Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
58,881 - 58,900 of 65,531 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
Judge not, and ye shall not be judged!
For with what measure you judge, you shall be judged.
...that's why you will never see me passing judgement on anybody,...or telling or even insinuating that a numbnut is gonna go to hell.
That's Gods business!...not mine!...and certainly not yours!
Huh hasn't passed judgement on anyone. We'll leave that to you and Grandpa, oh and of course the traitor who moved to Mexico.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
But how do you know WHY somebody thinks the way they do?
Were they wronged somewhere along the line?
Were they a victim of violent crime?
How did they arrive at their present situation?
How will they feel about things tomorrow?
To all things there is a season.
There's an old cliche that says "don't pass judgement on someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes."
Never pass judgement.
If you wish death upon somebody,...won't somebody then wish death upon you?
What goes around comes around,...count on it!

You keep instructing people to not do what you do on here daily ad naseaum.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
PS: he is on at least his fifth alias. He pushes the boundaries- such as they are on Topix- until they no longer warn him and delete his posts- and he then is forced to take the sixty seconds to create a new alias.
No one is fooled and it is, unfortunately, something that Topix cultivates.
Without going to his previously banned aliases, however, we have the one you read and not once voiced an objection to.
You are even a worse kind of bigot than he.
He is indeed. Him and his ilk are disgusting.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

It's amusing how far this thread has strayed from the original subject. This was a bout an innocent kid being gunned down by a racist lunatic gun toting rambo wanna be to a platform for racists to promote their "reasons" for their sickness. It doesn't take long for the ugly side of people to come out on these matters.
nobama

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Janitor wrote:
It's amusing how far this thread has strayed from the original subject. This was a bout an innocent kid being gunned down by a racist lunatic gun toting rambo wanna be to a platform for racists to promote their "reasons" for their sickness. It doesn't take long for the ugly side of people to come out on these matters.
Your wrong. This thread was about killing a person in self defence.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>That would have to be you because I never served in the United States Army
You CAN'T READ *hahahahahaahah!

Did I say you SERVED the USA ever- US Army, US Coast Guard, the freaking Peace Corps?

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Clearly: you *served* Army soldiers and I am sure the appreciated it but that's a personal issue, shug.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You always have a story to tell.
You noticed that too, eh?

...I remember when my pappy...

hahahahahaha!

I notice he doesn't have problems with his ilk using "N-word" this and that but he's not prejudiced, no, not him.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

EndBigGovernment wrote:
Zimmerman was concerned about crime in his neighborhood and blacks were the ones doing the crime.
No, they were, and the pedophile zimmerman was the one with the arrest record.

And the bad temper.

And we can see he's already assaulted someone else.

Your pedophile wasn't concerned about crime, he is a short *FAT* UNEMPLOYED bum who like to pretend to be a cop because everyone knew him as a worthless bum.

And you don't have a problem worshiping this turd who was sticking his finger inside a six year old girl because YOU LOOK UP TO HIM.
HERO ZIM

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they were, and the pedophile zimmerman was the one with the arrest record.
And the bad temper.
And we can see he's already assaulted someone else.
Your pedophile wasn't concerned about crime, he is a short *FAT* UNEMPLOYED bum who like to pretend to be a cop because everyone knew him as a worthless bum.
And you don't have a problem worshiping this turd who was sticking his finger inside a six year old girl because YOU LOOK UP TO HIM.
Too bad Traythug wasn't walking with M Jackson, a real child lover.
Grandpa Joe

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Janitor wrote:
Re: Ugly side

I agree. The ugly side does come out.

Of curse, you bring out your ugly side as well.

In the Zimmerman/Martin side we argue from our own viewpoint. You claim that Martin was "innocent", and that Zimmerman was a racist lunatic gun toting Rambo wanna be. Other people argue that Martin was a thug who sneaked up behind Zimmerman and forced Zimmerman to defend himself. I DOBUT THAT EATHER IS ENTIRELY TRUE OR COMPLETELY FALSE. Since I do not personally know either Zimmerman or Martin I really do not know what each was or is about. I also do not know what actually went down that rainy night. THEREFORE I SEE NO WISDOM IN PRESUSPOSING EITHER SIDE.

What I do know is that Martin was from a broken home, that he was having trouble in school and that he had a drug in his body when he was killed. I feel that if circumstances had been different Martin might have been still alive and that he might have had a promising future. I would like to find a solution to the problems which has made our cities violent and which have doomed so many young Americans to jail or an early death.
Grandpa Joe

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You noticed that too, eh?
...I remember when my pappy...
hahahahahaha!
I notice he doesn't have problems with his ilk using "N-word" this and that but he's not prejudiced, no, not him.
I suppose that you are talking about old Grandpa. It is difficult to discuss in an rational way any topic with a confirmed racist.

But I'll try again....

I challenged to express an opinion on any number of topics relating to the problems of he inner city. You are silent. It seems that all you can do is spout foolish nonsense.

Post an opinion about this:

Yesterday we say, on our evening news, images of four young men who are accused shooting 13 people in a public park in Chicago. We have also seen images of those teen agers who have been accused of killing an Australian baseball player, a WW II ex soldier, and a baby. NOW HERE COMES THE TOPIC: In my small town we have black teachers, coaches, principals, bankers, truck drivers etc....all of them are family men and successful in their jobs. WHAT HAVE THESE MEN DONE THAT THE ACCUSED KILLERS AND SHOOTERS HAVE NOT DONE, and how can this country reach young men like those accused so that they can be successful?

If you only want to point a finger and nothing else, you will be silent. If you really are sincere about moving this country forward and all of our citizens you will have an opinion.
trayvons dead

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

He is gone, he was a thug, end of story.
bannedagain3

Lexington, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Grandpa Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose that you are talking about old Grandpa. It is difficult to discuss in an rational way any topic with a confirmed racist.
But I'll try again....
I challenged to express an opinion on any number of topics relating to the problems of he inner city. You are silent. It seems that all you can do is spout foolish nonsense.
Post an opinion about this:
Yesterday we say, on our evening news, images of four young men who are accused shooting 13 people in a public park in Chicago. We have also seen images of those teen agers who have been accused of killing an Australian baseball player, a WW II ex soldier, and a baby. NOW HERE COMES THE TOPIC: In my small town we have black teachers, coaches, principals, bankers, truck drivers etc....all of them are family men and successful in their jobs. WHAT HAVE THESE MEN DONE THAT THE ACCUSED KILLERS AND SHOOTERS HAVE NOT DONE, and how can this country reach young men like those accused so that they can be successful?
If you only want to point a finger and nothing else, you will be silent. If you really are sincere about moving this country forward and all of our citizens you will have an opinion.
Why waste you time trying to talk sense to those that have none Grampa . Some thing this type of behavior is normal Us old guys ....not so much
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed!...and when that "ugly side comes out" I'm sure that you will be there to scrub it clean,...eh Janitor?
Well, that was rather retentive remark and quite immature.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Grandpa Joe wrote:
You claim that Martin was "innocent", and that Zimmerman was a racist lunatic gun toting Rambo wanna be.
You are a m/f c/s liar, Gramps.

It goes hand in hand with being a bigot.

Point of fact: the pedophile zimmerman was the one with the arrest record; and his violent behavior has come to light since he was found "not guilty"- including a juror who insists he got away with murder.

There would not have been a killing if your pedophile did what he was told. But we all know exactly what kind of sh!t he is- he was just itching to capture this boy who had EVERY RIGHT TO BE WHERE HE WAS AT.

You would not be here if the pedophile was black.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> This goes to show how some people rant and rave before they check the facts. Or maybe this guys just nuts.
THIS THREAD is about an innocent law abiding White citizen who was the captain of his community watch program while legally armed was forced by a violent Afrikan thug to defend his life due to the fact that the punk jumped him and was beating him to death. Great one-shot kill George!
The fact is the man was chasing a kid who had done nothing wrong after being told repeatedly not to do so. If he hadn't chased after the kid he wouldn't have been attacked to begin with. He was not supposed to be doing what he did and Trayvon Martin hadn't done anything wrong. His father lived in the gated community he was in and the Rambo wanna be who was chasing him just ended up getting tossed by someone tougher than he was, even unarmed, which was probably the only thing that made him feel so tough to begin with. The fact that he ended up shooting the kid wasn't too surprising, he was planning to do it anyway because he was a typical low life with violence issues. He's already displayed that since with his assault on his wife and her father. Wonder who he's going to attack next and what excuse he'll have for that.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Your wrong. This thread was about killing a person in self defence.
The man wouldn't have had to defend himself if he had done what the police dispatch had told him to do and not chased the kid. And, defense is spelled with an s.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread was originally about the lynching of an innocent man who was FORCED to defend himself against a brutal attempted murder by a vicious racist black man.
It was ALWAYS about the brutal lynching of George Zimmerman by Trayvon Martin and the African community.
It can be described as similar to a rabid attack by a pack of hyenas on a lone isolated lion.
We have all witnessed how the African commmunity is united in its racist agenda of "getting even" with the white man,...through lies, hatred, threats and violence, deception, agitation, propoganda, and discrimination.
The vile hatred that is being directed towards whites has been on display here for well over a year and a half now.
You enwords have turned it into a crusade to disarm and marginalize law abiding white people in America.
Nice try!
...next!
This was a tough guy cop wanna be who shot a kid, a kid, seventeen and toting a box of skittles. You racists are great at calling other people racists. The kid was proceeding home after having gone to the store and this nut case just decided to go after him because he was wearing a hoody. You're the clown who says he isn't prejudiced against blacks and then goes out of his way to show just how far from the truth that is.

And, by the way, I'm white.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Jit wrote:
It's time to start feeding them a meal of our own!
Love this comment full of irony - you have to wonder, jitboy, if this meal would come from your plate of hate, hypocrisy, anger, paranoia and ignorance.

There must be name for this meal!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a m/f c/s liar, Gramps.
It goes hand in hand with being a bigot.
Point of fact: the pedophile zimmerman was the one with the arrest record; and his violent behavior has come to light since he was found "not guilty"- including a juror who insists he got away with murder.
There would not have been a killing if your pedophile did what he was told. But we all know exactly what kind of sh!t he is- he was just itching to capture this boy who had EVERY RIGHT TO BE WHERE HE WAS AT.
You would not be here if the pedophile was black.
Showing your grasp of the English language again, Barefootin'It?? Give it up, there is no double jeopardy in this country, live with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••