Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66306 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

#78337 Oct 25, 2013
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, the city of Sanford should have honored him with some kind of civic award for his heroic service. The country needs thousands if not millions more like him.
If one out of every ten law abiding White male citizens would simply shoot one wild afrikan savage the problem would be solved. Thats not asking too much for your country! And that's why I have no doubt the situation will not take long to resolve once the chaos starts. One big plus is they will be so easy to ID. Even dogs know who to attack!

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#78339 Oct 25, 2013
Silverback Trainer wrote:
<quoted text>That's why you haven't gained my respect.
I do NOT seek your respect.

I do NOT want your respect.

If you offered it to me, I would shove it down your filthy throat.

The "respect" of a worthless, imbecilic Racist is not worth a thing.

I do NOT seek to satisfy any curiosity you may, or may not, have. Your questions fall on deaf ears. You have earned such a response. You are an evil, immoral, profane-laced, bottom-feeding cretin.

You are unworthy to be called human. The Nero-Hitler Annexation of the lower bowels of Hell awaits you and your cronies.

(That's right, that would be you, UnPatriotic. And you, xxxdelinquent landlord. And you, American so-called lady. And you, ruth. And all of your pals. That would be you, Chicago nonbirth. And you, Grandpa Joe.)

I just love to see the Racists, Fools, Liars and Idiots get into a tizzy.
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca De Juárez, Mexico

#78342 Oct 26, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
I do NOT seek your respect.
I do NOT want your respect.
If you offered it to me, I would shove it down your filthy throat.
The "respect" of a worthless, imbecilic Racist is not worth a thing.
I do NOT seek to satisfy any curiosity you may, or may not, have. Your questions fall on deaf ears. You have earned such a response. You are an evil, immoral, profane-laced, bottom-feeding cretin.
You are unworthy to be called human. The Nero-Hitler Annexation of the lower bowels of Hell awaits you and your cronies.
(That's right, that would be you, UnPatriotic. And you, xxxdelinquent landlord. And you, American so-called lady. And you, ruth. And all of your pals. That would be you, Chicago nonbirth. And you, Grandpa Joe.)
I just love to see the Racists, Fools, Liars and Idiots get into a tizzy.
It appears your list of adversaries grows by the day. That's not surprising considering your obnoxious and constantly provoking attacks upon everyone who voices their own opinion. You just as well shuttup too. Everyone has caught on to your ignorant game of invoking God and religion. It was a bit humorous at first but your vile bitter insistence is a bit much.
Im feel quite safe in saying that everyone on your hate list is proud to be there and distancing ourselves from the likes of people such as you is our lifetime ambition. We simply wish to associate amongst ourselves and live a good wholesome American lifestyle without the constant harassment from afrikans and their stooges such as yourself. I might also suggest you do the same and fully immerse yourself with those of your ilk. Because we want nothing to do with you period!
Thanks for the laugh Loser!
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#78343 Oct 26, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
If I could but open the Doors of Happiness for you and sprinkle some Cheer upon your sad soul, I would.
But only you can open those doors for yourself. Happiness comes from within. You cannot buy it at the store. It cannot be given as a gift. It doesn't fall from the sky.
Bitterness is not becoming. It makes for a pitiful existence. Bitterness has you traveling the low roads of despair and destruction. Bitterness subdues the depth of your spirit. I exhort you to find Happiness. Clearly, Happiness knows you not.
Happiness will cause your Bitterness to fade away. But if you continue to deal and wallow in Bitterness...
Then Bitterness will cause YOU to fade away!
Yep. Somebody is smoking too much hooch.
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca De Juárez, Mexico

#78344 Oct 26, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Somebody is smoking too much hooch.
When he discovers a new word he wants us to notice. This week its bitterness. Poor bastard..........
PATRIOT DVC

Oaxaca De Juárez, Mexico

#78346 Oct 26, 2013
Sick and tired222 wrote:
<quoted text> LOL . Another angelic child no doubt. Where are the poverty pimps about this killing? I guess they don't care because the victim was a white woman
I guess he was adopted too!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#78348 Oct 26, 2013
PATRIOT DVC wrote:
<quoted text> It appears your list of adversaries grows by the day.
Right, because Topix makes it real tough to register yet another alias, eh, Homo One?
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#78349 Oct 26, 2013
PATRIOT DVC wrote:
<quoted text> When he discovers a new word he wants us to notice. This week its bitterness. Poor bastard..........
Yeah, when people start talking like Mother Theresa, you know they're on some kind of guilt trip. They talk about how they found this and found that, but it seems the one thing they can't find is the truth.

It's plain and simple: a man was attacked and brutally beaten. He used his firearm to stop the attack. How anybody can see otherwise is beyond me.

Location hidden

#78351 Oct 26, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<
It's plain and simple: a man was attacked and brutally beaten.
What a shame the rest of the world knows the pedophile zimmerman got out of his truck and chased this boy down after he was told to wait for the real cops to show up when they would have discovered the boy had every right to be exactly where he was at.

Location hidden

#78352 Oct 26, 2013
Sick and tired222 wrote:
<quoted text> In todays society a person is wise to be armed
Not if you happen to be married to someone who is armed, because you aren't going to be killed by a criminal, you are much more likely to be killed by your husband, or find your teenage son has blown his brains out in the garage.

Factually speaking.

Location hidden

#78353 Oct 26, 2013
Sick and tired222 wrote:
<Every criminal on the streets is armed
This is a lie so your premise is a lie.

Location hidden

#78354 Oct 26, 2013
Sick and tired222 wrote:
Every criminal on the streets is armed .
PS: You watch too much TV if you think you are going to stop someone who is armed with you gun.

Location hidden

#78355 Oct 26, 2013
Sick and tired222 wrote:
so forthallt he while the criminal buya a cheap handgun
... that cheap handgun he got at a gun show because someone like you with no morals was all to happy to sell him the gun and the NRA insists you have the 'right' to sell to complete strangers.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#78356 Oct 26, 2013
Sick and tired222 wrote:
<quoted text> In todays society a person is wise to be armed Every criminal on the streets is armed so why should the law abiding citizens be chastised for carrying a weapon We are subject to permits ,forms fingerprinting and so forthallt he while the criminal buya a cheap handgun and is rarely charged ofr carrying it
NY's Sullivan cat is an example of a poor law that has been on the books for 40 yrs an and used once or twice. A year in jail would make these punks think twice about carrying a weapon.
Stop and frisk, Same thing . It is racial profiling to profile criminals Go figure. When a black kid is shot and killed they are the first to whine the Cops aren't doing their job.
Stop and Frisk has produced some outstanding numbers. It works. But NY is one state you don't want to get caught with a gun if you're a law-abiding citizen.

Since the 90's, violent crime and in particular, gun crime has been on a steady decline. While there is no evidence to suggest what the reason is, it is proportional with more states allowing it's citizens to be armed and laws that protect the shooter (like Zimmerman) from criminal prosecution if they need to defend themselves.

When that biker situation took place in NYC, the first thing I thought of is how that probably wouldn't have happened in my state of Ohio. That's because our law says the Castle Doctrine protects you in your home and automobile. Trying to break into somebody's car is no different than trying to break into their house. You have the legal authority to shoot and kill such people. As a CCW holder, you can legally carry your loaded gun on your lap if you desire.

In NYC, it's very unlikely that a man with his family is carrying a firearm and these bikers knew it. That's why they had no fear when they chased him down, pulled him out of his car, and beat the hell out of him. They knew they could get away with it and only have the law to face if even that. in states like mine, few think of risking their lives to pull a stunt like that.
georgie porgie

Denver, CO

#78357 Oct 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a shame it is the the PEDOPHILE had established a history of violence- fired from his job for violence, restraining order from his girlfriend, and of course his wife, plus the arrest for assault.
And the assault since his release on his father in law.
Looking forward to his incarceration and working his way through prison doing the disgusting things what you do now for free.
Don't hold your breath, many, many more racist, criminal scumbags like Traygone will be killed by others and given a trip to the nearest state prison before brave GZ ever is incarcerated. He's looking forward to the millions NBC cokkksukkkers owe him.
Face it, you lost, the racist dirtbag Traygone got what he deserved, too f ing bad, not guilty.

Now get a fresh Depends, you really stink.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#78358 Oct 26, 2013
georgie porgie wrote:
<quoted text>
Georgie boy, your comment shows as much common sense as Zimmie showed when he followed a seventeen year old and then shot him.

Too bad, it makes our country look violent, hateful, gun ridden and ignorant.

Location hidden

#78359 Oct 26, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop and Frisk has produced some outstanding numbers. It works.
So says this worthless turd who hasn't lifted a finger for this country.

What a shame cops don't pull over fat white useless section eight freeloaders.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#78360 Oct 26, 2013
georgie porgie wrote:
<quoted text>
Face it, you lost, the racist dirtbag Traygone got what he deserved,
Face it, a seventeen year old walking at seven in the evening with a packet of skittles and an iced tea should NOT be followed by a wannabe cop with a gun.

Nobody deserves that, even you.

Location hidden

#78361 Oct 26, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Since the 90's, violent crime and in particular, gun crime has been on a steady decline. While there is no evidence to suggest what the reason is
... there is no stopping you from making things up.

Of course, people with IQs above 80 look to the aging of America as one reason, and the better police work as another, and the higher and longer incarceration rate as a third.
georgie porgie

Denver, CO

#78362 Oct 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a lie so your premise is a lie.
you pathetic old drooling douchebag, is this your entire life?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News True crime isn't as true in its depiction of fe... 4 hr KCinNYC 3
News The Latest: Trump pledges full support for shoo... 19 hr RIP 4
News Murder Was the Case: LA Homicide No. 280, Man S... (Dec '09) Thu Julioside 31
News Ohio set to execute inmate with walking, breath... Nov 15 Absolutely shocked 1
News Fatal Mississippi police shooting: Judge dismis... Nov 15 Lamars Coma 12
News Hondo fugitive caught in laundry hamper (Nov '11) Nov 14 Kens 221
News Man called mastermind in 2005 Makki murder to f... (Dec '07) Nov 14 Mikes nephew K 28
More from around the web