Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,346

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#77957 Oct 19, 2013
zazz wrote:
Heard this on TV tonight:
"Republicans are whining that they got nothing out of the shutdown. Not true. They got 8 years of Hillary Clinton."
What they should have done is say they would fund Commie Care only if the law goes as planned. No Commie Care light, no special outs for DumBama's friends and buddies, just Commie Care full steam ahead.

Then after the economy collapsed and millions moved from full-time to part-time work, that would have been the end of the Democrat party.

BTW, I didn't hear about when our legislature wrote a Constitutional amendment that gave a President the ability to change law without going through Congress of the Senate. When did that happen anyway?

Oh, that's right, OBummer is the most un-American President we've ever had in the history of this country. It's not a wonder that the US Communist Party gave him their support these past few years.
OH NO

New York, NY

#77958 Oct 19, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What they should have done is say they would fund Commie Care only if the law goes as planned. No Commie Care light, no special outs for DumBama's friends and buddies, just Commie Care full steam ahead.
Then after the economy collapsed and millions moved from full-time to part-time work, that would have been the end of the Democrat party.
BTW, I didn't hear about when our legislature wrote a Constitutional amendment that gave a President the ability to change law without going through Congress of the Senate. When did that happen anyway?
Oh, that's right, OBummer is the most un-American President we've ever had in the history of this country. It's not a wonder that the US Communist Party gave him their support these past few years.
You mean the un-America muslim, the sc*m that doesn't stand for the American flag, the sc*m that want's whs to pay for his family to sit around commit crimes against the people he steals it from.
That sc*m ?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#77959 Oct 19, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Last weekend I milled a 60 foot cedar that dropped last year into 13 foot by three inch planks, some are close to three foot wide. I plan to cut it down and build a deck. I don't have to ask my neighbor or the condo board if they like it or not.
You have to argue about whether or not the man who stay overnight was your guest or if three nights in a row made him a tenant.
Wipe your chin, Afterbirth.
Last year? It's a wonder your neighbors weren't on your sorry behind before this? You don't have to ask your neighbors, because the City of Fort Lauderdale probably jumped your sorry behind for not removing it in a timely manner?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#77960 Oct 19, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess in your mind you following me around and posting ten times to my one response is humiliating... to me, eh, Liar CJ?
"Liar,Liar, pantaloons on fire... 73,063 posts, and you accuse someone of following you around? Boy oh Boy you have a lot of brass??

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#77961 Oct 19, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>"Liar,Liar, pantaloons on fire... 73,063 posts, and you accuse someone of following you around?
Here you are, Afterbirth.

Wipe your chin.

Location hidden

#77962 Oct 19, 2013
the City of Fort Lauderdale probably jumped your sorry behind for not removing it in a timely manner?
I guess following a thought isn't something you are able to do.

I don't live in a condo or have a housing association telling me what color I have to paint my mail box.

I have room to store fallen trees and save them for the mill.

And have the trees that I can harvest if I am so inclined, though I have more than enough from those that fall on their own.

I own property, Shug. In the country. Pump houses and wells and foxes and deer.

And get great pleasure taking care of it. Chain saws and weedwackers and hedge trimmers a tractor and a couple riding lawn mowers including one that will do close to 20 mph...

Someone who would think living in a condo is something a guy would want spends a lot of time thinking about throw pillows and matching drapes.

Not that there is anything wrong with that, Sweet Pea.

Location hidden

#77963 Oct 19, 2013
the City of Fort Lauderdale
Not even close.

Location hidden

#77964 Oct 19, 2013
Barefoot Post Count wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I'm not following you around.
Like a kicked dog.

I guess I should feel flattered that someone should go through all this extra effort- all the extra aliases, all the extra attention.

I guess...
STD free

United States

#77965 Oct 19, 2013
MR CITIZEN 01 wrote:
Hey Zazz, Be Truthful, and Barefoot! I am not on here much, but I see that you three are still smokin' out the ignorant racists. Please keep it up!

Mr. Citizen 01, aka President Barak Obama...:-)
Put your e cigarette down its full of crack!!!!!!
STD free

United States

#77966 Oct 19, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
Will smart security prevent Racists from posting on this thread?

If so, THAT would be SMART security!

Give so-called Patriot a heads-up when that security goes into effect. He may can try an end-around that technology and still try to post.

Then you can alert the system administrators so they can fix that flaw and keep his ugly and ignorant butt off of here.

And yours too!
You're the biggest racist on here are you blind dumb and deaf?????
Patriot DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

#77967 Oct 19, 2013
STD free wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the biggest racist on here are you blind dumb and deaf?????
Their babbling is funny entertainment. Take out all appeaser/wiggers on the first wave. They are a liability.
Patriot DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

#77968 Oct 19, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess following a thought isn't something you are able to do.
I don't live in a condo or have a housing association telling me what color I have to paint my mail box.
I have room to store fallen trees and save them for the mill.
And have the trees that I can harvest if I am so inclined, though I have more than enough from those that fall on their own.
I own property, Shug. In the country. Pump houses and wells and foxes and deer.
And get great pleasure taking care of it. Chain saws and weedwackers and hedge trimmers a tractor and a couple riding lawn mowers including one that will do close to 20 mph...
Someone who would think living in a condo is something a guy would want spends a lot of time thinking about throw pillows and matching drapes.
Not that there is anything wrong with that, Sweet Pea.
I could pile your place and every goddamn thing you own in my backyard or catchpen. Hahaha. Youre no country boy. And if you are you wasted your fkn life in a jailhouse somewhere.

Location hidden

#77969 Oct 19, 2013
Patriot DVC wrote:
<quoted text> I could pile your place and every goddamn thing you own in my backyard
Anything you say, HOmo One.
OH NO

New York, NY

#77970 Oct 19, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
How many little boys does daddy and you have tied up in the basement of your public housing ?

The guilt of your own nature sure makes you point at everyone else.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#77972 Oct 19, 2013
Thread is Dead LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Your buddies change their identities more often than you change toilet paper rolls in childrens bathrooms.
LOL.
You aint my buddy and it's you who is changing identities all the time, and actually thinking people don't see. What a crock.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#77973 Oct 19, 2013
PATRIOT DVC wrote:
<quoted text> Im a betting man. Always have been. Known to win too. Ill play my hand against yours any day poboy! Ive got more stashed in one 4" PVC pipe than your worth. My Daddys Grandpa taught us how that works. The Union pillagers didn't ransack us for a dime. Hahaha. I pity you and your poor liberal concrete habitating ilk. Lost in electronics and suckass media bullshit. Couldn't grow a mater or tater if your fkn life depended on it. And one day it just damn sure may hahaha. I cannot wait! I wanna see you wiggers and afrikan bums killing and destroying each other. Really! Really! The sconce will stand as a bastion of freedom! Guerilla warfare usually withstands the organized Forces.
As Ive said Im a betting man and always have been. Ive bet the farm and my our 8 digit ass on the philosophy weaved into the above. Cant bet with you simply because you wont last long enough or have anything left to collect. And its not a survivalist mentality that drives me its the ingrained triumphant proof of past generations that Im counting on. Good luck. Youre gonna need it.
Your kind always makes me laugh. Anyone who disagrees with your ill informed ignorant thinking is a "liberal". You don't know anything about me. You just echo the same worn out cliches the rest of your flotsam spewing ilk do. Never had an original thought in your life. The reason you're such a bigot is because your cud chewing daddy raised you to think that way, if you even knew who he was. Why would I want to kill anyone? You're the one who's obsessed with violence. You are a pathetic individual. Wiggers, another moronic, trite label. Not surprising you use it.
Patriot DVC

Oaxaca, Mexico

#77974 Oct 19, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
For the record I HATE queers, wiggers, appeasers, apologists, enablers and muslims all equally. That includes you. Youre nothing more than a liberal loudmouth POS. So GFY X2 you trayBgone sympathizer!
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#77975 Oct 19, 2013
Patriot DVC wrote:
<quoted text> For the record I HATE queers, wiggers, appeasers, apologists, enablers and muslims all equally. That includes you. Youre nothing more than a liberal loudmouth POS. So GFY X2 you trayBgone sympathizer!
You see, and he was talking about how all them other types are gonna do themselves in. He's the one who's ripe with violence. And, not to bright either, but what bigot is. Appeasers, apologists and enablers. Those are all laughable.
Truth

United States

#77976 Oct 19, 2013
Funny to see barefoot being exposed for all the lies. It's so easy. Just pick a post and find a lie. I have enjoyed exposing that moron so many times. LOL.

Location hidden

#77977 Oct 19, 2013
Truth wrote:
Funny to see barefoot being exposed for all the lies.
It's funny because we are still waiting for you to prove that Obama lowered the flags when Whitney Houston died.

And of course I proved you were wrong and that it was a REPUBLICAN who lowered flags in his state.

Wipe your chin, SockLoad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Possible Mass Shooting Stopped by Armed Citizen? 1 hr Y QUE 20
Grand Jury Decision Sparks Fresh Unrest in Ferg... 2 hr Yo I said Yo 4
KPD releases names of officers in shooting (Feb '09) 4 hr Vanessa 16
Obama's balancing act on race 13 hr A Fact 3
Thousands rally across US after Ferguson decision 14 hr Jfox772 2
Camera captured Cleveland police shooting of 12... 16 hr Lucas mccain 3
Locked And Loaded: Thank God These 'Good Guys' ... 18 hr Squach 96

Violent Crime People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE