Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66312 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#74988 Sep 13, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Heres why people like me are fed up with people like this!
You are already filled up by Cabana boy, HomoOne, there isn't room for anything more!

Since: Jan 13

Spokane, WA

#74990 Sep 13, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are already filled up by Cabana boy, HomoOne, there isn't room for anything more!
Now that's just funny Barefoot! A "judge it" just would not suffice. Hahahaha...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#74991 Sep 13, 2013
MR CITIZEN 01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's just funny Barefoot! A "judge it" just would not suffice. Hahahaha...
More icons are needed, to be sure.

Spokane, WA

#74992 Sep 13, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
More icons are needed, to be sure.
4-showww! Keep it up.
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#74993 Sep 13, 2013
MR CITIZEN 01 wrote:
<quoted text>
But the South DID NOT WIN! We now have an extremely successful BLACK President. Get over it, or move to a different country dumb-arss. Adolph Putin may just welcome you. Good riddance!
What we really have, in truth, Mr. 01, is a mullato president and you have greatly exaggerated his achievments in the Oval Office. He just got schooled by Putin and made fools of us all as a result because we elected him.

Spokane, WA

#74994 Sep 13, 2013
Isn't there an ignorant, welfare racist to mess with a bit on a Friday night? C'mon girls, don't let us down.
Patriot

Oaxaca De Juárez, Mexico

#74995 Sep 13, 2013
MR CITIZEN 01 wrote:
<quoted text>
But the South DID NOT WIN! We now have an extremely successful BLACK President. Get over it, or move to a different country dumb-arss. Adolph Putin may just welcome you. Good riddance!
Bragging about that as is only attribute is funny. We have had and always will have "A" President. What we are lacking is a LEADER. You remind me of people who brag about surviving. Everyone on earth is surviving. Whats the big deal about that? To triumph is the deal. The US is faltering while people like you are talking about the first black President as though that's some monumental achievement which its not. We need first an exceptional leader. Until we have one stagnation and financial decline is a given. We need a businessman that can get the economy rolling. With plenty money the US can retain world dominance. Without adequate cash flow even the minorities and freeloaders such as yourself can be taken care of. A Presidents race isn't important to me. And besides that hes only half black anyway. Ever thought about that? Had it not been for his white family he would have never accomplished what he did. After all his Afrikan father pulled the ol black boogie woogie and left him alone with his mother. Lets not forget that! As a matter of fact if I was him Id write another book and title it "Thanks to the Dreams of My White Mother"!
Patriot

Oaxaca De Juárez, Mexico

#74996 Sep 13, 2013
Mr Putins letter to the USA was very embarrassing by the way. He got a star on the forehead and a feather in his hat for it too.
While Putin plays with Obumbler he is also working night and day refurbishing the Russian military while Obumbler is pulling a Jimmy Carter. Obumbler is cutting our superior underwater Naval Forces 30% at a critical time. The USS Lincoln is docked awaiting a refueling that the budget isn't allowing. It goes on and on. To cripple our Defense Dept is a very dangerous mistake. That alone is reason enough to impeach him. China and Iran are also both working hard on submarine technology. Not good!
I find this very troubling while Obumbler plays golf, entertains rap artists and their gangs of thugs in the WH partying to the wee hours of the morning and adopting criminal gangstas like the namesake of this thread.
The chickens will surely come home to roost on day!

Spokane, WA

#74997 Sep 13, 2013
AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>
What we really have, in truth, Mr. 01, is a mullato president and you have greatly exaggerated his achievments in the Oval Office. He just got schooled by Putin and made fools of us all as a result because we elected him.
Silly Russy girl. President Barak Obama just pulled a brilliant move. Be proud. He was prepared to go to Congress for a more unified consensus on the Syria issue, even though, under the Constitution, President Obama NEEDS NO SUCH APPROVAL. I agree that he would not likely have received such approval from the LOWEST RATED CONGRESS IN US HISTORY. However...

Then steps up this shirtless idiot by the name of Adolph Putin. Now it's his baby. Syria (Putin's biotch), has now agreed to join the XYZ Chemical Committee, enforceable by United Nations' oversight and enforcement measures. As a result of this (hopefully) diplomatic success by our President, we now have "teeth" against Syria and Russia, with the approval and relief to most upward-standing foreign countries.

Why are you such a half-empty glass girl? Do tell...

Spokane, WA

#74998 Sep 13, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Mr Putins letter to the USA was very embarrassing by the way. He got a star on the forehead and a feather in his hat for it too.
While Putin plays with Obumbler he is also working night and day refurbishing the Russian military while Obumbler is pulling a Jimmy Carter. Obumbler is cutting our superior underwater Naval Forces 30% at a critical time. The USS Lincoln is docked awaiting a refueling that the budget isn't allowing. It goes on and on. To cripple our Defense Dept is a very dangerous mistake. That alone is reason enough to impeach him. China and Iran are also both working hard on submarine technology. Not good!
I find this very troubling while Obumbler plays golf, entertains rap artists and their gangs of thugs in the WH partying to the wee hours of the morning and adopting criminal gangstas like the namesake of this thread.
The chickens will surely come home to roost on day!
Non-Patriot from Mexico:

Don't be stupid. The only reason that there may or may not be a reduction in spending on U.S. Defense is due to the Republican led "Sequester". Look it up. Even John McCain is pissed off at your Tea-Baggin' party. Please don't open your fat mouth until you first do reasonable and diligent research...not the Fox Comedy Hour Show. Pleeease...
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#74999 Sep 13, 2013
MR CITIZEN 01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly Russy girl. President Barak Obama just pulled a brilliant move. Be proud. He was prepared to go to Congress for a more unified consensus on the Syria issue, even though, under the Constitution, President Obama NEEDS NO SUCH APPROVAL. I agree that he would not likely have received such approval from the LOWEST RATED CONGRESS IN US HISTORY. However...
Then steps up this shirtless idiot by the name of Adolph Putin. Now it's his baby. Syria (Putin's biotch), has now agreed to join the XYZ Chemical Committee, enforceable by United Nations' oversight and enforcement measures. As a result of this (hopefully) diplomatic success by our President, we now have "teeth" against Syria and Russia, with the approval and relief to most upward-standing foreign countries.
Why are you such a half-empty glass girl? Do tell...
Why do you focus on only half the glass?

Brilliant move?
ROTFLMAO

We are the laughing stock of the world right now from that bumbling idiot's uh, "brilliant move".

Lowest rated congress in history huh? Why do you suppose Barack Obama's congress is rated that low? Why? Do tell.

Spokane, WA

#75000 Sep 13, 2013
AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you focus on only half the glass?
Brilliant move?
ROTFLMAO
We are the laughing stock of the world right now from that bumbling idiot's uh, "brilliant move".
Lowest rated congress in history huh? Why do you suppose Barack Obama's congress is rated that low? Why? Do tell.
Please don't get pissy Mrs. Russy. Attempt to be objective. Admittedly, there are a few things that I would beg to differ with regarding President Barak Obama, your Commander in Chief. I can say that about every U.S. President, beginning with President Washington.

However, this (Syria)is not one. Personally, I am very proud of our Nobel Peace Prize winning President. Sit down, shut up, and put your seatbelt on. Enjoy our victory lap. You shall see.
Eric L

AOL

#75001 Sep 13, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> WHITE is definitely capitalized. And it should be. No shame about that and yes we are special as we made this nation what it is. Its not about having more Rights its about keeping those we have that our ancestors guaranteed for us. That's worth dying for! If your looking for someone to belly up and apologize for a great history look elsewhere. If the South would've won we would have it made!
No, If the south had won the Civil War, the US would've consisted of a few rich elitist lording it over uneducated backwater hicks working as tenant farmers alongside slaves. Industry and innovation would have languished creating a feudal economy and military weakness allowing Germany to pulverize the CSA in 2 World Wars, a quick surrender in World War II (having few factories and industries helped create that- much as it did when Imperial Russia lost to Japan and Germany later on in WWI) and collaboration among white conservatives with the Nazis in the Holocaust. The Nazis would promise not to upset the CSA feudal system though, since it is the perfect social system for the Nazis to exploit for stupid, cheap labor for the Turd Reich (especially good for them because both are racist and are used to leaving their subjects unskilled, uneducated and living hand to mouth- much as Himmler's vision for his German colonization of the Ukraine). We are fortunate that the far superior (in every single way) modern civilization of the North had won the Civil War instead.
Patriot

Oaxaca De Juárez, Mexico

#75002 Sep 13, 2013
MR CITIZEN 01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't get pissy Mrs. Russy. Attempt to be objective. Admittedly, there are a few things that I would beg to differ with regarding President Barak Obama, your Commander in Chief. I can say that about every U.S. President, beginning with President Washington.
However, this (Syria)is not one. Personally, I am very proud of our Nobel Peace Prize winning President. Sit down, shut up, and put your seatbelt on. Enjoy our victory lap. You shall see.
Everybody could have gone to bed tonite WITHOUT being reminded of the biggest farse of a Nobel Peace Prize in the history of the damn thing! That was the beginning of a media twerked love affair with anon deserving prize winner. After that display of stupidity I don't even pay the damn process any attention. Until then Doomafuckie the global warming fake was the King. This elapsed him by far. Two klutzes that make Jimmy Carter look great. Carter should hug their neck hahaha.
Patriot

Oaxaca De Juárez, Mexico

#75003 Sep 13, 2013
MR CITIZEN 01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Non-Patriot from Mexico:
Don't be stupid. The only reason that there may or may not be a reduction in spending on U.S. Defense is due to the Republican led "Sequester". Look it up. Even John McCain is pissed off at your Tea-Baggin' party. Please don't open your fat mouth until you first do reasonable and diligent research...not the Fox Comedy Hour Show. Pleeease...
Dud...... Blow me......
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#75004 Sep 13, 2013
MR CITIZEN 01 wrote:
<quoted text>
See what exactly?

Spokane, WA

#75005 Sep 13, 2013
Eric L wrote:
<quoted text>
No, If the south had won the Civil War, the US would've consisted of a few rich elitist lording it over uneducated backwater hicks working as tenant farmers alongside slaves. Industry and innovation would have languished creating a feudal economy and military weakness allowing Germany to pulverize the CSA in 2 World Wars, a quick surrender in World War II (having few factories and industries helped create that- much as it did when Imperial Russia lost to Japan and Germany later on in WWI) and collaboration among white conservatives with the Nazis in the Holocaust. The Nazis would promise not to upset the CSA feudal system though, since it is the perfect social system for the Nazis to exploit for stupid, cheap labor for the Turd Reich (especially good for them because both are racist and are used to leaving their subjects unskilled, uneducated and living hand to mouth- much as Himmler's vision for his German colonization of the Ukraine). We are fortunate that the far superior (in every single way) modern civilization of the North had won the Civil War instead.
Very well-stated Eric! However, your general oppositional audience here did not likely graduate from High School. They just won't get it. Funny, yet sad.
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#75006 Sep 13, 2013
Eric L wrote:
<quoted text>
au contraire
Had the south won there would not be a singular CSA on this continent. There would be two separate countries on this land. The CSA and the USA. The confederate states wished to succede. Correct?

Spokane, WA

#75007 Sep 13, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody could have gone to bed tonite WITHOUT being reminded of the biggest farse of a Nobel Peace Prize in the history of the damn thing! That was the beginning of a media twerked love affair with anon deserving prize winner. After that display of stupidity I don't even pay the damn process any attention. Until then Doomafuckie the global warming fake was the King. This elapsed him by far. Two klutzes that make Jimmy Carter look great. Carter should hug their neck hahaha.
But what else can you say in the eyes of defeat? You should be proud of your President, Barak Obama. Whining like a little biotch just makes you look ignorant and jaded simultaneously. Don't you think?

Spokane, WA

#75008 Sep 13, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> Dud...... Blow me......
Is that all you got Mexi-Fry? You have nothing. You are nothing. Do better. Otherwise, get off my site!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2 teens arrested in Calle Parque homicide 1 hr Sad sad 1
News Walker knocks Clinton for her Milwaukee shootin... 7 hr slick willie expl... 294
News Is White Lives Matter a movement or white supre... 8 hr Paddy O-Malley 1
News Young girl at vigil for brother's slain friend ... 16 hr grounded in reality 2
News Ellinger could face more charges in homicide case 19 hr Johnny Mo 5
News Citronelle murder suspect arrives in Mobile, sa... 19 hr lrq88 1
News Jury selection continues in Kiplinger murder trial (Aug '07) Tue I rest my case 37
More from around the web