Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66312 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#74969 Sep 13, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> the threat is eliminated!
The threat, sadly, are folks like you who continue your violent hate filled spew with very little relevance to the read world.

This country is full of good people - you are not one of them.
Truth

Tucker, GA

#74970 Sep 13, 2013
MR CITIZEN 01 wrote:
Where are all the cowardly, free-loading, anti-American "gun-huggers" when you wanna mess with their little pea-brains?

I believe the child-molesting Zimmy will lose his gun rights as a result of an eventual Domestic Violence conviction. It will not be an assault charge, but most likely a Malicious Mischief/DV conviction (destruction of property...Shellie's iPad). We shall see I suppose. Anything to get Zimmy's gun rights REVOKED! What a flippin' coward!

For fun, I just provided a detailed email to Chief Bracknell and the local Prosecutor to this effect. Not only for fun though. Zimmy is a danger to society, and will kill again if allowed to keep his little gun. How fun is that? Yup...
The pedophile Martin with his phone full of child porn lost his gun rights.
Truth

Tucker, GA

#74971 Sep 13, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>I for one can easily see how a woman could make a man shread one of those damn "I-Pads" by sticking the goddamn POS in your face while she wiping the slate clean with your belongings. Id probably bust the damn thing myself. But that gets back to lack of respect for the haed of the house.
As far as you E-Mailing the damn prosecutor or the police Chief just to be another thorn in Georges side I hope he finds you and squashes you like the nerd zit you are. Ive hated nosey gossipy sobs all my life and youre just another prime example of shit of the earth. Nothing but a goddamn weasel wanting to act high and mighty. A sickening example of cowardly humanity!
More than likely they wiped their bum with the e-mail. LOL.
Patriot

Oaxaca De Juárez, Mexico

#74972 Sep 13, 2013
Yeah its all up to the police and they've already said there was no crime. Poor George. All he needs is more illegal assaults from the powers that be. But this cant go to far in that direction since its a white on white argument. OMG imagine if he had a Afrikan wife that was divorcing him. Al and Jesse would already be beating the drums hahaha. But theres no money in this deal so hes safe.
Ol Shellie baby probably just needs a good..... Lets just forget it. Shes disgusting. Although you do have to admit it would've been funny if the helicopter got on the scene and caught him in the backyard servicing the sow hahaha.

Since: Jan 13

Spokane, WA

#74973 Sep 13, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> Well ya see to me your just blowing mumbo jumbo. Our Nation was founded by White Christians and has always been formally established within that line of thought. And the two do happen to coincide as far as Im concerned.
First many of the Founding Fathers themselves had a stable of Afrikan slaves when they wrote the Constitution and they never imagined that some idiot would come along and sign a law to turn them loose within the general population. Had they thought of that Im quite sure the Constitution would have included detailed instructions to avoid such.
And without going into a religious debate the USA was definitely founded by Christians for Christians and Im sick and damn tired of every goddamn muslim or atheist trying to destroy the way of life that America was built upon by demanding we refrain from public display of that fact and bow down and turn over our rights for them to destroy.
Therefore Im a Strong White God Lovin Gun Totin Pro Life Christian Heterosexual and those that aint into that can kiss my country boy ass!
WOW! The naive Non-Patriot/Mexican speaks. I will be brief in order not to waste my time. First, you say, "Our Nation was founded by White Christians". Wrong! Our Nation was first, and foremost, founded as the "Indian Nation" before we stole their land from them. Nice try hypocrite.

Second, you admit that you are a gun-huggin', "Pro-Life Christian". What we reasonable people who act as Jesus did cringe about is when people like you claim that life begins at conception, yet then you are so emphatic that this same "life" ends at birth. Free translation...take care of the child after he/she is born, not only as a simple, non-life related embryo. Provide that child with healthcare, food stamps if necessary, and education (Head Start). Don't cut those programs just because your embryo matures into an actual human life. Get it dumb-arss?

No reply necessary. I'm out for a bit.

Since: Jan 13

Spokane, WA

#74974 Sep 13, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
She is definitely keeping everyone entertained with her stupidity. She still is spreading her lies and her lack of knowledge about the facts and trial.
You are the wrong "Truth". I was not referring to you. I was referring to the one who actually speaks the truth. Dig?
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#74975 Sep 13, 2013
MR CITIZEN 01 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the wrong "Truth". I was not referring to you. I was referring to the one who actually speaks the truth. Dig?
Which one would that be?
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#74976 Sep 13, 2013
MR CITIZEN 01 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct Rus, for the most part. Is that a bad thing? You're funny!
I have nothing but support for you get as smashed as you wish. Just please avoid puking on anyone. That would be an over projection of your freedoms.
Eric L

AOL

#74977 Sep 13, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>You have a valid point and its well worth combating anytime any place. To do so here tests ones patience with so many liberal anti patriotic traitors. Not only do I confront them here but I am thoroughly ready to march against them at the drop of a hat to defend those God given principles my ancestors fought for and passed down to us. I suggest every White Christian law abiding citizen prepare to do the same.
You conveniently forgopt about the 14th and 15th amendments when speaking about the Constitution, the one that says that you do not have any more rights than any other citizen (i.e. your propensity to capitalize "White" as if your race made you a special caste in the US), regardless of racial background. The victory against Confederate traitors settled that issue under Constutional law.

Since: Jan 13

Spokane, WA

#74978 Sep 13, 2013
AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one would that be?
My friend's name is "Be Truthful Be Free". It is just way too long to spell out. Therefore, "Truth". He was on the scene way before this other joker. Hmmmm...
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#74979 Sep 13, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> Well ya see to me your just blowing mumbo jumbo. Our Nation was founded by White Christians and has always been formally established within that line of thought. And the two do happen to coincide as far as Im concerned.
First many of the Founding Fathers themselves had a stable of Afrikan slaves when they wrote the Constitution and they never imagined that some idiot would come along and sign a law to turn them loose within the general population. Had they thought of that Im quite sure the Constitution would have included detailed instructions to avoid such.
And without going into a religious debate the USA was definitely founded by Christians for Christians and Im sick and damn tired of every goddamn muslim or atheist trying to destroy the way of life that America was built upon by demanding we refrain from public display of that fact and bow down and turn over our rights for them to destroy.
Therefore Im a Strong White God Lovin Gun Totin Pro Life Christian Heterosexual and those that aint into that can kiss my country boy ass!
You misunderstand.
It is just hunky dory that you are who you are, and there is no argument from me about who the founders were and what their view of the worlds, Earth and the spirit world, were.
My point is that you obviously ignore what those White Christian founders wrote concerning equality and acceptance of others.
You lay claim to being a proud white Christian, and yet ignore even the words of Christ Himself, let alone what the founders wrote concerning your fellow citizens.
My point is that your insistance that any and all other people who view the spirit world differently then you do, are wrong, gives the liberals an opening to use the "is there a God" argument to nullify the entire writings of the founders.
Pack in your God view, in this debate, and put the principle out there of how we come to be in possession of our rights. Your over zealousness concerning your supposed following Jesus and His teachings, is killing the real message that we get our rights by virtue of our birth and that no man or men - White, black, red, green, or yellow, Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Hindu, or otherwise - wrote them into existance.
Your approach is killing our message of freedom and making it a God debate instead of a debate about the principles of freedom that ALL can enjoy.

Since: Jan 13

Spokane, WA

#74980 Sep 13, 2013
AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>
I have nothing but support for you get as smashed as you wish. Just please avoid puking on anyone. That would be an over projection of your freedoms.
No, no, wrong again. To refrain me from "puking on anyone" would be a direct violation of my Freedom of Speech and Association under the U.S. Constitution. You should hear how articulate I am during the slim chance that I am actually "puking" as you say. Get it?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#74981 Sep 13, 2013
Jit wrote:
Traitors need to be hanged.
You need to get a job and stop mooching off welfare, Bottle Queen.
Patriot

Oaxaca De Juárez, Mexico

#74982 Sep 13, 2013
Eric L wrote:
<quoted text>
You conveniently forgopt about the 14th and 15th amendments when speaking about the Constitution, the one that says that you do not have any more rights than any other citizen (i.e. your propensity to capitalize "White" as if your race made you a special caste in the US), regardless of racial background. The victory against Confederate traitors settled that issue under Constutional law.
WHITE is definitely capitalized. And it should be. No shame about that and yes we are special as we made this nation what it is. Its not about having more Rights its about keeping those we have that our ancestors guaranteed for us. That's worth dying for! If your looking for someone to belly up and apologize for a great history look elsewhere. If the South would've won we would have it made!
Patriot

Oaxaca De Juárez, Mexico

#74984 Sep 13, 2013
Heres why people like me are fed up with people like this! Look at this racist black POS smiling after he sucker punched an innocent law abiding 62 yr old White citizen and killed him. Had they had an altercation and the other man had died in a fistfight so be it. But this evil Afrikan son of a bitch stood around saying he was going to fuck up the first WHITE person that walked by. Wheres the Civil Rights attorneys and activists, the Justice Dept and the Hate Crime goon squad that tried to put words in George Zimmermans mouth?
Its not the 10% of Afrikans that are good citizens or the other 10% that are at least uninvolved in acts like this. Its that 80% of racist deadbeat criminals and their enablers that make me extremely angry. Not to mention the appeasers and apologist ass kissers.
AND hes charged with assault and it "may" be upgraded! Note may be.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/09/13/man-accu...
Any suckass apologists onboard????

Since: Jan 13

Spokane, WA

#74985 Sep 13, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> WHITE is definitely capitalized. And it should be. No shame about that and yes we are special as we made this nation what it is. Its not about having more Rights its about keeping those we have that our ancestors guaranteed for us. That's worth dying for! If your looking for someone to belly up and apologize for a great history look elsewhere. If the South would've won we would have it made!
But the South DID NOT WIN! We now have an extremely successful BLACK President. Get over it, or move to a different country dumb-arss. Adolph Putin may just welcome you. Good riddance!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#74987 Sep 13, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> WHITE is definitely capitalized.
Don't forget the swastika on the forehead, HomoONe!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#74988 Sep 13, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Heres why people like me are fed up with people like this!
You are already filled up by Cabana boy, HomoOne, there isn't room for anything more!

Since: Jan 13

Spokane, WA

#74990 Sep 13, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are already filled up by Cabana boy, HomoOne, there isn't room for anything more!
Now that's just funny Barefoot! A "judge it" just would not suffice. Hahahaha...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#74991 Sep 13, 2013
MR CITIZEN 01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's just funny Barefoot! A "judge it" just would not suffice. Hahahaha...
More icons are needed, to be sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Final man sentenced in Owensboro, Ky., robbery ... (Aug '11) 2 hr Truth 20
News Shooting probe turns to distance (Mar '09) 3 hr Its me 26
News Police seek murder suspect (Oct '07) 11 hr Anonymous 46
News Cadiz native dead after Murray shooting (Jul '12) 21 hr Random concerned ... 72
News Augusta Woman No Longer Faces Animal Cruelty Ch... (May '12) Mon Buk 7
News Police say Omak shooting shows gangs are gettin... (May '09) Mon south side locos13 22
News Teen murderer gets life (May '06) Sun justme 12
More from around the web