Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66307 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

super steve

Denver, CO

#77005 Oct 3, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
The dumbing down in our violent ignorant society.
62 % of those 19 to 30 don't know they have to buy health insurance, there's your ignorants, stupid, and most voted for the Nazi Oblama.
super steve

Denver, CO

#77006 Oct 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
So when Trayvon was defending himself he did not have that right because he had no gun????????
ur pretty stupid for a white guy. The racist dirtbag Traygone accosted GZ, wise up fathead.
super steve

Denver, CO

#77007 Oct 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Zimmerman was threatening him and harassing him and getting ready to rape him.
Don't care what you were told at your KKK and Nazi meetings or what the racist courts said. FACT IS FACT LIAR AND TRAITOR PIG.
as stupid as you are dumb, no one believes your homosexual fantasies of raping some negro.
Truth

Tucker, GA

#77008 Oct 3, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe if you stomp your feet harder, those direct quotes will go away.
Doesn't bother me at all. Everyone here knows the truth except you. We just laugh at you. I posted the link to the truth. You must have missed it. No shock.
Truth

Tucker, GA

#77009 Oct 3, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe if you stomp your feet harder, those direct quotes will go away.
Stomp your feet harder maybe the thug will hear it. I doubt it.
Truth

Tucker, GA

#77010 Oct 3, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, the pedophile was assaulting him, clearly, and we can surmise this pedophile had every intention of holding this boy against his will so the pedophile could impress (to his thinking) the local police.
Yes the pedophile was assaulting Zimmerman so he could impress his fat ugly girlfriend. It got him killed. The killing was justified though.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#77011 Oct 3, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to come out of under your rock and get better informed unless you believe the Tooth Fairy killed the seventeen year old?
No.... what you need to do is provide evidence--even a smidgen of evidence that Martin was attacked. But since you can't do that (because it's a lie) we can't debate your fantasies. That's like trying to debate whether Santa Clause's nose is red because he does coke or because he's a drunk. What difference does it make? It's all made-up. You can't debate made-up stuff.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#77012 Oct 3, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>Those kneegrows never quit do they? I can hear it now. She didn't have opportunities and didn't have a good education etc etc How many shots did it take to stop her?
Doesn't matter, as long as she's dead. I'll buy the ammo.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#77013 Oct 3, 2013
super steve wrote:
<quoted text>
A real job, 3 hours in the gym and yet you find time to blather on here, how do you do it?
That silly POS slimeball hasn't spent 3 hours in a gym in his fkn miserable fkn life unless he was mopping the floor. Weight training over an hour a day is a waste of time if you know what youre doing and do it. Been doing it 3-5 times a week for 30 years. Except when in the field. I should know something about it. Hahaha.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#77014 Oct 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Zimmerman was threatening him and harassing him and getting ready to rape him.
Don't care what you were told at your KKK and Nazi meetings or what the racist courts said. FACT IS FACT LIAR AND TRAITOR PIG.
So-called facts require evidence. If no evidence is presented, then your so-called facts are not facts at all, they are made-up stories in your head.

Now when you can present such evidence, then make the claim of facts. Or perhaps because you didn't' attend those KKK meetings, you have no idea what facts are.

As for our "Nazi" meetings, we don't have such meetings. Perhaps you want to check with the US Communist Party and find out who they supported the last two presidential elections not to mention who they praised for his attempted gun grab. Hint: it wasn't Romney.

Need the "facts?" Just ask. I have the links right here in my folder.
super steve

Denver, CO

#77016 Oct 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Woman sends 4 Traygone's running for their lives, hilarious:

http://eaglerising.com/1709/dont-mess-gun-tot...

Last week some young punks got a lesson in civics when they messed with the wrong woman. The experience should teach them that you dont mess with a gun-toting mama.
Read more at http://eaglerising.com/1709/dont-mess-gun-tot...
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#77017 Oct 3, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>That silly POS slimeball hasn't spent 3 hours in a gym in his fkn miserable fkn life unless he was mopping the floor. Weight training over an hour a day is a waste of time if you know what youre doing and do it. Been doing it 3-5 times a week for 30 years. Except when in the field. I should know something about it. Hahaha.
One of the greatest things about being an anonymous internet participant is you can be whoever you want to be.

I supposedly blogged with former astronauts, lawyers, published authors, reporters, scientists, CEO's, investment experts.

Me? I'm the only truck driver/ landlord here. LOL!
super steve

Denver, CO

#77018 Oct 3, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>That silly POS slimeball hasn't spent 3 hours in a gym in his fkn miserable fkn life unless he was mopping the floor. Weight training over an hour a day is a waste of time if you know what youre doing and do it. Been doing it 3-5 times a week for 30 years. Except when in the field. I should know something about it. Hahaha.
likely he finds it a good place to get [gay]dates.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#77019 Oct 3, 2013
super steve wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in your warped, demented mind, the racist criminal thug committed a violent felony for no reason.
He certainly did.

And you forgot to add pedophile cop wannabe- all part of zimmeran's record.
super steve

Denver, CO

#77020 Oct 3, 2013
blowface2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
He certainly did.
And you forgot to add pedophile cop wannabe- all part of zimmeran's record.
I'm truly sorry you never got the chance to blow Traygone before his untimely, but necessary, death.
Truth

Tucker, GA

#77021 Oct 3, 2013
We have one less violent thug on the lose. Thank you George.
Truth

Tucker, GA

#77022 Oct 3, 2013
It really doesn't matter that Martin was a thug, pedophile, dopehead, and thief. All that matters is he had plenty of options that night. He could have got off the phone with the fat ugly girlfriend and call 911 and reported a suspicious person like Zimmerman did or he could have simply walked home. Instead he decided to attack a cracker and try to empty his brains on the sidewalk. He is dead because of his violent actions. NOT GUILTY WAS THE PROPER VERDICT. END OF STORY.
Truth

Tucker, GA

#77023 Oct 3, 2013
Direct quote for barefoot. Stomp those feet and wipe your chin.
According to ABC News, when Roberts asked “whether the case should have gone to trial,” Maddy answered, "I don't think so.… I felt like this was a publicity stunt.”
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#77024 Oct 3, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the greatest things about being an anonymous internet participant is you can be whoever you want to be.
I supposedly blogged with former astronauts, lawyers, published authors, reporters, scientists, CEO's, investment experts.
Me? I'm the only truck driver/ landlord here. LOL!
me ? im a retired du-pont company man, non union plants . retired early on a early out five year deal. inherited most of my fortune. now a oil man with ninety acres of the honey hole in north dakota. just itchin to get that keystone pipeline in. i am also a gym rat in my spare time. also look down on low life welfare trash. i cant stand the lazy clucks.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#77028 Oct 3, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't bother me at all. Everyone here knows the truth except you.
Your pants are around your ankles and the laughing isn't directed at me, Shug.

Wipe your chin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Black groups in Cincinnati upset by... 5 hr Whites Sick of Ki... 2
News Toone murder case set for grand jury 5 hr Lady Mckinnie 4
News $3.5 Million Bond In Deadly Waukegan Gang Shooting (Jun '08) 6 hr Ramsey 45
News Trump's First 100 Days: Has Black America Been ... 7 hr Daniel your a star 21
News Jeronimo Yanez, Minnesota officer in Philando C... 10 hr slick willie expl... 82
News Oak Hill man dies after shots exchanged in Faye... 18 hr Upeopleneedtogeta... 15
News Crime 43 mins ago 3:44 p.m.Closing arguments un... 20 hr Vandam 2
More from around the web