Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,335

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Read more

Since: Jan 13

Spokane, WA

#74973 Sep 13, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> Well ya see to me your just blowing mumbo jumbo. Our Nation was founded by White Christians and has always been formally established within that line of thought. And the two do happen to coincide as far as Im concerned.
First many of the Founding Fathers themselves had a stable of Afrikan slaves when they wrote the Constitution and they never imagined that some idiot would come along and sign a law to turn them loose within the general population. Had they thought of that Im quite sure the Constitution would have included detailed instructions to avoid such.
And without going into a religious debate the USA was definitely founded by Christians for Christians and Im sick and damn tired of every goddamn muslim or atheist trying to destroy the way of life that America was built upon by demanding we refrain from public display of that fact and bow down and turn over our rights for them to destroy.
Therefore Im a Strong White God Lovin Gun Totin Pro Life Christian Heterosexual and those that aint into that can kiss my country boy ass!
WOW! The naive Non-Patriot/Mexican speaks. I will be brief in order not to waste my time. First, you say, "Our Nation was founded by White Christians". Wrong! Our Nation was first, and foremost, founded as the "Indian Nation" before we stole their land from them. Nice try hypocrite.

Second, you admit that you are a gun-huggin', "Pro-Life Christian". What we reasonable people who act as Jesus did cringe about is when people like you claim that life begins at conception, yet then you are so emphatic that this same "life" ends at birth. Free translation...take care of the child after he/she is born, not only as a simple, non-life related embryo. Provide that child with healthcare, food stamps if necessary, and education (Head Start). Don't cut those programs just because your embryo matures into an actual human life. Get it dumb-arss?

No reply necessary. I'm out for a bit.

Spokane, WA

#74974 Sep 13, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
She is definitely keeping everyone entertained with her stupidity. She still is spreading her lies and her lack of knowledge about the facts and trial.
You are the wrong "Truth". I was not referring to you. I was referring to the one who actually speaks the truth. Dig?
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#74975 Sep 13, 2013
MR CITIZEN 01 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the wrong "Truth". I was not referring to you. I was referring to the one who actually speaks the truth. Dig?
Which one would that be?
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#74976 Sep 13, 2013
MR CITIZEN 01 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct Rus, for the most part. Is that a bad thing? You're funny!
I have nothing but support for you get as smashed as you wish. Just please avoid puking on anyone. That would be an over projection of your freedoms.
Eric L

AOL

#74977 Sep 13, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>You have a valid point and its well worth combating anytime any place. To do so here tests ones patience with so many liberal anti patriotic traitors. Not only do I confront them here but I am thoroughly ready to march against them at the drop of a hat to defend those God given principles my ancestors fought for and passed down to us. I suggest every White Christian law abiding citizen prepare to do the same.
You conveniently forgopt about the 14th and 15th amendments when speaking about the Constitution, the one that says that you do not have any more rights than any other citizen (i.e. your propensity to capitalize "White" as if your race made you a special caste in the US), regardless of racial background. The victory against Confederate traitors settled that issue under Constutional law.

Spokane, WA

#74978 Sep 13, 2013
AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one would that be?
My friend's name is "Be Truthful Be Free". It is just way too long to spell out. Therefore, "Truth". He was on the scene way before this other joker. Hmmmm...
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#74979 Sep 13, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> Well ya see to me your just blowing mumbo jumbo. Our Nation was founded by White Christians and has always been formally established within that line of thought. And the two do happen to coincide as far as Im concerned.
First many of the Founding Fathers themselves had a stable of Afrikan slaves when they wrote the Constitution and they never imagined that some idiot would come along and sign a law to turn them loose within the general population. Had they thought of that Im quite sure the Constitution would have included detailed instructions to avoid such.
And without going into a religious debate the USA was definitely founded by Christians for Christians and Im sick and damn tired of every goddamn muslim or atheist trying to destroy the way of life that America was built upon by demanding we refrain from public display of that fact and bow down and turn over our rights for them to destroy.
Therefore Im a Strong White God Lovin Gun Totin Pro Life Christian Heterosexual and those that aint into that can kiss my country boy ass!
You misunderstand.
It is just hunky dory that you are who you are, and there is no argument from me about who the founders were and what their view of the worlds, Earth and the spirit world, were.
My point is that you obviously ignore what those White Christian founders wrote concerning equality and acceptance of others.
You lay claim to being a proud white Christian, and yet ignore even the words of Christ Himself, let alone what the founders wrote concerning your fellow citizens.
My point is that your insistance that any and all other people who view the spirit world differently then you do, are wrong, gives the liberals an opening to use the "is there a God" argument to nullify the entire writings of the founders.
Pack in your God view, in this debate, and put the principle out there of how we come to be in possession of our rights. Your over zealousness concerning your supposed following Jesus and His teachings, is killing the real message that we get our rights by virtue of our birth and that no man or men - White, black, red, green, or yellow, Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Hindu, or otherwise - wrote them into existance.
Your approach is killing our message of freedom and making it a God debate instead of a debate about the principles of freedom that ALL can enjoy.

Spokane, WA

#74980 Sep 13, 2013
AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>
I have nothing but support for you get as smashed as you wish. Just please avoid puking on anyone. That would be an over projection of your freedoms.
No, no, wrong again. To refrain me from "puking on anyone" would be a direct violation of my Freedom of Speech and Association under the U.S. Constitution. You should hear how articulate I am during the slim chance that I am actually "puking" as you say. Get it?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#74981 Sep 13, 2013
Jit wrote:
Traitors need to be hanged.
You need to get a job and stop mooching off welfare, Bottle Queen.
Patriot

Huajuapan De León, Mexico

#74982 Sep 13, 2013
Eric L wrote:
<quoted text>
You conveniently forgopt about the 14th and 15th amendments when speaking about the Constitution, the one that says that you do not have any more rights than any other citizen (i.e. your propensity to capitalize "White" as if your race made you a special caste in the US), regardless of racial background. The victory against Confederate traitors settled that issue under Constutional law.
WHITE is definitely capitalized. And it should be. No shame about that and yes we are special as we made this nation what it is. Its not about having more Rights its about keeping those we have that our ancestors guaranteed for us. That's worth dying for! If your looking for someone to belly up and apologize for a great history look elsewhere. If the South would've won we would have it made!
Patriot

#74984 Sep 13, 2013
Heres why people like me are fed up with people like this! Look at this racist black POS smiling after he sucker punched an innocent law abiding 62 yr old White citizen and killed him. Had they had an altercation and the other man had died in a fistfight so be it. But this evil Afrikan son of a bitch stood around saying he was going to fuck up the first WHITE person that walked by. Wheres the Civil Rights attorneys and activists, the Justice Dept and the Hate Crime goon squad that tried to put words in George Zimmermans mouth?
Its not the 10% of Afrikans that are good citizens or the other 10% that are at least uninvolved in acts like this. Its that 80% of racist deadbeat criminals and their enablers that make me extremely angry. Not to mention the appeasers and apologist ass kissers.
AND hes charged with assault and it "may" be upgraded! Note may be.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/09/13/man-accu...
Any suckass apologists onboard????

Spokane, WA

#74985 Sep 13, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> WHITE is definitely capitalized. And it should be. No shame about that and yes we are special as we made this nation what it is. Its not about having more Rights its about keeping those we have that our ancestors guaranteed for us. That's worth dying for! If your looking for someone to belly up and apologize for a great history look elsewhere. If the South would've won we would have it made!
But the South DID NOT WIN! We now have an extremely successful BLACK President. Get over it, or move to a different country dumb-arss. Adolph Putin may just welcome you. Good riddance!

Location hidden

#74987 Sep 13, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> WHITE is definitely capitalized.
Don't forget the swastika on the forehead, HomoONe!

Location hidden

#74988 Sep 13, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Heres why people like me are fed up with people like this!
You are already filled up by Cabana boy, HomoOne, there isn't room for anything more!

Spokane, WA

#74990 Sep 13, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are already filled up by Cabana boy, HomoOne, there isn't room for anything more!
Now that's just funny Barefoot! A "judge it" just would not suffice. Hahahaha...

Location hidden

#74991 Sep 13, 2013
MR CITIZEN 01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's just funny Barefoot! A "judge it" just would not suffice. Hahahaha...
More icons are needed, to be sure.

Spokane, WA

#74992 Sep 13, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
More icons are needed, to be sure.
4-showww! Keep it up.
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#74993 Sep 13, 2013
MR CITIZEN 01 wrote:
<quoted text>
But the South DID NOT WIN! We now have an extremely successful BLACK President. Get over it, or move to a different country dumb-arss. Adolph Putin may just welcome you. Good riddance!
What we really have, in truth, Mr. 01, is a mullato president and you have greatly exaggerated his achievments in the Oval Office. He just got schooled by Putin and made fools of us all as a result because we elected him.

Spokane, WA

#74994 Sep 13, 2013
Isn't there an ignorant, welfare racist to mess with a bit on a Friday night? C'mon girls, don't let us down.
Patriot

#74995 Sep 13, 2013
MR CITIZEN 01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bragging about that as is only attribute is funny. We have had and always will have "A" President. What we are lacking is a LEADER. You remind me of people who brag about surviving. Everyone on earth is surviving. Whats the big deal about that? To triumph is the deal. The US is faltering while people like you are talking about the first black President as though that's some monumental achievement which its not. We need first an exceptional leader. Until we have one stagnation and financial decline is a given. We need a businessman that can get the economy rolling. With plenty money the US can retain world dominance. Without adequate cash flow even the minorities and freeloaders such as yourself can be taken care of. A Presidents race isn't important to me. And besides that hes only half black anyway. Ever thought about that? Had it not been for his white family he would have never accomplished what he did. After all his Afrikan father pulled the ol black boogie woogie and left him alone with his mother. Lets not forget that! As a matter of fact if I was him Id write another book and title it "Thanks to the Dreams of My White Mother"!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two arrested in Alvarado murder (Nov '08) 57 min Brandon Wardrip 8
News Alleged murder victim shot multiple times (Apr '11) 10 hr Mr T 30
News Family marks 100 days since LaFollette woman di... 12 hr Get help 14
News Philly's problem dealing with officers who shoot 12 hr Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Judge: School can fire guard over 'black thugs'... 12 hr Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Prosecutor: No criminal charges against officer... 13 hr Sensible 4
News Manager of Chicago rapper Lil Durk slain on Sou... 15 hr reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web