't the LSM and the likes of you constantly blabbing about Traygone's sordid and violent past?

Why are you too chicken to comment on what a 17 year old "boy" wanted with and illegal weapon?

I can only surmise that you're a typical dishonest and cowardy liberal who must ignore the truth and hard questions.

Show me where I'm going wrong.
bareface fool

Denver, CO

#78321 Oct 25, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
No it isn't, it's just one of the many you use and I've heard the tapes too, enhanced by two different sources on two different occasions. Both were on the news. You need to get informed. And, please try to be a little more real. Perhaps some professional help will do it.
You're lying, yur credibility is lower than mole crap. Show some proof. It was never offered in court as evidence.
Spike

Akron, OH

#78322 Oct 25, 2013
bareface fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, let's shoot another 20,000 Traygone's in self defense.
Yes, the city of Sanford should have honored him with some kind of civic award for his heroic service. The country needs thousands if not millions more like him.
bareface fool

Denver, CO

#78323 Oct 25, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
Martin had a gun on him when Zimmerman shot him don in cold blood? I must have missed that. These multiple personalities of yours are very bizarre. Why can't you stick to one name?
Pay attention, little feller, I said that the racist criminal gangster wanna be Traygone was trying to obtain an illegal weapon. Read slowly twice, then try commenting again.

Then you can move on to why yur defending the known racist dirtbag Martin. I'll assume you're one of those "pussass crackas".
georgie porgie

Denver, CO

#78324 Oct 25, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
Martin had a gun on him when Zimmerman shot him don in cold blood? I must have missed that. These multiple personalities of yours are very bizarre. Why can't you stick to one name?
Is your name "janitor"?
Patriot DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

#78325 Oct 25, 2013
bareface fool wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care if he violated you and your mom's mouth, 10,000 times, the racist dirtbag criminal Traygone still deserved the bullet he got.
Not guilty, fool.
Hahaha I agree. Who gives a shit what the judge, the jury and the not guilty defendant did years ago. After all they elected a half afrikan President that ate dogs and did dope plus wasn't even born in the US hahaha. But that doesn't bother our liberal gened electorate does it hahaha.
Patriot DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

#78326 Oct 25, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Trayvon called, he wants you to bring him some skittles.
I suppose he has cough syrup and watermelon tea? And tell him his adopted Dad is listening in too!
Patriot DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

#78327 Oct 25, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
If I could but open the Doors of Happiness for you and sprinkle some Cheer upon your sad soul, I would.
But only you can open those doors for yourself. Happiness comes from within. You cannot buy it at the store. It cannot be given as a gift. It doesn't fall from the sky.
Bitterness is not becoming. It makes for a pitiful existence. Bitterness has you traveling the low roads of despair and destruction. Bitterness subdues the depth of your spirit. I exhort you to find Happiness. Clearly, Happiness knows you not.
Happiness will cause your Bitterness to fade away. But if you continue to deal and wallow in Bitterness...
Then Bitterness will cause YOU to fade away!
You silly damn idiot. Bitterness I cure by adding sugar to my tea and chocolate. Happiness would be hooking up a one thousand pound Blue Marlin! You are of no use to either. Maybe send your mom over for the boat crew to grease on the pier tonite. Other than that GFY! I hate fake worshippers and preachers. Shot men for less. Find a mosque so we can hit you with clusterfuck grenade while your ass is in the air. Ever heard of that? I think not. I love to see those shit temples destroyed! Really! Hahaha.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#78328 Oct 25, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Trayvon called, he wants you to bring him some skittles.
zimmerman called. He wants you to bring your laptop and those kiddie pictures you have downloaded.

Location hidden

#78329 Oct 25, 2013
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>Your imagination is running wild,,,if Zimmerman had raped someone for ten years he would be in prison but he's not is he.
Because we know all child molesters are caught and put in prison.

Location hidden

#78330 Oct 25, 2013
bareface fool wrote:
<quoted text>
every spiteful wife in history told the truth about her husband?
What a shame it is the the PEDOPHILE had established a history of violence- fired from his job for violence, restraining order from his girlfriend, and of course his wife, plus the arrest for assault.

And the assault since his release on his father in law.

Looking forward to his incarceration and working his way through prison doing the disgusting things what you do now for free.
Silverback Trainer

Buffalo, NY

#78334 Oct 25, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>

My, you do have a foul mouth.

Goes with the mentality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vNI5CA5jijwXX There you go.
http://www.gifcrap.com/g2data/albums/TV/Jack%...
Silverback Trainer

Buffalo, NY

#78335 Oct 25, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>

Not so difficult.

At some point Topix will identify you and all your posts and delete them all.

Especially since you set it up as a challenge.

Something- if I was working for Topix- I'd go out of my way to make sure everything you post was deleted, BottleQueen.
Maybe they'll identify you after they've had a belly full of your pedophilia.

If you worked for Topix the only ones who'd be posting on here are you and your NAMBLA buddies.

Location hidden

#78336 Oct 25, 2013
Silverback Trainer wrote:
<quoted text>
You ain't fooling no one.
Neither are you, bigot.

Tick tock.
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

#78337 Oct 25, 2013
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, the city of Sanford should have honored him with some kind of civic award for his heroic service. The country needs thousands if not millions more like him.
If one out of every ten law abiding White male citizens would simply shoot one wild afrikan savage the problem would be solved. Thats not asking too much for your country! And that's why I have no doubt the situation will not take long to resolve once the chaos starts. One big plus is they will be so easy to ID. Even dogs know who to attack!

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#78339 Oct 25, 2013
Silverback Trainer wrote:
<quoted text>That's why you haven't gained my respect.
I do NOT seek your respect.

I do NOT want your respect.

If you offered it to me, I would shove it down your filthy throat.

The "respect" of a worthless, imbecilic Racist is not worth a thing.

I do NOT seek to satisfy any curiosity you may, or may not, have. Your questions fall on deaf ears. You have earned such a response. You are an evil, immoral, profane-laced, bottom-feeding cretin.

You are unworthy to be called human. The Nero-Hitler Annexation of the lower bowels of Hell awaits you and your cronies.

(That's right, that would be you, UnPatriotic. And you, xxxdelinquent landlord. And you, American so-called lady. And you, ruth. And all of your pals. That would be you, Chicago nonbirth. And you, Grandpa Joe.)

I just love to see the Racists, Fools, Liars and Idiots get into a tizzy.
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

#78342 Oct 26, 2013
<quoted text>
I do NOT seek your respect.
I do NOT want your respect.
If you offered it to me, I would shove it down your filthy throat.
The "respect" of a worthless, imbecilic Racist is not worth a thing.
I do NOT seek to satisfy any curiosity you may, or may not, have. Your questions fall on deaf ears. You have earned such a response. You are an evil, immoral, profane-laced, bottom-feeding cretin.
You are unworthy to be called human. The Nero-Hitler Annexation of the lower bowels of Hell awaits you and your cronies.
(That's right, that would be you, UnPatriotic. And you, xxxdelinquent landlord. And you, American so-called lady. And you, ruth. And all of your pals. That would be you, Chicago nonbirth. And you, Grandpa Joe.)
I just love to see the Racists, Fools, Liars and Idiots get into a tizzy.
It appears your list of adversaries grows by the day. That's not surprising considering your obnoxious and constantly provoking attacks upon everyone who voices their own opinion. You just as well shuttup too. Everyone has caught on to your ignorant game of invoking God and religion. It was a bit humorous at first but your vile bitter insistence is a bit much.
Im feel quite safe in saying that everyone on your hate list is proud to be there and distancing ourselves from the likes of people such as you is our lifetime ambition. We simply wish to associate amongst ourselves and live a good wholesome American lifestyle without the constant harassment from afrikans and their stooges such as yourself. I might also suggest you do the same and fully immerse yourself with those of your ilk. Because we want nothing to do with you period!
Thanks for the laugh Loser!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#78343 Oct 26, 2013
<quoted text>
If I could but open the Doors of Happiness for you and sprinkle some Cheer upon your sad soul, I would.
But only you can open those doors for yourself. Happiness comes from within. You cannot buy it at the store. It cannot be given as a gift. It doesn't fall from the sky.
Bitterness is not becoming. It makes for a pitiful existence. Bitterness has you traveling the low roads of despair and destruction. Bitterness subdues the depth of your spirit. I exhort you to find Happiness. Clearly, Happiness knows you not.
Happiness will cause your Bitterness to fade away. But if you continue to deal and wallow in Bitterness...
Then Bitterness will cause YOU to fade away!
Yep. Somebody is smoking too much hooch.
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

#78344 Oct 26, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Somebody is smoking too much hooch.
When he discovers a new word he wants us to notice. This week its bitterness. Poor bastard..........
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

#78346 Oct 26, 2013
Sick and tired222 wrote:
<quoted text> LOL . Another angelic child no doubt. Where are the poverty pimps about this killing? I guess they don't care because the victim was a white woman
I guess he was adopted too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chief Keef Hologram Concert Shut Down By Police 1 hr Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Weekend shooting toll in Chicago: 7 dead, 35 wo... 10 hr reality is a crutch 2
News Hillary Clinton praises response to church shoo... 11 hr MBKornblatt 1
News Becky Johnson Nance Mon cheryl pruitt 1
News Akron man sentenced for quadruple murder Mon Walkin boss 1
News Little Falls mourns teen cousin shooting victims (Nov '12) Sun Boban 29
News Trial Begins For Man Accused Of Murdering 2 Teens (Apr '14) Sun Boba 54
More from around the web