Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66305 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#77865 Oct 17, 2013
zazz wrote:
Gallup reports the Republican Party's approval rating has sunk to 28%—the lowest rating in the history of Gallup polling.
Independent voters give Democrats a nine-point lead.
Really makes one wonder, doesn't it?

The battle between Republicans and Democrats is that Republicans want to spend less money and Democrats want to spend even more.

It's amazing how many people in this country don't understand the word "broke." What does broke mean anyway?

Broke means no money. Broke likely means in debt. Broke means failure.

Now we have these polls and surveys come out that state the majority of Americans support failure. Then when we get failure, we all sit back and act dumbfounded. How did this happen anyway? We supported and voted in failure, and now it's here!!!! Surprise!

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#77866 Oct 17, 2013
Thread is Dead LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
America was always at a severe disadvantage from its inception.
Revolutionary War, Slavery, The Bank of the United States, Civil War, Robber Barons, The Federal Reserve, The Great War, The League of Nations, The Great Depression, World War II, The United Nations, High Taxes, The Cold war, Communist Infiltration, The Civil Rights Movement, Viet Nam, The Hippie Movement, Abortion Rights, Watergate, Inflation, High Unemployment, Budget Deficits, The Nartional Debt, The Great Recession.....When has America ever caught a break?
I'll tell you.

America will catch a break when the last shovel of dirt has been sprinkled upon your grave and the graves of your fellow cretins.
PATRIOT DVC

Juxtlahuaca, Mexico

#77868 Oct 17, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad they don't.
DumBama is one of the most failed Presidents in our lifetime, so I hope nobody refers to him as being half-white either now or in the future.
Yes it is something to be ashamed of. His poor White family must be truly ashamed..........

Truth's Door

#77869 Oct 17, 2013
PATRIOT DVC wrote:
<quoted text> You punkass little weasel. Whats with all you liberals that want to silence the goddamn truth anyway? You should move to China or Cuba and take all the freeloading halfbreeds with you. I have a right to free speech and the truth will eventually come thru. Spilling the blood of creeps like you will be my pleasure and all the stupid ass quacking you do and depending on an out of control govt to protect you will not work long. Until then GFY!
You have reduced yourself to a laughingstock with your posts.

I'm not at all worried about your threats. You're a paper tiger. Petty soon I will ball you up and throw your sorry butt in the trash.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#77870 Oct 17, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't want to touch the dollar you earned, Afterbirth.
Probably not, Barefootin' It, because it was earned. You don't know anything about earning, all yours come in vouchers from Broward County Florida welfare dept, don't they...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#77872 Oct 17, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
The battle between Republicans and Democrats is that Republicans want to spend less money
You don't what you are talking about unless it is bring truckers to happy endings using your tongue stud, Pinocchio.

WASHINGTON (MarketWatch)— Of all the falsehoods told about President Barack Obama, the biggest whopper is the one about his reckless spending spree.

As would-be president Mitt Romney tells it:“I will lead us out of this debt and spending inferno.”

Almost everyone believes that Obama has presided over a massive increase in federal spending, an “inferno” of spending that threatens our jobs, our businesses and our children’s future. Even Democrats seem to think it’s true.
Government spending under Obama, including his signature stimulus bill, is rising at a 1.4% annualized pace — slower than at any time in nearly 60 years.

But it didn’t happen. Although there was a big stimulus bill under Obama, federal spending is rising at the slowest pace since Dwight Eisenhower brought the Korean War to an end in the 1950s.

Even hapless Herbert Hoover managed to increase spending more than Obama has.

Here are the facts, according to the official government statistics:

• In the 2009 fiscal year — the last of George W. Bush’s presidency — federal spending rose by 17.9% from $2.98 trillion to $3.52 trillion. Check the official numbers at the Office of Management and Budget.

• In fiscal 2010 — the first budget under Obama — spending fell 1.8% to $3.46 trillion.

• In fiscal 2011, spending rose 4.3% to $3.60 trillion.

• In fiscal 2012, spending is set to rise 0.7% to $3.63 trillion, according to the Congressional Budget Office’s estimate of the budget that was agreed to last August.

• Finally in fiscal 2013 — the final budget of Obama’s term — spending is scheduled to fall 1.3% to $3.58 trillion. Read the CBO’s latest budget outlook.
The big surge in federal spending happened in fiscal 2009, before Obama took office. Since then, spending growth has been relatively flat.

Over Obama’s four budget years, federal spending is on track to rise from $3.52 trillion to $3.58 trillion, an annualized increase of just 0.4%.

There has been no huge increase in spending under the current president, despite what you hear.

Why do people think Obama has spent like a drunken sailor? It’s in part because of a fundamental misunderstanding of the federal budget.
(clip)

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/obama-spendi...

Location hidden

#77873 Oct 17, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Now we have these polls and surveys come out that state the majority of Americans support failure.
!

I think what happens is they stick their sausage in your mouth and it cuts off the air to your brain, Pinocchio.

Location hidden

#77874 Oct 17, 2013
free for troop wrote:
Hope obama will now make it law that blacks,
Best of luck staying in front of Topix, bigot.

Wipe your chin, shug: looks like you have a little LeRoy running down your face.
Thread is Dead LOL

Montréal, Canada

#77875 Oct 17, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>

I'll tell you.

America will catch a break when the last shovel of dirt has been sprinkled upon your grave and the graves of your fellow cretins.
Well that's why I said there will be a war in the countrys future.

Millions of people like yourself can't wait for that to happen.

You dream of the day when there will be chaos and famine, and death and destruction.

You're miserable and you want to take everybody else down with you.

It's your envy, you want what hard working people have earned. It's your greed, and your sloth.

You live to satisfy your insatiable perverted lust at the expense of society. It's your pride, and your vanity.

It's your uncontrolable fear and you're unbridled hatred that has brought you to this place.

It's your unwavering condemnation and ongoing crucifiction of George Zimmerman even as he was found to be NOT GUILTY by a jury of his peers. You're not a Christian, you just pretend to be a preacher with your Godlike pronouncements.

You'd love nothing more than to see this country go down a path to hell because you are a spoiled little child throwing Internet temper tantrums.

You're so special.

Go to the head of your class.

You've earned it.

55 IQ. Standard.

Truth's Door

#77876 Oct 17, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't what you are talking about unless it is bring truckers to happy endings using your tongue stud, Pinocchio.
WASHINGTON (MarketWatch)— Of all the falsehoods told about President Barack Obama, the biggest whopper is the one about his reckless spending spree.
As would-be president Mitt Romney tells it:“I will lead us out of this debt and spending inferno.”
Almost everyone believes that Obama has presided over a massive increase in federal spending, an “inferno” of spending that threatens our jobs, our businesses and our children’s future. Even Democrats seem to think it’s true.
Government spending under Obama, including his signature stimulus bill, is rising at a 1.4% annualized pace — slower than at any time in nearly 60 years.
But it didn’t happen. Although there was a big stimulus bill under Obama, federal spending is rising at the slowest pace since Dwight Eisenhower brought the Korean War to an end in the 1950s.
• In the 2009 fiscal year — the last of George W. Bush’s presidency — federal spending rose by 17.9% from $2.98 trillion to $3.52 trillion. Check the official numbers at the Office of Management and Budget.
• In fiscal 2010 — the first budget under Obama — spending fell 1.8% to $3.46 trillion.
• In fiscal 2012, spending is set to rise 0.7% to $3.63 trillion, according to the Congressional Budget Office’s estimate of the budget that was agreed to last August.
• Finally in fiscal 2013 — the final budget of Obama’s term — spending is scheduled to fall 1.3% to $3.58 trillion. Read the CBO’s latest budget outlook.
The big surge in federal spending happened in fiscal 2009, before Obama took office. Since then, spending growth has been relatively flat.
Over Obama’s four budget years, federal spending is on track to rise from $3.52 trillion to $3.58 trillion, an annualized increase of just 0.4%.
There has been no huge increase in spending under the current president, despite what you hear.
Why do people think Obama has spent like a drunken sailor? It’s in part because of a fundamental misunderstanding of the federal budget.
(clip)
The Liars, Racists and Haters will look Facts in the face and turn away.

They enjoy spreading lies on the President. It makes them feel good, it feeds their insatiable racist appetites.

You give them the Truth.

They could care less.
Thread is Dead LOL

Montréal, Canada

#77878 Oct 17, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>

The Liars, Racists and Haters will look Facts in the face and turn away.

They enjoy spreading lies on the President. It makes them feel good, it feeds their insatiable racist appetites.

You give them the Truth.

They could care less.
LOL.

Total BS.

Everybody knows that Obama added more to the deficit in four years than Bush did in 8 years.

Look at the chart!

Obama trillion dollar stimulus rip offs, out of control spending, you name it,$5 Trillion added on to the National Debt.

Your facts are lies.

Your source is bogus.

Liberalism is a lie.

You are a lie.

Thread is Dead.

You got nothin'.

LOL.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#77879 Oct 17, 2013
Thread is Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to believe that he could become president without ever producing an original birth certificate.
Some states require an applicant to produce a copy of an original birth certificate just to get a drivers license or a State ID card.
This just goes to show how deep the communist takeover in America really is. He had plenty of foreign support besides blacks and stupid whites.
Yes, when Bush was president Florida started requiring an original birth certificate for driver's license and many other things. Also we had to use our national ID number, which used to be our Social Security number.

Location hidden

#77880 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Mighty elixers huh?
From your part of the world?
LOL.
You mean like purple drank with a squirt of lemon extract?
Creme de la limpus?
Or stank ho pee drank?
Huh?
Here Here.
LOL.
Hey, where'd you go Jit? Or, Just Ignorant Trash. Or, resident pervert. Or etc ad ad nauseum.

Location hidden

#77881 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>
I think you're all the same schitzoid.
LOL.
We all know, even though you now live in a hick town worthy of your bigotry, you were Chicago Born. ROFLMAO at you.

Location hidden

#77882 Oct 17, 2013
MR CITIZEN 01 wrote:
Hey Zazz, Be Truthful, and Barefoot! I am not on here much, but I see that you three are still smokin' out the ignorant racists. Please keep it up!
Mr. Citizen 01, aka President Barak Obama...:-)
He there Mr C. I'm not here often. The resident pervert (he of the many names) and the expatriated American have run everyone off with their bigotry and hatred so it's usually quite boring.

Since: Jan 13

Spokane, WA

#77883 Oct 18, 2013
Maaaaaan...those Tea-Faggers got their butts whooped by our President yesterday. I wonder if their association with the Republican party spells the end of the Republican party as they deserve, and their blatant racism. I hope so. Hahahahahaha...
Patriot

Huajuapan De León, Mexico

#77884 Oct 18, 2013
Hahaha yeah YOUR president made the historic movement of driving the US further into debt than all previous White Presidents combined! That's really something to be proud of. It will serve to speed up the process of driving the country into financial oblivion. And who will be the first to suffer? Hahaha His faithful welfare followers that's who. Just look how they reacted at a slight delay in their freebie groceries. Hahahaha it was too funny. And he has the balls to assign a special task force to actually go out and solicit folks to signup on welfare programs! This is astonishing but considering the following of the great half black messiah what else can one expect??? The recipients cant see past tomorrow and realize theyre on a one way trip to hell and stoking the engine at the same time. Theres no need to explain how it works to you freeloading bums. Youre to ignorant to understand.
That attitude will be your downfall and end your vacation on this earth. I payiently await the day myself hahaha! Oh Happy Days are Ahead!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#77885 Oct 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
(clip)
What were the budget amounts in those years in real dollars? You have no idea about budgets and percentages of growth. Your percentage of growth probably comes in putting another of your charges on the food stamp rolls.

Location hidden

#77888 Oct 18, 2013
Natty Bumppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The Aids must be affecting your pea sized brain Bare Ass DumbAss.
Swallowing seminal fluid must be shrinking yours, Shug.

And you had none to spare to start with.

Location hidden

#77889 Oct 18, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>What were the budget amounts in those years in real dollars?.
You think you understand budgets but you don't have the where with all to click on the link?

Wipe your chin, Afterbith.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If an assault weapons ban can't stop school sho... 1 hr javawhey 794
News Reputed Gang Member Faces New Charges 4 hr Eye 4 N Eye 2
News Homicide rate in Knoxville, Knox County hits hi... 18 hr Mayor Madelyn 5
News Two Dead In Elgin Shooting (Jul '10) Wed Small Towner in OK 14
News Las Vegas man shot neighbor as he lay on ground... Wed Yikes 2
News Lawyers For Cyntoia Brown File Appeal To Have H... Wed Joey 8
News Benton Co. grand jury to consider whether to ch... (Dec '07) Wed fub 13