Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66308 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#77523 Oct 12, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Caught in another lie.........
" The witness named John, who identified Zimmerman as the man screaming for help, recanted that part of his statement ..."

Cabana boy cut off your air supply, Homo One?

Location hidden

#77524 Oct 12, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as I predicted ole bare back was proven a liar again
Gosh, it seems that Topix keeps deleting that "proof", eh, Homo One.

And leaves my posts standing.

Obama never ordered flags lowered for Houston.

Wipe your chin, Homo One.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#77525 Oct 12, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>" The witness named John, who identified Zimmerman as the man screaming for help, recanted that part of his statement ..."

Cabana boy cut off your air supply, Homo One?
Caught in another lie
Truth

Tucker, GA

#77528 Oct 12, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>DIRECT QUOTE:

"George Zimmerman got away with murder. But you can't get away from God. And at the end of the day, he's going to have a lot of questions and answers he has to deal with.[But] the law couldn't prove it."
You have already been proven wrong once again. You should be used to it by now. You are a moron. Here it is for you again biotch.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...
Truth

Tucker, GA

#77529 Oct 12, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Like you proved Obama lowered the flags when Whitney Houston died.

I guess TOPIX keeps pulling your posts, eh, Spooge?

The witness named John, who identified Zimmerman as the man screaming for help, recanted that part of his statement when he was interviewed by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement on March 20, 2012.

He said it was too dark to see the mouths of the two individuals and he had just assumed that the man on the bottom was the one screaming.

However, his description of the fight also has changed:

“The black guy was on top,” he told FDLE Investigator John Batchelor.“The guy that was on the ground, under him at that point, wrestling, was definitely a lighter color.”

It was dark outside, he said, and at first, he thought he was witnessing a dogfight. When he stepped to the door, he realized it was two people on the ground wrestling.

The person on top was either hitting or pinning the other to the ground, he said. The person on the bottom was struggling to get up.

He yelled at them to stop, he said,“Hey, cut it out,” and thought they would, but they didn’t, so he stepped inside and headed upstairs to call 911.

He heard a loud pop,“like a rock hitting a window,” he said.

When he looked again, the person who had been on top, he said, was “in the grass not moving while the other gentleman has his hands in the air … The one guy that was on the bottom said,‘I shot the other guy in self-defense. The gun is on the ground.’“
Already proves you wrong on this today as well. That's twice today. You enjoy being biotch slapped. You're a joke and we are laughing at you. Here is a quote from the trial. Try not to cry because you were caught in a lie. You lose every time. Wipe your chin DNA is dripping.
"I said cut it out. I'm calling 911 because it was getting serious," said Good.

Good testified that he saw what he believed to be Martin on top of Zimmerman.

"The color on top was dark and the color at bottom was…red," Good said referring to the men's clothing.

At another point he told the court that the person on the bottom had "lighter skin color."

Zimmerman is a white Hispanic who was wearing a red and black jacket that night. Martin, who was black, was wearing a dark sweatshirt.

"The person on the bottom, I could hear a 'Help,'" he said.
Truth

Tucker, GA

#77530 Oct 12, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Just as I predicted more gay sex fantasies..........ROTFLMAO

The funny part is that you are too stupid to even understand that everyone's knows when you are caught in a lie or proven a moron that you revert back to your gay sex fantasies
I love proving that moron wrong. It's so easy. What a moron that one is.
Truth

Tucker, GA

#77531 Oct 12, 2013
The dope head thug is rotting and Zimmerman is free. Thugs rot but not in heaven.
Truth

Tucker, GA

#77532 Oct 12, 2013
Everybody check out how ignorant barefoot is. Been proven a liar once again about what witness John said. Here is a link to his testimony. Just proves how stupid barefoot is once again. LOL.
http://abcnews.go.com/m/story...
Mike

Zephyrhills, FL

#77533 Oct 12, 2013
Trayvon is dead and his future victims can breathe a sigh of relief.

The world is a much better place without this savage animal

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#77536 Oct 13, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>I love proving that moron wrong. It's so easy. What a moron that one is.
How stupid must the animal be to keep setting himself up to be proven a liar??

But animals like him think that it is ok to attack and beat any human they want???

And then cry like a baby when we shoot one of them??
Thread is Dead LOL

Buffalo, NY

#77538 Oct 13, 2013
Whenever some crack head says that George ried to rape Trayvon, tell them that...

It is 400 times more likely that Trayvon Martin tried to rape George Zimmerman than vice versa.
Thread is Dead LOL

Buffalo, NY

#77539 Oct 13, 2013
Since most rapes go "UNREPORTED" it is "at least" 600 times more likely for whites to be raped by blacks.

http://www.musc.edu/vawprevention/research/sa...
tray100percent

New York, NY

#77540 Oct 13, 2013
In Atlanta, African-Americans are 54 percent of the population, but are responsible for 100 percent of homicide, 95 percent of rape, 94 percent of robbery, 84 percent of aggravated assault, and 93 percent of burglary.

Source: APD Uniform Crime Reports, Apr 2011 to Apr 2012

The 50 IQ at work.
PATRIOT DVC

Puebla, Mexico

#77541 Oct 13, 2013
Flies have circled, maggots multiplied, worms ate through casket. Its history. Please move on to another fresh dead kneegrow. There are plenty laying around. Thank you!

Location hidden

#77542 Oct 13, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You have already been proven wrong once again.
I have the direct quote.

I've crammed it up your azz.

I've slapped the snot out of you.

Wipe your chin, shug.

Location hidden

#77543 Oct 13, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Caught in another lie
~stomp stomp stomp~

Poor Homo One.

I have the direct quote.

You have the mouthful of spooge.

Wipe your chin, dear.

Location hidden

#77544 Oct 13, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I love proving that moron wrong. It's so easy.
Like you proved Obama lowered the flag for Whitney Houston, eh, SockLoad?

(quote)
Claim: President Obama did not mention the death of Chris Kyle but ordered flags flown at half-staff for Whitney Houston

Truth: Although the White House issued a statement through press secretary Jay Carney after Whitney Houston's death noting that President Obama's "thoughts and prayers are with Whitney Houston's family, especially her daughter," as far as we know President Obama has made no public expression of condolence or mourning to mark the passing of Chris Kyle. It is not true that President Obama ordered flags throughout the country flown at half-staff to honor Whitney Houston; as noted above, that action was undertaken only at a state level by the governor of New Jersey republican Chris Chistie.

Read the full story on Snopes.

Location hidden

#77545 Oct 13, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
Tell us why you can't post any evidence that Zim broke any law???
You mean other than posting his arrest record?

Location hidden

#77546 Oct 13, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
How stupid must the animal be to keep setting himself up to be proven a liar??
How many times are you going to have this crammed up your azz? Isn't that what you pay your Cabana boys to do, Shug?

Funny how I have the facts- the direct quotes, the links, SNOPES...

And you have copy and paste?

"George Zimmerman got away with murder. But you can't get away from God. And at the end of the day, he's going to have a lot of questions and answers he has to deal with.[But] the law couldn't prove it."

Location hidden

#77547 Oct 13, 2013
Truth wrote:
Been proven a liar once again about what witness John said. Here is a link to his testimony.
What I said was: "John" *recanted* his statement to police.

"The John Doe originally said that he was sure that Zimmerman was the person screaming for help as he struggled with unarmed Trayvon, but a few weeks later, on March 20, while sitting for a follow-up interview by a Florida Department of Law Enforcement investigator the witness said he was no longer sure who was calling for help."

RECANT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Black Lives Matter to march in Detroit on anniv... (May '16) 26 min Mikeymike116 9
News Woman from Pa. murdered in Florida; 'bloody' bo... Mon getitright 2
News In 6 years, 53 blacks shot Sun kennie23 38
News Suspect jailed in fatal shooting of 8-year-old ... Sun Bobbie N 1
News Cadiz native dead after Murray shooting (Jul '12) Mar 26 UTfan4ever 74
News Gang member testifies against former gang mento... (Mar '10) Mar 26 The smart one out... 22
News Decay Arraigned on Two Counts of Capital Murder (May '07) Mar 25 Onlygodcanjudge 181
More from around the web