Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66305 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Jan 13

Spokane, WA

#77768 Oct 16, 2013
Mikes wrote:
Little KNEEGROW Trayvon acted out his inner ape and got rightfully taken out.
Crime is a bit lower now that this pavement ape is dead
Hey lil' biotch. You did not graduate from high school, and live in your dead mommy's trailer, huh? Hahahaha...you are too easy.

Spokane, WA

#77769 Oct 16, 2013
Mikes:

No reply? I will not see it later. You bore me. I see that I hit a chord grease-monkey. I'm outta here punk. Get your G.E.D., if qualified biotch.

Spokane, WA

#77771 Oct 16, 2013
topbloke wrote:
zimmerman shot him in self defence.
travyon was a stupid jig, off his face on a homebrew high, and was snoping around like a dipshit. he was asking for attention. and when he got it, he pulled out the racial card and attacked.
people just need to accept the truth, and stop the if's and but's , it is what it is.
blacks are out of control in your country. they are a plague.
Like I said above, Zimmerman will be DEAD by his own hand within 2 years. That is how we get rid of pedophile wife-beaters, right? RIGHT!
STD free

United States

#77773 Oct 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>I understand you were very popular in prison and fought when the state tried to throw you out.

Wipe your chin, dear.
Wow you seem to know quite a bit about prison please go back there!!!!!
Thread is Dead LOL

Montréal, Canada

#77775 Oct 16, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>

Spoken like a true Fool
Hey buttsniff, according to Eric Holders FBI, blacks make up 13% of the population but commit 50% of all murders.

Still waiting for you to post a stat that pertains to another race.

No race on earth is more violent and undesirable to be around as yours is.

You can run but you can't hide.

LOL.
Thread is Dead LOL

Montréal, Canada

#77776 Oct 16, 2013
Blacks are out of control, from the ghettos of Los Angeles all the way to the White House, all across the country they have left a path of ruin in their wake.
Thread is Dead LOL

Montréal, Canada

#77777 Oct 16, 2013
STD free wrote:
<quoted text>

Wow you seem to know quite a bit about prison please go back there!!!!!
He must be confined to some sort of institution.

He'd be dead in prison unless he agreed to be the other prisoners little biotch, which he dreams of, but I think he's in a nursing home.

He projects his true thoughts on the thread.

He uses the words 'boy' and 'pedophile' so often that the two words are pracyically indistinguishable.

Child molesters and perverts like him don't fare to well on the outside.

They usually end up dead in a hurry.

Sometimes they're found in a dumpster wearing a Columbian necktie.
Patriot DVC

San Juan Guelavía, Mexico

#77778 Oct 16, 2013
MR CITIZEN 01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said above, Zimmerman will be DEAD by his own hand within 2 years. That is how we get rid of pedophile wife-beaters, right? RIGHT!
Next time you take your head out of your ass and your ass out of your crystal ball you can see how we treat black thugs that prey on White people. No need to wait a couple years talking shit. We just shoot em dead as a doornail. Get used to it. Its the law!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#77779 Oct 16, 2013
topbloke wrote:
zimmerman shot him in self defence.
Chasing someone down, trying to detain him, pretending to be a cop, and then using a gun to control someone isn't self defense over here in the USA, HOney.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#77780 Oct 16, 2013
Thread is Dead LOL wrote:
He'd be dead in prison unless he agreed to be the other prisoners little biotch
You are already someone's biotch and you aren't in prison.

Of course, he farms you out and you tell him you loves him, but when he's done, he gives you the back of his hand.

You have a fat lip and it quivers.

Wipe your chin, little fellah.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#77781 Oct 16, 2013
get well soon trayvon, we're all pulling for you.
Patriot PVC

#77782 Oct 16, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
get well soon trayvon, we're all pulling for you.
I suggest we all pay our respects if nearby. Go by and piss on his daisies, Hahaha. I know I will!
por trays

New York, NY

#77783 Oct 16, 2013
He will never have the comfort of free health care, free rent, free food, free baby care.

Think of the millions that were saved with tray not matting with the NECKZILLA BIGFOOT, that baby would have eaten 300.00 a day in formula.
STD free

United States

#77785 Oct 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Chasing someone down, trying to detain him, pretending to be a cop, and then using a gun to control someone isn't self defense over here in the USA, HOney.
STFU before KARMA gets you butt sniffer!!!!!!

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#77786 Oct 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
God's order to me (and everybody else) is to battle evil wherever it may exist.
That explains it.

You're fighting against yourself.

Must be a miserable experience.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#77787 Oct 16, 2013
PATRIOT DVC wrote:
<quoted text> Lemme TELL you something wannabe preacher boy. I don't need any liberal hal breed racist thug appeaser/apologist doing me any goddamn favors. Now you hear that boi or do I need to beat your goddamn ears down the side of you neck to get that through that thickass ape skull punk? Whites will always be the superior race and theres nothing any liberal asshole can do to change that!
A Hall of Shame post. A classic post.

From a classic Racist.

I expected no less from you.
PATRIOT DVC

#77788 Oct 16, 2013
por trays wrote:
He will never have the comfort of free health care, free rent, free food, free baby care.
Think of the millions that were saved with tray not matting with the NECKZILLA BIGFOOT, that baby would have eaten 300.00 a day in formula.
If TrayBgone had got caught riding that ho it would look like she was having an abortion hahaha

Spokane, WA

#77790 Oct 16, 2013
Looks like the racist Tea-Baggers lost yet another fight with President Barak Obama and the Federal Government today.

Yes, President Obama is a true American Patriot, while Senator Ted Cruz is simply a Canadian, and as he is foreign born, not qualified for President, among other things. Good day!

Spokane, WA

#77791 Oct 16, 2013
By the way, Canadians are cool! No offense to anyone but Tea-Baggers, Cruz, and his cronies.
por trays

New York, NY

#77792 Oct 16, 2013
MR CITIZEN 01 wrote:
Looks like the racist Tea-Baggers lost yet another fight with President Barak Obama and the Federal Government today.
Yes, President Obama is a true American Patriot, while Senator Ted Cruz is simply a Canadian, and as he is foreign born, not qualified for President, among other things. Good day!
The primate steals money and gives it to welfare s*um like you and he's great.

I do feel sorry for you and the blacks, the lowest, useless race on the planet, actually universe. Aliens don't have to steal a car to travel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Courtroom Scuffle Disrupts Hearing (Apr '07) 1 hr Giddy up 2
News 1 dead, 1 in ICU after Bridgeport shooting 1 hr BPT 2
News Committee rejects bill to arm teachers 9 hr Joseph DeDominicis 3
News Parkland Student Emma Gonzalez Says 'Go Join th... 21 hr Tyrone 3
News Teen murder suspect gives birth to baby boy (Mar '08) Wed Vanessa 42
News Was this a gay panic defense? Legal experts wei... Wed Pence of Tides 1
News Canoga Park Man Convicted In Fatal Encino Shooting (Jun '07) Tue Ron 10