Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66312 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#75125 Sep 14, 2013
Jit wrote:
...better make that a filthy fat 450 lb. pig!
Any questions?
You charge by the mouthful not by the pound, BottleQueen.
Truth

Tucker, GA

#75126 Sep 14, 2013
AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>Like they say BO won 2 wars and then point out he supposedly won them by capitulation.
He knows nothing about war. The man is a pansy. He's never served.
Truth

Tucker, GA

#75127 Sep 14, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>You can't see much when you have your mustache pressed up against junky Rush Limpball's short and curlies.

http://www.kjonline.com/news/inspectors-got-w...
There is no evidence to see that the attack was carried out by Asaad. There is only evidence there was an attack. Thank God Putin stepped in and made the deal to get the weapons. Obummer had nothing to do with disarming them. Get informed dimwit.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#75128 Sep 14, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no evidence to see that the attack was carried out by Asaad. There is only evidence there was an attack. Thank God Putin stepped in and made the deal to get the weapons. Obummer had nothing to do with disarming them. Get informed dimwit.
You got that right.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#75129 Sep 14, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't see much when you have your mustache pressed up against junky Rush Limpball's short and curlies.
http://www.kjonline.com/news/inspectors-got-w...
I heard Rush has a Brazilian wax job every couple of weeks, right here in Florida. Doesn't he know people talk, especially when a fat man doesn't tip well?

Location hidden

#75130 Sep 14, 2013
Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
And you stupid co**su**ers got the nerve to call ME a pervert.
You are a pig, zazz!
A fat filthy 400 lb. pig.
I'll bet that pic gave you an erection. Tiny, tiny, though it be.

Location hidden

#75131 Sep 14, 2013
Jit wrote:
...better make that a filthy fat 450 lb. pig!
Any questions?
Do you snort after you oink, Tiny?

Location hidden

#75133 Sep 14, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You charge by the mouthful not by the pound, BottleQueen.
His mouth is obviously larger than some of his other body parts.

Since: Jan 13

Spokane, WA

#75135 Sep 14, 2013
HI ZASS!

Spokane, WA

#75137 Sep 14, 2013
Bye dumb-arsses...
Lameisha

Cleveland, MS

#75138 Sep 14, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Should change the name to be lying and be on welfare.
I don't like those names. I like Lalying and Welfarah better.
Lameisha

Cleveland, MS

#75140 Sep 14, 2013
Jit wrote:
10 More Obama Scandals.
"11. Veterans Affairs in Disney World: The agency wasted more than $6 million on two conferences in Orlando. An assistant secretary was fired.
12. Sebelius violates the Hatch Act: A U.S. special counsel determined that Sebelius violated the Hatch Act when she made "extemporaneous partisan remarks" during a speech in her official capacity last year. During the remarks, Sebelius called for the election of the Democratic candidate for governor of North Carolina.
13. Solyndra: Republicans charged the Obama Administration funded and promoted its poster boy for green energy despite warning signs the company was headed for bankruptcy. The administration also allegedly pressed Solyndra to delay layoff announcements until after the 2010 midterm elections.
14. AKA Lisa Jackson: Former EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson used the name "Richard Windsor" when corresponding by email with other government officials, drawing charges she was trying to evade scrutiny.
15. The New Black Panthers: The Justice Department was accused of using a racial double standard in failing to pursue a voter intimidation case against Black Panthers who appeared to be menacing voters at a polling place in 2008 in Philadelphia.
16. Waging war all by myself: Obama may have violated the Constitution and both the letter and the spirit of the War Powers Resolution by attacking Libya without Congressional approval.
17. Biden bullies the press: Vice President Biden's office has repeatedly interfered with coverage, including forcing a reporter to wait in a closet, making a reporter delete photos, and editing pool reports.
18. AKPD not A-OK: The administration paid millions to the former firm of then-White House adviser David Axelrod, AKPD Message and Media, to promote passage of Obamacare. Some questioned whether the firm was hired to help pay Axelrod $2 million AKPD owed him.
19. Sestak, we'll take care of you: Former White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel used Bill Clinton as an intermediary to probe whether former Rep. Joe Sestak (D-Pa.) would accept a prominent, unpaid White House advisory position in exchange for dropping out of the 2010 primary against former Sen. Arlen Specter (D-Pa.).
20. I'll pass my own laws: Obama has repeatedly been accused of making end runs around Congress by deciding which laws to enforce, including the decision not to deport illegal immigrants who may have been allowed to stay in the United States had Congress passed the "Dream Act."
"With three-and-a-half years of Obama's second term remaining, there is no telling how many more scandals will erupt.
However, it's important to note that many of these are not "scandals" in the typical sense, but rather the machinations of an imperial president who seeks to "rule" over his "subjects," without their consent.
Don't expect Obama to suddenly grow a conscience and constrain himself, meaning this list is destined to grow larger."
Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/041056_Obama_scand...
Dude I don't feel like reading all of that.

Spokane, WA

#75141 Sep 15, 2013
Bottom Line...Your President is Black. Get over it!

Spokane, WA

#75142 Sep 15, 2013
Sucker racists...

Spokane, WA

#75143 Sep 15, 2013
Come on you fkun racists...
Eric L

AOL

#75144 Sep 15, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
He knows nothing about war. The man is a pansy. He's never served.
You mean George W. Bush (no combat service there), Dick Cheney ("more important things to do"), Mitt Romney (well he might have seen statues of real warriors like Napoleon while serving missionary position in France-martial traits never existed in his family),and Paul Ryan eh? The rest of the GOP mostly consists of the descendants of Confederate losers- thank God the CSA lost the war. Regardless, the fact is that Bush failed to achieve the demise of Osama Bin Laden and Obama did not.
Lameisha

Cleveland, MS

#75145 Sep 15, 2013
3am and I'm on the computer. OMG I got to shake this off. Insomniac verses sociopath, which would you guys rather be. Did I spell that word right? Okay goals: 1. Get a life. I already have a life. okay scratch that out. 1. Exercise every morning from 6 til 9. Circumstances won't permit. Okay scratch it out. 1.Don't talk to sociopaths. Goal 1 accomplished. 2. Stop being full of yourself, but I'm not full of myself. Okay scratch that out. I'm stuck on 2, but not on stupid. Have a good nite.
Huh

Peterstown, WV

#75149 Sep 15, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin has a different opinion than Obama. Obama will get the credit, he has an international race card.

Location hidden

#75153 Sep 15, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no evidence to see that the attack was carried out by Asaad.
There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Even those so blind they are willing to align themselves with demagogues in efforts to malign Obama.

There was no Holocaust either, eh, shug?

Location hidden

#75154 Sep 15, 2013
Truth wrote:
Thank God Putin stepped in and made the deal to get the weapons.
Stepped in?

After Obama told him he was going to clobber the snot out Assad, Putin "stepped in" and promised he would take away the weapons Assad was saying he didn't have?

You are a pathetic lying b*tch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News San Pedro drive-by shooting appears to be gang-... (May '09) 22 min Vote Right 208
News Trump on Chicago shooting: 'Just what I have be... 1 hr Gov Corbutt of th... 23
News FBI: Drexel kidnapped, raped, shot, fed to gators 4 hr happy 2
News Long Beach man pleads no contest in student's m... (Sep '09) Mon You are all stupid 45
News Authorities name 43-year-old man whose head, ha... Sun Your Neighbor 14
News Jury Selection Expected in 2010 Mathis Murder Case (Apr '13) Sun Somebody 78
News While Milwaukee Burns, Obama Plays Golf Sun Tommy 4
More from around the web