Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66307 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#78147 Oct 22, 2013
dingle Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
1 year should be just about enough time for the country to see what an unmitigated disaster and pile of crap Obamacare is, and the lies the dems told, just in time for the 2014 elections when more dems will be sent packing, as in 2010. Nothing to do with the scumbag, racist, POS dead criminal Traygone anyway.
Strangely, you didn't mention 2012.

uh oh

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#78148 Oct 22, 2013
Peace and Love wrote:
<quoted text>Thugs are thugs and need to be dealt with.
Then please don't be too harsh with Thug zimmermurderer.

Real Justice and his pal, Consequences, will deal most appropriately with him and his kind.

Unconvicted murderers may walk freely for a while, but as surely as the sun shines brightly, their day of reckoning will come upon them.

Oh Yes!
Truth

United States

#78149 Oct 22, 2013
coreylane wrote:
can't believe GZ is walking around free - the justice system worked the way it was supposed to but at what cost?
We saved a lot of tax dollars. Trayvon would have cost plenty in entitlements and incarceration fees.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#78150 Oct 22, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
One that attacked him and tried to kill him.
Still waiting for that proof of your claim that Obama ordered the flags lowered for Whitney Houston.

Not hard to see why anyone who uses the alias "truth" or any variation on the them is invariable a congenital liar.

Location hidden

#78151 Oct 22, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
We saved a lot of tax dollars.
Still waiting for that proof of your claim that Obama ordered the flags lowered for Whitney Houston.

Not hard to see why anyone who uses the alias "truth" or any variation on the them is invariable a congenital liar.
Patriot DVC

Puebla, Mexico

#78152 Oct 22, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you think you're kidding? You never did anything to protect anyone from anything. People like you are always big and brave and important on the internet. You can make up any story you like but it sounds more unbelievable every time you parade it out with your flag waving and saber rattling. You're just some racist hate filled psychotic who wants justification for your sick mind's delusions and paranoia.
Look you goofball appeaser I kid no one. Anyone that has pointed me or shadowed me can vouch that Im as real as they come. Ive been afraid but I got over it. Ive done everything people like you see in a Hollywood movie. After the first 6-8 months I considered myself good and continued to whet my instincts which in turn whetted my appetite. Big and brave no. Just part of a team that enjoys pulling and pushing every man as hard as they can stand and more. Had you been dog chained to me in Nov of 04 the enemy could still follow our path with your trail of shit and vomit. The part you don't understand is not everybody succumbs to PTSD and Im certainly not knocking those who do. It just doesn't effect me. I thank God for that. Im more apt to awakening in the middle of the night with that thousand pound Marlin pulling me from the boat! I can actually say I yearn for more and have seriously thought of going the contractor route. Best not tempt fate. God has been good to me. Hes been good to you too. Just look at you insulting a man who has scraped up brains from his best friends so as not to demoralize the group before taking pics for the records. Ive also scraped more guts off the windshield of my Humvee than you have. And there you are shivering with battle fatigue but having never been to battle hahaha. There are things worse than propping up a group of DOJ proven criminals. Being a goddamn coward is one of them. General Patton wasn't far off base when he slapped the soldier who was sitting on the cot crying while his comrades were being blown to bits. And that's exactly what Id like to do to you you insulting weasel!
You see chump killing is something you can adjust to, some more than others. Why would anyone hesitate to kill a gang of savage thugs when his wife was being beaten? The slightest hesitation would make no sense to me and could send her to the cemetery or into a paraplegic state for life. Ive seen grade school kids try to kill me. Would I hesitate to kill when others tried to do the same to me or a family member? Hell no. Theres no time to gauge or age in combat be it in Irak, Somalia or Downtown NYNY!
Some live to learn to kill and like it. Im one of those take it or leave it. No apologies offered and no thanks accepted. Snd the thanks to those who didn't make it back! Those are the true heroes. They gave their life for all to enjoy freedom and liberty that many take for granted!

Location hidden

#78155 Oct 22, 2013
Patriot DVC wrote:
Ive done everything people like you see in a Hollywood movie.
Yes, but I understand they cut out your best scenes from Brokeback Mountain.
zazz in retrospect

Montréal, Canada

#78156 Oct 22, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>

Justice will ber served when ignorant people like yourself grow up and face reality, stop hating and learn respect.

Justice will be served when I hear the CLANG of the killer

Zimmerman's cage door being slammed shut.

Justice will be served when the killer Zimmerman looks out of his cage through steel bars.

Justice will be served when the killer Zimmerman becomes the queen of his cell block.

Justice will be served when black boys can safely walk the streets without being gunned down like mad dogs.

Justice will be served when assholes don't rejoice in the death of an unarmed black boy.

Justice will be served when it is blind to color.
ROFLNFAO!
zazz in retrospect

Montréal, Canada

#78157 Oct 22, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>

I agree and have said so all along.

The direction of the blood proves he was standing or sitting when he did it to himself.

That to me proves premeditation. Also, his calls to LE and then making sure he was disconnected before gunning Trayvon down also prove premeditation.

He didn't realize there would be records of others calling 911 and proving poor Trayvon was begging to not be murdered.
LOL.

What a hatful slob you truly are.
zazz in retrospect

Montréal, Canada

#78158 Oct 22, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>

All three elements will be sooooo easy to prove.

O'Mara will beg the killer, Zimmerman, to take a plea that only requires him to serve 10 years as opposed to life.

Of course, he will only do so after he eats up the donations to the killer. He is so interested in that outcome he has hired another attorney to achieve his end.

By then it may well be too late.
Bwahahahahaha.....
zazz in retrospect

Montréal, Canada

#78159 Oct 22, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>

I tend to think of Native American and the injustices done to them by our government as history.

Not the current generation.

The current generation has so many benefits they cannot cry about the injustices done to their ancestors.
Even knegarows?
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#78160 Oct 22, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Then please don't be too harsh with Thug zimmermurderer.
Real Justice and his pal, Consequences, will deal most appropriately with him and his kind.
They already have. Sorry you missed it.
zazz in retrospect

Montréal, Canada

#78161 Oct 22, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>

Obama has nothing to do with this.

The case against the killer Zimmerman is more sound.

If he doesn't cop a plea he will spend 25 to life in prison.
How long?

Game Over!

LOL.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#78162 Oct 22, 2013
coreylane wrote:
can't believe GZ is walking around free - the justice system worked the way it was supposed to but at what cost?
Better question is at what advantage?

Now the lowlifes in Florida understand that attacking a man can lead you to death. Kill one-- teach thousands.

Future Trayvon's will be reconsidering criminal activity before they stalk their next victim. This is a good thing.
bareback exposed

Montréal, Canada

#78163 Oct 22, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>

because he lied.

I would expect the judge to see him as a flight risk, demand both passports (including the one he "misplaced" and then "found"), and ask for 10X the bail, i.e.,$1.5 million.

For those keeping track, I already called 120 months and now I call $1.5 million.
Uh,...ROFLMFAO!!!
Game Over

Montréal, Canada

#78164 Oct 22, 2013
Christo1 wrote:
<quoted text>

ANYTIME a child killer is locked up is good for society. It doesn't matter to me what color the victim or the perp.

It is ok for you to call me names.

I know you know no better and are of very little substance. It is to be expected.

Now, if you were to sit and reason logically with a sane mind, WOW that would be unexpected.

If I were you, I'd get in ALL the insults you can to me.

My time is permanently limited on this thread.

I've made a promise that I want to keep.
Uh,....Bwahahahahahahaha...... ...
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#78165 Oct 22, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
And, he raised money and campaigned for Obama, and he did all sorts of good things. And, on the tape to the police he said, clearly, the f--kin coons. I'm sure if it had been a cute black woman, a child in a program, or a rich successful celebrity he would have accepted them. Only the young black kid, dressed the wrong way. Racists always have one good one they can point out to show they aren't really prejudiced. As long as they know how to act acceptably.
The police said that Zimmerman said F'n coons?

You have a link to that?

Even the most liberal pro-Martin people said that accusation was false:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/06/enhanced...
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#78166 Oct 22, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
And, everything boils down to leftists with your racists. So what if his date was a black woman at his prom. All that proves is the same old same old. Some of his best friends were black. I see that same thing all the time. There are some good ones, but the young ones who wear hoodies and smoke pot are all bad and dangerous and should be locked up. He could be clearly heard saying on the phone message when it was enhanced, they always get away the f---ing coons. You don't know anything about my politics. And, leftist is just another way to categorize people. Your kind can be categorized just as easily as bigots, which you are and you've made that quite clear over and over.
So it's okay for you to "categorize' and nobody else? Typical liberal.

Yeah, I'm sure Zimmerman went to his prom with a black girl because he knew that in ten years or so, he would be gunning down a black kid and needed something to show he wasn't racist.

You leftists have some imaginations, I'll tell ya.......
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#78167 Oct 22, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
Tax rate. That doesn't mean they pay anything. Corporations have armies of attorneys and accountants making sure they never pay a cent, unless it's in pay offs to the right person in government. As long as people can be bought the government is nothing but a illusion propagated to make people think there is something fair in the world. Well, wake up kid. the world isn't fair and money talks and you know what walks.
The only corporations that don't pay a cent are those who have legal write-offs. No different than I do as a landlord or you might as a home owner.

Because of unions, taxes, regulations and Global Warming costs, industries have been moving out of the country. Again, it doesn't sound like corporations have very much power to me. If they did, we would never hear about increasing the minimum wage or the newest burden on industry which is Commie Care.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#78168 Oct 22, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
As I recall, last year a white boy walked into a theater and shot everyone in sight. The described act of violence against a white couple was horrible, but it was done many times over by whites against innocent blacks. Bigots will always find reasons to justify their racist hatred. But, that doesn't change the fact that they are nothing more than bigots who hate everyone with black skin just because they exist.
No..... it's because of the way people of certain skin color typically act.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Attorney: Mississippi man shot in head by police 2 hr oy vey 5
News Post-shooting, scornful second-guessing of poli... 3 hr WarForOil 3
News In Just One Year, More Than 1,600 Women Were Mu... 17 hr im not a doctor 1
News Spate of homicides puts Columbus in a season of... Sun GaBred 3
News Cummings murderer dies in prison (May '10) Sun Eyeswideopen 4
News Alabama man arrested for murder of Naomi Jones Sat Thatisthewaylifeis 2
News Attorneys move to dismiss Traci Rhode case: Loc... (Apr '07) Sep 22 jessica 61
More from around the web