Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66313 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#77880 Oct 17, 2013
Thread is Dead LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Mighty elixers huh?
From your part of the world?
LOL.
You mean like purple drank with a squirt of lemon extract?
Creme de la limpus?
Or stank ho pee drank?
Huh?
Here Here.
LOL.
Hey, where'd you go Jit? Or, Just Ignorant Trash. Or, resident pervert. Or etc ad ad nauseum.

Location hidden

#77881 Oct 17, 2013
Thread is Dead LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're all the same schitzoid.
LOL.
We all know, even though you now live in a hick town worthy of your bigotry, you were Chicago Born. ROFLMAO at you.

Location hidden

#77882 Oct 17, 2013
MR CITIZEN 01 wrote:
Hey Zazz, Be Truthful, and Barefoot! I am not on here much, but I see that you three are still smokin' out the ignorant racists. Please keep it up!
Mr. Citizen 01, aka President Barak Obama...:-)
He there Mr C. I'm not here often. The resident pervert (he of the many names) and the expatriated American have run everyone off with their bigotry and hatred so it's usually quite boring.

Since: Jan 13

Spokane, WA

#77883 Oct 18, 2013
Maaaaaan...those Tea-Faggers got their butts whooped by our President yesterday. I wonder if their association with the Republican party spells the end of the Republican party as they deserve, and their blatant racism. I hope so. Hahahahahaha...
Patriot

Huajuapan De León, Mexico

#77884 Oct 18, 2013
Hahaha yeah YOUR president made the historic movement of driving the US further into debt than all previous White Presidents combined! That's really something to be proud of. It will serve to speed up the process of driving the country into financial oblivion. And who will be the first to suffer? Hahaha His faithful welfare followers that's who. Just look how they reacted at a slight delay in their freebie groceries. Hahahaha it was too funny. And he has the balls to assign a special task force to actually go out and solicit folks to signup on welfare programs! This is astonishing but considering the following of the great half black messiah what else can one expect??? The recipients cant see past tomorrow and realize theyre on a one way trip to hell and stoking the engine at the same time. Theres no need to explain how it works to you freeloading bums. Youre to ignorant to understand.
That attitude will be your downfall and end your vacation on this earth. I payiently await the day myself hahaha! Oh Happy Days are Ahead!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#77885 Oct 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't what you are talking about unless it is bring truckers to happy endings using your tongue stud, Pinocchio.
WASHINGTON (MarketWatch)— Of all the falsehoods told about President Barack Obama, the biggest whopper is the one about his reckless spending spree.
As would-be president Mitt Romney tells it:“I will lead us out of this debt and spending inferno.”
Almost everyone believes that Obama has presided over a massive increase in federal spending, an “inferno” of spending that threatens our jobs, our businesses and our children’s future. Even Democrats seem to think it’s true.
Government spending under Obama, including his signature stimulus bill, is rising at a 1.4% annualized pace — slower than at any time in nearly 60 years.
But it didn’t happen. Although there was a big stimulus bill under Obama, federal spending is rising at the slowest pace since Dwight Eisenhower brought the Korean War to an end in the 1950s.
Even hapless Herbert Hoover managed to increase spending more than Obama has.
Here are the facts, according to the official government statistics:
• In the 2009 fiscal year — the last of George W. Bush’s presidency — federal spending rose by 17.9% from $2.98 trillion to $3.52 trillion. Check the official numbers at the Office of Management and Budget.
• In fiscal 2010 — the first budget under Obama — spending fell 1.8% to $3.46 trillion.
• In fiscal 2011, spending rose 4.3% to $3.60 trillion.
• In fiscal 2012, spending is set to rise 0.7% to $3.63 trillion, according to the Congressional Budget Office’s estimate of the budget that was agreed to last August.
• Finally in fiscal 2013 — the final budget of Obama’s term — spending is scheduled to fall 1.3% to $3.58 trillion. Read the CBO’s latest budget outlook.
The big surge in federal spending happened in fiscal 2009, before Obama took office. Since then, spending growth has been relatively flat.
Over Obama’s four budget years, federal spending is on track to rise from $3.52 trillion to $3.58 trillion, an annualized increase of just 0.4%.
There has been no huge increase in spending under the current president, despite what you hear.
Why do people think Obama has spent like a drunken sailor? It’s in part because of a fundamental misunderstanding of the federal budget.
(clip)
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/obama-spendi...
What were the budget amounts in those years in real dollars? You have no idea about budgets and percentages of growth. Your percentage of growth probably comes in putting another of your charges on the food stamp rolls.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#77888 Oct 18, 2013
Natty Bumppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The Aids must be affecting your pea sized brain Bare Ass DumbAss.
Swallowing seminal fluid must be shrinking yours, Shug.

And you had none to spare to start with.

Location hidden

#77889 Oct 18, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>What were the budget amounts in those years in real dollars?.
You think you understand budgets but you don't have the where with all to click on the link?

Wipe your chin, Afterbith.

Location hidden

#77890 Oct 18, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Really makes one wonder, doesn't it?
The 28 percent Republican approval rate doesn't make anyone with intelligence wonder.

Which is why tea baggers are confused.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#77892 Oct 18, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he is and the crime rate went down a little. Tax dollars saved.
He changes his identity regularly, but his song remains the same.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#77893 Oct 18, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Hahaha yeah YOUR president made the historic movement of driving the US further into debt than all previous White Presidents combined! That's really something to be proud of. It will serve to speed up the process of driving the country into financial oblivion. And who will be the first to suffer? Hahaha His faithful welfare followers that's who. Just look how they reacted at a slight delay in their freebie groceries. Hahahaha it was too funny. And he has the balls to assign a special task force to actually go out and solicit folks to signup on welfare programs! This is astonishing but considering the following of the great half black messiah what else can one expect??? The recipients cant see past tomorrow and realize theyre on a one way trip to hell and stoking the engine at the same time. Theres no need to explain how it works to you freeloading bums. Youre to ignorant to understand.
That attitude will be your downfall and end your vacation on this earth. I payiently await the day myself hahaha! Oh Happy Days are Ahead!
You think Obama is responsible for the mess government has made of the economy? Shows how simple you are. Government is a joke and Obama has one vote, he can do nothing without full consent of the congress and senate. They worked out a deal, just as I knew they would, after the drama had played out. Now, we have a few more months before the next act. Eventually the international business corporations who control all politicians will simply do away with government and take the reigns. That's what this whole thing is about. The Soviet Union no longer exists and the US government will be next. The power is now in China anyway, with cheap manpower, no regulations and plenty of electricity so governments will only slow things down with their pointless charade of concern for the welfare of the planet and the people on it. This has all been carefully planned out for a long time and people will keep fighting over piddly things until it doesn't matter anymore. And, by the way, China is the only remaining powerful "communist" government, which was supposed to be the US enemy. If government doesn't mean anything to the international business, and national boundaries don't exist to business, what makes you think people will matter, regardless of what color they are. People are the cheapest commodity there is and playing one color against the other is even easier than making one country go to war with another. You don't need to pump in propaganda to get the people heated up for battle when they're stupid enough to hate each other over skin color already.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#77894 Oct 18, 2013
Patriot wrote:
The chickens will all come home to roost. I cant wait to watch the pitiful starving bastards that are dependent on welfare on a daily basis. This is going to be fun watching from a well designed, well planned strategically located sconce off the grid high in the swamp. Cattle grazing, chickens laying, corn sprouting and fish and game abundant. All being overseen by a small but efficient platoon of family members and close friends. Just send me a postcard via pony express hahaha!
How sweet the redneck slavery plantation hillbillys can live compared to the ghetto hyenas, liberal jackals and appeaser/apologist wiggers! hahaha.
You're a fool. Still stuck on your color scheme. When the government plays out it's hand no one is going to come out ahead except the players. The government apes are all on the take and they get all they need for themselves and their families no matter what happens to everyone else. They always have and always will. But, unless you're some kind of survivalist nut with enough fire power to hold off an army and enough people willing to die to accomplish that, when the corporate ball team comes to call you won't be any different to them then anyone else. If you're not running the show you're just another number to be eliminated.
free life fo chips

New York, NY

#77895 Oct 18, 2013
The trillions the blacks will use in free health care will lower the burden. They have the highest rate for disease of any race on the planet, how much are the shots ? Now they can pop out thousands for mo money.

Shouldn't obammy and his family use the money they made from being on the wizard of OZ. Must be a big change from using wings to a VC-25.

Location hidden

#77896 Oct 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You think you understand budgets but you don't have the where with all to click on the link?
Wipe your chin, Afterbith.
I understand you don't know the first thing about a budget. You follow someone whom never had a job, never had to make a budget. You must let other people "Wipe your chin" at the home. Give it up Barefootin' It, I surprised they allow you computer time, in the 'Straight jacket' ward?

Location hidden

#77897 Oct 18, 2013
<quoted text>I understand you don't know the first thing about a budget.
I understand you find it challenging to making your end of section eight housing, especially after your food stamps and SNAP runs out.

Location hidden

#77898 Oct 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand you find it challenging to making your end of section eight housing, especially after your food stamps and SNAP runs out.
I'll put my condo up against your welfare run apartment, and food stamps anytime, Barefootin' It? What the heck is SNAP? Never heard of that?
Since you know your way around the welfare department, enlighten us?

Location hidden

#77899 Oct 18, 2013
<quoted text>I'll put my condo up
I'm not interested in your imaginary condo, Afterbirth, and even if it was imaginary, I wouldn't live in a condo.
Thread is Dead LOL

Montréal, Canada

#77901 Oct 18, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>

He changes his identity regularly, but his song remains the same.
Your buddies change their identities more often than you change toilet paper rolls in childrens bathrooms.

LOL.
Thread is Dead LOL

Montréal, Canada

#77902 Oct 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm not interested in your imaginary condo, Afterbirth, and even if it was imaginary, I wouldn't live in a condo.
Of course you wouldn't.

Pedophiles aren't allowed to live in condominiums.

Neither are children or animals.

Looks like that leaves you pissin' in the wind.

LOL.
Thread is Dead LOL

Montréal, Canada

#77903 Oct 18, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes, when Bush was president Florida started requiring an original birth certificate for driver's license and many other things. Also we had to use our national ID number, which used to be our Social Security number.
Then it looks like Obama will never be able to legally drive in the State of Florida if he ever decides to become a resident.

But that's OK, he's still got 56 other states where he can reside.

LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Malone man facing six felonies in alleged drive... 2 hr Its a shame 1
News Arrests Made In Murder Of Maryiah Coleman 12 hr Charlene 6
News City Man Arrested In 2006 Slaying Of Woman (Nov '07) 18 hr Sarap 51
News Last suspect in Mound Bayou shooting jailed (May '07) 21 hr lol 15
News Final man sentenced in Owensboro, Ky., robbery ... (Aug '11) 22 hr Bud 22
News Shooting probe turns to distance (Mar '09) Tue Its me 26
News Police seek murder suspect (Oct '07) Tue Anonymous 46
More from around the web