Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments (Page 3,014)

Showing posts 60,261 - 60,280 of65,258
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Barefoot Post Count

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>

LOL, this coming from a nut with 73,044 aliases?

Poor Liar CJ, nobody loves him, not even his mommy.
Sorry to hear about your boyfriend.

http://cdn.theatlanticwire.com/img/upload/201...
Barefoot Post Count

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>

You might start with finding one alias, Liar CJ.

And a different proxy server.

And if you want to throw everyone off your scent, learn to spell.
Nah.

I want you to have a whiff of my ass.
Barefoot Post Count

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>

Walmart is the tea bagger's store of choice: without their support, WalMart would have not left Arkansas.

I wouldn't enter the building.

Nor would any real patriot.
No sh!t Sherlock!

You gotta wear shoes to get into Walmart.

Oh, gotta go now.

Humiliate you later.

LOL.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Even Palin laughs at Birthers, and Cruz is a Canadian whose daddy fought with Castro in the 50's.
PS: is still a Canadian.
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>BS. I'll bet a dollar to a doughnut, you're wrong. Show us the birf certificate if.. you can... Betcha can't??
Friday, Sep 20, 2013 12:55 PM EST
Ted Cruz’s origins continue to haunt him
What's really keeping Ted Cruz from finally renouncing his Canadian citizenship? An expert investigates

Believe it or not, it looks like Sen. Ted Cruz is still a Canadian citizen. Although it has now been over a month since he promised to renounce his Canadian citizenship – which he obtained by virtue of his birth in Calgary, Alberta – there has been no indication (whether press release, statement or otherwise) announcing that he has followed through on the commitment.

Cruz’s website is silent on the subject, his official biography doesn’t even mention the word “Canada,” and I received no response to repeated email requests for additional information. My telephone inquiry to Cruz’s press office produced only an email that repeated his statement of future intention, as first issued on Aug. 19:“I will renounce any Canadian citizenship. Nothing against Canada, but I’m an American citizen by birth and as a U.S. senator, I believe I should be only an American.”

While Cruz’s sentiment was surely sincere at the time, it does appear that he is still holding on to both his Canadian citizenship and his Senate seat. I can’t really fault him for any ambivalence. I am a dual U.S./Canadian citizen myself, and I intend to stay that way, but, then again, I am not planning to run for president. Cruz, on the other hand, has already started courting conservatives in Iowa. So the question must be asked: What is keeping Ted Cruz from finally renouncing his Canadian citizenship?

Perhaps Cruz simply hasn’t gotten around to it. In fairness, the Canadian government requires more than a simple shout-out before canceling somebody’s citizenship. The aspiring ex-Canadian has to pay a fee of $100 and submit an official “Application to Renounce Canadian Citizenship,” which could be a bother for someone with a busy schedule of Tea Party meetings and lectures for the Heritage Foundation. On the other hand, the renunciation form is pretty simple. There are only 12 questions on the application, and most of them request basic information such as name, address and date of birth, all of which could be handled by a staffer.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Sen. Ted Cruz was born on Dec. 22, 1970 in Calgary, Alberta, Canada to a Cuban father and an American mother.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Barefoot Post Count wrote:
<quoted text>
No sh!t Sherlock!
I guess in your mind you following me around and posting ten times to my one response is humiliating... to me, eh, Liar CJ?
Barefoot Post Count

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>

I guess in your mind you following me around and posting ten times to my one response is humiliating... to me, eh, Liar CJ?
Oh, I'm not following you around.

I'm just reviewing this thread and laughing at all the idiocy that you and zazz and Christo1 aka Be Truthful Be Free and Mr. Citizen have posted.

LOL.

You people really are SICK!

You all left a trail of idiocy and insanity, threats and promises,
lies and hatred, and pedophilia and perversion that will once again be exposed for all to see.

It ain't rocket science.

LOL.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
Heard this on TV tonight:
"Republicans are whining that they got nothing out of the shutdown. Not true. They got 8 years of Hillary Clinton."
What they should have done is say they would fund Commie Care only if the law goes as planned. No Commie Care light, no special outs for DumBama's friends and buddies, just Commie Care full steam ahead.

Then after the economy collapsed and millions moved from full-time to part-time work, that would have been the end of the Democrat party.

BTW, I didn't hear about when our legislature wrote a Constitutional amendment that gave a President the ability to change law without going through Congress of the Senate. When did that happen anyway?

Oh, that's right, OBummer is the most un-American President we've ever had in the history of this country. It's not a wonder that the US Communist Party gave him their support these past few years.
OH NO

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What they should have done is say they would fund Commie Care only if the law goes as planned. No Commie Care light, no special outs for DumBama's friends and buddies, just Commie Care full steam ahead.
Then after the economy collapsed and millions moved from full-time to part-time work, that would have been the end of the Democrat party.
BTW, I didn't hear about when our legislature wrote a Constitutional amendment that gave a President the ability to change law without going through Congress of the Senate. When did that happen anyway?
Oh, that's right, OBummer is the most un-American President we've ever had in the history of this country. It's not a wonder that the US Communist Party gave him their support these past few years.
You mean the un-America muslim, the sc*m that doesn't stand for the American flag, the sc*m that want's whs to pay for his family to sit around commit crimes against the people he steals it from.
That sc*m ?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Last weekend I milled a 60 foot cedar that dropped last year into 13 foot by three inch planks, some are close to three foot wide. I plan to cut it down and build a deck. I don't have to ask my neighbor or the condo board if they like it or not.
You have to argue about whether or not the man who stay overnight was your guest or if three nights in a row made him a tenant.
Wipe your chin, Afterbirth.
Last year? It's a wonder your neighbors weren't on your sorry behind before this? You don't have to ask your neighbors, because the City of Fort Lauderdale probably jumped your sorry behind for not removing it in a timely manner?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Liar,Liar, pantaloons on fire... 73,063 posts, and you accuse someone of following you around? Boy oh Boy you have a lot of brass??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>"Liar,Liar, pantaloons on fire... 73,063 posts, and you accuse someone of following you around?
Here you are, Afterbirth.

Wipe your chin.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

the City of Fort Lauderdale probably jumped your sorry behind for not removing it in a timely manner?
I guess following a thought isn't something you are able to do.

I don't live in a condo or have a housing association telling me what color I have to paint my mail box.

I have room to store fallen trees and save them for the mill.

And have the trees that I can harvest if I am so inclined, though I have more than enough from those that fall on their own.

I own property, Shug. In the country. Pump houses and wells and foxes and deer.

And get great pleasure taking care of it. Chain saws and weedwackers and hedge trimmers a tractor and a couple riding lawn mowers including one that will do close to 20 mph...

Someone who would think living in a condo is something a guy would want spends a lot of time thinking about throw pillows and matching drapes.

Not that there is anything wrong with that, Sweet Pea.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

the City of Fort Lauderdale
Not even close.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Barefoot Post Count wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I'm not following you around.
Like a kicked dog.

I guess I should feel flattered that someone should go through all this extra effort- all the extra aliases, all the extra attention.

I guess...
STD free

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

MR CITIZEN 01 wrote:
Hey Zazz, Be Truthful, and Barefoot! I am not on here much, but I see that you three are still smokin' out the ignorant racists. Please keep it up!

Mr. Citizen 01, aka President Barak Obama...:-)
Put your e cigarette down its full of crack!!!!!!
STD free

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
Will smart security prevent Racists from posting on this thread?

If so, THAT would be SMART security!

Give so-called Patriot a heads-up when that security goes into effect. He may can try an end-around that technology and still try to post.

Then you can alert the system administrators so they can fix that flaw and keep his ugly and ignorant butt off of here.

And yours too!
You're the biggest racist on here are you blind dumb and deaf?????
Patriot DVC

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

STD free wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the biggest racist on here are you blind dumb and deaf?????
Their babbling is funny entertainment. Take out all appeaser/wiggers on the first wave. They are a liability.
Patriot DVC

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess following a thought isn't something you are able to do.
I don't live in a condo or have a housing association telling me what color I have to paint my mail box.
I have room to store fallen trees and save them for the mill.
And have the trees that I can harvest if I am so inclined, though I have more than enough from those that fall on their own.
I own property, Shug. In the country. Pump houses and wells and foxes and deer.
And get great pleasure taking care of it. Chain saws and weedwackers and hedge trimmers a tractor and a couple riding lawn mowers including one that will do close to 20 mph...
Someone who would think living in a condo is something a guy would want spends a lot of time thinking about throw pillows and matching drapes.
Not that there is anything wrong with that, Sweet Pea.
I could pile your place and every goddamn thing you own in my backyard or catchpen. Hahaha. Youre no country boy. And if you are you wasted your fkn life in a jailhouse somewhere.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Patriot DVC wrote:
<quoted text> I could pile your place and every goddamn thing you own in my backyard
Anything you say, HOmo One.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 60,261 - 60,280 of65,258
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••