Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66309 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#77969 Oct 19, 2013
Patriot DVC wrote:
<quoted text> I could pile your place and every goddamn thing you own in my backyard
Anything you say, HOmo One.
OH NO

New York, NY

#77970 Oct 19, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
How many little boys does daddy and you have tied up in the basement of your public housing ?

The guilt of your own nature sure makes you point at everyone else.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#77972 Oct 19, 2013
Thread is Dead LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Your buddies change their identities more often than you change toilet paper rolls in childrens bathrooms.
LOL.
You aint my buddy and it's you who is changing identities all the time, and actually thinking people don't see. What a crock.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#77973 Oct 19, 2013
PATRIOT DVC wrote:
<quoted text> Im a betting man. Always have been. Known to win too. Ill play my hand against yours any day poboy! Ive got more stashed in one 4" PVC pipe than your worth. My Daddys Grandpa taught us how that works. The Union pillagers didn't ransack us for a dime. Hahaha. I pity you and your poor liberal concrete habitating ilk. Lost in electronics and suckass media bullshit. Couldn't grow a mater or tater if your fkn life depended on it. And one day it just damn sure may hahaha. I cannot wait! I wanna see you wiggers and afrikan bums killing and destroying each other. Really! Really! The sconce will stand as a bastion of freedom! Guerilla warfare usually withstands the organized Forces.
As Ive said Im a betting man and always have been. Ive bet the farm and my our 8 digit ass on the philosophy weaved into the above. Cant bet with you simply because you wont last long enough or have anything left to collect. And its not a survivalist mentality that drives me its the ingrained triumphant proof of past generations that Im counting on. Good luck. Youre gonna need it.
Your kind always makes me laugh. Anyone who disagrees with your ill informed ignorant thinking is a "liberal". You don't know anything about me. You just echo the same worn out cliches the rest of your flotsam spewing ilk do. Never had an original thought in your life. The reason you're such a bigot is because your cud chewing daddy raised you to think that way, if you even knew who he was. Why would I want to kill anyone? You're the one who's obsessed with violence. You are a pathetic individual. Wiggers, another moronic, trite label. Not surprising you use it.
Patriot DVC

Oaxaca De Juárez, Mexico

#77974 Oct 19, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
For the record I HATE queers, wiggers, appeasers, apologists, enablers and muslims all equally. That includes you. Youre nothing more than a liberal loudmouth POS. So GFY X2 you trayBgone sympathizer!
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#77975 Oct 19, 2013
Patriot DVC wrote:
<quoted text> For the record I HATE queers, wiggers, appeasers, apologists, enablers and muslims all equally. That includes you. Youre nothing more than a liberal loudmouth POS. So GFY X2 you trayBgone sympathizer!
You see, and he was talking about how all them other types are gonna do themselves in. He's the one who's ripe with violence. And, not to bright either, but what bigot is. Appeasers, apologists and enablers. Those are all laughable.
Truth

United States

#77976 Oct 19, 2013
Funny to see barefoot being exposed for all the lies. It's so easy. Just pick a post and find a lie. I have enjoyed exposing that moron so many times. LOL.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#77977 Oct 19, 2013
Truth wrote:
Funny to see barefoot being exposed for all the lies.
It's funny because we are still waiting for you to prove that Obama lowered the flags when Whitney Houston died.

And of course I proved you were wrong and that it was a REPUBLICAN who lowered flags in his state.

Wipe your chin, SockLoad.
The Prophecy of zazz

Atlanta, GA

#77978 Oct 19, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>

Whoever wrote this drivel must not be familiar with Florida laws.

Nor familiar with Corey.

She always gets her man.

Captain Zimmerman will be an old man when he gets out.

Bet he won't play gun toting thug cop wannabe again.

Meanwhile Captain Zimmerman cries himself to sleep every night.

But it takes him HOURS of crying to wear himself out.

Where oh where is Daddy Judge Zimmerman now?
He's prolly vacationing on the Riviera with his boy.

Where are you now, besides looking like a stupid racist?

LOL.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/sanford-fl/TK...
The Prophecy of zazz

Atlanta, GA

#77979 Oct 19, 2013
Truth wrote:
Funny to see barefoot being exposed for all the lies.

It's so easy.

Just pick a post and find a lie.

I have enjoyed exposing that moron so many times.

LOL.
Now it's my turn.

LOL.
The Prophecy of zazz

Atlanta, GA

#77980 Oct 19, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>

On the bright side he is going to be fresh meat on his cell block.

He knows it too, that's why he is crying himself to sleep every night.
Fresh meat, eh?

Your meat ain't fresh, but there sure is a lot of it.
The Prophecy of zazz

Atlanta, GA

#77981 Oct 19, 2013
but = butt
OH NO

New York, NY

#77982 Oct 19, 2013
The Prophecy of zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
He's prolly vacationing on the Riviera with his boy.
Where are you now, besides looking like a stupid racist?
LOL.
Zazz is probably just barefools feminine side, not that he ever was a man, but 1/10 man to totally fem.

They showed up around the same time, backing themselves.

Even idiots like him/her can make a few profiles.

You should just refer to it as himher.
Patriot DVC

Oaxaca De Juárez, Mexico

#77983 Oct 19, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
You see, and he was talking about how all them other types are gonna do themselves in. He's the one who's ripe with violence. And, not to bright either, but what bigot is. Appeasers, apologists and enablers. Those are all laughable.
Do you think accusing me of being "ripe with violence" is offending? Americans are a violent people. That's what made our country. From the Bay of Boston to winning the West violence was here. Even today. We love a winner. Look at football, boxing, or the combat heroes from the Mesopotamia sandbox. Americans love winners and violence is a part of being a real man. Take it or leave it. I will not hesitate to pick up my rifle and violently attack the tyrants that are ruining our nation this very moment. Im also both physically and mentally prepared to do so at any given minute.
Idiots like yourself have become so dumbed down and out of touch with reality it shames me to call you an American.
And on the ability to become very violent regarding the circumstances surrounding the unfortunate loss of liberty and freedom in America today I hereby stand bowing to no man!
Josef

Gardnerville, NV

#77984 Oct 19, 2013
I always heard that DVC meant Devout Vigorous Corksoaker?
Barezazz

Atlanta, GA

#77985 Oct 19, 2013
OH NO wrote:
<quoted text>

Zazz is probably just barefools feminine side, not that he ever was a man, but 1/10 man to totally fem.

They showed up around the same time, backing themselves.

Even idiots like him/her can make a few profiles.

You should just refer to it as himher.
LOL.
Barezazz

Atlanta, GA

#77987 Oct 19, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>

The state will prove Captain Zimmerman was the follower, the stalker, the attacker, the shooter and the murderer. 25 to life.

The streets will be safer because Captain Zimmerman will be locked up and other cop wanna be's will think before gunning down an unarmed boy.
Uh, really?

You don't say!

LOL.

Barezazz

Atlanta, GA

#77988 Oct 19, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>

Guess you didn't crawl far enough from under that rock to read.

Tsk, tsk.

If you had a brain you would know Trayvon had a girlfriend whom he was talking to on his cell when Captain Zimmerman accosted him.

Why shouldn't Mr Martin have a girlfriend?

Most adult males do.

They ones that don't are either looking or have a boyfriend.

Keep up or shut up.
WTF?

You think guys who don't have girlfriends are gay?

Most single guys don't have a girlfriend.

They got at least a couple/three of 'em.

Martin would have been better off with a boyfriend though.

That nasty old tire-neck sent him to his grave.

Tsk, tsk.

LOL.
Truth

United States

#77989 Oct 19, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>It's funny because we are still waiting for you to prove that Obama lowered the flags when Whitney Houston died.

And of course I proved you were wrong and that it was a REPUBLICAN who lowered flags in his state.

Wipe your chin, SockLoad.
Actually you have proved nothing. Just like anything about the Martin case. I exposed every lie you told on the subject. Please tell us more about your evidence on the case. Your face is still glazed. LOL.
Bald Face Liar zazz

Atlanta, GA

#77990 Oct 19, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>

You forgot the most important part.

THE NEXT DAY.

After he had time to bash his nose on something.

We all saw how he looked the night he shot (murdered) Trayvon.
Yes we did.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-C85gOOIFPV8/UL448Qx...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 700 are dead and Chicago is out of control 4 hr red dawn 2
News 18-year-old accused in deadly southeast Missour... 6 hr Glizzyshii 6
News Pregnant woman shot dead, baby delivered 8 hr Who 1
News Shaun Dowdy arrested at his home Tuesday night. (Feb '09) 10 hr Poster 11
News Two white Catholic school students expelled for... 22 hr Fillin Nippers 1
News Man enters Kennedy plea in fatal Raleigh shooting (Sep '13) Thu Christa 15
News Police: Lawrence suspect told pal he 'stabbed a... Wed Bruno Max 1
More from around the web