Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66306 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Jan 13

Spokane, WA

#74934 Sep 13, 2013
HEY ZAZZ!

How are you? It looks like you are still overwhelming these ignorant hypocritical free-loading racists on here with your superior intellect and reasonableness. Keep it up! Say hello to Truth for me. C-Ya...
So Toit

Los Angeles, CA

#74935 Sep 13, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>

Don't fixate about other people's sex lives - it is not healthy for you and none of your business.

Her husband has killed, that is the ballgame.
And what have you killed? Besides the chicken you devoured with that gold grille? Perhaps a cockroach that stowed away on the carcass?

And what are you fixated on today? More chickens? Or maybe even a plump turkey?

Hmmm, now that's toit! Very toit!
So Toit

Los Angeles, CA

#74936 Sep 13, 2013
MR CITIZEN 01 wrote:
HEY ZAZZ!
How are you? It looks like you are still overwhelming these ignorant hypocritical free-loading racists on here with your superior intellect and reasonableness. Keep it up! Say hello to Truth for me. C-Ya...
Oh yes, you are overwhelmed, aren't you?

Colorado?

Bang bang!

...rat tat tat tat tat tat tat....

Now that's toit!

Very toit!
Truth

Tucker, GA

#74937 Sep 13, 2013
What's funny is that the same morons on here that are believing her statement and are worried about her safety are the same morons not long ago were calling her a liar and was hoping she would go to prison for perjury. What complete idiots.
Granpa Joe

Harrodsburg, KY

#74938 Sep 13, 2013
Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not about me. It's about a law abiding citizens choice whether or not to own a gun. It's whether or not a law abiding citizen wants to own firearms for hunting, for protection, or just for target practice at the range if that's what they want to do.
It's about a law abiding citizens Right to excercise prudence, and humility and perhaps decline to own a weapon,...even out of fear of using it inaprporiately.
It is our "Right" which you attack so vehemently...and would you cause us to forfeit these Constitutional Rights?...and leave the felons and the criminals in possession of millions of illegal firearms?
Don't you know that there are tens of thousands of incidents that happen each year where guns have saved ordinary people from being murdered?....and ordinary women from being raped?
You can't stop the gun violence in this country by outlawing gun ownership. Gangstas don't legally own guns. If guns ever became illegal their crime syndicates will thrive,...like a beast that spews its violence out upon an unsuspecting populace.
You are like a little child,... playing with matches. A dangerous child. Even good intentioned perhaps but dangerous none the less. Very dangerous.
Stop attacking OUR rights!
Why cannot those people, including black people as well as all others who are trapped in the welfare culture, not realize that they are slaves to the politicians who wish to keep them enslaved in exchange for their votes?:"
So Toit

Los Angeles, CA

#74939 Sep 13, 2013
MR CITIZEN 01 wrote:
HEY ZAZZ!
Oh yes!...The very silly, the very toit, Mr Citizen 00 from the lily white town of Spokane!

The very stupid, the very gun crazy, the very toit, spook from Spokane!

Bang bang!

Now that's toit!

Very toit!
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#74940 Sep 13, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth is not in your realm. Truth knows you not. Do not use Truth's name in vain!
If you knew Truth, you'd know that Truth has no greater friend than I. You'd know that Truth and I have been to the Liars' Den and exposed them all.
If you knew Truth, you'd know that Truth and I have been to the Valley of Liars and sliced the tongues of lying demons with the Sword of Honesty.
If you knew Truth, you'd know that Truth and I have been opposed by Lies and Deceit and Wickedness and Evil. Though our foes berate us at every turn; Truth and I are unfazed, we are unscathed.
The paper swords of the foes of Truth and I are no match for the mighty and powerful words of Truth.
You are imprisoned by chains of your own making. Lies and Deceit have overcome you. Only Truth can set you free. I hold the keys to unlock your miserable chains.
Open your heart and beg for Mercy to cometh your way. Then, and only then, shall Truth set you free.
But remember...
It is me who holds the key to unlock your miserable chains.
You'd best have a very long conversation with Mercy and Compassion.
Then hope I'm in a good mood.
Your dreams are so vivid, I encourage you to write them down in a book,'Dreams of Mine'. It will be right next to your hero's book on the library shelf. You could then say with truth in your words that you have touched covers with your messiah.
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#74941 Sep 13, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you gonna perish alright.
Yes, and likewise you.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#74942 Sep 13, 2013
Truth wrote:
the same morons not long ago were calling her a liar and was hoping she would go to prison for perjury. What complete idiots.
Dear, it is ok to hope that there will not be a second dead victim from Zimmie as he seems to have a track record of putting aside common sense and resorting to violence.

Try again ....
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#74943 Sep 13, 2013
Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Bye.
Even your goodbyes are fake! LOLL
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#74944 Sep 13, 2013
Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
You gun huggers are interesting to watch - and why the world laughs at our gun deaths, our gun violence and our paranoia.
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#74945 Sep 13, 2013
Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah,...I just leave him to his own devices now. He's been attacking any poster who has ever presented a respectable concern for the issues for a long time. He used to post as Cristo1, and as County Inmate...( a mockery of George Zimmerman using his mug shot as an avatar)...and a whole variety of different aliases. That's where he got his nickname, Crisco, from Cristo1.
But he abruptly stoped posting under that name because I think he was scared because of some of the things he had said about George Zimmerman. If he had said those things about me I would have sued him if I could. It's libel, pure and simple.
This thread is a jerk-off. Thousands of posts have been removed from this thread, a lot of good ones too. But he's like a jerk-ball preacher without a congregation....the most pompous ass I've ever witnessed on an Internet discussion forum.
He's all yours!
Fine. I have no problem with answering the madman's words of deceit.
You make a mistake, in my opinion, by failing to address the madman's issues and go right to bashing the madman instead.
If their side is the only side that gets aired when he speaks, it is the only side that gets presented, and bashing him instead of addressing his "points" such as they are, only reflects poorly on you and I and all the rest of the patriots.
Just saying.
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#74946 Sep 13, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Supply and demand is a crock that they teach in economics, which has nothing to do with the real world.
In the real world it's how much can we bleed the suckers for.
You jonesin today or what?
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#74947 Sep 13, 2013
Truth wrote:
What's funny is that the same morons on here that are believing her statement and are worried about her safety are the same morons not long ago were calling her a liar and was hoping she would go to prison for perjury. What complete idiots.
Good point.
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#74949 Sep 13, 2013
Granpa Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Why cannot those people, including black people as well as all others who are trapped in the welfare culture, not realize that they are slaves to the politicians who wish to keep them enslaved in exchange for their votes?:"
Comfort zone. They are given "free" stuff and I reference your recent post concerning it being a logical decision rather than a laziness.
But then, if you put up a sign that has the word free on it, and they will come and get it no matter what it is. Some people do actually believe that there is such a thing as free lunch.
Patriot

Oaxaca De Juárez, Mexico

#74951 Sep 13, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
You gun huggers are interesting to watch - and why the world laughs at our gun deaths, our gun violence and our paranoia.
Yes we are an interesting group. Very rich, powerful and respected too. The rest of the world is of no concern to us in respect to our God given Rights spelled out in our Constitution. If they chose to give up their rights to firearms its fine with us. And those poor dumb bastards can be joined by you anytime as far as Im concerned. Anti Constitutionalists suck in my opinion and I consider them a traitor to our nation. They should be convicted of treason and hung from the nearest limb! and shot between the eyes beforehand to be damn sure the threat is eliminated!
Patriot

Oaxaca De Juárez, Mexico

#74953 Sep 13, 2013
Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll have to give that some thought.
But he has no "points" to address, just pompous BS!
I say feed him to the fish!
Talk to you later.
Not in my waters! Sharks wont touch him. They'll think its whale shit!
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#74954 Sep 13, 2013
Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll have to give that some thought.
But he has no "points" to address, just pompous BS!
I say feed him to the fish!
Talk to you later.
I said " "points" such as they are."

You address what the madman thinks is a point ... and destroy it with logic, reason, and the principles of freedom. It is those principles of freedom that will sustain us in the coming hours of despair.
Get them out there. Get them out there often, as multitudes of honorable American Patriots also need to see and hear them. They need to see and hear those principles, as many of our fellow patriots are still trying to embrace them, but have been somewhat afflicted with the poison spewing from the opponents of America's priciples of freedom as already written and ratified.
Patriot

Oaxaca De Juárez, Mexico

#74955 Sep 13, 2013
AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>
I said " "points" such as they are."
You address what the madman thinks is a point ... and destroy it with logic, reason, and the principles of freedom. It is those principles of freedom that will sustain us in the coming hours of despair.
Get them out there. Get them out there often, as multitudes of honorable American Patriots also need to see and hear them. They need to see and hear those principles, as many of our fellow patriots are still trying to embrace them, but have been somewhat afflicted with the poison spewing from the opponents of America's priciples of freedom as already written and ratified.
You have a valid point and its well worth combating anytime any place. To do so here tests ones patience with so many liberal anti patriotic traitors. Not only do I confront them here but I am thoroughly ready to march against them at the drop of a hat to defend those God given principles my ancestors fought for and passed down to us. I suggest every White Christian law abiding citizen prepare to do the same.

Since: Jan 13

Spokane, WA

#74956 Sep 13, 2013
Cowardly, free-loading, anti-American "gun-huggers". Whoever wrote that cracked me up! No time to scroll back. C-ya...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Homicide rate in Knoxville, Knox County hits hi... 8 hr Preacher Bubba 2
News Amid calls for peace, more violence 9 hr They cannot kill ... 8
News Jermayne Timmons Indicted on Five Counts in Kat... (Jul '08) 14 hr SDT 20
News Shreveport police shoot 34-year-old man (Apr '07) Tue Kimyatta 72
News Spate of homicides puts Columbus in a season of... Tue Harvey 13
News Arizona bill would let city dwellers shoot snak... (Feb '17) Mon Jess Killemall 7
News Scher, Montrose physician and convicted murdere... (Jan '11) Dec 10 dan273 14
More from around the web