Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66309 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#77190 Oct 6, 2013
have you folks seen the you tube videos of blacks killing blacks at funerals ? my god people.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#77193 Oct 6, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are you talking about that you don't know where I got my information from? I posted the link, or don't you understand what hyper-links are?
Fact it, you lied about everything. I posted the proof. Now if you want to dispute the proof, then by all means, post your evidence. In the 2000 census, the white population of your entire city was 77%. You have twice as many Hispanics as you do blacks. That's far from diverse.
More importantly is that if you are pushing 60 years of age, you know damn well that it was far less diverse when you grew up in the 60's and 70's than it was in 2000.
See, I knew it all along. I know your kind. Where you really screwed up is giving that location (whether you're really from there or not) where anybody with an internet connect can check your claims.
If you want to talk about bigots, prejudices, hatred and so on, then put your money where your mouth is. Buy or rent a place where half the population is black, and then come back in a few years and tell us how ignorant we are. I'm sure JIT has plenty of empty units where he lives as do I. Come on and join us.
If you see one black person a month, you consider yourself to be living in a diverse neighborhood. What a joke you are. I don't care about Native Americans, Filipinos, Hispanics or other Asians. We're talking about living with blacks--and not the two you grew up with; a half-black or more area. You've never experienced it and never will.
I don't have to admit anything to your psychotic delusions and hate mantra. I know where I grew up and you posted a stat from thirteen years ago and no where near the time I was a child. You are the sort that decides, because you are a racist black hater every normal person is as well and that all blacks hate you equally. All racists believe that. It helps them to continue rationalizing their own special form of twisted vicious delusions. Whites in the south did the same when they lynched innocent people and went on about how them damned spooks just wanted to get with white women and rob and steal and live on welfare. You people are always the same. You call me a liar but you're the one who is lying to yourself so that you can justify your sick hatred.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#77194 Oct 6, 2013
Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
Six blocks away?...Bwahahahahaha.......A blck family lived 6 miles away?...OMG!....How did you manage to cope?...Ha ha ha ha ha ha.....
Spokane Washington had 2.3% African Americans as of the 2010 census.
Vancouver Washington had 2.9% African Americans in the 2000 census.
Bwahahahahaha.......You never even seen a black person,...have you?
No wonder you don't hate em!
ROFLMFAO!!!
Actually it was more like three blocks and you must have some awfully big blocks where ever you life, actually live that is. You and your buddy really are two different people aren't you? You seem to have mirror personalities, or maybe all your ilk sound the same. A friend of mine with a decided prejudice against Mexicans used to show me statistics to prove Mexicans were the worst criminal offenders and had the highest population in all federal prisons, and he always had reliable sources too. People like you are just like he is. You see someone black and instantly accuse them of every crime since the killing of cock robin and the Lincoln assassination. You would be laughable if you weren't such a decided danger.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#77195 Oct 6, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true.
Blacks in Africa back then are not much different than blacks in the US today.
Racists today are not much different from the racists in the 60s denying blacks the rights to vote or the racists back in the 20's when they looked for blacks to lynch.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#77196 Oct 6, 2013
Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ha ha....That's what YOU came up with,...you say you gave up journalism to work in bathroom stalls?...You were a professional dancer?...What, too old now?...You say you were a professional chef?...You mean you worked at6 blocks Mcdonalds?
Bwahahahahahahahahahahah...... ....
ROFLMFAO!....You are so full of it you don't know if you're comin' or goin'....Ha ha ha ha ha....six blocks...lol.
You're really desperate to come up with something to put me down aren't you? Can't win me over to the I hate everyone not white cause so you attack personally. That displays another example of the limited intelligence you possess. If you want to look intelligent you should really, at least, learn to spell.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#77197 Oct 6, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to debate people like that in a local blog that we once had through a radio station. After all their rants and telling me how I should feel about blacks or how I should think, they revealed where they actually lived at, and I know the black makeup of these areas. My experience with these kind of whites is how I can spot them a mile away.
This is not to mention that my uncle moved to Washington. He bought some land in a new development and built a house there years ago. He was a carpenter.
When he moved, the price of his house doubled. He told me that it's not that unusual in Washington. He lived there for several years and told us that it's the whitest place on the planet. No matter where you go, all you see is white people: McDonalds, the malls, the movies, bars, all white.
I forget what city he actually lived in, but he spent a lot of time touring the state while he lived there. He told me once in a great while you might see a black person, but because they are so severely outnumbered, they don't step out of line. Blacks there are nothing like our blacks here in Cleveland, that's for sure.
Yes, all you bigots have evidence and relatives to back up your claims. I used to go out hunting with a friend who's dad was like you. He raved on about how all them people arrived here long time after the white man had built a civilization from the jungle and wanted to be treated like people. Of course since he worked in Portland on the docks and had to be around his most hated objects he knew there were a lot more blacks in this part of the county than whatever source you quote. There are equally racist haters here in Washington who think just like you, even with it being all white. You are joke. You make up any excuse you can come up with to justify your hate. People like you are totally twisted and sick. It's a good thing you're a minority. Why aren't you in the south, if you hate it where you live so bad? You could join the next klan cross burning, hang a few coons and feel right at home with the rest of the good ol boys the next day in church.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#77198 Oct 6, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to admit anything to your psychotic delusions and hate mantra. I know where I grew up and you posted a stat from thirteen years ago and no where near the time I was a child. You are the sort that decides, because you are a racist black hater every normal person is as well and that all blacks hate you equally. All racists believe that. It helps them to continue rationalizing their own special form of twisted vicious delusions. Whites in the south did the same when they lynched innocent people and went on about how them damned spooks just wanted to get with white women and rob and steal and live on welfare. You people are always the same. You call me a liar but you're the one who is lying to yourself so that you can justify your sick hatred.
Yes I called you a liar and you're lying again. Do you mean to tell me that the black population decreased since you were a child? Now if you have proof that it's the case, then by all means, prove me wrong liar.

Better still, tell me what year all these blacks were running around your hometown. I'll dig up the Census statistics myself and prove you wrong once again.

You sound like one of those wannabe's to me. Think you can convince others and yourself you grew up in a diverse area so you don't sound like a person that has no experience living among the bro's.

Here is the problem we "racists" have: you sit there behind your keyboard insulting people who are in the hood and living in a world you've never known, and act like your some sort of expert. You come off like you are above every white person that doesn't think like you.

Now mind you, I have nothing against a person that opposes my views, but I only respect those who walk the walk and not talk the talk like you do. That would be like me criticizing somebody that had problems living with Asians. Who am I to criticize them when we only have an occasional Asian here and there and never had a problem with them? Who would I be to insult them for their views? That would be ignorance on my part.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#77199 Oct 6, 2013
PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text> Hahaha can you imagine any stupid son of a bitch can post such shit while defending those savages? He had some 6 frigging blocks away from where he worked!!!!!!!!!Goddamn this is too funny. Now lets cry for the 25 million Zulu ghetto criminals while we are at it too! I thought he was going to come up with the ol, "My son worked with one 12 years ago blah blah blah" but he trumped it. Hes actually looked at some live specimens six blocks away! I wonder if that proved he could leave a vehicle in an enclose parking lot with armed guards and it would be intact when he returned or what? hahaha. Id surely never leave one of my vehicles within 6 fkn blocks of a free roaming herd of Afrikans with anything less and my autos are fully insured too! Hahaha. Oh shit this appeaser is a load of laughs. I can hear him now "goddamn those racists! I ate at that McDonalds and sat within arms lemgth of 2 several times!" hahaha. Hes now an official white appeaser with credentials hahaha!
I said, where I lived as a kid. It was, as I said more like three and the way you talk it's obvious who the savage really is. You don't even put up a good facade anymore. Afrikans, Zulu, other assorted gibberish, you and your other multiple personalities all in support of each other. Actually, while living in Portland, I was mugged in broad daylight and had my house robbed twice and my car stolen. And, each time it was done by whites. The Portland police even knew who they were. I lived next door to one black family in which the father owned his own land scaping business and across the street from another family in which the father and son had a cabinet making business. The old woman down the street ran a mom and pop out of her garage and I practically lived on her sweet potato pies when I was in the dance business. Amazingly enough I lived there, jogged through the neighborhood day and night, took the same bus as those savages everyday to get downtown and lived! You bigots are the ones who are funny, so long as you're very far away and aren't carrying a gun. I'm sure you'd shoot an "appeaser" as quickly as you would one of them, what was it Fitzy called em, "f-ckin coons". Anything to keep your race hatred alive.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#77200 Oct 6, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Study up ignorant one. Africans were sold in to slavery by Africans. If they haven't captured and sold their own people there wouldn't have been slavery.
You should read more yourself. There were blacks who helped whites take slaves, from rival tribes, just as the American Government used native Indian tribes against each other in their policy of racial genocide, because they were enemies. But, it was whites running the show each time. I've heard it was run by Muslims too, by the Muslim haters who are so prevalent today and there were plenty of Muslims involved in the trade. However, it was the Dutch and British who were the primary operators in the slave trade and the whites in the US were the ones buying the slaves. If whites hadn't been such good customers there would have been no market for the business and no invasion of the tribal lands of Africa and kidnapping and enslavement of the people.

Location hidden

#77201 Oct 6, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I called you a liar and you're lying again.
Of course xxxPinocchio insisted that the pedophile Zimmerman followed the Martin boy for no more than ten seconds.

Being a habitual liar ... xxxPinocchio thinks it makes him an expert on lying in the same way living in section eight housing makes him an expert on being a parasite who hasn't yet lifted a finger for this country or even the state where he lives.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#77202 Oct 6, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, all you bigots have evidence and relatives to back up your claims. I used to go out hunting with a friend who's dad was like you. He raved on about how all them people arrived here long time after the white man had built a civilization from the jungle and wanted to be treated like people. Of course since he worked in Portland on the docks and had to be around his most hated objects he knew there were a lot more blacks in this part of the county than whatever source you quote. There are equally racist haters here in Washington who think just like you, even with it being all white. You are joke. You make up any excuse you can come up with to justify your hate. People like you are totally twisted and sick. It's a good thing you're a minority. Why aren't you in the south, if you hate it where you live so bad? You could join the next klan cross burning, hang a few coons and feel right at home with the rest of the good ol boys the next day in church.
Here's a bubble-burst for you Mr.Dreamer, most whites that do live with blacks feel the way I do. I have yet to meet one that didn't share my disgust at what they did to our town. All the white preachers of diversity left when the neighborhood started to change. Yes, we had white people exactly like you at one time. They were the first to sell out and get out of Dodge. They ran for fear of their children, for fear of their home investment, for fear of their safety.

Now of course they live in the whitest areas they could afford and preach diversity from their new soap box.

Yes I use statistics. Do you think anybody with an IQ over 25 believes you over statistics as reliable as the US Census?

Ohhh. But those statistics...... Geeze. I'm wrong, statistics are wrong, people here that see things the way I do are wrong. Everybody seems to be wrong but you. You must be a big liberal.

Location hidden

#77203 Oct 6, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Do you mean to tell me that the black population decreased since you were a child?
Of course xxxPinocchio cannot conceive of anyone living in a black neighborhood if he could move away, even if- as you and I both know- there are black neighborhoods in Vancouver as there in (probably) any American city.

Particularly in those cities that had restrictions of persons of color buying houses in white neighborhoods.

Now xxxPinocchio is stuck in section eight housing and he cannot find the same deal of working off rent even though he could- if he had a job and assets- move.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#77204 Oct 6, 2013
Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they're gonna want taxpayers to foot the bill,...white taxpayers,...of course!
Wish us white folks would stop whining about how we foot the bill for everything.

Location hidden

#77206 Oct 6, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a bubble-burst for you Mr.Dreamer, most whites that do live with blacks feel the way I do.
Actually, they don't, you m/f c/s racist bigot.

If they did, you wouldn't hide behind an alias- you would be all too happy to see this posted with your real name on the bulletin board in the hallway of the section eight housing you live in.

But you know you have to hide in the cracks like the cockroaches in your basement apartment you live.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#77207 Oct 6, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a bubble-burst for you Mr.Dreamer, most whites that do live with blacks feel the way I do. I have yet to meet one that didn't share my disgust at what they did to our town. All the white preachers of diversity left when the neighborhood started to change. Yes, we had white people exactly like you at one time. They were the first to sell out and get out of Dodge. They ran for fear of their children, for fear of their home investment, for fear of their safety.
Now of course they live in the whitest areas they could afford and preach diversity from their new soap box.
Yes I use statistics. Do you think anybody with an IQ over 25 believes you over statistics as reliable as the US Census?
Ohhh. But those statistics...... Geeze. I'm wrong, statistics are wrong, people here that see things the way I do are wrong. Everybody seems to be wrong but you. You must be a big liberal.
Sure because the only people you associate with are other racist bigots. Birds of a feather flock together. You call me a fool. You're the one who is always saying everyone thinks like you and anyone who disagrees is wrong. And, all of them live in a place where there are no blacks, and on and on. Blizzard of bullroar.
Truth

Rome, GA

#77208 Oct 6, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>You should read more yourself. There were blacks who helped whites take slaves, from rival tribes, just as the American Government used native Indian tribes against each other in their policy of racial genocide, because they were enemies. But, it was whites running the show each time. I've heard it was run by Muslims too, by the Muslim haters who are so prevalent today and there were plenty of Muslims involved in the trade. However, it was the Dutch and British who were the primary operators in the slave trade and the whites in the US were the ones buying the slaves. If whites hadn't been such good customers there would have been no market for the business and no invasion of the tribal lands of Africa and kidnapping and enslavement of the people.
Yet they were still sold out by their own people.
reporter joe

Fremont, CA

#77209 Oct 6, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
blacks will never leave their projects. it is the fault of their parents and their parents.
Unfortunately you're right. They should be encouraged to leave the freebies and fend for themselves by getting an education and a job by phasing out section 8 over the next ten years, and stop raising the welfare checks every time they have another kid.

Why go to school and get a job when you know you have free housing, medical and food stamps waiting for you when you grow up?

People can whine about his all they want to. They know I'm right.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#77210 Oct 6, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure because the only people you associate with are other racist bigots. Birds of a feather flock together. You call me a fool. You're the one who is always saying everyone thinks like you and anyone who disagrees is wrong. And, all of them live in a place where there are no blacks, and on and on. Blizzard of bullroar.
I didn't call you a fool, I called you a liar. I never said everybody thinks like me and anybody who disagrees is wrong. What I did say is that those with much less experience than me are wrong. That's why in a post above, I stated that I have no problem with somebody opposing my view, it's just that it has to be somebody who walks in my shoes for me to respect their opinion. I may disagree with it, but I'll respect it.

Maybe some day you will be such a person. Blacks may decide to invade the neighborhood you live in. Then when you see your taxes go up, your house and auto insurance rates go up, your barber shop and convenient store close down, armed robberies on the streets and in the stores, people getting killed like your neighbor or mailman, fearing for your mother who lives in a house alone, noise and trash all over the street, gang fights and drug sales right in front of your home, then come tell me how you despise racists. It's one thing to watch it on television, but quite another to live it.

And maybe, just maybe, if you ever do have any such experience, you will stop trying to make people feel guilty about how they feel and instead, come to the conclusion that the way they feel is not because of skin color or ignorance, it's because of their real life experiences.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#77211 Oct 6, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet they were still sold out by their own people.
That's like saying all white slaves were sold by their own people. The fact is whites sold whites into slavery or servitude but that didn't make them the same as those they sold. You've just demonstrated another form of compartmentalizing and categorizing. And, as always a form of rationalizing an immoral institution that should never have flowered in a country who's very constitution says that all men were created equal.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#77212 Oct 6, 2013
reporter joe wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately you're right. They should be encouraged to leave the freebies and fend for themselves by getting an education and a job by phasing out section 8 over the next ten years, and stop raising the welfare checks every time they have another kid.
Why go to school and get a job when you know you have free housing, medical and food stamps waiting for you when you grow up?
People can whine about his all they want to. They know I'm right.
Yes, of course and there are no whites living on the dole. And, none of them are second and third generation. You're ilk are the ones doing the whining. If all these institutions are the reason for minorities not getting jobs take away the programs. You have the same rights as anyone else to start a ground swell movement to enact the changes and to elect the people who would carry out these changes. The black population isn't even the largest recipient group on welfare. The native American's are. Why don't you go after them. Blacks aren't the largest minority in the country anymore either, Hispanics are the fastest growing minority in the country is coming from the orient, mainly China. If you ask me, my personal observations tell me the group who get the most freebees from the government are the Russians and those from the former Soviet Union. They're the ones who are getting free cars, reduced rent and mortgage payments, free clothes and food stamps and most of them obviously don't need it. Corporations bring in medical and computer industry experts and the government gives a stipend to them to hire them at lower wages which the stipend more than matches. This has gone on for a long time now and before the Russians it was the Vietnamese who were getting this benefit and the majority of the people getting it were of the wealthiest class before they left Vietnam. The boat people were routinely turned back if they managed at all to escape the country. No one ever seems to notice this however.(Well, the Filipinos in the community I lived in certainly noticed it when it was the Vietnamese and the refugees from Africa knew all about the favoritism shown the Russians in this last little go round).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man enters Kennedy plea in fatal Raleigh shooting (Sep '13) 3 hr Christa 15
News Police: Lawrence suspect told pal he 'stabbed a... 20 hr Bruno Max 1
News Trial to Begin for Charleston Church Shooting S... Wed Hachiko 1
News Stover gets more charges, higher bail Tue Lori 2
News Charlotte strip club loses ABC license for hist... Tue Fred Herbert 5
5 Months Later Tue Mark Rosenkranz 1
News Was The Shooting Of Joe McKnight A Case Of Stan... Mon Kevin from Michigan 1
More from around the web