Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66312 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

STD free

United States

#78184 Oct 23, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>The stains on your shirt say you are a flaming homosexual.

Thanks for sharing!
You are preoccupied with homosexuals so you must be that kind of pervert!!!!
STD free

United States

#78187 Oct 23, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>Yes polls should be taken with a grain of salt but there has been some pretty intensive polls recently which show the republicants have a lot of autopsying to fix their party's standing and credibility.
And the Dumbocrats? STFU!!!!

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#78188 Oct 23, 2013
Hey Racists...

I done told you Fools to take the day off. Y'all done deserved it.

Now scat!
STD free

United States

#78189 Oct 23, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, he murdered one too.
NOT GUILTY!!!!! IT WAS SELF DEFENSE!!!! LISTEN WITH YOUR EARS AND NOT WITH YOUR MOUTH JUST LIKE I TELL PEOPLE EVERYDAY IN MY WORK!!!!!
STD free

United States

#78190 Oct 23, 2013
Hey Racists...

Y'all take tomorrow off.

Go surfing in the frigid waters of the Pacific Ocean or something.

I hear it's pretty nice out there this time of year.
WHILE YOU'RE AT IT JUMP IN WITH JEANS AND 100lb weights!!!!!!
STD free

United States

#78191 Oct 23, 2013
Monica has a Cigar wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe right now in the wake of the shutdown.

But November 2014 is an eternity away in politics.

A lot can happen between now and then.

Wait till all the young people find out that they're gonna have to shell out tens of thousands of dollars for health insurance by the time they retire.

Wait till they try to use that website, healthcare.gov .

OMG are they in for a surprise!

The democRats should have listened to Boehner and the Republicans and delayed the start of Obamacare for a year until they fixed the website.

But the democRats were afraid because that would have coincided with the midterm elections.

Either way, the democRats are effed!

LOL.
All the Dumbocrats are going to be voted out. And since dumbass traitor Amerdumbicans voted for a loser twice for president I doubt they would take another chance on another dumbocrat!!!!!
STD free

United States

#78192 Oct 23, 2013
<quoted text>Can your nasty, filthy subhuman butt leave the face of the Earth in that timeframe?
No but one shot from Taurus Judge would disconnect your mind from your body.
STD free

United States

#78194 Oct 23, 2013
shipblack wrote:
African-Americans are three times more likely to die of asthma than white Americans.
Deaths from lung scarring -- sarcoidosis -- are 16 times more common among blacks than among whites. The disease recently killed former NFL star Reggie White at age 43.
Despite lower tobacco exposure, black men are 50% more likely than white men to get lung cancer.

What great news.

Lets have a party, we don't need obammy to give us money like the dark failures.
We need to concentrate on curing cancer. Obummer Care does nothing for this country and anyone that voted for Obummer I consider the highest traitor to the USA.
STD free

United States

#78196 Oct 23, 2013
zazz in retrospect wrote:
LOL.

What a hatful slob you truly are.
Hooked on Phonics 3rd grade edition available on amazon.com

Truth's Door

#78198 Oct 23, 2013
STD free wrote:
<quoted text>
No but one shot from Taurus Judge would disconnect your mind from your body.
If you only knew.

The separation of the mind from the body is a beautiful thing. But when your so-called mind becomes permanently separated from your obese, foul-smelling body...

...it will be a wonderful thing that will cause the stars of the universe to twinkle so much brighter.

You shoulda took the day off, like it was offered to you, you fish-eyed Fool.

Truth's Door

#78199 Oct 23, 2013
STD free wrote:
<quoted text>
We need to concentrate on curing cancer. Obummer Care does nothing for this country and anyone that voted for Obummer I consider the highest traitor to the USA.
It's a great thing that no one cares what you consider...

...unless you consider falling from the face of the Earth.
STD free

United States

#78200 Oct 23, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>Shut the fk up you delusional Pusscccee.
NO I AM AN AMERICAN THRU AND THRU DON'T LIKE IT THEN TAKE THE FIRST BUS OUT OF THIS COUNTRY DUMBASS AND BURN YOUR PASSPORT DUMBASS!!!!
STD free

United States

#78201 Oct 23, 2013
<quoted text>It's a great thing that no one cares what you consider...

...unless you consider falling from the face of the Earth.
YOU VOTED FOR A VIOLENT MUSLIM DICKWAD!!!!!

Truth's Door

#78202 Oct 23, 2013
Rush "the Hypocritical Druggie" Limbaugh speaketh about the GOP...

"I was trying to think earlier today, if ever in my life I could remember any major political party being so irrelevant," Limbaugh said on his show. "I have never seen it."

Hey Limby, your first problem is you were "trying to think." Then your drug-infested mind tried to "remember."

Limby, you remind me so much about bit Jit, xxxtruckdriver, exPatriot, American so-called lady, chicago nonborn, so-called truth and all their idiotic pals.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#78203 Oct 23, 2013
STD free wrote:
<quoted text>
All the Dumbocrats are going to be voted out.
I believe you folks said that before the last election.

Didn't work out so good for you folks! LOLL
STD free

Sarasota, FL

#78205 Oct 23, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>I believe you folks said that before the last election.

Americans aren't stupid traitors like you are terminally stupid. Fool us once shame on them fool us twice shame on us. Do you think True Americans want to be made fun of the world over a third time????? God you are stupider than a rock, actually rocks have higher intelligence.
STD free

Sarasota, FL

#78206 Oct 23, 2013
Responsibility wrote:

America needs to be run like a business not a hobby as Obummer slumber has done!!!!!!
STD free

Sarasota, FL

#78207 Oct 23, 2013
Responsibility wrote:

Breaking news: Obummer assassinated by Israeli Operatives. No tears shed here.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#78208 Oct 23, 2013
Monica has a Cigar wrote:
<quoted text>
He never said f--kin coons, you filthy liar!
He said "f--kin PUNKS."
Now get back to work and plunge those stalls, boy!
It's on the tape which you can still listen to on You Tube. And, no amount of denial on your part will change that.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#78209 Oct 23, 2013
alan wrote:
<quoted text>people like you make people proud to be called racist!that means I think you are full of crap and don't agree with you so that makes me a racist?id rather be called racist than the ahole janitor and what he believes!you are the real racists and ignorant too!
Why don't you just stick to hurling your worthless insults with one name and stop making up all the phony aliases. It's getting very old.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump on Chicago shooting: 'Just what I have be... 26 min Captain Yesterday 27
News San Pedro drive-by shooting appears to be gang-... (May '09) 1 hr Vote Right 208
News FBI: Drexel kidnapped, raped, shot, fed to gators 5 hr happy 2
News Long Beach man pleads no contest in student's m... (Sep '09) Mon You are all stupid 45
News Authorities name 43-year-old man whose head, ha... Sun Your Neighbor 14
News Jury Selection Expected in 2010 Mathis Murder Case (Apr '13) Sun Somebody 78
News While Milwaukee Burns, Obama Plays Golf Sun Tommy 4
More from around the web